User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:42   #1
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute
The Secret of NewDawns "success"

Bashing galaxies over and over!
Ive been sent galaxy screens full of red incoming from certain galaxies and guess what - its always NewDawn attacking them - same planets, same ships (well not same ships but same number).

So there you have it - to be like NewDawn, bash small guys!!!

** Note : I personally am not being bashed but I think its really lame that NewDawn are picking on much smaller targets**
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:51   #2
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Secret of NewDawns "success"

these days you do of course have to supply even the remotest amount of evidence for such a claim.

strange world we live in ey?

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:52   #3
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

I had 230 roids, and got 3 waves from insomnia

/me waves to the nubs
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:53   #4
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
these days you do of course have to supply even the remotest amount of evidence for such a claim.

strange world we live in ey?
If I do that, I have to ask for people's permissions for co-ods first before releasing (both for people being attacked and NewDawn)

Dont want to be someone who releases peoples co-ods!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:55   #5
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

If we attacked an alliance we'd be moaned at for blocking, we attack gals and we still get moaned at. Same planets? Yeah that does tend to happen considering we are, surprisingly, still the same group of players from the start of the round tagged ND. Were a small alliance hence why the same planets are always attacking together? clever huh?

kthxbye
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:56   #6
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We hit an 11 mil score galaxy!

We bash noobs!

:/

EDIT: I think I might actually know the instance to which you are referring. We hit a galaxy 3 or so nights ago, it was 7 mill score. 3 galaxies were hit that night by ND, however, on this gal, we were piggied by other alliances. 26 ND fleets were launched at the gal, but on the jgps there were incs from Insomnia/LCH on a larger targ (assumed now to have been 1up), unconfirmed 1up/Reunion (on the Hydra), plus Veneratio and unconfirmed xVx on the smaller targets in the gal. So I'm guessing the gal received a lot more than 26 incs.

ND attack policy is to base the number of waves on the roids that the target has. Under 300 roids and 2 waves are opened for picking, 300-480ish and 3 waves are opened, 480-650ish and 4 waves are opened etc.

Last edited by Gate; 11 Aug 2005 at 11:01.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:56   #7
Marinho
[ND]

Marinho is on a distinguished road

Bashing? LIke we have most fleets in the universe to do so haha you make me laugh smudge

Last edited by Marinho; 11 Aug 2005 at 11:06.
Marinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:57   #8
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

/me laughs out loud
Rd6&7 4D (20:8:6) & (20:2:10) Rd14 ND (2:5:4)
Rd8 Did not play Rd15 Did not play
Rd9 4D/SWaRM (13:4:10) Rd16 ND (14:1:6)
Rd9.5 SWaRM (42:7:4) Rd17 ND (13:10:8)
Rd10 SWaRM (21:4:7) Rd18 ND (13:6:8)
Rd10.5 SWaRM (5:5:10) Rd19 ND - HC (1:9:3)
Rd11 ND (32:2:10) Rd36 ND 7:9:7
Rd12 ND (30:10:1)
themast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 10:57   #9
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
If I do that, I have to ask for people's permissions for co-ods first before releasing (both for people being attacked and NewDawn)

one would assume you care nothing for ND following this post, and I doubt how posting co-ords of a complete random tiny person, is giving much away about them except "here is a random tiny person", you're not identifying them in any way beyond what a value range search on sandman would yield

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:03   #10
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Come on, do you really think ND is enjoying a nice roid count by hitting noobs? You think bashing noobs is going to make us enjoy the round?

NewDawn hits whoever we feel like, when we feel like, however, we are not idiots. Your post has no logic. And everyone has our co-ords anyway, they can check for themself who we are hitting, and feel free to take a look, and realise you are wrong.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:04   #11
Marinho
[ND]

Quote:

Don;t even bother, our coords were released since beginning of the round anyway
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:05   #12
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I was 5 waved when I hadd 300 roids :\
So clearly I am not a n00b to recive so much incs ?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:07   #13
h3ll

