Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 21 Aug 2004, 00:00   #101
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road
Re: The Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Ginge
((i've just read the three hellsing manga comics i bought yesterday, alucard can actually walk around in daylight (it doesn't harm him he just hates it due to the hellsing famile refining him into the perfect monster over 100 years) and control peoples minds ^.^))
Are they good, I supposed I'm on the verge of buying them, I've seen at least two around here. I'm fairly sure, Seras can do the daylight, or at least twilight walking thing, just with sunblock or some such, there's the times in the anime, where she is really white, and others where she's fairly humane looking. There's definately a few times where she's hanging around at dusk. I'm in the process of rewatching the series atm. Er anyway, you have the original gun in your possession, concealed and what not, but you're silver, or something to that effect hand cuff'd. They're tight, though shape shifting is a possibility, you won't be able to like do any funky hand strikes immediately, and the police will most likely freak out, heh.

Inspectre
Appologies, had you as Fluff'd in my mind.

So anyway...

Stabbing wildy at some controls, you manage to activate the jump thrusters, launching your battle suit into the air, evading the assault of one enemy, but directing you into another pair. More blind stabs and you swing the mech's arms frantically, as the smaller robots latch on to your armour.

As a note, you're also now aware of the trigger buttons for your arm cannons, at least that's what they probably are for. The town military is now on alert, they may come to your aid, later...
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 00:02   #102
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

I'll Fluff Inspectre reaaaalll good if you want?
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 20:18   #103
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past

((damnit DM my mind control lol))

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 21:12   #104
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

*suddenly there is bright burst of stars9which is funny because i'm still in my cell get the crap beat out of me by a hot girl every nerds dream)*

"what the heck was that" mrmao said

"I don't know" the woman said and toke a little pressure of mrmaos neck but to much. mrmao jumped up and threw her accros the room.

"Now listen here i have no idea where or what this place is" mrmao says pointing a finger at her
Unread 21 Aug 2004, 21:25   #105
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point

*Gryffin races towards the targets, sitting nicely in formation, guided by the auto-pilot. He begins running through systems checks on the weapons, powering up missile guidance radars, configuring his gun convergence at 100km. His HUD started flashing hostiles in the distance at low thread warning, while one one side his speed dial rests at 0.6c, g-dial at 0.2 (due to the magnetic clamps holding him down) and constant tri-dimentional position co-ordinate vector, with the mothership as a 0.0.0 reference frame. On the other side, weapons readiness, tactical situation and damage information spools up on repeat. On a mount to his left is a three dimensional representation of his radar scopes, showing red as hostile and green as friendly (tradition is a strong force). To his right it a bank of controls, and just visible is the helmet of his navigator/engineer/comms officer, who basical makes sure to point him in the right direction and make sure the ship stays together. Space fighters were a damn sight more complicated than atmospheric fighters, with carrying their own oxygen being the most important difference. An attack vector pops up on his HUD from his navi, with a quiet word or two from him to say it was up. Affirming he had it, Gryffin rolled onto the vector, got confirmation from wing leader to put weapons hot, and he goes into action.*

