User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Closed Thread
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:52   #651
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Re: Masters of Andromeda II (New Horizons - The Dawn of a New Era)

flik

70000c

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE................
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:53   #652
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts

enjoy

Unread 22 Dec 2003, 21:55   #653
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

more missions tomorrow and continued storyline

Unread 23 Dec 2003, 03:45   #654
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Hawk
enjoy
I'm sure I will. Thanks for the cash. I'm gonna spend it on resents: resents: resents: resents:
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 03:58   #655
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Ur_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the roughUr_Quan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Ranks

1 - Commander Acid-K:
Score: 180
Medals: 0
Crew Morale: Good
Crew Experiance: Average
Crew Effeciancy: 60%
* Ur_Quan strokes the cat on his lap and speaks with a Doctor Claw like voice: "Next time AK... I'll get you next time!" (Congratulations to you, AcidK. )
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 04:04   #656
Bakan
To Old to Die......

Bakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the roughBakan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur_Quan
* Ur_Quan strokes the cat on his lap and speaks with a Doctor Claw like voice: "Next time AK... I'll get you next time!" (Congratulations to you, AcidK. )
*Standing on his bridge, hand crossed behind his back, Bakan looks out the viewport into the void of stars.*

"Someday, I'll get both Ur_Quan and AcidK, someday..."
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 10:30   #657
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
you know I can't reply untill them other bungholes have replied, and you know what the reply is going to be eighter way....

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:08   #658
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
oi you nude god need a reply from you when you are ready otherwise i will send the cast of neigbours after you
EEP!

*Gets to work immediately.*

ooc: On another note - tommorrow I'll be going off on a little 'side vacation' (I'm already interstate as it is )for a few days. But I will get a reply done before then.

I hope. *shuffles through the pile of death threats from various DM's nervously*

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 17:59   #659
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

Okay, read the last post, don't know what I'm meant to be doing.

EDIT: I remembered! I'm meant to be going after Sar Ai's son, or something. But, in light of the credits which I'll now need to spend, I won't be posting untill tomorrow due to the need to design myself a new ship (or two).
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville

Last edited by No Dachi; 23 Dec 2003 at 18:39.
Unread 23 Dec 2003, 19:07   #660
No Dachi

Ship Three
Name: Tokitsukaze (Favourable Wind)

Hull: Attack Corvette (60,000 C)

8 shield mounts
20 turret mounts
20 external mounts
20 additional mounts
1250 tonnes hold

Main Drive: Cold Fusion Drive (200 C)
FTL Drive: Hyperdrive (300 C, 1 add mount)

Armour (1): Heavy Armour Plating (5000 C, 1 add mount)
Armour (2): None

Shields: 4 Phase Shields (24,000 C, 8 Shield Mounts)

Weaponry: 4*Fusion Cannon (4000 C, 12 Turret Mounts)
2*Medium Ion Cannon (8000 C, 4 Turret Mounts)
2*AMD II (400 C, 4 Turret Mounts)

External: 8*Quantum Torpedoes (8000 C, 8 External Mounts)
2*Armoured Escape Pods (200 C, 2 External Mounts)

Additional: Advanced AI Ship's Computer (250 C, 1 Additional Mount, 1 Tonne hold space)
Advanced Tactics Computer (400 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Deflector Dish (500 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Advanced Medical Bay (5000 C, 2 Additional Mounts)
Phase Scanners (1000 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Advanced Engineering Bay (500 C, 2 Additional Mounts)
Armoury (5000 C, 2 Additional Mounts)

Hold: 6 Samurai Marine Corps Regiments (6000 C, 6 Tonnes hold space)
8*Quantum Torpedo Reloads (8,000 C, 8 Tonnes hold space)

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 03:35   #661
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

I would think your not getting that til your current mission is done.

On a note. I'f I was to sell my ship's would I get full price back or only half.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 05:09   #662
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo2

On a note. I'f I was to sell my ship's would I get full price back or only half.
It's not the reward for your mission. It's a christmas bonus; your score multiplied by 1000 in credits.
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 06:38   #663
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

selling is at half price, wo2
be sure to sell everything seperately and keep the equipment you might use on the ships your ordering - you save some money that way
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 06:48   #664
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold

ooc: Well it's time for me to go and look... I still haven't posted. :/ Guess Pandora is NPC until I get back.