h3ll is an unknown quantity at this point

boohoo cry me a river smudge ;p
h3ll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:08   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdnRisKy
one would assume you care nothing for ND following this post, and I doubt how posting co-ords of a complete random tiny person, is giving much away about them except "here is a random tiny person", you're not identifying them in any way beyond what a value range search on sandman would yield
It's people like ND who are killing the game - one of the gals in question is ~6.8 mill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
ND attack policy is to base the number of waves on the roids that the target has. Under 300 roids and 2 waves are opened for picking, 300-480ish and 3 waves are opened, 480-650ish and 4 waves are opened etc.
In one gal, there was a planet with 312 roids with 4 waves on it - slightly over kill me thinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligFree
If we attacked an alliance we'd be moaned at for blocking, we attack gals and we still get moaned at. Same planets? Yeah that does tend to happen considering we are, surprisingly, still the same group of players from the start of the round tagged ND. Were a small alliance hence why the same planets are always attacking together? clever huh?
I dont really think ND is a small alliance. Memberwise you may have a small number but your average score boasts that you should know how to play PA and enhance the community. And tbh if you blocked to try and take down 1up for example I reckon that most people would be happy as it would ensure a long round where not 1 alliance is dominating at the top
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:09   #15
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

anymore ND wanna post?

Even h3ll got in on the act... good god!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:10   #16
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

I can say for a fact we never allow more than 2 waves on planets with under 300 roids at this point in the game. If it was 4 waves it would have either been earlier round when that was more or another alliance who was also launching at that gal (find myself piggied often enough as well)
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:11   #17
Marinho
[ND]

Quote:
It's people like ND who are killing the game - one of the gals in question is ~6.8 mill

In one gal, there was a planet with 312 roids with 4 waves on it - slightly over kill me thinks

I dont really think ND is a small alliance. Memberwise you may have a small number but your average score boasts that you should know how to play PA and enhance the community. And tbh if you blocked to try and take down 1up for example I reckon that most people would be happy as it would ensure a long round where not 1 alliance is dominating at the top
Get real Jack, we have no business with 1up atm, we are enjoying the galraids, learn to live with it and DON'T try to set out ND's policy ta!

And we are killing the game? Good lord, some ppl said blocking ruined the game :eek:
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:11   #18
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

I didnt think there was that many galaxys to attack atm :/
not many ppl playing this round to have huge options.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:13   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
But it was 7 mil 3-4 days ago, if we are talking about the same gal here. Which I feel you are, as we have had no complaints except from that gal, where Insomnia/LCH/1up/Reunion/Veneratio/xVx also appeared to launch fleets at it.

Quote:
Then either the extra attacker(s) weren't ND, or they will not be receiving an attack point as the wave would not have been opened for picking. If they do not receive enough attack points, they are no longer in the alliance... and by going on the fourth wave of someone with so few roids, they will end up with a shit planet as well.

Quote:
And tbh if you blocked to try and take down 1up for example I reckon that most people would be happy as it would ensure a long round where not 1 alliance is dominating at the top
Why would Hydra/LCH/Insomnia really need help in bringing down 1up?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:14   #20
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marinho
Get real Jack, we have no business with 1up atm, we are enjoying the galraids, learn to live with it and DON'T try to set out ND's policy ta!
Ahh once again its Intergalactic "were scare of the big guys". At the moment 1up are catchable and beatable but as we have seen before in many rounds "oh we dont have any business with them so lets not attack them and make sure they win"
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:16   #21
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Ahh once again its Intergalactic "were scare of the big guys". At the moment 1up are catchable and beatable but as we have seen before in many rounds "oh we dont have any business with them so lets not attack them and make sure they win"
Because ND have always shown they're terrified of the big guys by going to war with LCH in round 12 when they were 35 million ahead, and holding up against Mistu/LCH/VisioN pressure for the last weeks of the round (Where we regularly received over 100 incs/night), or by fighting EXilition in round 13, or by hitting (and roiding...) elysium's top 10 planets in round 10 when ND were a rank 10 ally?

I'm not claiming leetness here at all (we obviously didn't do a good job r10 and 13 ); just providing counterexamples.

You still haven't persuaded me why Hydra, LCH and Insomnia need, or even want our help to bring down 1up.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:17   #22
ReligFree

Your an HC, why dont you attack them?

ND will not be joining any block war and will not be targetting any alliance. And wasnt this topic about hitting gals anyway?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:17   #23
Flying_So-Low
:banana:

Flying_So-Low is an unknown quantity at this point

just a little rant on 'noobier-bashing' allies, i have ~450 roids, and 4 waves from hydra, i am a scan planet and have no def ships, my 3rd wave has sent 17k fi o_0 i mean seriously...what a waste! they could have waved me 2 more times
Flying_So-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:17   #24
themast
Punk

themast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these partsthemast is infamous around these parts

the other allys in the top5 seem to be doing ok taking 1up down. If thats what they want to do then fine but just leave us be
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:20   #25
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
Your an HC, why dont you attack them?

ND will not be joining any block war and will not be targetting any alliance. And wasnt this topic about hitting gals anyway?
Yes, because a 14 member alliance would have a hope in hell against 1up!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:21   #26
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Cant beleive you are all moaning coz an alliance attacks ppl in waves and such etc...
Its been done since round 1. Get over it and as the old saying goes if its you run your ships and bugger them 200 roids you got i am sure you can get plenty more.
As for the block subject there is plenty of other posts to say stuff about that in (getting de ja vu reading threads nowadays).

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:21   #27
Gate
;D!

Quote:
Yes, because a 14 member alliance would have a hope in hell against 1up!
Yes, because a 54 member alliance* would have a hope in hell against 1up!

*That's not EXilition, obviously. We're talking about NewDawn here. NewDawn. As a 1upper said earlier int he round 'NewDawn playing serious? That's one of the funniest things I've heard', or thereabouts.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:22   #28
Marinho
[ND]

Quote:
Not scared @ all, the universe looks still balanced so there is no need for us to go to war with 1up. You probably think it would be fun having 1up tie up their fleets even more heh but that's another topic
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:23   #29
Flying_So-Low
:banana:

Flying_So-Low is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Come on now smudge you have no reason to care. I mean you yourself probably aren't going up against 1up, and if you are 1up are probably giggling cuz it tickles. To be honest think about it, oh we take down the ev0l 1up. yay. \o/ Then who gets the #1 spot? LCH? Insomnia? So basically it would be fairly n00b to do a continuous attack the leader policy. Oh wait maybe that's why you're considering it...
Flying_So-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:29   #30
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_So-Low
Come on now smudge you have no reason to care. I mean you yourself probably aren't going up against 1up, and if you are 1up are probably giggling cuz it tickles. To be honest think about it, oh we take down the ev0l 1up. yay. \o/ Then who gets the #1 spot? LCH? Insomnia? So basically it would be fairly n00b to do a continuous attack the leader policy. Oh wait maybe that's why you're considering it...
If we had a chance to take on 1up and a chance of win they we would have a pot at them. Similarly if other alliances were going to have a pot at them then we would join them

Quote:
Not scared @ all, the universe looks still balanced so there is no need for us to go to war with 1up. You probably think it would be fun having 1up tie up their fleets even more heh but that's another topic
I just think that if something isnt done soon then 1up will win the round

Quote:
Yes, because a 54 member alliance* would have a hope in hell against 1up!
Better chance than 14
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 11:29   #31
Gate
;D!

Well, I'm off to play WoW, please reply to my pm with the records when you have the time.

Your accusations do not sound like they fit with our attacking policy, so I would be interested in seeing the proof.

EDIT: And you've still not given good enough reasons as to why Hydra/LCH/Insomnia (223 members, 181 mill score) need help bringing down 1up (90 members, 84 mill score). If they do need help then they're pretty incompetent, I would be disappointed to see less than 200 fleets a night flying at 1up, the extra 65-75 that ND throw out a night would just be pointless overkill and would shorten the length of the round as 1up would go down, and it would then be unknown as to how long it would take for the block to break apart, we could even have an FPM situation.

And incase you didn't notice, 1up lost over 3k rocks yesterday, so it appears that HIL aren't totally incompetent like it almost seems you want us to believe.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:22   #32
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

Good grief. Having 1up fighting HIL by themselves (and holding back the hordes quite well) is only good for us if it leads to HIL and 1up wiping each other out. Why would we then want to help 1up lose?

Seriously, certain people here are way too obsessed with 1up.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:23   #33
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

/me waves to the nubs
Holy shit, I think I roided you.

I'm famous! \o/
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:30   #34
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Bah, even FSL has more roids than me my puny 150 roid planet got 3 waves today actually, I may even go under 100 roids if this keeps up

(In the army, no internet access etc so don't blame me for bringing NDs average down. I'll have to work to get above it when I'm finished in the army tomorrow )
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 12:48   #35
BlackDog
ND's Honourary Welshman

BlackDog is on a distinguished road

Smudge, it is really none of your business whatsoever who we target, when we target them, and how many fleets we send at them. Bashing? I've heard this sort of tripe for about 5 rounds (and back when I played r4) and frankly, I'm sick of it.

