User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:15   #1
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Easiest way to make money for doing generally little to nothing

Right as it comes closer and closer to christmas - i actually realise how much in dire straights i am financially - so bad that i am actually thinking about heading home this weekend to try and pilfer my parents for some money. If you haven't guessed from that, yes i am a student! Through one way or another i have wasted all my money on internet poker and drinking - stupid as it is unfortunately i had a good time doing it and wouldn't change it for anything! as i say though i am in a spot of bother and need money making suggestions!

any ideas appreciated!

i realise most people will probably so "oh my god student wtf get a job pffff" etc -- well i had a job up until about a month ago for three years, it was only part time and it was only waitering but the money was fairly good, however now that i no longer have any ties there i feel so much happier than i was before, as with working there i always found i was overly tired and/or grumpy. Therefore "getting" a job is not an option, if that makes me lazy then yes i guess i am.

so once again i put myself out there in hope that anyone can manage to brainstorm any half decent ideas on said making money!!

(apologies if this thread makes little to no sense - i'm pretty tired and am in the worst sleep pattern ever and this has resorted to me having little to no social/conversational skills any more )
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:18   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Easiest way to make money for doing generally little to nothing

A few years ago a friend and I considered running some sort of charity scam for a while.

(lol stealing lol)
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:25   #3
Recon

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
find a busy street corner and a skirt
i know everyone can be "hilarious" and i was wondering who was going to be the first one to mention "whoring" myself out, should of known it would be you lol lol lol

Jonny...yeah maybe i should of mentioned "legal" ideas although if there any low risk illegal activies, i might not be adverse to trying them :eek:

[Edit]

Thread Date Comment
not being here in a white 1 Nov 2005 09:13 out

[/Edit]

out?
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:28   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We couldn't come up with a reason why the plan didn't work. Use fake names, don't go areas you know people from, maybe have a beard while you go and then shave it off afterwards for good measure. Think about it, how many charities come to your door asking for money and how many do you hear did anything afterwards? Nobody ever gives a shit about ten quid or however much they give you and quickly forget what happened.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 03:48   #5
Recon

Reading up on things like this - and although im sceptical - i'm also pretty desperate! - i'm not going to buy this but what are people's thoughts on internet marketing.

And im reading about google Adwords right now and not really understanding how you make money from that... as far as i can tell you get charged money for people clicking on your ad of some site?? or am i just totally going off on some tangent here...
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 07:46   #6
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Pyramid schemes are the way to go.

Set your own up, or alternativly join Amway and whore yourself out selling "Facial Disinfectant" or somesuch
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 10:29   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Sponging" off relatives (or the government) seems to be the main way people get money for nothing.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 10:46   #8
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Buy goods in bulk from ebay and break them down to sell then once you have lade a few decent contacts get into drop shipping.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 10:48   #9
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Plant a money tree and grow your own you lazy ****
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 12:46   #10
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Ask your SU or university for a hardship grant.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 13:08   #11
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
from what i hear the e-bay thing (re-selling stuff under better catogarizing or some such) is a goer.
My house mate does it with clothing, he gets hold of brands that are not for sale in the UK in bulk then sells them individually and doubles his money most of the time. He has got to a stage where he buys in bulk from the far east and sells the same goods in the same box for almost twice the price to Italy because of the strict customs on items arriving in Italy from Asia.

He also gets lots of free samples, he was given a pair of jeans designed by Victoria Beckham (Republic or something) and he stuck them on ebay and are going for £92 with over a day left. He still keeps his full time job and just uses the money he makes from this for holidays, he is currently in Gran Canaria (bastard) but I dont mind because he gives me £50 for each box I take around the post office while he is away.

