User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 22 Aug 2004, 02:30   #251
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough
Re: The H'all New Happy Roid Hotel

umm no i could call into a wepon delivery store i know but they need some time to get here. Yeah sure though pass the squig
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 05:41   #252
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

*Passes the squig to mrmao*
shadow_spy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 11:23   #253
David91

David91 is an unknown quantity at this point

*Creatior, who seems to have been sitting still for a long time now, decides to do something. He runs up the stairs, praying to the shrines on the way and avoiding any banana peels that may have been left there. Opening the doorsquig he discovers that his room is the exact mess that he had left it in, but with millions of microscopicdustparticlesquigs covering most surfaces. He looks in his useful squig cupboard and finds a dustbuster squig, which seems to have only survived on the dust inside the cupboard.

While it gorges itself on the dust, Creatior rummages through his chest of drawers for a Barney-exterminating gun, but can only find a bayonetted anti-dinosaur gun and decides to make do. He leaps up to go back downstairs, now protected, but the doorsquig has fallen into a deep slumber.

Creatior dives out of his window and dies on impact, now able to exit the respawner and get his stuff from outside. He congratulates himself on his cleverness, not realising the fact that he had to kill himself just to get some stuff out of his room. Anyway, he sits back at the bar, now hopefully protected from any Barneys that may be about.*
David91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 13:58   #254
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

The experiment started out as a simple psychic transfer device, to somehow transfer a psychic's compressed energy from either himself to another, or another to himself. It was succesful when I pumped about 0.1% of my energy into what used to be a mouse. At first it grew to an oversized mouse that needed about two of my rooms just for a treadwheel and somewhere for it to scurry. Then it somehow bit through the reinforced kylithium bars, a sign of it growing teeth a lot like mine, and then it suddenly started to infect itself with other highly-experimental devices and drinks that I was concuting at the time.

*AcidK let a cloud of cigar smoke from his mouth before continuing.*

Now it has suddenly expanded beyond all preportion because of a drink it has drunk, one of my new Myst Breaker deformatives that did not make you explode but had that swelling effect. Problem is that the drink was never really finished and had flaws in that you did not stop growing, and since it still holds enough of my energy to become psychically adept, it is starting to knaw it's way through the building... with about 150 different mouths and at least 200 sets of teeth...

*AcidK put the cigar out on an ashtray.*

If I could dig out the device from inside it that gave it's energy, I can suck back the energy and at least destroy it's mental state, causing a telepathic mind-collapse that would kill it and, hopefully, deform it down to a smaller, dealable size. Porbalem is that it has now formed a psychic barrier that I, myself, have not yet been able to dampen down. I know cloning is not allowed, but I have had to do this for the sake of the Hotel.
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
AcidK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 17:52   #255
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

shadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really niceshadow_spy is just really nice

"Heh, I am not supposed to be in the hotel because I live as a shadow, but everybody has a shadow, sooo my point is...
*Shadow_spy pauses*
"Hey AcidK, remember when I cloned your shadow?"
*Shadow_spy smiles*
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 20:21   #256
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

"Anything I can do to help?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 21:44   #257
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point

*Gryffin nods as Acidk explains.*

"So basically it is psycically immune to anything we can throw at and I take it that conventional weaponry would have little effect that it cannot counteract psycically? This could be a tricky problem to stop. Any way we can simply remove it from the hotel rather than destroy it?"

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Aug 2004, 23:04   #258
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

*finishes dirking form the squig and passes it back*
"but that wouldn't be nearly as funn as fighting an unstopable uber beast"*grins evily*
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 02:32   #259
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

We could remove it, if you would like to see the Restuarant, the Kithebn, the Bar and the Reception taken out with it...

*AcidK leans on the wall, half in thought, half in explanation.*

Psychics don't work, Magic don't work, Psychical contact is a dangerous subject... Any suggestions? I am all out...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 03:35   #260
mrmao
oh...sexy...

"well we could put up somesort of pshyoio frields around the respawner so stuff can leave but nothing can be done to damage it and as long as we got the respawner we got a chance, besides i could order the jedi traing kit"
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 04:35   #261
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

"Really? They told me they had a Back order... Crazy Jedi... Well What if I build a more localized verion of my Porta-God-Stomper to give us normals a fighting chance?"
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 12:40   #262
mrmao
oh...sexy...

"well all you need are incriminating footos shuch as yoda and mace windui going to a strip club and then there is no morw back order"
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 13:06   #263
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Not sure if that device would actually stop something that has what we in the Academy call Pscyhic Null...

*AcidK thinks for a little while.*

But then again, it is using psychic energies, much like a Shraanian Merlock (they have a Null and strangly high psycic abilities). It could work, but as it is an experiment I still would like to know what is causing this rapid size and demorphage so I can learn from it and design and create a reverse effect, a way to finish off my drink...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 13:56   #264
David91

"Does the psychic barrier only defend against psychic and magical powers, or does it stop everything else, too?"
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 16:14   #265
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Lets just say that the only thing that could pass it would be panatheum, a full suit of it with not even a single crack or hole, even for breathing. I have never known a liquid-like panatheum suit so that would be out of the question. I have tried quick-morters and even emotion tranquiliser darts. I lost two of my other finished experiements that were helping me out with the morters and another was hit by a heavy dose of Calm. It's like a trampoline to anything that we have tried.

*AcidK looks at a small datapad.*

Two of my experiments are currently hauling the big Panatheum quick-morter into place... still waiting on what happens...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 23 Aug 2004, 19:25   #266
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

"If it's still below us, we could dig under it faster than it can grow upwards. Then we would eventually get enough room around it to teleport it into the centre of a star without taking the hotel with it. Do we have any digging equipment good enough? I've got some digging squiqs that I have shrunk for the restaurant garden. We could zap them up to proper size, and away they go."

Unread 23 Aug 2004, 23:39   #267
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Under us? My rooms are nearer from the ground floor and this thing has reached the roof!
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 00:05   #268
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

"Hey, I am not a physicic energy, and I can make shadow clones from anybody, would that help?"
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 03:17   #269
mrmao
oh...sexy...

so we got a force field around the respawn will we be ab;e to exit the respawner to help fighting after we die the first time, because i can order a palestinin bomb vest too.
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 09:19   #270
David91

"Couldn't we try to make missiles or grenades or something coated in this panatheum stuff? Or would it absorb the energy of the explosion?"
Unread 24 Aug 2004, 14:41   #271
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

What do you think I'm trying to do right now, Creatior... only thing big enough to haul even a quick-mortar of panatheum is one of my ther, successful experiments.

*AcidK looks at Shadow_Spy.*

Recite rule number 11 of the HrH rules...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 03:16   #272
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

I am a shadow, nothing wrong with that, if it is, planetkiller would tell me
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 05:22   #273
mrmao
oh...sexy...

Oy Vey
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 11:38   #274
David91

"What's the difference between a mortar and a quick-mortar?"
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 17:55   #275
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

he means a mortar
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 19:33   #276
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

nope, there is a difference between a quick-mortar and a mortar. Normal mortar's you must place the shell at the top and watch it fly out again. Quick-mortars use the same shells but instead they are loaded by a revolver-like mechanism. a normal mortar can take ages from one shot to the next, a quick mortar can fire the mortars like it actually was a pistol, if the speed was necessary.

*AcidK said as he watched his datapad carefully.*

Quick-Mortars are pretty heavy and must be placed on the ground before fired, like a portable cannon. Since Panatheum is nearly as heavy as gold, you can just imagine how much effort it would take to carry and drag a Panatheum Quick-Launcher with Panatheum shells from a safe hanger location, where my ship is currently at, up the stairs, praying with it, and then get to the big blob... they have to climb nearer the roof to make an effective shot as well.

*AcidK looks his datapad once again.*

And they have just left Mindyerbeak's shrine... Taking the time to pray as a time for resting a little.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 19:51   #277
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

"Ah, your rooms above, rather than your basement labs. Why don't we use psycics to get the weapons into position, rather than dragging them all the way there. Surely the damping field this thing creates doesn't extend that far?"

Unread 25 Aug 2004, 19:53   #278
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Panatheum is an anti-psychic material.... I think using psychics on it would be comedic at first, pathetic later as nothing will happen. I designed the panatheum quick-launcher to have a good 5 metre anti-psychic feild. Hence the reason why I am not up their watching the progress or helping... I can't.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 25 Aug 2004, 23:41   #279
mrmao
oh...sexy...

*mrmao raises his hand*
''Umm i just got lost
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 00:08   #280
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Okay, back to the extreme basics of Panatheum, Kylithium and Adamantine...

Adamantine - Strong
Adamantium -Fused and alloy version of Adamantine to make it stronger (almost unbreakable). Has a 90% psychic resistance
Kylithium - Psychic enhancer and abosrber at the same time. Anything living that touches it will instantly loose everything that makes them alive. Howver they have a 'psychic pulse' that pumps out segnificant psychic energies.
Panathium - Adamantium and Kylithium fused together to make a 100% Psychic Proof material with no ill Kylihtium effects but does suck psychic energy towards them (but doesn't do anything)
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 00:32   #281
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

"Intresting. You don't suppose we should be doing something useful? I mean planning is usefull and we all need a plan at the moment. But sitting around isn't my strong point, and I don't think being a janitor is either... Er Acidk... I don't suppose I could get my sword temporaily back. I know it may not do much good, but at the time being, I kinda feel a little helpless. I mean I still have the whole shockwave deally, but the sword allows me to aim that."
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 01:21   #282
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

"Why dont we make an anti-Kylihtium wall to hide behind and a Kylihtium bomb"
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 13:25   #283
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Kylithium gives of psychic energy... it has a damned powerful psychic wall up... Panatheum is the only thing we has that we can use right now. When I get a confirmation of a successful hit, we can then do something. I am going for my device to suck the psychic energy it has back into me... But firstly it would be nearer the centre of that thing and I don't really want to dive towards a being with more mouths then brain cells...
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 16:28   #284
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

"Ok, i like to be hypathetical (Slang), If you straped...mrmao with panatheum and one of your berserkmystbreakersquigs, what would happen if the rat ate mrmao, just wondering"
Unread 26 Aug 2004, 22:33   #285
mrmao
oh...sexy...

well it could work and anyway i have died plenty of times already although i would like there to be a respawner
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 00:33   #286
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

"You should have a reward for dieing the most times"
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 01:00   #287
mrmao
oh...sexy...

nah i'm not a reward seeker no award is just fine. It's just great when you enter on a death. anyway human bomb i'm game if you guys are
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 13:40   #288
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

Let us see... the gaps in any panatheum armour would be enough to make mrmao fly back and then explode onto everyone else, just it wont work.
Do you know who I am?
With the lemons.
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 14:24   #289
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*Flapjack carefully steered the hyper-fighter through the slipstream tunnel, hoping that his computer for once had made the right calculations and his exit point would not be a in a catastrophical location like before. As he approached the end of the tunnel however a strange feeling crept over him and he realized his error, he'd indicated the HrH itself as the destination, which pretty much garantued an impending crash on the other side of the tunnel exit*

*In the last few moments, Flapjack pulled hard on his stick, hoping to be able to breach the tunnel in time to avoid a most catastrophical event, which would most certainly involve several hundreds of tonnes of concrete, a very unhappy PlanetKiller and the forced reconstruction of the entire hotel. As his ship was now moving 90 degrees off the angle of the tunnel, Flapjack's ship scraped the edge of the tunnel, sparks flying off as the main sensor array left his hull.*

*A shudder went through the fighter and Flapjack tought for a moment he had been successfull, a series of loud beeps and a distinct scraping sound proved him wrong however as the fighter slammed into the upper floors of the hotel, smashed a 10 meter wide hole in the side and violently came to a stop on an apparently solid mass*

"Uhoh"

*The fighter was then accelerated back out of the hotel, through the hole he had caused, tough it was now missing several critical parts, being the sensors, weapons, wings, engines, main reactor, secondary reactor, etc. Due to a lack of other things to do, Flapjack resorted to hitting the eject button, which failed to produce much results, since the c*ckpit was the part to be ejected from the rest of the fighter, however the c*ckpit was lacking a fighter to eject from*

*Flapjack, as a last ditch effort, hit the emergency transporter unit, which worked perfectly and beamed him directly into the hotel, where he was now headed towards the wall at a rather unpleasant speed.

"Oh shit"

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Aug 2004, 19:42   #290
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin hears a rather strangly pitched squealing noise, neatly sidesteps just as Flapjack shoots past him, and then steps back again, waving.*

"Nice for you to drop by, Flapjack! We've got a rather indestructible psycic monster accidently created using Myst Breaker, and it's threatening the existance of the universe in general, and the Hotel in particular. Care to join us?"

Unread 27 Aug 2004, 20:36   #291
David91

*Considers discovering an antiAcidK'sevilpsychicexperimentalrodentsquig, but decides that would be too easy.*

Unread 27 Aug 2004, 22:49   #292
mrmao
oh...sexy...

"umm if we got the respawner i could just forget the holes all you need to do is ponit me and say go and hope i get there befor i sufficate. besides palestinin style might be fun.
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 04:11   #293
Wo2
The Janitor!

"Little outta taste there. So at the moment we are waiting for a sucsefull strike on the creature. Until then, nothing. Then wait I shall, and do what I must when asked."
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 13:23   #294
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

*There is a loud buzz and fizzle from the general direction of the respawner. A small cloud of smoke rises from it. PK quickly runs over to inspect the damage.*

"Looks like a combination of the psy-beast and overuse has fried the respawn link. I suggest that no one dies for a little while."

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 18:09   #295
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

ooc\\ mrmao, can I call you Mr.Mao?//ooc
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 18:34   #296
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

*Gryffin grins.*

"Well, PK, I'll have to check my day planner, but I don't think any of us plan to die."

*Gryffinglances at mrmao for a second, and then shruggs.*

"At least, most of us don't."

Unread 28 Aug 2004, 18:54   #297
Wo2
The Janitor!

"Well we could still respawn him it would just take a while... a long while... while we fix the respawner."
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 19:00   #298
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

"Actually, no. If someone's killed while the respawn link is busted, they'll be dead dead."

Unread 28 Aug 2004, 19:32   #299
Wo2
The Janitor!

"Ahh.... You see thats usefull information I never had."
Unread 28 Aug 2004, 22:24   #300
shadow_spy
The Caffienated One.

lets see if that is true
*shoots mrmao in the head*
THAT WAS A JOKE