User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:08   #51
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: yay alliance ranking....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Mainly as most of the AD "rumours" have been proven and backed up.

5 accounts each isn't much. You can make it in about half a day of a decent pay's work.
The fact remains that you were incapable of playong on your own. It isn't Fury's fault you were incapable of commanding a large memberbase, so had to stick with 100 members.

That's because Titans were the backstabbers, and noone likes a backstabber (and wants to believe that there is a mistake somewhere and that the Titans aren't as low as it appears).
Just a quick one for you then.

AD rumours are excuses for losers, real alliances don't need rumours and I certainly hope that Fury didn't rely on AD for their intel. I was talking about stereotypes, not rumours. Stereotypes would be the part were you give a certain alliance an often used label, in this case in the hopes of diminishing their accomplishments.

5 accounts is a lot, maybe not for you and I it isn't. But planetarion is payed by in western world credits and standards and whereas a days work in lithuania will get you the same amount of bread on the table as it would in for instance the Netherlands, using that same lithuanian money would get you not nearly as much 'dutch' bread to put on your table if you get my meaning.

And really, Titans backstabbers? Let's see, Virus and Legion gave us the choice to be with them or with Fury. Now normally we'd have been with Fury since we were all chummy and pals but just a little while before that fury had been acting like right pricks about a retal/member change case and had said many very naughty things to us so when put to the choice you can guess where we went.

Last edited by ParraCida; 19 Oct 2003 at 04:23.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:11   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh. My. God. It's entertaining when people are arguing about current alliance affairs like this (that's the point of AD after all) but mother of god let it die. As for the issue at hand, namely r8 and all the fabulous analogies and theories people come up I think we can all recognise at this stage that titans and ldk won the round. We hardly needed spinner to tell us which alliance won every previous round did we? The thing about PA is that nothing miraculous could happen. They were more active, had more members, more ships, more score and due to exponential growth couldn't lose bar having 50% of their memberbase deleted (insert ldk joke here). They probably missed out on a few weeks of mutual back-slapping. Equally titans lost r7, you had very few roids left and the other side was rapidly outgrowing your ability to effectively hurt or even irritate them.

It's incredible how rational people can be when you talk to them in isolation yet start frothing at the mouth and hurling invective at random when they enter AD
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:16   #53
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend

AD really does bring out the worst in people sometimes :\

I'd appreciate it if you all dropped the subject from now on, it will save me the work of having to delete the new posts
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:19   #54
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealJames
I do wonder why I even read AD sometimes, but people like you just keep me coming back for more. I mean, why else do I work so hard for Eclipse if not to be abused on AD?
How the hell should I know, maybe you're a masochist or something equally deranged.

Also, to be equally discriminating, 'people like you' are something that.. well whatever, I just wanted to say 'people like you' back to you (because you were trying to put me in the mad ranting people that don't make sense box to which I obviously object too because I might be a little bit mad/insane granted and I do tend to rant a bit but I definatly maintain a distinct level of sense in my posts) implying that you belong in the stupid people that shouldn't talk on AD or something box, yeah.. thats it

Really really really really off now, the letters are getting fuzzy so can't even read the stupid things you're going to say now :/

Last edited by ParraCida; 19 Oct 2003 at 04:26.
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 04:23   #55
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
no one won r8
end of story.

now r10.. who's gonna win? :P
Me and my 9 sexy concubines (of which Aryn is one of them )

:eek:

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
Unread 19 Oct 2003, 05:06   #56
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

you know
i really wish people would learn to quit while their ahead
or at least realize they weren't ahead in teh first place.. and that dragging out petty arguments won't change that