I agree wholeheartely with relig and gate on this, in that, if we hit other alliances people winge about blocking, and if we target a gal (which coincidentally was chosen as a target for one or more other alliances on the same night) we get shouted at for "n00b bashing".

Incidentally, if this raid is the one i'm thinking about, i was piggybacked by 4 non ND fleets. You seriously think we're stupid enough to launch 4 fleets, same eta at the same target for the best part of 100 rocks?! I think not my good man.

Furthermore, why are people so obsessed with bringing 1up down? If it's politically advantageous for us not to target 1up at this stage, we're not gonna target them "just because you said so".

In short, shut up and play the game. If you don't like it, don't fcking play it!
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:00   #36
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold

If nothing else, this thread amuses me.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:20   #37
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog
Furthermore, why are people so obsessed with bringing 1up down? If it's politically advantageous for us not to target 1up at this stage, we're not gonna target them "just because you said so".
Because if something isn't done soon then they're going to run away with the victory. If that doesn't bother you then fine, be a loser.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:46   #38
BlackDog
ND's Honourary Welshman

BlackDog is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
If that doesn't bother you then fine, be a loser.
It may not have occurred to you, but
1. I'm not overly obsessed about winning.
2. It's a GAME.

I'd like you to consider breifly why you play other games; do you play twister just for the sole enjoyment of knowing that *your* body is more flexible than anyone else's, or do u do it because it's a good laugh?

Are you obsessive about winning risk, or would you rather just have a few beers, and have a laugh about the fact that you've now got 1 man trapped in china while someone else takes over the world?

Getting back to the topic, you say all this as if we are just leaving 1up completely alone, which is clearly not the case. Just because we aren't openly at war with them doesn't mean that they have had no incoming fleets from our planets, and vice versa. Just because 1up are one of the top alliances doesn't mean that every other alliance should rape them into the ground just to prevent them getting top spot. Even if this did happen, then we'd have a new top alliance and everyone would be saying stuff like "Everyone target LCH". How ****ing shallow.

To sum up. I don't need your unfounded opinions of me, and ND doen't need your unfounded opinions on it's policy.

Thank you and goodnight.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 13:48   #39
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest

/me waves to the nubs
I once asked Sid why 1up kept attacking Mistu, when they had no roids left what so ever. He answered: They still have constructions

You were attacked cause u were 1up, not because u were small

Nothing personal btw :P

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 14:12   #40
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Quote:
And tbh if you blocked to try and take down 1up for example I reckon that most people would be happy as it would ensure a long round where not 1 alliance is dominating at the top
I think a block of 3 out of the top 5 alliances should be enough to do that, no?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 14:22   #41
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDog
It may not have occurred to you, but
1. I'm not overly obsessed about winning.
2. It's a GAME.

I'd like you to consider breifly why you play other games; do you play twister just for the sole enjoyment of knowing that *your* body is more flexible than anyone else's, or do u do it because it's a good laugh?

Are you obsessive about winning risk, or would you rather just have a few beers, and have a laugh about the fact that you've now got 1 man trapped in china while someone else takes over the world?
Every alliance should strive to finish ranked as high as possible, attacking alliances that are ranked higher than them in the process. It's not just about being obsessed with winning, it's about making the game more dynamic and avoiding stagnation. You steal roids from those above you and those below you steal them from you. Even if the members are just playing for laughs the HC and other officers should at least be clever enough to see that this is what they should be doing.

I'm not commenting on anything that ND may or may not be doing here, I don't know what they're doing. Nor do I give a shit.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 14:55   #42
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

What a crap thread tbh, somehow i dont think ND acheived as many roids as they have and such a frankly impressive average score by waving nubs into the ground.

Your alliance is the one with a low average score so maybe i should sling s**t at EL about hitting n00bs without evidance, but i won't cos im not a bitter person.
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 15:17   #43
ReligFree

yo BD i play Twister with hot girls so i can touch there boobs without being slapped....
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 16:19   #44
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

Quote:
yo BD i play Twister with hot girls so i can touch there boobs without being slapped....
If we play Twister together can I touch your manboobs?
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 17:26   #45
themast
Punk

yeah me 2
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 18:06   #46
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Your fleets have been renamed. 'n00b bashers R us' 'hittin the minimum' 'no target 2 small'

;-)
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 21:58   #47
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Hi
ND HC's main concern is NewDawn.

Not 1up. Or anyone else.

I think the members of ND should be pleased about this.
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 22:10   #48
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Smudge... I hereby declare your mashed potatos to be non-fluffly.
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote