User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:08   #101
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Most impressive and most dissapointing alliance so far o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Oh, and now my co-ords are out, I can confirm to you Kjeldoran that it was Crusie who has confirmed that exil are hiding in insomnia.
EXilition = 67 members (66, w/out Kaifux)
Insomnia=69 members.

So, Insomnia itself consists of Jonas, Mek and Zo0f?

I'm sorry, this isn't even funny, but I couldn't resist. I think I might go for a lie down.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:25   #102
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

And as i have repeatedly stated, they have split themselves into groups, there are groups in most top 10 alliances, and when they feel they are strong enough they will remerge.

Its hardly rocket science and its not even a secret within pa anymore, its leaked to just about everyone.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:29   #103
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Since most of our co-ords should be out anyway...

One of our def channels is remarkably similar to an eXilition channel of last round. So when the member was questioned over it, she explained that she was actually eXilition, and eX members would be leaving their alliances on tick 594, re-forming eX on tick 666. This was untrue and I hold myself entirely responsible for it.

furball, Vengeance HC.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:35   #104
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Crusie always seems to be the one with the biggest mouth.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:38   #105
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noah02
Crusie always seems to be the one with the biggest mouth.
She epitomises the word scanwhore.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:40   #106
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
She epitomises the word whore.
Fixed.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:41   #107
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Since most of our co-ords should be out anyway...

One of our def channels is remarkably similar to an eXilition channel of last round. So when the member was questioned over it, she explained that she was actually eXilition, and eX members would be leaving their alliances on tick 594, re-forming eX on tick 666. This was untrue and I hold myself entirely responsible for it.

furball, Vengeance HC.

Now that's what makes politics fun.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:41   #108
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, and now my co-ords are out, I can confirm to you Kjeldoran that it was Crusie who has confirmed that exil are hiding in insomnia.
Sweet "I share my deepest secrets with everyone" Crusie

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:44   #109
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Fixed.
I see her in a different light now , anyone got theamions link, i hear its circulating irc again.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:52   #110
furball

http://www.savefile.com is the place to be if you have the video. The rest should be obvious.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 16:32   #111
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
So you "not using a tag" means you wanna rebel against Mazz aswell? weird bunch you are
who doesn't know what alliance i am (and will be until they cease to exist or i'm kicked :|) and still reads these boards?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 16:54   #112
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
who doesn't know what alliance i am (and will be until they cease to exist or i'm kicked :|) and still reads these boards?
What do I get if I find such and individual?

FA Gaming community

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 18:20   #113
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
anyone let you join their alliance?

anyway LCH impresses me as I thought they wouldnt do as well in a holiday round and I cant really name an alliance that dissapoints me, Hydra maybe because I would have expected a higher rank of em but to call it being dissapointed would be too much.
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 21:15   #114
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And as i have repeatedly stated, they have split themselves into groups, there are groups in most top 10 alliances, and when they feel they are strong enough they will remerge.

Its hardly rocket science and its not even a secret within pa anymore, its leaked to just about everyone.
I cannot see a worse move by an alliance which plans to come back for r15. They would have less friends than NoS!(sorry) o_O

And if they left their alliances, I'm most sure they would be utterly bashed.

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 22:02   #115
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

in all fairness....who insomnia recruits for the alliance has nothing to do with anyone other than myself the other hc and the members concerned.

so if u wud kindly butt out please

ty

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 23:53   #116
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Sweet "I share my deepest secrets with everyone" Crusie

rgds Kj

She shared everything else
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:46   #117
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
She shared everything else
Abit too much tbh

FA Gaming community

Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:51   #118
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
I cannot see a worse move by an alliance which plans to come back for r15. They would have less friends than NoS!(sorry) o_O

And if they left their alliances, I'm most sure they would be utterly bashed.

-Jonas-
I agree. When Angels left Mistu it wasn't without risk either. 72 hours of no alliance defence when all Angels were pretty fat on roids.

Also the incs that some mistu did because we left. Imagine you do this not to 1 but 3-4 alliances ... nice way to blow up your relations for the next round.