You just have to keep an eye out for rip off merchants, when he first started he paid for a bulk load of jeans when he didn't really know the seller and they had no positive feed back, he didn't receive the goods and because he sent the money (just over £1000) by Western Union there was nothing he could do about it.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 13:26   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how does he 'bulk buy' from the far east. does he just phone 118 118 and say 'i need a wholesaler in the far easy STAT' and they put him through?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 13:29   #13
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Sell your stuff on ebay.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 13:31   #14
PSH
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
how does he 'bulk buy' from the far east. does he just phone 118 118 and say 'i need a wholesaler in the far easy STAT' and they put him through?
Some of his stuff he gets from ebay and he uses other sites like iOffer (not sure of the other ones he uses).
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 17:10   #15
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recon
And im reading about google Adwords right now and not really understanding how you make money from that... as far as i can tell you get charged money for people clicking on your ad of some site?? or am i just totally going off on some tangent here...
You want to read about adsense asshat.
Unread 2 Nov 2005, 17:26   #16
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Oh, medical testing.
It's like prostitution except you're letting them put drugs inside you instead.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 04:27   #17
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Buy things cheap and sell them expensively. It's easy to convice people that they absolutely need something, just buy loads of rubbish and sell them to friends/family or on the street.

Of course, if you really want money, crime is the way to go.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 08:41   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Post on an internet forum, that's a surefire way to earn big bucks quick.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 09:01   #19
Recon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Post on an internet forum, that's a surefire way to earn big bucks quick.
i know why your bitter, you chose a proffesion with little to no way of ever making very much money, atleast my degree is in something worhtwile, oh by the way i'm doing law...
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 10:00   #20
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i know why your bitter, you chose a proffesion with little to no way of ever making very much money, atleast my degree is in something worhtwile, oh by the way i'm doing law...
wow getting personal on the internet! that's not cool man!

It's common knowledge that law is the most worthwhile profession there is though, you're right
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 10:03   #21
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
wow getting personal on the internet! that's not cool man!

It's common knowledge that law is the most worthwhile profession there is though, you're right
oh hot and tosh

the kid did wrong.

during his insanity he claimed to be a lawyer. leave it to me and dda to break him.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 10:07   #22
Tomkat

what would we do without our resident lawyers?

i dread to think ;D
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 10:09   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i dread to think ;D
so true

but so wrong.
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 10:26   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
atleast my degree is in something worhtwile
I'm impressed that you're doing a degree which has no teachers after having done sixth form with no teachers GCSE with no teachers and all previous schooling with no teachers
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 10:32   #25
Tomkat

god i hate that ****ing salute

...and at the same time

......love it
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 10:36   #26
Yahwe
I am.

aye

but mark has a point!
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 13:24   #27
Recon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
oh hot and tosh

the kid did wrong.

during his insanity he claimed to be a lawyer. leave it to me and dda to break him.
i did not claim to be a lawyer, i merely pointed out i am doing law as my current degree at university and view it as a great opportunity upon gaining said degree, into many fields of proffesion that can lead to great career prospects aswell as money. Whether i choose to become a lawyer or not(aswell as gaining the appropriate qualifications) i have not decided yet.

and MrL -- i did not claim teaching was a useless proffesion, i would be crazy to say that, as you have indeed pointed out where would i be now had i not had any teachers. All i said was it was a pointless proffesion in terms of money...oh but you would of know that right if you had actually decided to read my post...but instead you were too busy being the forum police and just had to get in your oh so hilarious comments...
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 13:30   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
and MrL -- i did not claim teaching was a useless proffesion, i would be crazy to say that, as you have indeed pointed out where would i be now had i not had any teachers. All i said was it was a pointless proffesion in terms of money...oh but you would of know that right if you had actually decided to read my post...but instead you were too busy being the forum police and just had to get in your oh so hilarious comments...
If you understood english SP&G then you would realise that I read your post better than you did as the "worthwhile" was a seperate clause and thus meant what the word actually MEANS not what you seem to think it means
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 14:06   #29
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
All i said was it was a pointless proffesion in terms of money...oh but you would of know that right if you had actually decided to read my post
well I just read it, and it came across as you saying teaching was not worthwhile as a result of grammar and stuff like that. Your best strategy at this point is to say:

"that was a badly worded sentence, thanks for correcting me, what I really meant is this......"

and stop spelling profession with 2 fs

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 16:43   #30
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
and stop spelling profession with 2 fs
look dude he's training to be a lawyer DON'T MESS WITH HIM

you're just a physicist, that's super-worthless!
Unread 9 Nov 2005, 06:57   #31
Recon

Quote:
look dude he's training to be a lawyer DON'T MESS WITH HIM

you're just a physicist, that's super-worthless!
yep...apparently...i'll go with what you say