User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:23   #1
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold
the new NoS of this round

after checking pilkara the last few weeks i found the alliance which replaces the status NoS had last round. - Go find it and discuss

(all other thread seemed pretty boring so i though i'd start a new one -.-)

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:27   #2
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold
Re: the new NoS of this round

Or you could just tell us, rather than us sharing the investgative work.

We are supposed to be retired fs!

IS THIS ALL WE HAVE?
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:30   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tides of Fire, I suppose.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:33   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Exactly what do you mean by the status NoS had?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:36   #5
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

well they were "famours" for the napping of whole the universe and staying out of all fights
no offense ofc -.-
not for the whole round ofc. but its not about NoS now, its about the other alliances this round.

Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:43   #6
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

I thought that was probably what you meant.

So who are you accusing, then?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:44   #7
Ardy
Bored guy.

Ardy is on a distinguished road

Id guess tides of fire too..

http://www.pilkara.com/rank.php?acti...es%20of%20Fire

Only ones without a -% in the history of roid count thingy.

Not that this really needed pointing out.

HR for 12 rounds and counting.
Ardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:46   #8
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

So basically LCH are pissed that ToF will not join them in their effort of attempting to compete with 1up?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:48   #9
Nitros
Internal Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
So basically LCH are pissed that ToF will not join them in their effort of attempting to compete with 1up?
basicly i havent played PA for 2 rounds and dont give a **** about LCH politics...also i didnt have ToF in my mind, but it seems everyone sees them as the new NoS, maybe i didnt study pilkara well enough -.-

Unread 22 Aug 2005, 18:49   #10
Ardy
Bored guy.

Ardy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
basicly i havent played PA for 2 rounds and i didnt have ToF in my mind, but it seems everyone sees them as the new NoS -.-
Feel free to tell us who you meant in the orignial post then

HR for 12 rounds and counting.
Ardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:10   #11
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

This thread is brilliant: "I want to discuss something, but you've got to guess what!"

Sheer class, best way to make a thread about nothing there is. Make someone else think up a proper theme for the thread.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:24   #12
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Get to the point man
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 19:54   #13
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar
This thread is brilliant: "I want to discuss something, but you've got to guess what!"

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:09   #14
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

ToF has no naps & no allies atm if i'm correct, we're solo this round.
I take it some people don't like it we're doing good.
Not our fault that we cap more roids then are taken from us...

So who's the new NoS?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:13   #15
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

This should be fascinating

Last edited by veX; 23 Aug 2005 at 01:24.
Proxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:15   #16
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I have to guess NewDawn, since they are nr 3 and NoS finished third. I know that they are napped to Insomnia atleast.
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:21   #17
Goodfellah
*** [ToF] Yakuza ***

Goodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura aboutGoodfellah has a spectacular aura about

its funny to see how some ppl come to think its TOF, as we are unallied / napped atm. Is it so hard to believe a small alliance can achieve something like this ?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:21   #18
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I have to guess NewDawn, since they are nr 3 and NoS finished third. I know that they are napped to Insomnia atleast.
or atleast what is left of insomnia
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:25   #19
Neferti
part time ghost

Surely the NoS of this round is NoS
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:30   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotatrix
or atleast what is left of insomnia
I'm still waiting for their anouncement

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 20:42   #21
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Insomnia is ND's only NAP. Period.

Last edited by Gate; 22 Aug 2005 at 21:17.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:04   #22
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

lol. Thats comedy gold.

'So which alliance is the new NoS?'

'It must be ND- as they are third too!'

rofl. Kargool you are funny.
Virall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:13   #23
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virall
lol. Thats comedy gold.

'So which alliance is the new NoS?'

'It must be ND- as they are third too!'

rofl. Kargool you are funny.
Well, it was kind of obvious wasnt it
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:22   #24
Nitros
Internal Error

Kargool wins. I did mean ND, maybe not because of their 2000 naps but because nobody is even looking at them, just focussing on 1up and LCH, atleast, thats what i saw on pilkara last times. It seems to me they are just getting some easy roids and score while 1up and LCH are hammering eachother. In some way this relates them to NoS last round. - imo

Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:23   #25
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

OMG, I was right?? Now I'm never gonna write on the forums again.

atleast not for 5 minutes
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:41   #26
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Kargool wins. I did mean ND, maybe not because of their 2000 naps but because nobody is even looking at them, just focussing on 1up and LCH, atleast, thats what i saw on pilkara last times. It seems to me they are just getting some easy roids and score while 1up and LCH are hammering eachother. In some way this relates them to NoS last round. - imo
The fight between you and 1up is fairly evenly poised. Should we decide to go to war with either of you, we cause the other one to win. Do you want us to let 1up win easily? Do you expect us to let either you or 1up win easily?

What would you do in our position, hand the round on a plate to someone?
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:49   #27
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
I think you mean ND are the Angels of this round, not the NoS. Our strategy isn't worthy of respect, but it certainly isn't shit 'NAP everything' like NoS' was last round.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 21:54   #28
Nitros
Internal Error

Perhaps indeed.

Unread 22 Aug 2005, 22:30   #29
Neferti
part time ghost

So first we're evil noob bashers, and now we're evil NAPers?

I'm not used to being in an evil alliance
Unread 22 Aug 2005, 23:22   #30
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
The fight between you and 1up is fairly evenly poised. Should we decide to go to war with either of you, we cause the other one to win. Do you want us to let 1up win easily? Do you expect us to let either you or 1up win easily?

What would you do in our position, hand the round on a plate to someone?
Nope, i expect you to try to gain roids easily without fighting a war, then merge in what's left of Hydra to take #1 spot. At least that's your "cunning" plan.

NOTE: I by no means believe ND to be the "Nos" of this round - but Fish DID ask what I expect them to do.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:03   #31
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Nope, i expect you to try to gain roids easily without fighting a war, then merge in what's left of Hydra to take #1 spot. At least that's your "cunning" plan.

NOTE: I by no means believe ND to be the "Nos" of this round - but Fish DID ask what I expect them to do.
I'm glad you know the inner workings of ND.

Time will tell eh. Then I'll quote your post again. K?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:24   #32
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Sid's reply made me smile
Actually ND would be the WP of last round. Best avg score and roids and high position (albeit not #1 alliance as WP was last round for a good part of the round) obtained by mostly being neutral in a war between the two contenders of the round. We all know what happened to WP last round.
But the point is ND want to win, don't you? So what is it you are going to do? Sit and expect 1up and LCH kill each other while you cruise past both alliances unnoticed?
I honestly don't expect an answer of NDs HC here. I mean, you would be nuts to reveal your master plan for world domination :P....
But I am really curious
I am
Really, really curious
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:27   #33
Nitros
Internal Error

Sid and Gio2k pretty much found out my meanings behind this topic. Maybe my choise of picking "NoS" wasnt the best one, but it seems i got something started atleast :P
Just like Gio2k - im curious

Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:30   #34
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neferti
So first we're evil noob bashers, and now we're evil NAPers?

I'm not used to being in an evil alliance
You can always be both..
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:32   #35
Neferti
part time ghost

Quote:
You can always be both..
What?
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:38   #36
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
Actually ND would be the WP of last round. Best avg score and roids and high position (albeit not #1 alliance as WP was last round for a good part of the round) obtained by mostly being neutral in a war between the two contenders of the round. We all know what happened to WP last round.
Very different. eXilition had top average score for most of the round, WP were #1 due to lots of members and a decent average. ND have been low on members (in comparison) and very strong on average score.

In fact, their only similarity is that no-one expects them to win the round.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:56   #37
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I'm glad you know the inner workings of ND.

Time will tell eh. Then I'll quote your post again. K?
Are you denying that ND HC are considering a merge request from the remaining active members of Hydra? More specifically that you're considering 2 options - accepting just the ex-SiN ones (tearz etc) or accepting all of them in a hope to leapfrog to #1 position?

I'm not criticising or condemning your actions - but you should know better that to believe I'll let you get away with trying to make out I'm lieing without actually posting a flat denial
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 00:56   #38
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Our masterplan omg we better hide it some more.

