User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:19   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
ahhh, winter...how I've missed thee

So, I woke up this morning and all I heard on t he radio was warnings about the road conditions and cancellations. So I think to myself....'wtf?' Until I looked out the window....there's ****in snow out there, and a decent amount of it too. Supposed to warm up a bit later today where the snow will turn into freezing rain.......

winter, so fun
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:28   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ahhh, winter...how I've missed thee

It hasnt snowed properly here for years .
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:29   #3
Not Starbucks

its dreary outside
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:44   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

winter rocks.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 15:47   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sheffield got the first snow of the year...

well... I was working at the time so it's 2nd hand...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 16:02   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

ps. sheffield stole our doncaster snow. THEY ALWAYS DO.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:13   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It did in cambridge.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:14   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: ahhh, winter...how I've missed thee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
So, I woke up this morning and all I heard on t he radio was warnings about the road conditions and cancellations. So I think to myself....'wtf?' Until I looked out the window....there's ****in snow out there, and a decent amount of it too. Supposed to warm up a bit later today where the snow will turn into freezing rain.......

winter, so fun

The blame must lie solely with the boogie.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:26   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

HA HA :\
ofc it's cold enough here to snow.. which would suck
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:34   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
winter rocks.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 17:53   #11
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I love winter, the air is cool and crisp
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:11   #12
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

well, what a waste...I woke up nice and early for class, it took me a half hour to do a 5 minute drive to the college, get there for class, only to find out that that will be my only class for the day.

Hehe, it's pretty funny tho....I live in Northern Ontario, which is no stranger to snow, and it seems that around this time every year PEOPLE MAGICALLY SEEM TO FORGET HOW TO DRIVE IN SNOW. The city transit is cancelled today due to 4 buses sliding into ditches....I was most entertained on my drive home from the college, laughing at all the idiots in the ditches.
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:14   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

some people have all the luck
ok maybe i do want it to snow here.. then no school \o/
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:20   #14
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
some people have all the luck
ok maybe i do want it to snow here.. then no school \o/
i dunno if I'd call it luck...missing a day in college is not all that good
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 18:23   #15
Aryn
Happy

in this class it would be fine
MS Access.. why it's two weeks long is beyond me. i could finish all the assignments in a day if i really wanted to. there's 3 days left and then the final. i could finish all the work i have left in 20 mins.. but i don't want to :P
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 19:06   #16
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: ahhh, winter...how I've missed thee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
Hehe, it's pretty funny tho....I live in Northern Ontario, which is no stranger to snow, and it seems that around this time every year PEOPLE MAGICALLY SEEM TO FORGET HOW TO DRIVE IN SNOW.
We get that here in Minnesota too. First snowfall of the year and everyone drives like their Grandmas for a couple of days. It's a mystery.
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 19:54   #17
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

snow in england.

now thats a white christmas.
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Superpig #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2003, 23:30   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactitus
We get that here in Minnesota too. First snowfall of the year and everyone drives like their Grandmas for a couple of days. It's a mystery.
it's uber strange...we drive in snow for about 4 1/2 months of the year. One would figure that we'd be used to it by now...no matter how much time passes between the seasons. For me, it's like riding a bike, you never forget how to do it.

between 7am and 3pm today, there were 105 accidents reported...hehe, silly drivers
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 05:40   #19
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

ok...weird....after all the snow and freezing rain we had today, it's warmed up rather nicely and there is now a thunderstorm happening....mother nature, make up your ****ing mind
Unread 5 Nov 2003, 06:36   #20
Aryn
Happy

oooooh.. i like thunderstorms :\