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 13:52   #106
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Name - David91, but you can remove the 91 if you want my real name
Character Name - Creatior
Your Side Dish - Garlic Bread
A number between 2 and 12 - 2
A number between 13 and 20 - 17
A number between 2 and 20 - 12
Pick a Colour - [Blue]
Name an animal - Scimitar-Horned Oryx
Sing a song (title only) - Turkey in the Nude
Offer an adjective - Incandescent
Name an instrument - Spoons
Name an anime/cartoon - Futurama
Name a Sci-Fi - Star Wars
Offer a Sci-Fi you enjoy - Stargate SG-1
Offer a Sci-Fi you do not enjoy - The Matrix sequels
Who do you love more - [Fluff]
How many baseball(peaked) hats do you own - 0
Do you like the song you sung - [Yes]
Finish this line - "I can feel a change in the wind right now; Turkey in the nude, turkey in the nude, turkey on the table for your food."
How many times - 3
The last game you played - Battlefield Vietnam
Your favourite game - Battlefield Vietnam
Your favourite mathematical function - Pi
Name a thread you've enjoyed prior to this - Happy Roid Hotel (because there are little or no other good ones - they're all sci-fi ship war threads!)
- [Paper] because you can order multiple stones or pairs of scissors with a form made out of... you guessed it: paper
An RPG hero - DAVID, which is the name I choose in Pokémon
You have a cardboard box, what do you make out of it - Part of a fort, and an order form for other cardboard boxes so I can make it bigger/better.
How many fingers am I holding up - 11
Your reaction to this - [*Add favourites*]
- [Ninja/]
Do you follow any webcomics - nope
Name a constellation - The Plough (the only one that looks remotely like what it is called - though it could be better named The Saucepan With A Bent Handle
- [Hardware] because you need it to use the software no matter what. Plus I just got a Force Feedback joystick, some new speakers with a woofer, and a USB splitter, which is 3 or 4 things compared to my single item of software I acquired recently - Battlefield Vietnam
Name an fighter aircraft and/or missile - Harrier Jumpjet, Sparrow
Music Genre - Rock
Bored? - [No]
The last film you watched - Johnny English
Time wasted on this survey - 10 minutes or so?
- [Do you want to win this thread/Do you want to prevent others from winning] Not really, just to have fun, which is rare because all the other threads on this here RP Board are the same as each other
Rough guess, how many questions are there in this survey - Lots
The most obscure TV show you can name - Sushi TV
Day or Night - Night
Mammals or Amphibious Reptiles - Mammals
How many (RP) threads has Kama created - Five, give or take
Name another RPer - Tseia
Pick a planet - Sedna
Captain Planet - [Water]
Claim a Superhero name - Qurk Kinschien
List some stuff you don't like - Sci-Fi Space War threads, Stats-based threads (eliminates winning by creativity), all the other crappy threads that have replaced the good ones which have disappeared or moved
End of survey - [yes; (end)]
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 15:59   #107
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
Ur Quan
You wrestle around the controls and get your Trainer (for it is not a combat mech, but the standard practice model. A real one would thankfully have customised to pilot controlers.) to stand itself up again.

The new coach you've heard is coming today, shows up and orders your "class" to do 20 laps of the sports field. Although, before you can start, he also orders everyone to disengage the automatic stabaliser system. Instantly the rows of class mechs turn into a shaking disorganised crowd, and start round the track in a hobbling manner. You have equal trouble as you make the attempt.
Urk-1 hated night training. Night was supposed to be the time that you were in bed, sleeping. Most boys his age were already fast asleep at a time like this, but not him, no for some reason he had to do 20 laps around some sports field without the stabilisers on. It was like driving a car without suspension down a bumpy road. A very bumpy road. Or at least, so he'd imagined since he wasn't old enough to drive. Funny really. He wasn't old enough to drive a car, but they did consider him old enough to control this huge 20 ton mech past his bedtime. Urk-1 yawned. He wanted to get into his bed and sleep. Sleep. He yawned again. At a slow pace like this it'd be ages before he'd be able to get into bed. Compared to the rest of his class, he'd been doing well so far, so he decided to increase the speed. As his mech accelerated and everything seemed to be going well, he decided to go even faster. Bed was beckoning; he accelerated even more. As his mech sped around the field, wildly vibrating due to disengaged stabilisers, Urk-1 suddenly found that he was no longer in control of his mech and what was more, he was on a collision course with the new trainer and he couldn't stop. Urk-1's eyes were wide open as he put his hands against his cheeks (think Home Alone, the scene where he puts the aftershave on) and screamed "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"....
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 18:02   #108
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

No Dachi looks apprehensively at all the dials, trying to fight a growing sense of panic. Apparently he was meant to know what all these little dials were telling him. And, of course, he didn't know what any of them meant. He cautiously placed his hands on what appeared to be the controls for the plane and tried to keep himself calm, watching all the dials carefully for any sign of a sudden change.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 18:18   #109
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

Alright then, character creation will (to some degree) follow the following.

