User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 00:23   #151
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold
Re: mech wars, the rise of man

i had no chance, so do i get tech2 rank2

anyhoo my power armour

Wraith battlesuit
right arm: Particle cannon

looks over his new wraith and smiles

i always wanted to drive one of these
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 08:28   #152
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice

* Ceaser suits up, and waits for the goahead to load onto the ECM dropship....

*While he waits he pulls up the list of who he is going on the mission with.....
ASME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 08:30   #153
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

Seraphim is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
Oh and just on a second note, you're on a huge spaceship, there are about 28 mech bays, 80 vehicle bays and 40 aerospace fighter bays (battlesuits are stored in vehicle bays), so the highest possible number would be 240 (2 meaning aerospace fighter, 40 being the number of the bay)

lol don't spoil his fun

btw, it's moring, Sera is standing by near his Weasel
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 08:49   #154
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

Ragana is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim
lol don't spoil his fun

sorry flap

anyways removed the digit from the bay numbers
happy? =)
Guardians Of Darkness
Ragana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 11:41   #155
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie checks on his Bomber, making sure shells and other weaponry is onboard and ready. He hops into the cockpit another time, double-checking all preflight checks, as well as the Hammer timer-assigner-program - something he'd probably be happy with later on.

Bringing up the roster of peeps going on the mission, he only saw one other aero-unit... A fighter, air superiority, but only one. Jumping out of the bomber and returning to his bunk, waiting for 'the call', he just hoped there wouldn't be much fighters down there...
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 12:41   #156
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

ASME: how are you going to get onto a dropship that is loaded to the brim with ECM equipment?.

Mad cat: everyone gets to use tech 2, but for the moment you're on rank 1

all: The deployment to the planet goes as planned and within a few minutes from launch the dropship carrying the ground units has landed, the ECM dropship now hovering above you and the 2 aircraft just finishing their atmospheric entry. Scanners show no hostiles and only 2 miles to the target, tough you have to move through a forest and get past a small river

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 13:07   #157
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Fluffie circles around the ECM dropship for the moment, keeping an open channel to all friendly units for the moment.

"Fluffie here. What is the plan?"
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 15:01   #158
Io Cor
I eat babies! ;D

Io Cor is infamous around these partsIo Cor is infamous around these parts

Joseph watches as his mech is lowered onto the surface, he makes a quick last check on systems before the light rumble of the landing, he opens the friendly comm channel and picks up the last part of Fluffie's message

"Plan?...there's a plan? I'm used to the good old rush in blow things up and leave with what they got routine...so what is this plan that were going by then?..."

Joseph chuckled as he hits a few panels here and there, activating the mech
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 15:16   #159
flapjack
crashed computer

Io cor: what mech? didn't you read the mission briefing, no mechs, you didn't give me a new vehicle thus you weren't deployed. You're up in the mothership watching the others get all the fun

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:58   #160
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
hewitt: approved. No extra ammo for non-mechs. and the morphing wing design features 'smart' metals that can change their shape, thus it's not anything like F14s which have a fixed swing-wing that has 2 settings in which it works properly, the wing can become long and thing sideways to decrease the stall speed, or go extremely swept back to increase max speed. The limits on this design are set assuming you're using the standard settings but it's quite easy (and risky) to change that and improve those features, aircraft like this are in design right now (but air resistance heating up the wing is a major problem IRL)
ooc: Flowmetal?

*Hewitt circles around for a bit trying to get a feel for the Eagle's control column. He soon begins to enjoy the speed and agility of this particular craft and is soon showing off by pulling off a number of funky maneuvers such as the corkscrew, the lazy eight and of course the loop-the-loop...*

"Fluffie here. What is the plan?"

Ok fun's over, time to get to business...

*Now having a feel for the controls, Hewitt pulls alongside the rather blocky and yet rather mean looking 'Buzzard' bomber.*

"Hewitt here. How about I go in low and fast so as I can spot all them pretty targets for you peeps. Will only take a minute... heh."

