User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2003, 13:40   #1
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Can you check the amount and sign on the dotted line please...

A cautionary tale to make sure you really do always check the amount and understand currency conversion... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/3243053.stm
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 13:58   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Can you check the amount and sign on the dotted line please...

ouch, poor guy

well, I'm sure he'll pay attention to such things now
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:32   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There must be some law against that... surely...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 15:38   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Must have been a ****ing good beer.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:29   #5
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt it's entirely legal.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:33   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

It'd be fraud over here I would think, or at least "obtaining a pecuniary advantage by deception".
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 16:39   #7
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Maybe it's human or computer error, you know like when people get billed their phone number as their gas bill.

reminds me a bit of a story about this couple who went to a posh restaurant and ordered a bottle of wine, but the waiter recommended another bottle which they got instead. When they got their bill it turned out the bottle he recommended was about 10 times more expensive.
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 18:26   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
reminds me a bit of a story about this couple who went to a posh restaurant and ordered a bottle of wine, but the waiter recommended another bottle which they got instead. When they got their bill it turned out the bottle he recommended was about 10 times more expensive.
Wouldn't the waiter be told to always recommend the more expensive ones? That's good business, not his fault the stupid couple didn't ask if it cost more.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 18:31   #9
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wonder if it was one of those stupid receipts with the tip and total line left blank and he didn't put them in.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 19:29   #10
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Hope it was a good beer...
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote