User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:52   #1
olle
Newdawn ftw \o/

olle is infamous around these partsolle is infamous around these parts
The REAL secret of NewDawn's 'success'

Ive been wanting to post this for a long time now..

Many of you might wonder how could NewDawn have such an average score. Well im here to tell you the secret.

A tick.... gotta wait for the bloody tick.... It's boring to wait. You either take a nap, shag or do other things that take you away from the PC; or you just forget about the tick. So what do we do? We play MissionRisk and frankly we kick ass in it!

I dare you all to try and beat us at Risk :P

The game can be downloaded from:
http://www.miniclip.com

Or join our game room @netgamers.org #nd

Enjoy!
olle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:57   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The REAL secret of NewDawn's 'success'

thats so round 11
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:08   #3
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Those games rawk!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:28   #4
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I played Risk in Round 11, but one of our new members resurrected it for round 14 it kicks arse. Except when I lose. Which is often
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:29   #5
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

idd its a good game
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:50   #6
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

hah. the risk games back in r11 were full of NAPs...I wonder why

Was fun though

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 14:19   #7
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

NAPs that were temporary though (atleast most of them *cough* the_fish *cough*)

Risk ftw!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:53   #8
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

its not a video of a forest-zhil situation in ND is it?

(for those who cant remember, syn_sid posted a thread with a similar title, showing the infamous log)
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 17:30   #9
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
thats so round 11
true

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 22:25   #10
Arbac
Yuba stalks me

Arbac has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
thats so round 11
Round 11?? I thought it was more like rnd 5/6. We even had fltv vs xeta games. I can't even remember who won. Hobbie has some end games photoshopped with who played/who won somewhere.
* Arbac jumps on elusion
* Arbac stabs elusion all over
<Arbac> lick that bastard!
<elusion> hey licking is sweet :/
<elusion> it's a way of showing affection stabbing is not a way of showing affection
<elusion> stabbing is a way of a psychotic murderer :/
Arbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 03:04   #11
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbac
Hobbie has some end games photoshopped with who played/who won somewhere.
Nope, I don't.
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 10:02   #12
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Who here, who's ever played Civilistion 2, put it down and never picked it up again? If so, you have no soul.

I see nothing wrong with this reminder. Come and play!
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 23:24   #13
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbac
Round 11?? I thought it was more like rnd 5/6. We even had fltv vs xeta games. I can't even remember who won. Hobbie has some end games photoshopped with who played/who won somewhere.
Erm, I think you'll find that the #risk channel on the old irc.planetarion.com was positively thiving as far back as the end of round three...
Unread 16 Aug 2005, 23:26   #14
Furyous

Furyous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to beholdFuryous is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyous
Erm, I think you'll find that the #risk channel on the old irc.planetarion.com was positively thiving as far back as the end of round three...
hmm

well it would be difficult to 'find' the past, but you'll have to take my word for it