Also I doubt if this happens that alliances like Insomnia would leave it at that. In any case, it'd be a dream scenario for 1up

FA Gaming community

Unread 15 Aug 2005, 20:28   #119
Memtok

Memtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura aboutMemtok has a spectacular aura about

I want to eat calamari...deep fried, with ranch dressing dip.
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 21:07   #120
kamikaze69
[F-crew] member

kamikaze69 is an unknown quantity at this point

Impressive : ND - welldone this round guyz, keep it up!!!

Disappointing : WP - wtf??? 19th rank atm???

I want what is rightfully MINE . I have much, but need MUCH MORE !!!

R13 - [F-CREW]
R14 - [F-CREW]
kamikaze69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 21:35   #121
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze69

Disappointing : WP - wtf??? 19th rank atm???
Well they are disbanding... but I guess that would be disappointing in itself.

Last edited by Neferti; 15 Aug 2005 at 21:36. Reason: spelling
Neferti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Aug 2005, 21:44   #122
kamikaze69
[F-crew] member

kamikaze69 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah, I figured as much, there wasn't even so much as a thought of just a simple merger...

If I had to pick another 2 to mention...they would be:

Impressive : Reunion - good to see you guyz back in action

Disappointing : HR - need I say more???

I want what is rightfully MINE . I have much, but need MUCH MORE !!!

R13 - [F-CREW]
R14 - [F-CREW]
kamikaze69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 00:38   #123
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Well who could they merge with? They're quite a big group...
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 11:58   #124
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

I honestly don't get why ppl are so suprised at ND's performance. The hardcore member base that drives the alliance is a good group of players, where ND of the past got into trouble was, they were spreading themselves too thin, having to cover 30-40 players nightly that weren't nearly as active as that smaller base. ND has good experienced HC, Officers, and players, absolutely no reason they shouldn't do well now that they can concentrate defense fleets on that group of ppl

as for most disappointing.... can't really point a finger at this point, as i've been away for almost a month and haven't had time to pay attention, however, i'm a bit suprised that ppl mention alliances like APA, and NoS, what did you expect them to do, NoS was cued up to get butt raped after what they pulled last round, so any opposition from them, or growth, would be met with harsh opposition...APa, is still in it's growing stage, still a ways to go as far as being considered a serious contender for a top 5 spot. I have a couple friends there, and they have a player or two, but by no means a threat.

only my opinion ofcourse
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 12:30   #125
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
I honestly don't get why ppl are so suprised at ND's performance. The hardcore member base that drives the alliance is a good group of players, where ND of the past got into trouble was, they were spreading themselves too thin, having to cover 30-40 players nightly that weren't nearly as active as that smaller base. ND has good experienced HC, Officers, and players, absolutely no reason they shouldn't do well now that they can concentrate defense fleets on that group of ppl

as for most disappointing.... can't really point a finger at this point, as i've been away for almost a month and haven't had time to pay attention, however, i'm a bit suprised that ppl mention alliances like APA, and NoS, what did you expect them to do, NoS was cued up to get butt raped after what they pulled last round, so any opposition from them, or growth, would be met with harsh opposition...APa, is still in it's growing stage, still a ways to go as far as being considered a serious contender for a top 5 spot. I have a couple friends there, and they have a player or two, but by no means a threat.

only my opinion ofcourse
youve been away for a month so i best inform you....apa have disbanded...

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 12:46   #126
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

only my opinion ofcourse
Apart from the fact that mek has already pointed out that they disbanded people were suprised at APA's 'poor' showing because the way they built themselves up. Their members were no exactly backwards at coming forward with claims about how great they were going to do and others bought into this, just look at threads such as the top 10 alliances and suprise alliances to see the amount of beleif in their abilities they were able to build up. They built the hype, failed to deliver and hence were a dissapointment to many

Its probally also the reason ND are a surpise to many also. They underplayed their chances before the round started and as such everyone built up a low expectation for them (not many people listed them in their top 10's) and as such they have exceeded most peoples expectation and hence are a suprise
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 14:28   #127
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memtok
I want to eat calamari...deep fried, with ranch dressing dip.
Caesar is better.

And no you freakin don't!
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 14:51   #128
furball

Quote:
however, i'm a bit suprised that ppl mention alliances like APA, and NoS, what did you expect them to do, NoS was cued up to get butt raped after what they pulled last round, so any opposition from them, or growth, would be met with harsh opposition...
However, no alliances have really gone out of their way to hit NoS, with a couple of exceptions. The power struggle between LCH, Hydra, Insomnia, 1up and now Reunion has meant that no-one's had time to hit NoS. There's no time for petty revenge, every alliance has to keep on roiding as much as possible otherwise it will just be out-grown. This is especially true in positions 9-13 (current occupants are xVx, HR, Vengeance, Veneratio and NoS). All of us have fairly similar member counts, with the exception of xVx who hold their 9th spot purely on numbers at the moment.

The only time NoS have been properly targetted was on Friday night/Saturday morning, the -16% one. So don't feel sorry for them, they're just not holding themselves up to the standard of last round. Much like APA, their members' claims just didn't work out. Top 3?
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 16:08   #129
Incredible
Can i get some green dots

Incredible is an unknown quantity at this point

Buhu

Last edited by Incredible; 16 Nov 2005 at 20:56.
Incredible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 16:37   #130
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
I honestly don't get why ppl are so suprised at ND's performance. The
Because they were REALLY dissapointing the last round and the rounds before they played as 1up puppets. This round, I think Gate can claim alot of the credits for the quality of ND.

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Aug 2005, 18:19   #131
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Because they were REALLY dissapointing the last round and the rounds before they played as 1up puppets. This round, I think Gate can claim alot of the credits for the quality of ND.
ND had a lot of internal things happen last round, chronic slow starters as well, (this round obviously being the exception...) so it was an off round...

by the way, just because we (as I was ND HC then) chose to work with 1up as opposed to working against them, it doesn't make ND "puppets". That term is thrown around loosely on AD a lot. We had an alliance that we had a good relationship with command/players, and it was an obvious extension of those relationships, why would we fight? just a thought
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 18:38   #132
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Alright KJ, let's play it your way.

Angels were Exilition puppets
ToT was LCH puppet
NoS was everyone else's puppet

Nice logic eh?

Oh wait... now you're going to tell me that you and exilition happily co-existed, worked well together etc. About the same lines as what duck just said about ND and 1up

Interesting.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 19:20   #133
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
ND had a lot of internal things happen last round, chronic slow starters as well, (this round obviously being the exception...) so it was an off round...

by the way, just because we (as I was ND HC then) chose to work with 1up as opposed to working against them, it doesn't make ND "puppets". That term is thrown around loosely on AD a lot. We had an alliance that we had a good relationship with command/players, and it was an obvious extension of those relationships, why would we fight? just a thought
and that's your opinion, I however think differently and have a complete different image of ND.

To squidly, to your stupid post I'm not even gonna reply, atleast AngryDuck replied in a decent manner expressing HIS views ... unlike you.

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Aug 2005, 19:30   #134
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

ur banned if u keep that up, lol - Lok
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 19:41   #135
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
and that's your opinion, I however think differently and have a complete different image of ND.

To squidly, to your stupid post I'm not even gonna reply, atleast AngryDuck replied in a decent manner expressing HIS views ... unlike you.
Squidly did express his views. His views are ND and 1ups relationship was similar to yours and Exilition.

And he is right. In round 12 ND and 1up were allied. 1up won, ND didn't. Fast Forward a round and Exilition win, you do not.

The only difference is, we tried to win.

As for your opinion of us, we don't care what you think, and I'm sure you don't particularly value our opinion either.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 19:52   #136
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Quote:
We are very happy with Gate, I bet every alliance would be.
ND is one happy family and that's worth more to me then our current performance, regardless of what you may think of us.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 20:17   #137
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Dance Kjeldoran, dance. Dance to the string of 1up tunes. It's all too easy to get you to spout this crap over and over.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 20:32   #138
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
We are very happy with Gate, I bet every alliance would be.
ND is one happy family and that's worth more to me then our current performance, regardless of what you may think of us.
Well it's no secret what I think about ND, I do however have respect for Gate's work and he knows that I have.

