User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jan 2004, 23:28   #2551
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: The star ship Idiot

*DD runs after Wo2 and ginge waving his piece of paper wildly at him*

"NOOOO WAIT!!! i've got a plan too!!!!!!!! it's really good..."
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 04:10   #2552
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

*blink*

"Um... ok."

*Wo2 began to pull out stuff from his overalls while they ran. He poured varios chemicals and threw in odd items, into a bottel. In moments the bottel began to glow and then it was eaten away form the inside, causing the odd liquid to hit the floor and eat through three decks."

"Uhhh... Well there I tried it."
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 10:56   #2553
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

Evil_Ginge has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ok obviously that plan needs some refine ments, so DD whats your plan?

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Proud owner of K8 Advanced AI Tia
Evil_Ginge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 15:02   #2554
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

*DD looks at the hole in the floor for a minute, then back at ginge*

"Well it's quite simple really, and will require a large amount of explosives"
We shall remember them.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:46   #2555
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"what do you intend to do with these explosives?"

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Pestilance, Head of Internal Affairs at the Psychic Academy

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:21   #2556
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

"well we can't get into the computer control room because the door's locked, right? so, all we have to do is just blow it open!"
We shall remember them.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:31   #2557
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

*Twitch*

"That'll make a mess..."
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 23:43   #2558
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD looks at Wo2, grinning and with an evil glint in his eye*

"Yeeeess. Won't it just"
We shall remember them.
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 07:32   #2559
Breezer
Gone Fishin

Breezer is an unknown quantity at this point

*Breezer wanders oblivious to all the comotion until the comes to the rec room. He finds some reruns of "Alf", puts them into the video player, and sets all the video screens on the ship to play it.*

"Nothing is more frightful than ignorance in action." --Goethe
Breezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 10:25   #2560
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*turns to wo2*

"well you must get a thrill out fo cleaning to be a janitor on this starship"

*turns back to DD*

"well we should expect anything and everything when that door blows open so expect robots and all other sorts of silly creation"

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 11:20   #2561
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*flapjack activates the computer core automated defense system from engineering, flapjack then disconnects the engines and heads up to the bridge, where he sets the engines for all ahead full and Ludicrious speed*

*flapjack then heads back down to engineering and prepares to reconnect the wires*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 12:24   #2562
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*quickly gets to a computer port and seals off engineering with high strength forcefields and locks flapjack completely out of the system*

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 15:11   #2563
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

*flapjack disconnects the wiring for the forcefields and connects the wiring for the engines, sending them lurching forward at ludicrious speed with the interia dampeners offline (everybody knows those things go offline every time you need them)*

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 15:44   #2564
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

:: turns the engines off by voice command and gets to a panel where he teleports flapjack to a holding cell where no matter what he does he cannot get out ::

"man this was so much easyer when i did it by thought command"

:: stands up from where he was thrown and waits for DD ::

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 16:22   #2565
okiN
Pretty In Pink

okiN is infamous around these partsokiN is infamous around these parts

*okiN looks at a nearby TV screen, and blinks. The images he sees on the flickering, glowing screen conjure up repressed memories of a ruined childhood, and he goes into a trance. The vision of a fat, furry creature with a wrinkly snout, an annoying voice and a seemingly inexhaustable supply of really, really, bad jokes that had driven him to the brink of madness when he was a child finally takes a good run for momentum and kicks him straight in the arse as hard as it can, sending him hurtling over the edge and into the bottomless pit of insanity. okiN grabs his knife and assaults the TV set. He hops up, grabs onto it with his left hand, pulls himself up so he can face his enemy head on, then drives the knife through the screen, shattering it and sending lots of shining, little shards of glass flying away and they tinkle loudly as they hit the floor. okiN suffers a nasty electrical shock upon driving a metal object into an electrical device while holding it with his bare, sweaty hand. He is also afflicted with some rather deep cuts on his hand by the sharp edges of the hole in the screen. This only serves to fuel his primal rage, however, and he continues to dismantle the set, severing the power line to avoid any further risk of electrocution. As the image of Alf no longer haunts him, he returns to his normal state. Feeling fuzzy, nauseous, and totally oblivious to the happenings of the last fifteen seconds, okiN lets go of the wreck of the TV set, falling down to the floor. As he hits it, he lands on lots of nasty, pointy little glass shards and pieces of the destroyed set, and lets out a yelp of surprise and pain. He gets to his feet and steps away from amidst the wreckage, notices that his back and hand are bleeding, and the latter feels sort of funny and looks like it's been burned as well. okiN starts to look for an aid station*
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 16:26   #2566
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Smiles to himself*

"okiN, alf is on the ship ,currently going by the name of flapjack"

