User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:00   #51
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about
Re: Request - Please PAcrew read :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Then let's go on with the "Wer einmal lügt, dem glaubt man nicht." [translated: "Once a liar, always a liar"]. So, you still believe ToT command, and obviously, you are lying just the same: I have never betrayed PA Team either. In fact, I handled about 10 thousand Euro for PA since round 6 with the German Payment Center, nothing of that money went into my own pocket. I did all my work for PA in a 100% correct way. But then again, you can't know it, you are not inside PA Team. And I am glad you are not in there.
ive seen logs about you abuseing your power and ive seen you abuse power so infact you betrayed pa team in my eyes. Ive never stated you commited a crime in regards of pa, which would be the case if you frauded money. About pateam, neither are you anymore or did they remove their correct decision ?
Nevertheless you were removed from the webspace because you stated something along the line "look its even on the same url as the tot official stuff" . The admin didnt like that at all so he removed your access.

Quote:
So, and now please explain where a) my 2 statements contradict each other and b) I am saying (or as you most likely assumed "thinking") that loyalty means nothing to me in this game. Just in case you forgot it by now, as you obviously did not carefully read my post, I said:
your loyalty was shown twice to me, once this round regarding your alliance and once before when you abused your pateam rights.

Quote:
That does not exclude the fact that I met nice people in those rounds I played, neither does this imply that I had no fun at the rl meeting with ToT. To top that, I have not said a single word about loyalty. I don't know what kind of personality you are, but I can seperate things quite good from each other. I can even be loyal to people which I do not call my friends, but then again maybe you cannot imagine that, as a HC you don't have to be loyal to anyone except to yourself.
well loyalty comes with friends or a position or a vision something you seem to lack either way seeing your latest actions.
Reading your estimation and understanding of HC its no surprise you made it only to officer in this game. Since the hc are always responsible to other hc's and last but not least to their members who are the alliance. Without members there is no hc (unless you make a 2 ppl hc alliance)

Quote:
So, I guess I will get another reply where you, Mr. Pseudo-Freud, try to spin my words around without having read a single paragraph of this posting.
You are not at all an intellectual lovegod. Neither an industrial spare-time thinking machine.
So better care what you post, not that it results in such a biased, fictional post as your last one.
If that was supposed to be a insult its rather weak since apparently you dont know freud to well otherwise you would know freud himself was not highly regarded during his lifetime but finally after his death.
Your lack of understanding or interpreting my intellectual depth on the otherhand is quiet amusing if you base it on a few posts on AD (some rather sloppy out of boredom, others better structured and some even purely trolling).
Reading through your postings it seems you only care about the game since your recent alliancechange shows no dedication to a certain group or friends (you said yourself you have none online) so basically you are just a random player.
Honestly said thats your choice and i feel abit pity for you but i guess everyone must sleep in the bed he made.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Razorback is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:20   #52
BLACK_OPPS
Comrade LENIN

BLACK_OPPS is on a distinguished road

mmmmmmmmmmm pub
it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger.
Herman Goering
BLACK_OPPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:30   #53
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road

focht its amzing is there anything you cant quarrel about?
Lei~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 20:57   #54
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback
ive seen logs about you abuseing your power and ive seen you abuse power so infact you betrayed pa team in my eyes. Ive never stated you commited a crime in regards of pa, which would be the case if you frauded money. About pateam, neither are you anymore or did they remove their correct decision ?
Hm ... considering I had no access to any admin interface, except for r9.5 where I helped doing the activations, which power did I have, that I could have abused? May care showing me the log files? Oh, sorry, you can't. There are no log files on that topic since I have not abused anything during my PA Team time. And please enlighten me on this "PA Team decision". It was an agreement. Spinner wanted to keep me in the team while MrBrick wanted a temporary suspension. Since at that time Spinner had a position above the team, I told him that I think MrBrick is correct and that I'd deserve a suspension until they think it is time to let me in again. However, we all already know you like to talk in a repetitive way about stuff you don't have a clue about.

Quote:
Nevertheless you were removed from the webspace because you stated something along the line "look its even on the same url as the tot official stuff" . The admin didnt like that at all so he removed your access.
Thanks for repeating what the admin told me that night (:. I think I said already that I can understand him now (:.

Quote:
your loyalty was shown twice to me, once this round regarding your alliance and once before when you abused your pateam rights.
You said that earlier. I guess you can read up that I have no idea what you are trying to make up there.