To zhil ... grow up!

FA Gaming community

Unread 16 Aug 2005, 20:35   #139
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Quote:

Despite me using your own logic to have a go at angels+exilition in exactly the same way that you had a go at ND and 1up.

And fyi, I am going to ask you to learn to read, as those views are in fact my own. I don't speak for ND, and I'm not claiming to speak for anyone else here. Guess the views I'm posting are belonging to who?

I had absolutely no problems working with 1up over that course of time. They were a fun bunch of people to work with. I imagine you would say the same about exilition. Nothing wrong with that.

However. You called ND as 1up puppets. I call angels as exilition puppets. ND was not the caliber that 1up stood/stands at. Angels was not the caliber that exilition was during R13. What's the problem here KJ? The only real difference is that possibly angels was closer to exilition in terms of ability than ND was to 1up. Irrelevant though methinks.
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 20:57   #140
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Quote:

I don’t see the problem here. He applies the same logic about exil-Angels relationship as you used to describe ND and 1up. It seems strange that you slag down ND`s reputation considering how you (angels) played last round.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 09:38   #141
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treveler
I don’t see the problem here. He applies the same logic about exil-Angels relationship as you used to describe ND and 1up. It seems strange that you slag down ND`s reputation considering how you (angels) played last round.
How on earth has me slagging off ND (cause I don't think they ever were a good alliance) has anything to do with how Angels played last round? Yes I think ND were 1up puppets cause they weren't even close to the skills 1up has (avg score, roids, leadership, ...). Their success was 100% depending on that of 1up ... we saw that last round.

Angels however were nearly the same quality as Exilition (agreed that they were better) and our succes did not only depend on how Exilition played ... infact, I think it wasn't THAT much related nway since we only napped Exilition and did the occassional joined attack while ND was in a full block with 1up attacking EACH night together etc ...

Then again, this is just my opinion and I'm sure I'm biassed in a way (doh...). If I look back to see what ND achieved the last few rounds, I can only conclude that they're not highly ranked on my list.

But as I said before, Gate has been doing a nice job changing some things so credits go to him. I'm sorry if the old command feels attacked with this statement, not my intention.

FA Gaming community

Last edited by Kjeldoran; 17 Aug 2005 at 10:07.
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 09:51   #142
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Oh sorry Kj, when I was looking at the past 3 rounds (inc this one), I couldn't believe how many big achievements Angels have, from being unable to start in one round, to avoiding any conflict in another, to finishing 10th in another!

Sorry, I was very much mistaken, I didn't realise you had achieved so much!
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 10:06   #143
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

How mean Kjeldoran on ND could be
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 10:15   #144
The_Mad_Keg
Fat *******

The_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to beholdThe_Mad_Keg is a splendid one to behold

jeeesus christ give it a rest.... we manage 4-5 posts about impressive and dissapointing alliances and then u lot go straight back to exil/angels 1up/nd arguments that weve heard at least 3 times already on the same damn thread and goodness knows how many times on other threads, i think i speak for a good part of the community when i say please SHUT THE HELL UP! have ure arguments in IRC or a specially made thread where u lot can throw ure toys at each other in a reinactment of the Battle of Trafalger in prams.

I mean how much must Baby's are Us make from u lot spitting the dummy every five seconds, your meant to be some of the best alliances and players in the game and u squabble like a bunch of chavs over a bottle of buckfast

grow up, leave the past in the past and just have a good scrap so we can actually have something interesting to watch that involves u.
<Rocko> so reincarnation is like getting ABSOLUTLEY wankered when u die

[F-Crew] - You known when youve been [FC]ucked
The_Mad_Keg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 10:18   #145
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Oh sorry Kj, when I was looking at the past 3 rounds (inc this one), I couldn't believe how many big achievements Angels have, from being unable to start in one round, to avoiding any conflict in another, to finishing 10th in another!