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 16:34   #2567
okiN
Pretty In Pink

okiN is infamous around these partsokiN is infamous around these parts

*okiN hears a strange message addressed to him on the PA system. Even in his blurred state he is capable of making the distinction between Alf and flapjack. However, upon hearing the name of this vile being, Alf, he is driven into an aggressive rage again and he jumps up towards the nearest speaker, grabs it with both his hands, hoists himself up and swings his legs up as well, planting his feet firmly on the wall. He then proceeds to pull with his hands as hard as he can, simultaneously pushing his feet into the wall with all his might. This results in the speaker coming loose from the wall and okiN launching himself down at the floor with some speed. He hits it head first and loses conciousness*
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 18:42   #2568
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"he is in disguise, look at the footage"

*the screen next to okin flares alive and shows alf pushing a button on his wrist and after shimmering a bit looks exactly like flapjack*

Unread 31 Jan 2004, 14:55   #2569
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD peels himself off of the wall where he had been thrown by the engines and stands up. After a couple of minutes, DD composes himself and remembers what he was doing before being so rudly interrupted*

"Robots and things eh? nothing a couple of EMP grenades can't fix"
We shall remember them.
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 09:39   #2570
NightGod
I am the ONE & ONLY.

NightGod is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: The star ship Idiot

Ooooh my head I hate waking up, hmm, seem to be somewhere else to when I fell asleep. 'Consults Computer' I just found out that I woke up to find myself on the SS Idiot, I'm not meant to be on this ship for another week, 'consults computer' I just found out that the drugs I was taking knocked me out for a very very long time so long in fact the SS Idiot hadn't finished construction but now I'm here on the SS Idiot with a crew who frequent the bridge as often as men visit the nail bar, and as far away as women can get from doing the DIY (half the universe), and the crew seem to be on the same level as a sim.

Well I'll just go for a stroll and see if I can find my way out of the infirmary and find the galley I have the munchies real bad.
Unread 2 Feb 2004, 11:25   #2571
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

"excellent thinking DD where can we get such equipment?"

Unread 2 Feb 2004, 21:07   #2572
Breezer
Gone Fishin

Breezer is an unknown quantity at this point

*Breezer notes, under the plasma screen TV, a big red button closed in a glass case. The case is locked, but someone left the key in the lock. He opens it, and is just about to push the button that says "Virtual TV" when the epidode of alf ends. Fortunately, another one comes on, as it is "The 100 Best epidodes of Alf". He pushes the button and the whole ship is projected into a living epidode of Alf. The ship appears to all aboard as Alf's home, instead of a space ship, as the holographic projectors were programmed into the very walls of the spaceship. Breezer looks around and sees himself in Alfs living room, and runs off in terror, not knowing where Alf could be hiding*

"Nothing is more frightful than ignorance in action." --Goethe
Breezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2004, 22:09   #2573
NightGod
I am the ONE & ONLY.

NightGod is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't take this now the ship seems to have changed, first I wake up years after a party on a ship with the hangover from hell and now my surroundings have changed, its just like watching Alf all over again. God I HATED that program, that annoying little alien arghhhhhh.

*Night God runs trying to get away*
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 04:57   #2574
Wo2
The Janitor!

*Wo2 sees A giant Alf approaching him and makes a note at how hideously dirty the creature seems. He whips out some more ingredents and makes his home made cleaning soultion once more. This time he throws the bottel at the Gaint Alf infront of him. The higly acidic soultion begins to eat through the wall and then does something strange, it shorts the projectors on that deck and causes it to flash many, bright, seizure, causing coulors. Wo2 begins to twitch spasmadicly and jerks visscoulsly down the hall, waving his broom about and spray Windex (TM) at things and people.*
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 11:58   #2575
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD is suddenly taken aback when the entire ship changes form to some old tv show. DD is even more surprised when the whole thing starts to flash with bright colours, and, to add to his amazment, is sprayed in the face with Windex and hit round the head by a broom*
We shall remember them.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 12:44   #2576
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*quickly hits an abort button and ship turns temporarily back to normal*

"nows our chance! blow the door DD!"

Unread 6 Feb 2004, 12:56   #2577
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD staggers around clutching his face as the Windex burns his eyes. Suddenly he hears Ginge shouting about blowing doors and staggers around some more until it clicks in his head what he's on about. DD grabs a very large piece of explosive which he'd left laying around and sticks it onto the computer control room door. He then reaches into his pocket, pulls out a small remote control and presses the button on it, blowing the door to the broom closet off and most of the surrounding wall*

"oops, wrong remote"
We shall remember them.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 16:39   #2578
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*watches as the doors fall forward as the wall around them is blown away and sighs as he sees the robots inside still effected by 50's tv show style tinfoil and somewhere in the background a cry of exterminate could be heard*

"attack!!!"