Quote:
well loyalty comes with friends or a position or a vision something you seem to lack either way seeing your latest actions.
Reading your estimation and understanding of HC its no surprise you made it only to officer in this game. Since the hc are always responsible to other hc's and last but not least to their members who are the alliance. Without members there is no hc (unless you make a 2 ppl hc alliance)
Loyalty comes with a vision and/or with friends, yes. And you are wrong again, I have been HC. I might point you back to Round 7, where ToT had it's trial alliance TT. Fury had Wrath that times. And then again, as an officer at ToT you do a lot of the HC work, too, as the HC was very inactive so far. Except for Wakko, who finally appears to pay effort into a dying alliance.
However, I don't think you are very loyal to your members when you, like back in round 9, grant your galaxy full protection (though it was not completely playing by the ToT/Ecl rules back then), but you do not grant that to your members. Oh right, there would have been a lack of targets otherwise. But that could have been solved if you would not have created a block.
Oh, and did I mention that a vision thing is not always something positive and does not always deserve loyalty? And now that we are talking about a vision, what is yours? Winning a game at any cost? My vision for PA was to get more or less balanced rounds, so that a block with the size of over 15% of the universe does not automatically win. In fact, my vision was not to see any block, with the exception of short-time cooperations (3-4 days) to keep up with the leading ones. EET is definately not such a short-time cooperation, EET was planned and established before the round started (just a preventive sentence before you call EET a temporary cooperation).

Quote:
If that was supposed to be a insult its rather weak since apparently you dont know freud to well otherwise you would know freud himself was not highly regarded during his lifetime but finally after his death.
Your lack of understanding or interpreting my intellectual depth on the otherhand is quiet amusing if you base it on a few posts on AD (some rather sloppy out of boredom, others better structured and some even purely trolling).
Reading through your postings it seems you only care about the game since your recent alliancechange shows no dedication to a certain group or friends (you said yourself you have none online) so basically you are just a random player.
Honestly said thats your choice and i feel abit pity for you but i guess everyone must sleep in the bed he made.
That was a simple conclusion, but then again that seems to be too high for you. There is not at all any intellectual depth in your posts, hence there is nothing to lack in understanding or interpreting them. The only red line that shows up in your post is the repetition of mainly accusations you cannot prove; repeat them as long as the other one stops posting and then claim victory.

About Freud: Don't think I wanted to compare the person with you. I guess that's too much thinking for your little brain, but if you would read the very first line you would notice that I called you Mr. Freud since you badly tried to analyze my post on a psychological level.

And again I am very surprised how you can conclude I am just a random player. Tz tz, now go and read my previous post again to see while your argument fails ("again" - I didn't want to mention that since I think this will turn out not that good for your reputation when you always come up with continous telling of lies.)
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 21:07   #55
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Your lack of understanding or interpreting my intellectual depth..
Focht, did it ever occur to you that bragging about your own intellect;

a- makes you look dumb instead of intelligent
b- makes people wonder about how low your EQ must be
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 22:10   #56
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Razorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura aboutRazorback has a spectacular aura about

Ill just avoid your insults as thats abit below my niveau.
As a pateam member you can abuse your position, like threatening players (you did that in r9 for your own good), get other ppl investigated (you did that even in r9.5) you can leak beta info (you did that aswell).

Of what i have to prove is simply not the point since if i would post a log it would be marked as a fake but lots of ppl here and in ToT know what you did so nm on that.

On both parts your suspension and your webspace removal i was fully in the picture not like you claimed so i guess you can use your own wisdom here.

About my galaxy in r9 it shows alot of knowledge from you just its plainly wrong.
When the ET WE war started my galaxy had 8 ET members and a single Ely member who (since we did galaxyattacks) attacked with the galaxy and defended eclipse on my request. Her ships never left the galaxy apart from that so she did not offend or attack any ET and was supportive in the war. The other person was mundo who was closed for accshareing.
In those cases every galaxy was given a full galaxyprotection (since hitting a 8 member gal was bringing neither roids nor did it influence the war efford)

Your vision on the otherhand seems to find its fullfillment in joining the other block roughly controlling the same "space" in universe. (logic ?)

@Jackal2112
a)he brought this into the discussion not me. I only corrected him on the fact that he cant refer about it since he clearly lacks the knowledge regarding this comeing from the lack of contact i have and had with him
b) its IQ not EQ
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 25 Oct 2003, 22:31   #57
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Ill just avoid your insults as thats abit below my niveau.
As a pateam member you can abuse your position, like threatening players (you did that in r9 for your own good), get other ppl investigated (you did that even in r9.5) you can leak beta info (you did that aswell).
Now now ... where is threatening players an abuse of a pa team position? Every player can and should report players. Then, what is wrong with getting people investigated? I got Sonnenbomber investigated (and closed) as well as people from other alliances.
Leaking Beta information is wrong, too. I had some chats with Olrik about the alliance system, where Spinner requested me to work something out (He did not implement the stuff the way I suggested it, though, but that's another issue). You should know from your school and work experience that when you plan something, you have to discuss it. And it was necessary to explain some backgrounds of the stuff I had in mind to Olrik so he could give in some suggestions.

