User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:33   #1
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold
How did Angels get #1.

I ask this question becuz it important.

Alot of ppl speak to me and say can we beat them.

I question this.

I dont question ability but they are big.

Is it more than roid.

Is it more than ship.

What is the key.

what can be done.

Are angel doin something other arent.

I remember fang in r8.

They were hardly angel then.

A little friend tell me somethin interestin.

Angel block.

Angel make aggrement.

Angel are not Angel.

Angel are Devil.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:35   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: How did Angels get #1.

You used to be cool man.

Back when you didn't make threads about this, only posted in others.

Now who is the Devil!?!?!?
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:40   #3
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I didnt know it was even possible to post worse threads then texan or qazokrouge5.
Congratulations, you managed to break the mould
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:43   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
I ask this question becuz it important.

Alot of ppl speak to me and say can we beat them.
Who are you anyway?

On another note: Crap thread.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:44   #5
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

I am eVil
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:45   #6
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah.

The real question is; How did exiltion get so much higer average score than the rest?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:46   #7
eVil
the lite shine brite

I understand your question.

However exil are not #1.

Angel are #1.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:52   #8
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Nah, the real question is how did they get so much higher average score with someone like eVil around

And why are exil hc not here denying they dont know the guy.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 22:54   #9
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

great post i love it...

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:09   #10
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Angels allied and napped everyone and their dog.

Exluding my dog, who plays an account in 1up!

(He is called jerome`)

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:14   #11
Man With a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Nah, the real question is how did they get so much higher average score with someone like eVil around

You asume much. Many thoughts from a undecided mind. Perhaps the question should be, why cant the participants compete with the average score of the deckhand in the PA universe.

eVil's presence is intriguing, I do not know him, although he probably knows me. Or is the truth always so obvious that the eyes tell the truth and hides nothing but sand and dust ? lite brite! whoever you are.

exil hc are not here because they are not here. Would any other answer alter the stated fact ? Rikard denied the knowledge, but the liar fills the mouth with lies until he can breathe no longer.

The solution will always be to remove the incompetent element and replace with a new chariot master.

Soon comes a new day, will mankind survive the falling stars for yet another day?

:MAn of the plan:
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:19   #12
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

ahh bliss.. the world is too much with us.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:39   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

your posts make my eyes bleed
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:44   #14
eVil
the lite shine brite

who?

me.

tesla.

or man of plan.
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:45   #15
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

there was almost a tear in my eye, but in all ironic honesty and no pun intended, it was just the light from my table lamp which was too bright and direct towards my eye.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2005, 23:47   #16
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by eVil
who?

me.

tesla.

or man of plan.
tomkat spoke in 3rd person to himself

<3

:xmas:

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:01   #17
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

Ship/Roid farming ofc stoopid! (j/k )
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 01:10   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In ministry they have a wing that when on the offensive, are pretty formidable and will take some beating to outroid them.

At the moment they are Angel's great strength. Potentially also Angel's greatest weakness, being a "wing", but that's Angel's and Ministry's problem, not mine.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 04:40   #19
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

sorry lokken but you seem to have no idea whatsoever
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 05:06   #20
Villeh
Ubi concordia, ibi victor

Villeh is on a distinguished road

Im afraid it a quite simple answer to your question...

Angels are #1 because they are Best... oh, and for once Im not playing, that probably helps alot too

/me waves

* We do not exist *
Villeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 06:37   #21
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Since when did eXilition have members that spoke actual english, let alone had the skill to create a fictional and quite humorous posting persona?

Well played, sirs.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 11:00   #22
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

How did Angels get #1. 7 Nov 2005 05:35 lokken always has an idea

no im sorry in this case he doesnt
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 11:23   #23
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
How did Angels get #1. 7 Nov 2005 05:35 lokken always has an idea

no im sorry in this case he doesnt
i want some background and basis to this before you make accusations like that - Lok

"The only easy day was yesterday."

Last edited by lokken; 7 Nov 2005 at 11:40.
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 11:38   #24
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Zo0f, we both know there is cheating in this game. However, throwing accusations at people when you really do have no idea, is pointless. I see no point in accusing eXi of vnc, I see no point in accusing Ministry of vnc, I see no point in accusing you of vnc.

Thing is, if you really have prejudices against someone (obviously you do), you'll just keep believing the worst about them no matter what. Prejudices exist to a bigger extent than cheating does.