Unread 8 Feb 2004, 00:56   #2579
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD grabs a broom from what's left of the cupboard and charges towards one of the robots. DD takes a swing at the robot, knocking it's tinfoil head off onto the ground. Without stopping, DD charges towards another one of the robots*

"ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!"
We shall remember them.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:27   #2580
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*watches as tinfoil and crude plastic lights get thrown around*

"what senceless violence.... oh well"

*grabs a bit of lead piping and charges into the fray*

Unread 9 Feb 2004, 21:03   #2581
Mad cat
The Dust Bunny That Bites

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

gets up from the floor and sees the chaos then starts twitching slightly

arrg! psycadellic colors!... tin, foil robots...

grabs a microwave from the cafiteria and tears off the door then gets behind it and turns it on
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 21:14   #2582
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*Ducks the microwave beams as they fry the three robots advancing on him and crawls behind mad cat*

"just try not to hit the computer ok"

Unread 10 Feb 2004, 03:16   #2583
Mad cat

Mad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to beholdMad cat is a splendid one to behold

k

turns the microwave at the main group of bots
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 11:12   #2584
Evil_Ginge
English Demon

*watches them sizzle and fry*

Unread 22 Feb 2004, 20:35   #2585
Gryffin
Squiqchef Hextrodinaire

Gryffin is an unknown quantity at this point

*Gryffin falls out of the chest cavity of one of the sizzling robots, and crawls into a corner to practice his cowering.*

P.S. Hey la all

<mintos> I got to stop talking
Gryffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2004, 21:21   #2586
Mad cat

well hello who are you mr robot insider
Unread 24 Feb 2004, 02:54   #2587
Wo2
The Janitor!

*wo2 twitchs yet againg and then pulls out his broom, Black-Hole-in-a-dust-pan, and begins to sweep up the robot bits.*

I don't know who he is I just hope hes cleaner then the rest of you.
Unread 25 Feb 2004, 20:52   #2588
Mad cat

eats the still-running microwave and gets flung arcross the room from electricution

WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

runs around as best as he can while twitching uncontrollably and then falls over and twitches

blrrrrrrrrbla

crawls up to wo2 and eats his footwear
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 16:28   #2589
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

*DD sees Gryffin crawl out of one of the robots and is just about to hit him when he realizes who it is*

"Gryffin? what are you doing here? shouldn't you be in engineering or something?"
We shall remember them.
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 15:34   #2590
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

Zorro is on a distinguished road

*Zorro finds a big red button at the control panel marked "Never Never Never Under Any Circumstances Touch This." Naturally, he touches it, and sends the ship through a time vortex that takes the ship back in time to before the robots came. Picking himself up off the ground, he sets out to destroy the robots before they can appear again!*

--Mark Twain
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 17:44   #2591
Mad cat

runs around and becoms very confused a the sudden dissapearance of the robots

whaaaaa? howhats goin on?

crawls around and ends up on the ceiling, then eats zorro's hat
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 19:24   #2592
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

*blinks*

*picks up a shoe, wonders who could have done such a foolish thing to have left their shoot lying around like that

*Puts it on

"Excellent, now I'm only one short"
Unread 2 Jun 2004, 19:31   #2593
Mad cat

steals kama's shoe and runs off

nyahahaha, my shoe now
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 04:23   #2594
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro, realizing his hat has been stolen, decides he will demand compensation by taking the shoe. Zorro takes a shortcut through the paper mache wall and tackles Mad Cat*

"Give me the shoe!"

--Mark Twain
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 05:10   #2595
Mad cat

clubs zorro with the shoe

noooooo! my shoooe

slobbers on zorro and runs away when zorro tries to wipe it off

nya nya nya nya nya!
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 05:24   #2596
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro mistakes himself for the Wicked Witch of the West and thinks he is melting*

"I'm MEEEELTING!!! NOOOOOOOOOOo............."

*When he is still alive 30 seconds later, he begins setting traps to catch the "Shoe Bandit", including putting shoe glue all over the floors. He puts up "Wanted" Posters with Mad Cats face around the ship, and uses the intercom to alert all hands of the 1 billion dollar reward for his capture*

--Mark Twain
Unread 3 Jun 2004, 18:37   #2597
Mad cat

laughs, and chews through the ceiling, then runs around in the spaces between decks

heh heh heh, he'll never find me now!

goes to sleep, using the shoe as a makeshift pillow
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 20:49   #2598
ASME
DarkStar

ASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really niceASME is just really nice

occ: is it a bit late to join in?

Slaves to Armok II: Dwarf Fortress.
ASME is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 21:15   #2599
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASME
occ: is it a bit late to join in?
Well it's pretty much self DMing the players make the plot, so the answer is up to you
Unread 5 Jun 2004, 21:45   #2600
Zorro
Awaiting RP Revival

*Zorro gives up trying to find madcat. Suspecting that there is a bug problem in the ship, he uses his interstellar cell phone to call the Space-exterminators. Arriving quickly they begin to poison the whole interior of the ship*

--Mark Twain