/me sneaks through this thread without being noticed
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 01:01   #39
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Are you denying that ND HC are considering a merge request from the remaining active members of Hydra? More specifically that you're considering 2 options - accepting just the ex-SiN ones (tearz etc) or accepting all of them in a hope to leapfrog to #1 position?

I'm not criticising or condemning your actions - but you should know better that to believe I'll let you get away with trying to make out I'm lieing without actually posting a flat denial
I am not denying that requests have been made. I am not denying ND HC (and specifically me) has been thinking over the options.

Your post declared our plans for the round, which is a lie.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 01:18   #40
Synthetic_Sid

Quote:
I am not denying that requests have been made. I am not denying ND HC (and specifically me) has been thinking over the options.

Your post declared our plans for the round, which is a lie.
i never stated what your plans for the round are. I stated what I expected them to end up being - which is something very different. The clue was in what I wrote - which begain "I expect ..." not "I know..." or "NDs plans are ...".

All I did was make a guess as to what you'd end up doing - based on what i KNOW to be the options you're currently considering. Nothing more - and nothing less.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 06:51   #41
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
i never stated what your plans for the round are. I stated what I expected them to end up being - which is something very different. The clue was in what I wrote - which begain "I expect ..." not "I know..." or "NDs plans are ...".

All I did was make a guess as to what you'd end up doing - based on what i KNOW to be the options you're currently considering. Nothing more - and nothing less.
Sorry, my apologies, misread it.

Either way, your guess is not correct.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 08:05   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Alliance under scrutiny for refusing to take sides and persuing its own diplomatic policy while considering applications for its recruitment process"

:confused:
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 08:23   #43
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
"Alliance under scrutiny for refusing to take sides and persuing its own diplomatic policy while considering applications for its recruitment process"

We* have to have someone to moan at fs!

1up can't be moaned at for "creating the first block"

LCH can't be moaned at for being spineless ****ers who let all their best planets nap the #1 alliance.

The usual suspects are embroiled in a fantastic all out war. You just happen to be the next "best" thing to pick on

*I'm using the royal we as I actually couldn't give a **** about your politics but I do believe that taking in the remnants of Hydra will effectively end your round. My own opinion ofc.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 08:51   #44
lokken
BlueTuba

minding your own business is a crime now
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 08:55   #45
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
minding your own business is a crime now
Yes. Anonimity is a crime.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 09:50   #46
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
I think you mean ND are the Angels of this round, not the NoS. Our strategy isn't worthy of respect, but it certainly isn't shit 'NAP everything' like NoS' was last round.
Idd, ND resembles more to the Angels of last round then NOS because they haven't napped half the universe and have a high avg score and roidcount etc.

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 10:59   #47
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Idd, ND resembles more to the Angels of last round then NOS because they haven't napped half the universe and have a high avg score and roidcount etc.
Comparision fails as ND is not scared to hit the #1 and #2 alliance, which Angels definately were afraid of last round.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 11:34   #48
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Comparision fails as ND is not scared to hit the #1 and #2 alliance, which Angels definately were afraid of last round.
however the comparison continues as Angels took shipjumping scum hydra onboard, all I can say is one would be amuse if ND did the same.

deja vu
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 11:48   #49
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Angels were not aiming for #1 last round, it was impossible with our member count. Our aim was to establish angels as a new alliance and to have a good round with a high number of planets in the top 20. We achieved that.
We targetted 1up when we needed to, or wanted to. We had a nap with eX. And we took a small amount of Hydras on board. Nowhere near to contend for #1 spot. If we had taken in all hydras that quit WP we could have taken #1 spot, but we chose not to. To be honest, it's quite weak having a go at angels for taking Keizari and other Hydras in.
ND on the contrary DO have a shot at #1 and are doing what WP did last round, hitting both 1up and LCH while they fight each other. It's a valid tactic, but it's not enough to win. They will have to engage in battle with either LCH or 1up, or they can try and recruit hydras and ex-insomnias to shoot up the ranks past both 1up and LCH.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 11:56   #50
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k
And we took a small amount of Hydras on board. Nowhere near to contend for #1
Sorry I forgot an array of top hydra planets (including the #1 planet) dont count as hydra shipjumpers, just "friends" of angels who wanted to join the "real" fight.