Oh and...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:19   #665
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo2

half :Gandalf:

Unread 24 Dec 2003, 19:20   #666
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
Ship Three
Name: Tokitsukaze (Favourable Wind)

Hull: Attack Corvette (60,000 C)

8 shield mounts
20 turret mounts
20 external mounts
20 additional mounts
1250 tonnes hold

Main Drive: Cold Fusion Drive (200 C)
FTL Drive: Hyperdrive (300 C, 1 add mount)

Armour (1): Heavy Armour Plating (5000 C, 1 add mount)
Armour (2): None

Shields: 4 Phase Shields (24,000 C, 8 Shield Mounts)

Weaponry: 4*Fusion Cannon (4000 C, 12 Turret Mounts)
2*Medium Ion Cannon (8000 C, 4 Turret Mounts)
2*AMD II (400 C, 4 Turret Mounts)

External: 8*Quantum Torpedoes (8000 C, 8 External Mounts)
2*Armoured Escape Pods (200 C, 2 External Mounts)

Additional: Advanced AI Ship's Computer (250 C, 1 Additional Mount, 1 Tonne hold space)
Advanced Tactics Computer (400 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Deflector Dish (500 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Advanced Medical Bay (5000 C, 2 Additional Mounts)
Phase Scanners (1000 C, 1 Additional Mount)
Advanced Engineering Bay (500 C, 2 Additional Mounts)
Armoury (5000 C, 2 Additional Mounts)

Hold: 6 Samurai Marine Corps Regiments (6000 C, 6 Tonnes hold space)
8*Quantum Torpedo Reloads (8,000 C, 8 Tonnes hold space)
approved

Unread 25 Dec 2003, 18:35   #667
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
whhooooot Acid-K is the Xmas no1.......

and the prezzie is........ heheheheheheh the hardest mission yet
Depending on the mission as well as my own plans, my ship and my crew might be up for hire. IF you can afford us, that is.

*Ur_Quan grins as he strethces out his hand in AK's direction and moves his fingers up and down, making the precious stones on his rings glimmer.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 00:28   #668
Inspectre
Dance Puppets Dance

Inspectre is an unknown quantity at this point

/ooc Hmm . . . . in regards to charging superweapons, since the weapon requires three turns to charge, does that mean you can fire the weapon on the third turn, or the fourth? Ooc/

“Signal sent to Aishlin’s ship, ma’am.” The Communications officer reported a few moments after Kali motioned for him to cut the channel.

“Incoming torpedoes!” The Sensors Officer warned, bracing himself against his console. The rest of the bridge crew momentarily followed suit, except Kali, whose image simply sat in the captain’s chair, arms crossed. Although her holographic “body” was at rest, Kali’s mind was going at lightspeed as she analyzed the incoming projectiles, their angle of approach, and various courses of action that she could take to minimize the damage to her real body, such as it was for a ship’s AI. In the course of a few seconds, she managed to narrow the choices from several thousands down to a mere handful, however, she required more information before making her final choice.

Weapons Officer, is the Pulse Phaser recharged yet? Kali asked, quickly firing the question out at the still-chastised Weapons Officer via the Mind Link.

“No ma’am.” Came the equally fast reply, and three of Kali’s options immediately were discarded. This still left a dozen too many, and once again Kali was forced to search for additional information as the torpedoes continued to close to near detonation range.

Flight Commander, are any of your satellites re-armed yet?

“No ma’am. The Blasters and Decoys are still recharging, and the Flyswatters and Hammers are still reloading. Even if they were ready to fire again, I don’t think my pilots could maneuver their satellites into position quickly enough to stop any more of those torps. You’re on your own.”

Fine. Once again, it’s up to me to save your filthy ape hides.

Her options narrowed down to only two, Kali debated each one’s merits and disadvantages for several milliseconds, and then gave the equivalent of a digital shrug and flipped a coin. With the Guardian’s incoming quantum torpedoes only a few seconds away, the shields of the Kronos suddenly flickered out. A moment later, the shields flared back to life, however, they reappeared only on the port side of the Kronos.

Momentarily seizing control of the helm from the Helmsman, Kali swung the ship around so that its port side was directly facing the incoming flock of quantum torpedoes. Normally, the ship’s power was distributed amongst several shield generators, each charged with protecting a section of the ship. Now, the entire power meant for all of the shields generators was flowing into the port shield generator only. The greatly overcharged port shields easily weathered the storm of destructive energy as the surviving quantum torpedoes fired by the Guardian plowed into them and detonated. None of the Kronos’s shield generators could function with that much power flowing through them for long, but Kali intimately knew every part that was a part of her, and just how much stress it could take. Less than a second after the quantum torpedoes detonated, the shields of the Kronos faded again, just before the port shield generator would have overloaded.

Doing a quick systems check of herself, Kali noted with satisfaction that none of the torpedoes’ energy had managed to penetrate the shields. However, she also noted that the overcharging of the port shields and the exploding torpedoes had drained a significant portion of energy from the capacitors feeding the shields. Although the port shield was the only one hit, every shield quadrant had dropped anywhere from ten to twenty percent in integrity.

Ah well . . . looks like that’s about the best I can do. Let’s make sure that beast can’t strike at us a second time.

“Aye ma’am, course set for another attack run on the Guardian’s port side. Here we go again.” The Helmsman reported a moment later, and he was shortly followed by the Weapons Officer.

“Weapons are charging and are being held as, um . . . requested, ma’am! I finally have a weapons lock and firing solution for those Disruptor weapon mounts.”

“SATs are recharged and in position, ma’am.”

Good . . . then let’s get to –

“Excuse me, Commander Kali, but I have some good news on Captain Julian.”

Oh really? Well Medical Officer, what have you managed to do with that sorry sack of flesh?

“Well, he’s not doing too well at the moment. He’s lost a lot of blood, and most of his body is a wreck – either broken, or bleeding. However, there is still hope. Dun dun dun . . . . We can rebuild him. We can make him stronger. Faster. Better. We can make him . . . The Six Million Credit Pirate!”

I don’t think we have six million credits to spend, doctor, nor would I prefer to spend six million credits on Julian’s pathetic hide . . . what have you got instead?

“Well . . . we do have a reprogrammed, cloned body of a Borg drone, but with most of the external Borg bits taken off.”

What?????

“It will have the strength of ten men and can regenerate wounds at twice normal healing rate as well as enhanced senses.”

Oooo . . . sounds sexy. And efficient. You mean Julian will actually have a useful body, instead of the weak sack of flesh he has now?

“You could say that . . .”

Then do it.

Down in the medical bay, the Medical Officer gives the signal, and his crew immediately springs into action now that they had been given the official go-ahead. They remove the Borg body from stasis, and wheel it out on an anti-gravity gurney to float next to Julian. Julian was now almost completely out of it due to blood loss and drugs, but some small, sensible part of him sensed that something odd was going on.

“Doctor? What’s going on?” Julian croaked, as he weakly attempted to push himself up in order to get a better look at what had just been floated into position right next to him. His eyes had begun to cloud over, and so he could only make out the outline of a body lying on a gurney next to him through the mist obscuring his sight.

“Doctor? Who’s that? Doctor!! I command you to tell me what’s going on!”

“Shhhh . . . just relax sir. I assure you you’ll feel a lot better in a few minutes.” Came the mysterious reply, and although Julian wanted to get up and beat a straight answer out of the man, he found that he couldn’t. He was too weak to. A few moments later, Julian felt himself floating away as his brain was lifted out of his body, and then Julian lost consciousness.

Julian awakened to the sound of laughter. Bitter laughter, the kind Julian was used to: the kind he had known for almost all of his life, as he sought to struggle up from the ashes of his home and strike back at the NSC butchers that had destroyed his home. The laughter had a maniacal edge to it as well: the laughter of someone who realized they no longer had anything to lose. The laughter of a madman. Getting up and onto his feet, Julian sensed someone behind him, and turned. A huddled figure, shaking with wild laughter, sat crouched on a rock outcropping not far from Julian.

“Who are you?” Julian demanded, unsure of whether he should fight or flee from this strange figure. The figure did not answer Julian’s call, but instead simply shook its head, and continued to laugh.

“Who are you!!? Answer me, d*mn you!” Julian snarled, becoming annoyed that this odd creature refused to identify itself. Again, the huddled figure simply shook its head and laughed, even louder now, if such a thing was possible.

Having by now reached the royally p*ssed off stage that was one of his trademarks, Julian stormed forward, marching directly toward the cowled form of the stranger. In a moment Julian had reached him, and with a quick jerk, pulled the cowl back, revealing the huddled figure’s face. Upon seeing the thing’s face, Julian shouted a quick curse and leapt back. In response, the figure stopped laughing, and straightened from its crouched position.

“What’s wrong, Julian? Don’t you remember me?” The figure hissed as it reached a clawed hand up to throw back the cowl and reveal the face of Nathan Hunt.

“I certainly remember you, Julian, my good friend. You released me.”

Now that the cloaked figure of Nathan Hunt was standing, Julian could see a blackened hole in his chest, the same spot where Julian had shot Hunt with the Chrono gun a future version of Hunt had given him. Hunt paused for a moment after he got onto his feet, and then he jabbed a bony finger at Julian.

“Released me from my duties as Emperor, so that I could spend the rest of my days haunting you. I really should thank you, Julian. If it wasn’t for you, I would not have been able to transcend my feeble physical body. If it wasn’t for you, Julian, I would not have been transformed, with some outside help, into the progenitor of a new race! A superior race, a race of Chrono Borg!”

With that Hunt ripped his cloak off of his body and flung it aside, revealing a chest covered with tubes and gleaming metal. As he did so, several other cloaked figures strode forward from the darkness to stand behind Hunt, silent and unmoving.

“And now, my new allies and I will destroy everything. No one will be spared from the destruction this time. But first, I need to reward you for your help, because without you, none of this would have been possible. As your reward, you get to join us Julian, you get to join with me.”

“**** you! I’ll never join you or your new friends. I killed you dead once before, and it shouldn’t be too hard to do a second time.”

Hunt simply smiled and shook his head in a mocking manner.

“Julian, Julian, my dear friend. What makes you think you have a choice?”

Hunt then began to stare at Julian’s chest for some reason, and Julian’s eyes followed his nemesis’s gaze down . . . to see that his own chest was already covered in tubes and gleaming metal.

“Noooooo . . .” Julian screamed as he leapt towards the once-again cackling figure of Nathan Hunt.

Suddenly, there was a brilliant flash, and Julian snapped out of his nightmare. Looking around wildly, Julian discovered that he was in a medical bay of some sort, and several people were standing over him, working on him. The person who appeared to be in charged leaned down so Julian could see his face, but for the moment Julian couldn’t recognize him. “Welcome back, captain. How are you – urk!”

The Kronos’s Chief Medical Officer was cut off from his speech as Julian’s hands lashed out, wrapping themselves around the man’s throat. Unfortunately for the medical officer, Julian’s strength was now tenfold, although he didn’t know that. Unfortunately for the medical officer, his throat wasn’t meant for such sudden stresses, and it was crushed like an eggshell under the full force of Julian’s new grip.

Julian failed to notice this, however, as he leapt off of the medical gurney and dashed with blinding speed over to a nearby wall, the doctor still in tow. Upon reaching the wall, Julian slammed the doctor up against it, and held him there. Holding the doctor’s body in place would, however, prove to be unnecessary due to the fact that it was now sunk into the bulkhead wall by several centimeters.

“What have you done to me!??” Julian snarled, before realizing that he was interrogating a corpse. Releasing his grip on the dead doctor, Julian stepped back, and stared in wonderment at the bizarre sight of a doctor pressed half of the way into a wall.

“What the h*ll!!!?”

Welcome back, that certainly is an improvement. Now if we could just improve your attitude . . .

What the h*ck have you idiots done to me?

“Umm . . . ah, sir . . .” One of the junior medical officers spoke up, obviously a bit anxious to find out if he would soon join the Chief Medical Officer as a wall ornament.

YES!??

“Your original, ah, body was a bit . . . broken up. So we, ah, gave you a new one. A better one.”

A . . . BETTER . . . one?

“Umm . . . yes. You see we, ah, had a cloned Borg body onboard and we thought you might like tenfold strength and advanced regeneration abilities, along with a few other nice things.”

Oh you did, did you? WELL PUT ME BACK IN MY OLD BODY, D*MNIT!!

I’m afraid they can’t do that, Julian.

Oh, and why’s that?

“Because we, ah, burned . . . your old, lifeless body.”

You WHAT!!?

“Incinerated, is more like it.”

You little twerp . . . I’m going to rip your head off.

Julian began to menacingly walk towards the junior officer, intending to take his time and make the little nuisance sweat. Instead, Julian was across the room and in the junior officer’s face in a couple of seconds.

Hmm . . . that’s interesting.

Julian stopped in front of the junior officer, thought for a moment, and then whirled. He ran at full speed towards the wall and then up it. Julian was able to walk on the ceiling for a moment before falling back down to the floor, so great was his speed by the time he reached the wall.

Hahah . . . well, I suppose not everything is as bad as I thought.

There, you see? Stupid little human . . . how typical of you not to ever appreciate what you have. Just like you never appreciate me or my brilliance.

Oh shut up, heehee.

Julian’s merriment was cut short, however, as he noticed his reflection in one of the Medical Bay’s mirrors. The face that gazed back out at him was not his own. Instead of piercing blue eyes and brown hair, the reflection was bald, with metallic grey eyes.

Well . . . I certainly look a bit different. I doubt anyone would recognize me now.

“We, ah, are working on a program of plastic surgery and contact lenses for you, sir. The program would have been ready after an hour or two with the Chief Medical officer, but now it might take a bit, ah, longer.”

Good . . . too bad about the Chief, I suppose. Oh well. From now on, you are the Chief Medical Officer.

“M-me, sir? Are you sure that is, ah, wise?”

You’ll be fine . . . but only if you get that program done within the next twenty-four hours, savvy?

“P-perfectly well, ah, sir.”

Good. Be sure to clean up the mess as well.

Julian indicated the remains of the Chief Medical Officer, still affixed into the bulkhead, and then he turned to go.

As for me, I’m headed up to the bridge to finish this battle with the Guardian.

You sure you want to command in that?

Upon hearing Kali’s comment, Julian looked down to find that he was dressed in a somewhat flimsy medical gown. Julian scowled, and replied.

Well, apparently I’ll be stopping off to my Ready Room first for a change of clothes. Until then, you still have command.

Good. I doubt this thing will be able to take much more abuse . . . they simply weren’t built to last back in the day.

I see. Then how do you explain the fact that the thing is possibly millions of years old, and is still operational?

It’s operational for the moment, yes. But not much longer . . . even machine luck doesn’t last forever.

Julian snorted, and then headed out of the Medical Bay towards the turbolift at a light jog. For anyone else, it would have been a full-blown run, but since no one had to keep up with him, Julian doubted anyone would mind. Except of course anyone he ran into, and subsequently ran over, but that was another matter entirely.

Meanwhile on the bridge, Kali continued to command the ship in Julian’s absence.

“Another wave of quantum torpedoes just launched from the Guardian, ma’am” The Science Officer reported as the viewscreen displayed another wave of the brilliant blue orbs detach from the hulking form of the Guardian.

Another wave . . . how many torpedoes does that d*mn thing have? Oh well, same orders as before, everyone: shoot down those torpedoes with the Pulse Phasers, Flyswatter SATs, and Decoy SATs. Focus the remainder of our firepower against the Guardian’s port shields, only this time, Weapons Officer, add in our remaining Quantum Torpedoes to the mix of Blaster and Hammer fire. Give me whatever power you can to continue charging the Chrono weapons, Chief Engineer.

“Aye ma’am!”

Orders

Weapons Officer – Fire Quantum Torpedoes at the Guardian, use Pulse Phaser to shoot down incoming torpedoes.
Flight Commander – Use the Flyswatter & Decoy Satellites to destroy as many torpedoes from the Guardian as possible. Focus the Blaster satellites’ phaser 4’s against the Guardian’s port shields, as well as the Hammer satellites’ remaining cruise missiles.
Engineering Officer – Continue charging Chrono weapons with whatever extra power is available.

Weapons

1. Pulse Phaser – Incoming Quantum Torpedoes
2. “Flyswatter” satellites’ cluster missiles – Incoming Quantum Torpedoes
3. “Blaster” satellites’ Phaser 4 – Guardian, Port Shields
4. Quantum Torpedoes – Guardian, Port Shields
5. “Hammer” satellites Cruise Missiles – Guardian, Port Shields
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
like you in your threads after about a week

ZING!
I love you Phang.

Last edited by Inspectre; 26 Dec 2003 at 18:02.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 18:33   #669
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

MoA Missions board

(by the way Inspectre best post yet )

FEDERATION MISSION

Due to the war with the CSC we need to know the capabilities of the CSC and as to what forces they are mustering if any for an invasion of

KIPIRE Space
Federation Space
Clan Asanawa Space

to this end we will give 2 FTL Scout Scanner Ships to the Captain or Captains who will take on this mission

DANGER RATING - HIGH

Enemies - Possible CSC Ships (95% probablity)