Sorry, I was very much mistaken, I didn't realise you had achieved so much!
Nice way of twisting the reality again Fishboy ...

in r10 we had 35 members ... yes it's a very dissappointing round ending #10 with only 35 members. I don't think there's ever been an alliance with less then 50 members who ended top10.
If you think ending top10 with 35 pple and #2 on avg score and roids is not an achievement, then I don't wanna know how you'd evaluate your own achievements ...

Also, our avg score/roids in those rounds (the 2 rounds Angels played as Angels) were superior ifnot the double of ND's ... I think. So we can fairly state that in both rounds we showed greater quality (compared to numbers). This round, Angels doesn't exist so no point going there either.

About that avoiding any conflict ... that's a choice of politics and it worked out great for us. Seems Gate is using it aswell now and it works nice for ND atm aswell. We did even end #2, something ND has NEVER achieved so far ...

In those 2 rounds we achieved far more then ND has so far in it's existance, and if you wanna draw the line to saying "Angels are FAnG" then we even won a round (yeah I know it's cheap).

I didn't wanna start comparing ND with Angels/FAnG but squidly and fish brought it up so ... even considering how biassed I am, I can fairly state (yes this is arrogant) that Angels/FAnG is/was better then ND.

This round however, you guys showed some real improvement.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 10:18   #146
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Kj, you may want to do a quick edit of that.
heh, thx m8 .... we didn't want Game to run off with the credits

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 10:20   #147
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mad_Keg
jeeesus christ give it a rest.... we manage 4-5 posts about impressive and dissapointing alliances and then u lot go straight back to exil/angels 1up/nd arguments that weve heard at least 3 times already on the same damn thread and goodness knows how many times on other threads, i think i speak for a good part of the community when i say please SHUT THE HELL UP! have ure arguments in IRC or a specially made thread where u lot can throw ure toys at each other in a reinactment of the Battle of Trafalger in prams.

I mean how much must Baby's are Us make from u lot spitting the dummy every five seconds, your meant to be some of the best alliances and players in the game and u squabble like a bunch of chavs over a bottle of buckfast

grow up, leave the past in the past and just have a good scrap so we can actually have something interesting to watch that involves u.
I'm sorry, I didn't wanna bring it up. I only stated that I'm impressed with ND THIS round, due to Gate but certainly not about last round. And then they jumped on me cause I told them what I think about ND ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 10:36   #148
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Sorry but ND is more than just Gate and im sure he'l be the first (second behind me ) to admit that.

And as for ND being 1up puppets, puppets implied that they pulled the strings, rubbish tbh, absolutely, plz get your facts straight before you come here spouting shit about our alliance. At least we have the gaul to stand up as a ~50 man memberbase and we've been more successful than before this round. Angels have however joined another alliance to try and boost themselves. And yes your not the only one who can go round slagging off individual alliances.

Now i must end this post as i have such a hangover and a mouth like a horses backside
Unread 17 Aug 2005, 11:05   #149
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
Sorry but ND is more than just Gate and im sure he'l be the first (second behind me ) to admit that.

And as for ND being 1up puppets, puppets implied that they pulled the strings, rubbish tbh, absolutely, plz get your facts straight before you come here spouting shit about our alliance. At least we have the gaul to stand up as a ~50 man memberbase and we've been more successful than before this round. Angels have however joined another alliance to try and boost themselves. And yes your not the only one who can go round slagging off individual alliances.

Now i must end this post as i have such a hangover and a mouth like a horses backside
We played a round with 35 pple ... and one with 65 pple .... yes, your 50 members is REALLY REMARKABLE !! What a clueless arguement was that really ... we played our previous rounds with a small memberbase and now you're saying we don't have the gaul to stand up as a 50 man memberbase ... truely pathetic arguement.

You have no fking clue why we merged for this round. You wouldn't know the sligthest thing about it. Try and boost ourselves ... get real ffs.

P.S. On a sidenote, I do agree ND is more then Gate, but he's been putting alot of efforts in these changes. No doubt that the CURRENT ND members are putting their efforts in it aswell.

FA Gaming community

Unread 17 Aug 2005, 11:19   #150
Neferti
part time ghost

Are you saying ND members never put effort in before?