(If everyone agrees) - *Hewitt lines up with the nav indicator for the sensor station, sets his cameras and sensors to 'Record' and slams on the full afterburners.*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 17:05   #161
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie smiles inside his cockpit.

"You tell me where the main defences are and I level 'em. Don't want to give the ground boys too much of a problem."

Having said this, the mean lean but not green () has a look at a screen in his fighter... And yeah, all weapons were go. Just needed the targets and there'd be fireworks.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 17:47   #162
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Better version of the single line statement posted earlier

"Roger that. Commensing scouting run standby..."

*Hewitt rolls the fighter away from the bomber and dives down to the hard right. The Eagle fighter lazily drops and inverts - when it is upright again Hewitt is only a few hundred feet above the treeline.

Here goes...

Pointing his agile fighter at the first nav point displayed upon his HUD, Hewitt makes a silent prayer before he slams on the full afterburners. The sheer force of the acceleration produced throws Hewitt back in his seat as the aerospace fighter zips forward suddenly but he manages to angle the fighter downwards in order to decrease his altitude all the more. After a few seconds, Hewitt is leveling out and the treetops below are a mere blur.*

"Oh yeah! Now this is what I'm talking about..."

*With the treetops of the forest now only a few feet below the accelerating fighter, Hewitt is fairly confident he is below cybrid radar and he decides that it is now safe to switch on his sensor gear. With a simple switch extra lights come to life across all along his control panel but more importantly a radar circle appears in the top left-hand corner of his HUD.*

"Hewitt again. Sensors online - setting to receive and transmit. All units standby to receive telemetry..."

*With a few more switch changes, Hewitt sets his sensors and external cameras to 'record and transmit' - collecting the necessary visual and targetting data along his scouting run, instantly transmitting this into the targeting computers of all friendly units within range.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 18:03   #163
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Bomber ready to receive."

He really was. Fluffie had flicked all the necessary switches already, he was just waiting for the information flow to commence.

"Fluffie to ground force, what is your current location?"
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 18:30   #164
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice

(flapjack: i didn't know that the entire drop ship was packed with ECM equipment.... sorry)

*Ceaser looks towards the sky as he activates his battlesuit... he sees the Eagle fighter speed off towards the first nav point....

*Good stuff, Ceaser thinks.... and turns on his comms and catches the end part of the bomber piolts message...

Fluffie: ...to recieve
Fluffie"Fluffie to ground force, what is your current location?"

"Ceaser here, the ground forces are in a small clearing in what seems to be a forest... my sensors also show there is a river some way towards the target that we will have to cross.. though that shouldn't prove too much of a problem...."

*Ceaser flicks a few switchs ready to recive any information that was being transmitted by the fighter, since he caught only the last part of the bommers message...

"As soon as we have the intel on where any defences are i hink we will begin moving through the forest..."

*Ceaser looks around himself to see the other vehicles powering their systems up ready for action... Ceaser then goes on to check that his Gatling Laser Cannons are in working, firing order...
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 19:00   #165
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

"Get moving, I want this done quick."

Trying not to sound all too hostile , Fluffie did want to be quick though... Kill anything before more came out of their holes. Or. Like. Reinforcements could be summoned.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 19:02   #166
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

mc finishes the powerup sequenc and runs around in a short circle and heads off into the trees almost completely dissapearing from sight

ill scout ahead, see what they've got in the way of defences then ill destroy what i can
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 19:34   #167
ASME
DarkStar

*Ceaser bounds after MC and says...

" i wouldn't go out here alone... remember where we are... i will go with you..."
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 19:37   #168
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Belated Joining Post

Name: Bakan
Suit: Elemental Battlesuit
Left Arm (Light Weapon): Pulse Gatling Laser Cannon
Right Arm (Light Weapon): Short sword
Left Shoulder (Light Missiles): Crossbow missile launcher
Right Shoulder (Light Missiles): Crossbow missile launcher
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 20:04   #169
flapjack
crashed computer

Hewitt: Your wings flow smoothly backwards as your speed jumps up to mach 1.6, the trees shaking heavily in your supersonic wake, some small weapons fire trails after your fighter as your wings find their optimum position, your engines roaring at 125% and your scanners making overtime, the 2 miles to your target are over before you know it and you only barely manage to evade the thin 100 meters long transmitter array and losing a lot of speed that way quickly, behind you 2 VTOL craft take off, only to have 1 be hit by a red streak from above and crashing into pieces as a result.

Fluffie: as Hewitt makes his run your targetting computer almost goes nuts calculating your targets as you move into position for an attack run, at that point 2 VTOLs take off a little in front of you and 1 of them immediatly breaks into pieces as a red glowing object strikes straight through it.

Bakan: Battlesuit approved, within 2 minutes your battlesuit is readied up and you're launched in a small droppod. Before the next minute is over the pod shakes heavily as it slams into the atmosphere, the inside of the pod heating up noticeably as the outside reaches thousands of degrees celcius within seconds. After another couple of seconds your pod shudders, only to come to a complete stop moments later as it hits the ground, a few seconds after that you're standing outside of the still super-hot droppod and the burn-mark it has made in the center of the forest, some of the soil beneath it actaully turned to glass

others: you're in a small clearing in the forest, you should all start moving out, bakan landed about 500 meters ahead of you

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 21:11   #170
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

Ragana looks at his Badger. All tight baby! Lights are green, lets scramble!
He switches on all systems, and watches the battlesuits walk to the forest. Doing that he asks:
'This is Ragana to Sky Ops (Fluffie, Hewitt), could you find a path trough or around the forest? Theres alot of trees blocking my path!'

Ragana waits for responce..
Guardians Of Darkness
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 21:28   #171
flapjack
crashed computer

Ragana: There is enough space between the trees to allow you to avoid those that you can't run over, you can easily move through the forest tough not at full speed ofc

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 21:42   #172
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

Seraph follows Raggy in his Weasel.

kickass baby!
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 22:24   #173
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Private channel to Hewitt: "Boogie. You're the Eagle, go ahead."

Channel to group: "Sky Ops, Bomber. Attack run on Generator and Transmitter."

Fluffie's bomber's engines roar to life as the craft leaves its circling position around the ECM Dropship, heading straight for its new target zone. Locking the targets from Hewitt's run in (the Reactor and the Transmitter Array), he prepares his 120mm Cannons and Hammer Missiles. Hoping for the best as his wing screams over the forest, he unleashes his firepower seconds later, beginning to circle around and look for new targets as soon as his run is over/his targets destroyed.
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 17:05   #174
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

Seraphim's weasel is having a hard time going through the forest. Ragana's Badger cought up on him several times. No problems so far...
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 21:03   #175
ASME
DarkStar

(waiting for MC to post)
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 01:21   #176
Mad cat

plods through the trees in the direction of bakan
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 01:27   #177
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

*Hitting several switches, Bakan quickly checks over his Battlesuits systems. All systems show up in the green, Bakan checks his scanners for both enemies and friendlies, and sees at least one (Mad Cat) heading his way.*
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 12:30   #178
flapjack
crashed computer

Seraph/ragana: you quickly come across Bakan in his battlesuit, with Mad cat and ASME already standing with him, still there is nothing on your sensors.

ASME/MC: You find that moving through the forests in your battlesuits is not a problem at all, there is plenty of space to maneuver and you quickly get to where Bakan has landed.

Bakan: The whole group is now with you and ready to move, i suggest you move to attack.

Fluffie: waiting for Hewitt to post

Unread 11 Apr 2004, 14:34   #179
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

"Affirmative. Moving in for the kill over... heh - I love this radio-talk crap don't you? "

*Hewitt rolls the swift Eagle a full 90 degrees on it's side and pulls back heavily on the stick. Saying a silent thank you to the inventor of inertia dampeners as a meter on his control panel passes 14G's Hewitt switches targets to the cybrid VTOL and alters his turn slightly in order to angle in on his target. Soon the familiar red target box suddenly appears on his HUD and Hewitt let's go of the stick whilst rolling the fighter back out of the turn. This is but a simple move for the agile craft but from an external viewpoint Hewitt's fighter has all the menace and grace of a bird-of-prey circling in for the kill. Sure enough inside the co(kpit Hewitt is already switching to his crossbow missile launchers, a repeatitive beeping the sound of a questing missile-lock.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 16:24   #180
ASME
DarkStar

* Ceaser hears the roar of a droppod overhead, he and MC walk towards where the pod hadd landed to find another battlesuit and MC waiting for him...

"'lo MC, 'lo Bakan, all we need now is a BBQ and some good ol' fashioned burgers and we've got ourselves a party in this beautiful forest..."

* The other two pilots just look at him....

"Moving on...."
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 20:38   #181
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

Seraph takes his weasel past the forest

He looks around
'Nothing so far... I don't like it, stay alert folks!'
He drives a bit further, and gets a good look at the base. It appears to be a pretty small base with only several turrets. However, taking a closer look, it appears to be deserted...
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 22:00   #182
flapjack
crashed computer

fluffie: As you move in to fire, you notice the VTOL desperately swerving down and to the side to avoid hewitt's missiles, while at the same time trying to bring its own twin Javelin missile launchers to bear. More to your interest is the fact that your hammer missiles bounce harmlessly off a shield around the base, which will have to be destroyed if you are to harm that site. Below you several tanks notice your approach and a red warning light goes on as 2 Javelin missiles are launched at your rear.

Hewitt: The VTOL desperately attempts to evade your lock but is at a disadvantage, it's moving slower, at lower altitude and is less maneuverable, you quickly squeeze off a missile and watch as it streaks home and blows the right wing off the VTOL, sending it spiraling to its death. Below you several tanks have gotten a lock on you and laser fire flies past you on all sides.

others: As you progress through the forest, your scanners suddenly pick up several hostile signatures, behind you.

enemies:

4x Cybrid battlesuit: A light battlesuit of cybrid origin, its armor is made out of a special compound that makes it very hard to detect on sensors
class: stealth battlesuit
weapons:
left arm: unknown Tachyon based weapon
right arm: unknown Tachyon based weapon
armor: sensor absorbing materials of unknown strength.
max speed: unknown
Danger: unknown

8x cybrid light tank: A light tank design geared to functionality rather then sheer strength. It is very cheap to produce and thus used in large numbers.
class: multi-purpose armoured vehicle
weapons:
turret mount: LLC
armor(left/right/front/aft/turret): 10/5/5/5/10
max speed: 135mph
danger: 1

Unread 12 Apr 2004, 04:10   #183
Mad cat

yeah id like that, but unfortunately we have no time, so lets get rollin

continues onward
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 11:47   #184
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie begins pulling away from the missiles, using the hand not on the stick to try and put all shield energy into his aft (assuming that's where the missiles are going to hit me now). Also, if possible, he hits the flare/ASM/whatever button, if present. Other than that, he looks at his sensor info, trying to figure out where the shield generator is...
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 12:17   #185
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

Ragana was driving behind the group. He sees Glitches trying to sneak up on the group. They appear to not have seen him. He aims his Medium Laser Cannon on a Glitch tank....
He gets a lock...

His hands are tight on the trigger...

and he fires....
Guardians Of Darkness
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 17:37   #186
Bakan
To Old to Die......

*Watching his readouts as the new arrivals make their presence known, Bakan smiles grimly. What he woulden't give for at this time being in control of a full-sized mech, one that would just be able to laugh at those pitiful excuses for vehicles. But as one person coined: "If wishes were dogs"... or something like that, and thus Bakan's fingers dance along some of the controls, activating his Crossbow missile launchers.*

*While his sensors had nice positive locks, Bakan knew that they would more than likely hit some of the forest nearby. Thus without warnng, his Battlesuit starts sprinting full out to it's max speed.*

"Hey guys, I'm moving in close, to many trees."

*Rapidly closing the distance, Bakan taps the thruster controls on his Battlesuit. The thruster fire, launching him up off the ground, almost flying. Watching them drain, Bakan silently counts down, then releases the controls. By this point, Bakan is in easy viewing range of the tanks, espicially as his Balltsuit lands on top of one of them. Not knowing what damage he was able to cause, Bakan quickly locks on to two nearby tanks, and fires 2 Crossbow missiles at each, then raises his pulse gatling laser cannon, aims at one of the enemy battlesuits, and fires, while hitting his Battlesuit thrusters again to jump off the tank he landed on.*
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 18:52   #187
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

Sera hears an explosion behind him. He turns around and sees a missle headed for his HUD.
He jumps out, running to the side..

BZZWTBOOM!

Damn! Forgot the Weasel has shields!
Seraph jumps back in his Weasel and turns around. His weasel almost flips over due to the rough accelleration and turn. He sees one Tank is allready destroyed. He fires both his weapon and his LRM's at the tank who is closest..
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 21:23   #188
ASME
DarkStar

*Opps, Ceaser thinks as the contacts begin firring weapons at the group of converged battlesuits and tanks. Following Bakans lead Ceaser begins to close on the enemy tanks. He sees bakan launch into the air, thrusters blazing. Deciding not to opt for flying lessons Ceaser runs at the oncoming enemy as fast as his battlesuit will carry him, while trying to avoid any trees that suddenly apper

"Eat this...." Says Ceaser as he lets his Gataling laser cannons rip into the tanks
"And don't think i forgot you..." and he launches his twin short rabge missiles into the oncoming battlesuits
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 21:46   #189
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

[ooc] Well you gotta choice, you can drop me in my suit, the same one as last mission, or I can keep Io company in orbit. It matters little to me. [ooc/]
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 12:01   #190
flapjack
crashed computer

wo2: If you'll use the same suit as last mission, you're hereby dropped as close to the battle as possible.

mc: You're being attacked from behind, mind turning around and shooting back?

Fluffie: 1 of the Javelin missiles swerves off to the side as you launch a counter-measure, a large explosion above the trees ensues, the other Javelin missile is caught in your engine wake and swerves violently left just before exploding to your side, a shield warning light goes on to indicate your shields have been damaged but your sensors read no more incoming missiles, the shield generator is a perfect target, if it hadn't been for the shield protecting it.

Ragana: And miss, due to a tree sitting in the way. You have managed to attract some attention tough and 1 of the battlesuits comes rushing towards you, green rays of death sprouting from its twin weapons, slamming into your shields which promptly start giving you warnings.

Bakan: As you land on the enemy tank there is a distinctive crunching sound, your 2 missiles streak into their targets and it is clear neither of them will move, ever again. Laser fire then streaks past and into your battlesuit, doing some damage to your armor. Your intended battlesuit target manages to get behind a number of trees which are promptly mowed down. Unfortunately when the dust clears the battlesuit is gone. When you ignite your thrusters you notice that they're firing down through a considerable dent, quickly transforming it into a hole and torching the tank from the inside out.

Seraphim: You don't have any LRMs, but i'll make SRMs out of that. Both SRMs strike home and blow 2 neat holes into the enemy tank, your laser shot then fires in through 1 of the holes and a large billow of smoke coming from inside indicates the end of the tank targetted.

ASME: Your shots rip into and through 1 of the tanks, not only leaving 2 neat holes through its armor but also landing several trees on it. Your SRMs both slam into the battlesuit's left arm, ripping it clean off but not before it starts firing at you

damage report:
4x Cybrid battlesuit: A light battlesuit of cybrid origin, its armor is made out of a special compound that makes it very hard to detect on sensors
class: stealth battlesuit
weapons:
left arm: unknown Tachyon based weapon
right arm: unknown Tachyon based weapon
armor: sensor absorbing materials of unknown strength.
max speed: unknown
Danger: unknown

1: undamaged, targetting Bakan
2: undamaged, targetting Ragana
3: left arm missing, targetting ASME
4: buried beneath several trees.

8x cybrid light tank: A light tank design geared to functionality rather then sheer strength. It is very cheap to produce and thus used in large numbers.
class: multi-purpose armoured vehicle
weapons:
turret mount: LLC
armor(left/right/front/aft/turret): 10/5/5/5/10
max speed: 135mph
danger: 1

1: destroyed by landing of battlesuit and subsequent take-off (bakan)
2: destroyed by not catching a Crossbow missile (again, bakan)
3: destroyed by not catching a Crossbow missile (stop killing tanks bakan)
4: destroyed by 2 unhealthy holes in the front and several trees on the top (ASME)
5: destroyed by 2 SRMs and an LLC (seraphim)
6: undamaged, targetting bakan
7: undamaged, also targetting bakan
8: undamaged, targetting mad cat

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 13:24   #191
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

Quote:
You don't have any LRMs, but i'll make SRMs out of that.
oops - ooc

Seraphim fires his two SRM's at a tank and uses his LLC to destroy the Glitch battlesuit wich is attacking Ragana's Badger tank. Seraph quicky turns around his vehicle and pursues a fleeing brid tank. As he comes by some of the tanks he fires, still locked on to the fleeing Glitch.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 13:31   #192
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ Seraphim, note how you won't be able to destroy a cybrid (not glitch) battlesuit with a single hit from an LLC and more importantly, cybrids have no fear, they have been sent to attack and will do so untill destroyed, they will not retreat /ooc

Last edited by flapjack; 13 Apr 2004 at 14:59.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 14:34   #193
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

ooc/ Ragana??? I got an MLC U mean Seraph
and what that matters man hes not fleeing hes moving for a better firing position, and that battlesuit; maybe he fired twice he didnt say how many times he fired he just says he killed the battlesuit no matter if it was 1 or 10 shots rite? )

and once again why Ragana do u hate me? /ooc

anyways
Ragana sees Seraph's weasel chasing a cybrid tank wich is not fleeing, but heading for a better position, heading to some place to his left. He gets a stable lock. "this time I will hit" he thinks. He fires several shots at the tank and watches it go up in flames.

Ragana turns around
he sees Bakan is being attacked by some serious force.
He fires at the closest battlesuit... Boom!

ooc/ and btw.. if you play starsiege you will learn Cybrid/Glitches/Brids are all the same /ooc
Guardians Of Darkness
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 15:05   #194
flapjack
crashed computer

ooc/ oh well, i warned you about what happens if you determine what happens, guess you need an even more clear lesson /ooc

Seraphim: Unknown to you is the fact the battlesuit you hit was not even properly damaged and as you chase the cybrid tank, several explosions from below rip your tank apart and immobilize it, leaving you stuck in a disabled heap of metal.

Ragana: The tank you hit was however carrying external tanks filled with Hydrogen gas for the transmitter's fusion reactor, the flames came from those tanks. And boom indeed as you fire upon the battlesuit, because your laser cannon backfires directly into your powersystems, instantly destroying all onboard electrical systems and leaving you without life-support or an exit

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 15:16   #195
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

aahh thats childish that one guy gets to take out 3 tanks in a single run and we try to get 2 each and cant play anymore??

pff

don't worry I wont return, not with such a childish host its only the starting fight omfg what is this?

and more
wtf did I do??? I mean, I'm not complaining am I?

sad sad sad really
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 15:26   #196
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

WHAT??

pff no wonder you have such a bad reputation
1) Sera didnt do anything atleast let HIM play
2) you hate me from start dont you?
3) i agree with Sera's arguments
4) I dunno four but its a good one!!

dude cmon!
Guardians Of Darkness
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 15:52   #197
flapjack
crashed computer

the main problem is, Bakan goes about, jumps on a tank with a multi-ton battlesuit, shoots missiles at 2 tanks, fires a pulse gatling laser at a battlesuit, then jumpjets off (releasing a stream of super-heated air onto the tank he was standing on) Tanks aren't that good at dodging missiles so i let him hit both times and wreck the tank he's standing on.
You guys go, oh i shoot at that tank and i destroy it straight away, which is wrong. You'll notice this is the way it works in most threads and if you'd have made a good post, i'd have let you kill those tanks, but you didn't

Unread 13 Apr 2004, 16:06   #198
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim
Seraphim fires his two SRM's at a tank and uses his LLC to destroy the Glitch battlesuit wich is attacking Ragana's Badger tank. Seraph quicky turns around his vehicle and pursues a fleeing brid tank. As he comes by some of the tanks he fires, still locked on to the fleeing Glitch.
he didnt say his SRMs hit or did any damage.. he just made sure of a kill with his LLC wich has a good rate of fire, and is capable of firing several shots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragana
Ragana sees Seraph's weasel chasing a cybrid tank wich is not fleeing, but heading for a better position, heading to some place to his left. He gets a stable lock. "this time I will hit" he thinks. He fires several shots at the tank and watches it go up in flames.

Ragana turns around
he sees Bakan is being attacked by some serious force.
He fires at the closest battlesuit... Boom!
I fire several shots on the tank and it dies.. thats normal right? I don't kill the other guy, I just fire at it. I could have hit a tree, or Bakan, I dunno

We go around a bit
you're the one deciding the targets Sera made sure that one BS targetting me didnt do much damage just like Bakan made sure those 3 tanks and 1 BS didnt do any damage either. He's in a weasel and cant jump around or sit on tanks, but he drives around chasing every1 as he states

In return I cover him and help him kill a tank, and then I try to help Bakan cause hes got so much brids shooting at him..

adn about that thing with the battlesuit attacking me, the one Sera killed
Sera allready said it was destroyed, so I anticipated on it, story goes on I just said he migth have fired several shots instead of one..

but seriously if u dont want us to play say so and we're gone this is a waste of time we just do our part every1 kills and we aint allowed to kill thats b/s.

and one more thing
you're coming up with something completely different now
give us a warning or something man instead of kicking us out right away. Sure we can type longer etc but so far I haven't had a good chance yet. I mean its uncertain what is exactly there and we try to stick to the group because else you get mad at us because we are MAKING THINGS UP. You cant do much with a tank in a forest. You want me to make a salto with it? No1 is targetting me why should I move wheres the logic in that Im a tank not a mech wich can walk about easily, or a battlesuit..
Guardians Of Darkness
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 16:22   #199
Seraphim
Bringer Of Light

cool down lol

ok Flapjack listen

I (and im sure Rag as well) make mainly short posts because i wanna stick to the topic and leave alot to you. We're new to this so we need some time to get used to it all. And if you try to help us doing it right we will get there. Really, just say what we do wrong and we won't do it next time. But if you kick us out at the first sign of a wrong post, we'll never be able to do it.

Next to that, I wanna stay to your topic, so I make short posts because else I go inmagining things in that world that aren't really there. You get my point a bit? I mean this is fun I wanna do it good but I need a little help with that I've never done this before surely you understand that. I'll edit my posts if you wanto, making them longer and less decisive. But you gotta have some patiance with newer RP'ers. You should welcome new RP'ers instead of scaring em off.

Just my thoughts...
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 16:27   #200
Ragana
Insanely Handsome Guy

man how come im too stupid to make brilliant posts like that??

Look
We are new. We need a lil time to get used to the whole stuff.. What I suggest is we delete all posts, including this one, and the arguing posts, and the ones where I killed that tank etc. We redo it, forget this all. We learned our lesson. Sorry I got all pissed off etc but im a bit unstable at times

I really like to do this and would hate to stop doing it so plz give us anotha chance?
Guardians Of Darkness