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 11:40   #25
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

predjudice doesnt get you roids, score, or defense you shouldn't have
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 11:46   #26
qebab
The Original Carebear

Prejudice makes you believe people get roids, score or defense they should not have. Prejudice proves nothing, and means nothing. I'm sure that only a minority of accused people actually cheat.

"Good" cheaters aren't suspected of anything.

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 11:48   #27
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

only takes a minority to screw it up for everyone who plays honestly
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 13:00   #28
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
In ministry they have a wing that when on the offensive, are pretty formidable and will take some beating to outroid them.

At the moment they are Angel's great strength. Potentially also Angel's greatest weakness, being a "wing", but that's Angel's and Ministry's problem, not mine.
I agree with what Alki said Lokken, you have idea or clue about it. Saying Ministry is a wing or bg of Angels is ... laughable. What I can agree to is that some of their core members (quality) have joined Angels because they wanted to play PA.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 13:54   #29
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
only takes a minority to screw it up for everyone who plays honestly
However, what we see is people who accuse a majority of an alliance, or the alliance as a whole.

Angels are being blamed for vnc.
eXi are being blamed for vnc.
What if I blame 1up for using it? (that'd sure get me a whole lot of negreps)

Thing is, the minority doesn't earn people the right to call a majority cheaters. As far as I can see, wich is arguably not very far though, the Ministry people I have played with are clean. Same goes for eXilition people and 1up people. We all know there's cheating, but I doubt that in a p2p game there is organized full scale cheating that is "good" enough to make or break a game.

Finally, a few words to chew on;
"Good" cheaters don't get caught, and people don't suspect them. I'd say there are "good" cheaters in this game.

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 15:42   #30
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

You arent really that clueless are you Qebab?

Most people who have played ******** a long time are well aware of the bot use from Ğragons and the VNC use from Ministry. The difference is Ministry used a form of cheating that is impossible to prove unless they admitted it which some, stupidly, have done.

However, in the end it was a little jab for fun. I have no idea who from Ministry is in Angels as I dont even play PA or use IRC anymore. However many people made the same links between Ğragons and Exi without the same people being there, so I dont think I need anymore backup.

As for my prejudices? While I have fought against Ministry on almost every occasion I played ******** anything negative from me will be for fun (yes, I enjoy the banter between Ğragons and Ministry, they were very fun). In the end, they were brilliant enemies and gave most of us a reason to play so hard. I do however dislike cheats, wether Ğragon or Ministry.

On a side note, damn good job to Angels for getting #1. Never thought I would see that, good show.

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:18   #31
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

I have to say on the whole I am disappointed by the standards of alliances this round.

eXi and Angels have both shone as expected, ND is slightly behind, as expected, and 1up is even further behind, which is very disappointing, it's soon to be a 2 horse race, I anticipated 1up to put up a much stronger fight against eXilition, but they almost look dead and buried. After that there is a lot of mediocrity, with the exception of TGV who have surprised and impressed me. ToF are the alliance that has disappointed me the most this round, after a strong finish last round I thought they might continue to grow and have a say in this round, sadly it appears not.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:31   #32
Alki
Drink is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I have to say on the whole I am disappointed by the standards of alliances this round.

eXi and Angels have both shone as expected, ND is slightly behind, as expected, and 1up is even further behind, which is very disappointing, it's soon to be a 2 horse race, I anticipated 1up to put up a much stronger fight against eXilition, but they almost look dead and buried. After that there is a lot of mediocrity, with the exception of TGV who have surprised and impressed me. ToF are the alliance that has disappointed me the most this round, after a strong finish last round I thought they might continue to grow and have a say in this round, sadly it appears not.
geeze louise, well its barely into the round, but at a perspective, id rather much be in 1up's place than Angels atm, they have it rather sweet atm, because they have the capabilities to still win
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 16:39   #33
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Well with EXilition taking number 1 spot, 73 members. If they add there remaining 7 available at there average score they grow near enough 2.5million more score in front of Angels.

EXilition seem to be setting the pace, not Angels this round, so tbh stop shining lights at an alliance that is not in the lead and start to focus on the #1 alliance, with the #1 average score and the #1 average roid count. (Hint: its not Angels)

In regards to Fish's comments, round has gone as i thought. 1up would be hit more than ever before due to there actions last round, EXilition go #1 early on with Angels closer to them than a slightly behind NewDawn. Onwards and upwards!
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 17:14   #34
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zo0f
You arent really that clueless are you Qebab?

Most people who have played ******** a long time are well aware of the bot use from Ğragons and the VNC use from Ministry. The difference is Ministry used a form of cheating that is impossible to prove unless they admitted it which some, stupidly, have done.

However, in the end it was a little jab for fun. I have no idea who from Ministry is in Angels as I dont even play PA or use IRC anymore. However many people made the same links between Ğragons and Exi without the same people being there, so I dont think I need anymore backup.

As for my prejudices? While I have fought against Ministry on almost every occasion I played ******** anything negative from me will be for fun (yes, I enjoy the banter between Ğragons and Ministry, they were very fun). In the end, they were brilliant enemies and gave most of us a reason to play so hard. I do however dislike cheats, wether Ğragon or Ministry.

On a side note, damn good job to Angels for getting #1. Never thought I would see that, good show.

I might be clueless Zo0f, but I prefer not to suspect / accuse people of cheating. I prefer to believe that I didn't get owned because someone didn't play honest. I am aware that there is cheating, but so long as I can't do anything but refrain from cheating myself, and the cheaters can't get caught, I cba to throw accusations at a whole lot of people like that.

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 18:05   #35
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Nobody can really be considered dead and buried after 1 week.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 18:22   #36
ReligFree

except zz-crew...
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 18:47   #37
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

to my knowledge zz-crew hasnt started on its blitzkrieg attacks yet.
once they do i think they will wtfpwn the universe.
Atleast if i have to believe what leggy sais.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 19:15   #38
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I might be clueless Zo0f, but I prefer not to suspect / accuse people of cheating. I prefer to believe that I didn't get owned because someone didn't play honest. I am aware that there is cheating, but so long as I can't do anything but refrain from cheating myself, and the cheaters can't get caught, I cba to throw accusations at a whole lot of people like that.
You really are overreacting, take it as the comment was meant, a fun jab. At no point do I seriously think the Ministry players moved to Angels to teach them to VNC so Angels could get to #1.

However as I have stated, the comment did not come out of nowhere and has reasoning. People build their own houses and then have to live in them.

As a side note, ive never needed to blame my downfalls on cheats. Ive become very proficient at owning myself over the rounds, as a lot of people know.

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 19:17   #39
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

We've seen the gimmick accounts, the cheating accusations...

If history has anything to say about it, the farming allegations wil be next, followed by a harsh criticism of PA Crew's refusal to close the #1 planet.

Just a hunch.
Unread 7 Nov 2005, 19:24   #40
qebab
The Original Carebear

Quote:
You really are overreacting, take it as the comment was meant, a fun jab. At no point do I seriously think the Ministry players moved to Angels to teach them to VNC so Angels could get to #1.
I guess we can settle that one then.

Quote:
However as I have stated, the comment did not come out of nowhere and has reasoning. People build their own houses and then have to live in them.
That is indeed true, and sadly some people build rotten houses.

Quote:
As a side note, ive never needed to blame my downfalls on cheats. Ive become very proficient at owning myself over the rounds, as a lot of people know.
That, you need not tell me. I have Zo0fed my planet a few times already, and I know very well from where that term comes from

Unread 7 Nov 2005, 21:25   #41
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

i guess Sjor's plan worked so

pld u m8

Sjor ftw

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 00:44   #42
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Yeh:"evil, I'm ur father!"
evil:"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 06:57   #43
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Wtf is this VNC that you are all talking about (stupid me )
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 10:10   #44
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

lmao this guy is funny

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 15:32   #45
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Sigh.. thought id seen the end of troll's when i quit WoW

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 15:34   #46
qebab
The Original Carebear

Lite shines brite on eXi. eXi is #1. Angel and 1up are nice. eXi are evil. They #1, lite shine brite on eXi.

Unread 8 Nov 2005, 15:58   #47
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
Sigh.. thought id seen the end of troll's when i quit WoW
Ohh you didn't know yet? They sent every WoW quiter a nice fluffy troll

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2005, 17:49   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 01:00   #49
Leinad
DrFlame

evil i love you.
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 01:01   #50
Leinad
DrFlame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
did u delete it since last time we used it? ;<