Quote:
Of what i have to prove is simply not the point since if i would post a log it would be marked as a fake but lots of ppl here and in ToT know what you did so nm on that.

On both parts your suspension and your webspace removal i was fully in the picture not like you claimed so i guess you can use your own wisdom here.
Actually it is the point. If you can prove things, do so. If you cannot prove them, then shut up. However, you can not be in full picture of my suspension or anything else, or can you read my pm's on IRC?

Quote:
... some r9 stuff where I thank you for updating me and where I can kindly take your words into consideration before mentioning it again ...

Your vision on the otherhand seems to find its fullfillment in joining the other block roughly controlling the same "space" in universe. (logic ?)
What block?

PS: I feel a bit pity for you but i guess everyone must sleep in the bed he made. (Think about why I handed that back, I am curious if you get behind that. Hint: It has something to do with what you call insults.)
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:05   #58
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Now now ... where is threatening players an abuse of a pa team position? Every player can and should report players. Then, what is wrong with getting people investigated? I got Sonnenbomber investigated (and closed) as well as people from other alliances.
Leaking Beta information is wrong, too. I had some chats with Olrik about the alliance system, where Spinner requested me to work something out (He did not implement the stuff the way I suggested it, though, but that's another issue). You should know from your school and work experience that when you plan something, you have to discuss it. And it was necessary to explain some backgrounds of the stuff I had in mind to Olrik so he could give in some suggestions.
it is highly amuseing how you feel that a representative of pa team does nothing wrong by telling someone "either you get those ppl recalled from my galaxy or ill get your gal investigated for phonenumbers and rl names remember the 8th eula paragraph".
In this case i doubt im alone to say there is a clear abuse, since you had no proof in the first place and i doubt a regular player can demand such an investigation just out of the blue.
Infact even if there was nothing wrong in the galaxy this is a very clear show of powerabuse.
Leaking beta informations was not only regarding olrik but also regarding tot. Everyone in pateam was supposed to not talk at all about any beta informations. Atleast according to spinner,
And i hardly doubt the data handed from you to tot about ingame mechanics was purely "feedback checking".
That some of it wasnt implemented doesnt make the whole incident not better or "right" since you gave insight to a limited group of ppl.
Your 3rd topic were the investigations. This is already a weak spot for you since you admitted already you had a very selective memory when it came to reporting players. Since you backed your friends up during their cheating sessions and didnt report it even beeing in pateam (moral highgrounds eh?) and furthermore you used your contacts to the multihunters to do "quickchecks" on hostile planets when they were under attack. Something like this would take a normal player without your connections a week or 2 without any results. Something like this i call abuse of power.

Regarding your pms i can only say that not everyone is not as eager with privacy and so clearly one or the other went around.

Regarding your blockquestion, please dont pretend there is no Dragons-Fang block with a nap to visions and seraphin. so hardly an underdog there either or ? (15% memberbase = 100% irony in your case)

regarding handing back a quote i can only say it amuses me and i cant really see whats wrong in the impression that you betrayed your alliance in the first place and abused your powers in pateam (or connections if that fits you better)

I dont feel pity for you, its more abit disgust mixed with the knowledge you ended now in fang and apart from trying to provoce some attention and a pat on the back for your "stunt" with tot there is nothing left to say. Since pa most likely will not survive anyways i guess you must draw your own conclusions from it and quiet a few ppl did draw theirs about you already, me included.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 01:52   #59
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Focht, I don't agree with the statement that asking multihunters to check certain planets is abusing your position. Heartless has maybe asked me 5-6 times to check hostile planets to his ally during round 9.5. He didn't come to me with every single incomming or with just the major ones, he came with the suspicious ones. Sometimes they had cheated, sometimes they hadn't. But there is nothing wrong with checking, if you are cheating then you should be found. It was my responsability back then to make sure all sides were being checked equally, not heartless'. Anyone that knew I was a multihunter back then could pm me and I would check, if a non-pa team person pm'd me on the multihunter account I would check it out just the same as if someone from the PA team would pm me.

Don't get me wrong though, this has nothing to do with heartless being a good boy or not, just with the statement that asking for checks is abusing your position. About heartless being a good boy or not, well I doubt I should go into that.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 03:57   #60
Heartless

Quote:
it is highly amuseing how you feel that a representative of pa team does nothing wrong by telling someone "either you get those ppl recalled from my galaxy or ill get your gal investigated for phonenumbers and rl names remember the 8th eula paragraph".
In this case i doubt im alone to say there is a clear abuse, since you had no proof in the first place and i doubt a regular player can demand such an investigation just out of the blue.
Infact even if there was nothing wrong in the galaxy this is a very clear show of powerabuse.
Leaking beta informations was not only regarding olrik but also regarding tot. Everyone in pateam was supposed to not talk at all about any beta informations. Atleast according to spinner,
And i hardly doubt the data handed from you to tot about ingame mechanics was purely "feedback checking".
That some of it wasnt implemented doesnt make the whole incident not better or "right" since you gave insight to a limited group of ppl.
Your 3rd topic were the investigations. This is already a weak spot for you since you admitted already you had a very selective memory when it came to reporting players. Since you backed your friends up during their cheating sessions and didnt report it even beeing in pateam (moral highgrounds eh?) and furthermore you used your contacts to the multihunters to do "quickchecks" on hostile planets when they were under attack. Something like this would take a normal player without your connections a week or 2 without any results. Something like this i call abuse of power.