Please complete this short survey at your leisure, answers as many or as few questions as you wish:

Name -
Character Name - Lady Hawk
Your Side Dish - Chicken Fried Rice
A number between 2 and 12 - 3
A number between 13 and 20 - 14
A number between 2 and 20 - 3
Pick a Colour - [Red/Green/Blue ] blue
Name an animal - Fred
Sing a song (title only) - Living on a Prayer
Offer an adjective - !
Name an instrument - Spoon
Name an anime/cartoon - Robotech
Name a Sci-Fi - Andromeda
Offer a Sci-Fi you enjoy - Andromeda
Offer a Sci-Fi you do not enjoy - Deep Space 9
Who do you love more - [Fluff/Kama/chips] - Kama and Chips
How many baseball(peaked) hats do you own - 3
Do you like the song you sung - [Yes/No] - yes
Finish this line - "I can feel a change in the wind right now; ..." Because Fluffie farted ....... phew!!!!!!!!!!!!
How many times - 3
The last game you played - Final Fantasy x-2
Your favourite game - Wizardry 8
Your favourite mathematical function - Multiply
Name a thread you've enjoyed prior to this - Farshot
- [Rock/Scissors/Paper] - Rock
An RPG hero - Raistlin (Dragon Lance)
You have a cardboard box, what do you make out of it - House
How many fingers am I holding up - 3 + 1thumb and maybe 3 toes
Your reaction to this - [Groovy/Chill/Meh/Whack/*Add favourites*/What the!?] What the?
- [Ninja/Samurai/Yankie] Ninja
Do you follow any webcomics - no
Name a constellation - Orion
- [Hardware/Software] Hardware
Name an fighter aircraft and/or missile - Tom Cat/Cruise Missile
Music Genre - Rock
Bored? - [No/Not yet no]
The last film you watched - Spiderman II
Time wasted on this survey - 25 mins
- [Do you want to win this thread/Do you want to prevent others from winning] prevent others from winning namely ND
Rough guess, how many questions are there in this survey - ohhhh at least 1
The most obscure TV show you can name - Dolphin Boy
Day or Night - night
Mammals or Amphibious Reptiles - Amphbious Reptiles
How many (RP) threads has Kama created - He has created RP threads.......? "thud"
Name another RPer - No Dachi
Pick a planet - mercury
Captain Planet - [Earth/Wind/Fire/Water/Spirit(Soul?)] Puts on Nerd Hat - you got this part slightly wrong - it is
Let our Powers Combine (followed by each planeteer holding their hands up with the ring on)
Earth
Wind
Fire
water
Heart
By your powers combined I AM CAPT PLANET (then he flies off to do things to the bad guys)
Claim a Superhero name - Capt Nerd
List some stuff you don't like - where do I begin?????????????
End of survey - [yes; (end)/no (return to question 1)] ooooooh return to question 1 please

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 18:36   #110
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

"Ahhh!! Get off, get off of my, you ugly little fuggers!!"

*Raises arms to point at the two ladybug-ish alien mechs, one arm for each mech.

"Eat this! Yeah, eat it!" *mashes firing buttons, hopefully sending lots of hot lazery-death love all over both alien mechs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.
Inspectre is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 10:20   #111
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

"errrm..... he's moved to guatemala, why don't you go join him, i'm kinda busy......"
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 10:46   #112
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice

Hope it isnt to late to fly right on in here....

Name - ASME
Character Name - Ryushi (from Broken Sky if you want to know [extra info: has 6 or 7 "spirit stones" to controal the air as a physical force)
Your Side Dish - cheesy garlic bread
A number between 2 and 12 - 5
A number between 13 and 20 - 15
A number between 2 and 20 - 5
Pick a Colour - [Red/Green/Blue] Blue
Name an animal - Cat
Sing a song (title only) - (doesnt know any tittles)
Offer an adjective - blue
Name an instrument - recorder
Name an anime/cartoon - Broken Sky (ok so its only in production but its going to be out soon)
Name a Sci-Fi - Star Trek
Offer a Sci-Fi you enjoy - Star Trek
Offer a Sci-Fi you do not enjoy - (likes all sci fi)
Who do you love more - [Fluff/Kama/chips] Kama
How many baseball(peaked) hats do you own - 0
Do you like the song you sung - [Yes/No] N/A
Finish this line - "I can feel a change in the wind right now; ..." "huh?"
How many times - Twice?
The last game you played - Command and Conquer Generals : Zero Hour
Your favourite game - Command And Conquer: Tiberium Sun
Your favourite mathematical function - /
Name a thread you've enjoyed prior to this - Star Ship Idiot
- [Rock/Scissors/Paper] Rock
An RPG hero - too many choices to decide
You have a cardboard box, what do you make out of it - a computer with broad band capability
How many fingers am I holding up - 2
Your reaction to this - [Groovy/Chill/Meh/Whack/*Add favourites*/What the!?] What the!?
- [Ninja/Samurai/Yankie] Samurai
Do you follow any webcomics - no
- [Hardware/Software] Software
Name an fighter aircraft and/or missile - B52
Music Genre - all
Bored? - [No/Not yet] Not yet
The last film you watched - Thunderbirds
Time wasted on this survey - 20 mins so far
- [Do you want to win this thread/Do you want to prevent others from winning] Wishes just to enjoy participating
Rough guess, how many questions are there in this survey - 25
The most obscure TV show you can name - Simpsons
Day or Night - NIGHT
Mammals or Amphibious Reptiles - mammals
How many (RP) threads has Kama created - guess 34
Name another RPer - AcidK
Pick a planet - Jupiter
Captain Planet - [Earth/Wind/Fire/Water/Spirit(Soul?)] Wind
Claim a Superhero name - Flash
List some stuff you don't like - Everything not to do with RPing
End of survey - [yes; (end)/no (return to question 1)] yes

Slaves to Armok II: Dwarf Fortress.
ASME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 22:31   #113
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Brace for DMing !!!

soon as I load in the new survey results that is...
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 22:38   #114
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
Brace for DMing !!!
But I don't want to...

EVASIVE MANOEUVRES, TAKING EVASIVE MANOEUVRES!
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 00:43   #115
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

I've been bracing myself for the past 3 hours; I'm getting cramps.
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 04:55   #116
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Gee looks like a hoot. i'm in... Unless of course some one approcahs me with a survey, in which I would burn it and laugh at them! I'm in.

Name - Wo2
Character Name - Spiff
Your Side Dish - Caeser Salad
A number between 2 and 12 - 12
A number between 13 and 20 - 17
A number between 2 and 20 - 7
Pick a Colour - [Red/Green/Blue] Red
Name an animal - Lynx
Sing a song (title only) - "Portals of Light"
Offer an adjective - ish
Name an instrument - Kazoo
Name an anime/cartoon - Gundam Wing
Name a Sci-Fi - Star Wars
Offer a Sci-Fi you enjoy - Stargate SG-1
Offer a Sci-Fi you do not enjoy - Mutan X
Who do you love more - [Fluff/Kama/chips] Kama
How many baseball(peaked) hats do you own - None
Do you like the song you sung - [Yes/No] yes
Finish this line - "I can feel a change in the wind right now; mother nature is angry."
How many times - 12
The last game you played - Master Of Orion 3
Your favourite game - Metal Fatigue
Your favourite mathematical function - Pi
Name a thread you've enjoyed prior to this - Dune
- [Rock/Scissors/Paper] Rock
An RPG hero - Rithsanna (Star Wars RPG slicer)
You have a cardboard box, what do you make out of it - A sword!
How many fingers am I holding up - 3
Your reaction to this - [Groovy/Chill/Meh/Whack/*Add favourites*/What the!?] Meh
- [Ninja/Samurai/Yankie] Samurai
Do you follow any webcomics - Yes
- [Hardware/Software] Hardware
Name an fighter aircraft and/or missile - ICBM
Music Genre - Metal apprently
Bored? - [No/Not yet] No
The last film you watched - Hell Boy
Time wasted on this survey - 15 minutes
- [Do you want to win this thread/Do you want to prevent others from winning] Prevent Others
Rough guess, how many questions are there in this survey - 20?
The most obscure TV show you can name - JAG
Day or Night - Night
Mammals or Amphibious Reptiles - Amphibious Reptiles
How many (RP) threads has Kama created - eleventy?
Name another RPer - Hewitt
Pick a planet - Alpha Centuria
Captain Planet - [Earth/Wind/Fire/Water/Spirit(Soul?)] Earth
Claim a Superhero name - The Annihilator
List some stuff you don't like - Microsoft, Capatlism, Star Trek Voyager, Pay to Play online games, America
End of survey - [yes; (end)/no (return to question 1)] YES FINALLY

Last edited by Wo2; 30 Aug 2004 at 03:06.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 09:53   #117
Flaag
I have returned! (again)

Flaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these partsFlaag is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo2
An RPG hero - TROWA BARTON
As in the guy from Gundam wing? i dont think theres ever been a GW RPG.....
Flaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 12:55   #118
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

I think chips should be an RPG hero; an army walks on it's stomach, you know

Unread 29 Aug 2004, 15:03   #119
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

I suppose Chip was an RPG hero of sorts... at least he didn't have a personality like a lot of RPG heroes.
Unread 29 Aug 2004, 17:27   #120
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

what happened to the DM :P

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 30 Aug 2004, 02:52   #121
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Oopsy, I read the question wrong.
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 17:15   #122
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

awwww i braced and nout happend

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Lady Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2004, 23:55   #123
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

I'm still braced. And getting tired. Get someone to bring some food in here, post haste!!

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 00:31   #124
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

due to my slow reaction times as an adferse effect of school staring i am now braced post at your will
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 13:24   #125
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Thankyou,

I'm in the process of inputting the remaining survey results (hey this part is hard, I didn't just make all the stuff up...) so I can get on with introing the latest players soon and DM the faithful veterens.
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 15:23   #126
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Just as I thought I'd finished, there's another survey to do... oh well, it can wait, next batch of DMings being surved up.

Lakhim
You swiftly follow the group of marine types, the squad leader pulls you towards the head of the group, so his men can cover the rear with less hassle or something like that, you noticed the large number of alien spectre types marching after you, pulling themselves up through the floor and walls.

The squad techie is hammering away on a keypad console like your own, evidently he's got the blueprint he was scanning for.

"We can get out up ahead sir, maintenance ladder to the alleyways."
"You mean like a sewer manhole?"
"Er, yeah, how did you guess."

Anyway there's a knocked down wall you manage to fit the squad through, on the otherside it's dark, dank, but thankfully not that foul smelling, seeing how the plumbing in these parts hasn't been used in almost a year, it's going to take time to get everyone back to surface level, you're currently being approached from three sides by (slow moving though) aliens, that is both directions down the sewage cannal and from the corridoor ruins, and probably through a wall or something tense like.

Ur Quan
*Twhack* *whump* *Biff* and other Batman comic-styled "sound" effects, reverberate through your head for a couple seconds, your trainer is in a heap overshooting the turn on the track, three other mechs are tangled further along, minature domino effect. The first scrabbles back up and dashes back to laps before the second pair are barely aware, though they soon join him. And try as you may, for some reason your trainer has shut itself down. Hitting the safety releases and emergency exit type hatch swings open with a sort of "hiss", you scramble out and find the coach fellow there, holding a "remote trainer deactivator" looking device.

So you messed up, no biggy, it was pretty much a given, the coach fellow would however like you to finish the laps before you retire for the evening, which isn't too bad, since you made good progress before you embarassingly collapsed, that only leaves 3 and a bit laps to go, on foot, btw, because the coach is into that "determine the determination stick" of his pupils.

*Plot Event - Character proving*
You've kind of got the choice here, finish up by foot like the coach is apparently sadistically requesting of you, if so, probably leading to his "good books", otherwise, refuse on the grounds of human descency, or come up with a fairly tongue in cheek remark about, sleep now, work harder tomorrow.

No Dachi
Right about when the autolevel auto disengages when you take control (used loosely) of the controls, you hear a voice over your shoulder.

"That one with the blue lines, keep the lines flat and parallel with the control sticks, the pair on the right, that's pressure monitor to the flaps. blah blah"

Most of this makes sense to you, and right up to the point where the stick starts jerking around and about, panic time, also, who's voice was that...

Evil Ginge

Erm, yeah, I have to go now, but the female officer with the third eye on her forehead, which was closed, now opens, but the first two (regular bioptical ones) close (cause it's dramatic and happened in the series) and your mentally mind control thing is broken, half way to the cheif guy handing back your Jackle, right now it sits on the desk, out of your reach, although I suppose you could just stand up and walk over to it, but then you'd probably be restrainted (or attempted to be )

More later
Unread 1 Sep 2004, 16:19   #127
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

[ooc]Maniacle laughter[/ooc]

Alucard smiled, his teeth coming out and into a grin, his hat shadowing his face.. apart from his eyes, which shone out in the shadow, he broke out of his restraints (if you look at alucard he can have his head cut off, be stabbed witha sod-load of holy blades and still come back) and stood up, not caring to wait any longer, he stood there and smiled

"Releasing control art restriction system to level 5, keeping powers unlocked until targets have been silenced"

The room seemed to turn red around alucard, the bars.. even the walls seemed to dissapear, leaving only the floor underneath and a sort of old tunnel effect, the jackle was in alucards hands now and he grinned as he holstered it in his coat, it clicking into its place, the coat itsself seemed to flow around him as he raised his hand to tip his hat slightly

"i'll be going now"

The room faded back to normal, with alucard walking his way out of the the station heading towards the disturbance

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 20:40   #128
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice

wonders where hes being DMed??? or am i not being DMed??

Unread 1 Sep 2004, 21:14   #129
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Yeah, we're obviously not important enough

Unread 2 Sep 2004, 01:02   #130
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

I was thinking more along the lines of not cool enough, but sure, importance is a good excuse too, erm, I'll shout at Fluffie to DM his side of things.

ASME, we're running low on cheesy garlic bread at the moment, if you can think of anything in the entire world you'd prefer, can could suggest that, or I'll just see what I can do.

I'll DM a little bit more when I get the chance, I'm playing with my gmail account at the moment
Unread 2 Sep 2004, 18:56   #131
ASME
DarkStar

i alos like bread sticks, lots nd lots of bread sticks

Unread 5 Sep 2004, 20:07   #132
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Breadsticks it is

Crazyboy
The next one you saw, swiftly knees you in the groin and moves on, the second one however only kicks you a couple times as you roll around on the dusty floor, the third however is nice enough to lecture you on the adverse effects of alcohol on the bodies pituary gland and how otherwise that would be rather preoccupied with producing ADH, so that you don't immediately die of thirst in the rather tempid environment you seem to have found yourself in. The fourth simply shakes his head, though does offer a comment roundabout how particularlly non-watered down drinks such as whiskey would probably screw you in less than 24 hours. The rest of the group simply throw you in a dark corner of the cave. Which you have the option of exploring.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:47   #133
ASME
DarkStar

still waits... is there a remote possibillity that i am not going to be in this theread?

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:49   #134
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

with your attitude... yes

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 20:51   #135
ASME
DarkStar

awwwww....

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:35   #136
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

All
Any complaints are to be e-mailed to I DONT KNOW WHERE

Failing that, I DONT KNOW WHERE will suffice too, depending on which DM's 1000 MB void of e-mails you wish to try and be noticed in first.

School has begun again.

You are all out of luck, most of the time

Last edited by Fluffie; 15 Jul 2011 at 18:23.
Fluffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:44   #137
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

You know, with that sort of DM attitude, I think you will find yourself soon running out of space on your brand new gmail accounts...
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:44   #138
ASME
DarkStar

double awwwwww......

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:47   #139
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Bring it on...
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:48   #140
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Inspectre

Quite fortunately, you're rather good at this mech piloting lark, and successfully blow many holes in the agressive bug type ships, legs flailing they crumple at the ground and remain there flaming for the duration of the battle.

Meanwhile, as you pick up the approach of various mobile defense guns, tanks or something, you deside to press back the advantage on a number of the alien fighters laying seige to the Space ship you launched from, since they appear to be in a bit of a bind. Currently, your mechs leg thrusters are engaged in "flight mode" and thus air maneovering is easily accomplished.

Various other noteworthy items, the town aint far from here, you're kind of "borrowing" this mech, the ejection control is easily accessed, lasers and stuff appear to be charged, while power reserves seem to be at an optimum 90-something%. The vessels radio is yakking on from somebody about "showing" and "those damn lizardmen" about "what Earth's made of".

ASME
Does colonial encroachment mean anything to you? No? Excellent.

To make matters worse, today, or maybe tomorrow, since it's rather late and night, yet oddly there are no stars in the sky, this puzzles you, since you're a bit of an egghead, which returns us to our original point that tomorrow is that science fare day, and you should really get on with that project you've been working on. Since you haven't fully tested it yet.

There's plenty mad notes scattered around your room, and in the centre of the mess stashes-ed a complicated looking machine, meet your proton accelerator, it's well cool. I wonder if it works.

Lady Hawk
A red light flashes in front of you, and a booming voice echoes through your helmet radio, TWO, there's a yellowy looking light now joining the red one, ONE, a green one blinds you with it's phonetic GO waves of fast alluding. In addition to this, you can make out a grid of futuristic looking raceships lined up ahead of you, reving their engines and setting their craft-distance-off-ground distance setting... cause the cars don't appear to have wheels and stuff.
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 21:54   #141
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

I need to post here. I'll do so tomorrow maybe.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:21   #142
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin idly punches a few buttons in his cockpit, wondering when the aliens were achually going to do anything, or if his ship would achually move again.*

[ooc] DM, c'mon! [/ooc]

Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:27   #143
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
I need to post here
Well sure... if you wanna stoop to our level. Well my level... FLUFFIE!!!! DM teh Gryffin
Unread 6 Sep 2004, 22:32   #144
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Gryffin
(You dirty, little, lucky, slutty English speaking person! You are getting DMed.)

From out of nowhere, you see spacecraft. Hostile, alien spacecraft! Appearing out of what appears to be some kind of unknown form of portalling gate-space travel, your sensors start beeping with such an intense fury, that you are reminded of the First World that you actually did not serve at all in, but somehow still have memories of!

Oh! The terror of the trenches, the agonizing mud and the sounds of shells flying overhead!

But, a sharp and booming commanding voice jerks you back into reality. Feeling the straps pushing you back, you notice your craft, along with the others in the formation, are after-burnering forward, trying to outrun the newly arrived hostiles, drawing them away from your lines........

And into enemy terrain! But, they overtake you, turn about and begin attacking your formation. The order to spread out and engage is given....

Now do so!
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 01:05   #145
adam
The Oldbie Newbie

adam has a spectacular aura aboutadam has a spectacular aura about

Erm... Right! I want to join for some reason... weird

Wizards First Rule- People Are Stupid
Quoted by the first Wizard Zorrander

Defender of the RP forums against the GD invasion September the 19th 2003
adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 08:01   #146
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: shoots adam :: go away and stop making work for our already overworked DM's

Unread 7 Sep 2004, 12:46   #147
mrmao
oh...sexy...

*having seen that flash of light about five minutes ago, mrmao is once again pinned on the floor bye this women he dosen't know.*

"jeez no one is gonna hear about this at home"mrmao said as much under his breath as he could manage.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 13:13   #148
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmao
*having seen that flash of light about five minutes ago, mrmao is once again pinned on the floor bye this women he dosen't know.*

"jeez no one is gonna hear about this at home"mrmao said as much under his breath as he could manage.
She throws you against the wall, just because.

[Skip time forward.]

You are standing across each other, both feeling and looking in love.

Oh dear.

Not Forum-approved I guess.

[Skip time forward.]

You, your big living ship belly down in some water on some watery planet, are in a boat, with the female that you remember hurt you quite a lot when you first met her. You seem to be asking something.
Unread 7 Sep 2004, 13:53   #149
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: cough :: farscape ripoff :: cough ::

Unread 7 Sep 2004, 14:25   #150
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Ginge
:: cough :: farscape ripoff :: cough ::
Wow, like you're finding out, already :eek:

geez