Regarding your pms i can only say that not everyone is not as eager with privacy and so clearly one or the other went around.

Regarding your blockquestion, please dont pretend there is no Dragons-Fang block with a nap to visions and seraphin. so hardly an underdog there either or ? (15% memberbase = 100% irony in your case)

regarding handing back a quote i can only say it amuses me and i cant really see whats wrong in the impression that you betrayed your alliance in the first place and abused your powers in pateam (or connections if that fits you better)

I dont feel pity for you, its more abit disgust mixed with the knowledge you ended now in fang and apart from trying to provoce some attention and a pat on the back for your "stunt" with tot there is nothing left to say. Since pa most likely will not survive anyways i guess you must draw your own conclusions from it and quiet a few ppl did draw theirs about you already, me included.
Well, I can't remember what kind of in-game mechanics I gave out to ToT except from the 150 people limit. So maybe enlighten me once again. But then again, the 150 people limit gave ToT a huge advantage, even if it might have been wrong.
About the checking of planets, see ParraCida's reply.
About my cheating I refer you back to round 9.5 where I said (on PD) that I even cheated myself (and got punished for it) and I learned from it, and I decided to act different in the future.
Now to the checking of your galaxy: Abuse? Where? Every player can say he will have your galaxy checked. IF a multihunter then checks it, is absolutely left to the multihunters. Not even PA Team members could force them to do it. You could repeat your request, but after a second time you most likely would have received a "F*ck off".
So, you say "one or the other" pm went to you. Nice, so you got a bit knowledge about all the stuff, but definately not the full knowledge.
But after all that pile of mostly crap you wrote their about abusing it makes me happy that you finally see things in different ways. I never denied to have "betrayed" my old alliance in the end then, if you want to call it betrayal. Personally I still think the more correct view is that they forgot to remove my arbiter access, and taking as much information with you when you get booted was and still is a valid game tactic. If you like it or not is another issue, but it was valid and necessary.

So, let's get on with your block: Since I am not in any fang officer or command position (and I do not even have intention to get one, unlike ToT FAnG has enough skilled people for those positions) I don't know. I just know that my gal had vision incoming a few nights ago. And even if there would be such a cooperation now, would it be bad? Just because they don't want to see you winning with your block? Go figure why such a block could develope, or has developed.

What amuses me is that you obviously did not get the meaning for me handing back that sentence to you. And considering your posts contain less and less issues you reply to, it seems like you noticed you were not correct on everything you said. I think that you most likely came to such a conclusion as it was the only correct one, thanks.

PS: Calling me someone who wanted to draw some attention, but yet giving me your full attention? Looks like it works, eh? Human beings like you are so calculateable.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 09:16   #61
SystemShock

SystemShock is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lei~
focht its amzing is there anything you cant quarrel about?
Yes, your sex.

'Indeterminate'

<Kjeldoran> and I'm a prick
^^ Always thought it was true. :/

Outcast,
Eclipse.

Last edited by SystemShock; 26 Oct 2003 at 10:11.
SystemShock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 12:18   #62
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Focht and Heartless take your petty squable to a PM or IRC, dont continue it in this thread as you have already taken it way off topic.
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 12:34   #63
Razorback
Eclipse High Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Focht and Heartless take your petty squable to a PM or IRC, dont continue it in this thread as you have already taken it way off topic.
Wont do, was more a drunken rush to clarify things than actually careing about heartless.
-T&P slogan

Focht
T&P HC
Fury Exec
Eclipse CEO

Stan's muppet
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 13:46   #64
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

JC : spoil sport, this was fun reading i cant remember posting the last 2 posts of mine, but oh well . Sore sore head

Focht : Do you look up thesaurus's before posting, as clearly half the words you have used, unless you had your head up your own ass, are just there because you want to seem intelligent
Unread 26 Oct 2003, 14:25   #65
Illogical
Property of merle

Illogical is an unknown quantity at this point

FOCHT COME BACK WITH YOUR MINDLESS DRIVVEL PLEASE!!! IL WORSHIP YOU AS MUCH AS RUDMER!!!...wait.,..i dont want a brown nose