REWARD - 95000c + bonus

Location to choose from one of 3 CSC Forward Base Systems

system 1 - 25 light years in CSC space - 8 planets + 1 asteroid field - ships in location 3 CSC Cruisers MORMON Class

system 2 - 20 light years in CSC space - 2 planets + 1 ion nebulae + 1 strange space anomaly - ships in location - 1 Heavy Space Station and at least 4 Attack Frigates KING Class

system 3 - 30 light years in CSC space - 18 planets - Ships in location - 1 Heavy Space Station + 1 Command Carrier FLUFFGAURD Class + 6 Attack destroyers KAMA Class

Last edited by Lady Hawk; 26 Dec 2003 at 18:41.
Unread 26 Dec 2003, 18:44   #670
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

FREEBOOTER MISSIONS

To Raid a Federation Convoy, located near the TAU CETI system a Federation convoy is transporting fuel for the Ships based on the system. We believe that this new fuel is twice as effective as the fuel crystals currwently used.

we need a pirate to take out this convoy by any means necessary

this mission as been posted by the FREEBOOTER Commander Herself

Danger Rating - Medium

Enemies - Federation and Kipire

Reward - 85000c + bonus

Unread 26 Dec 2003, 18:47   #671
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Mission from ANKAA - KIPIRE

This is a mission to escort a diplomat team to uncharted space to meet with a new bunch of aliens called the PEACE KEEPERS ( ) to try to gain some kind of alliance or peace treaty.

We have determined that they are as powerful as the CHRONO BORG and they control over 500 star systems. We need to get to them before the CSC.

Danger Rating - UNKNOWN

Enemies - Insectid, CSC

Reward - 100000c + bonus + more if treaty is signed

Skills needed Diplomacy as opposed to Warriors

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 01:02   #672
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

* Under the wild and loud cheers of the crew, Bogg watched the Insectid carrier explode on the viewscreen and mumbeled: "They weren't so tough..."
Bogg: "Scan for any escape pods or other survivors. If you find any, destroy them. I want no survivors."
WO: "Understood!"
No1: "What about the remaining Insectides on the planet's surface, captain?"
Bogg: "I have no business with them. Let Killer take care of them. He wanted them, he shall have them."
Comms: "Incoming message from the Amodyte, Sir. Captain Killer expresses his immense gratitude for our help."
Bogg: "Yes. And...?"
Comms: "Ummm, that's all, captain."
Bogg: "In that case, please remind our good captain Killer of our agreement; our share of the magic rocks, the ability to puchase any future Shraan techs at a reduced cost, as well as 75% of the spoils from those Mantis wrecks."
Comms: "Aye captain."

Bogg: "It'll take Killer a while to kill all of the remaining bugs on the planet. In the mean time, Laura, I want you to scan all of the Mantis wrecks for components or possibly even entire ship hulls that are worth taking back with us. We're getting a lot of credits for this and I was thinking about expanding the fleet. Anything we can get for free from here will save us money."
SO: "Yes captain!"
Bogg: "Also, see if you can get one of their computersystems back online and then download their database. I want everything; weapons, research projects, maps and I'm also very much interested in the reason they were here and perhaps more importantly, the reason they aren't here to tell the tale themselves. You're authorised to use any means necessary, except violence."
SO: "Understood captain. I'll launch the fighters to speed up the scanning process."
Bogg: "Mr. L'Oven; you are in charge of repairs. If you need any raw materials, there are dozens of ship wrecks orbiting the 3rd planet in this system, so that's where you can get them. I want to keep repair costs at a minimum. Also look for fuel, there must be some fuel left in some of the wrecks. Be sure to perform compatibility and integrity checks on every piece of scrap you get from there.
EO: "Aye captain, consider it done!"

* Bogg turned to his No1 and smiled while saying: "Well then, Alison, I seem to recall a certain order I gave you. It involved me, you, a kinky outfit, and my quarters. We have sufficient time now."
* No1 giggles as she leaves the bridge and hurries to her own quarters.
Bogg: "Sarah, you have the bridge while the commander and I are away. When that precious ore arrives, store it safely and securely in the cargobay and provide the arms master with a sample. Perhaps she can upgrade our weapons with it."
WO: "Yes captain. It will be done."

SUMMARY
-Continue repairs.
-Use materials from Mantis wrecks to keep repair costs down.
-Extract leftover fuel from Mantis wrecks.
-Scan Mantis wrecks for valuable, salvageable components.
-Launch fighters to speed up scanning.
-Await transfer of Kylithium ore and provide AM with sample to experiment on.

Last edited by Ur_Quan; 27 Dec 2003 at 15:11. Reason: added summary
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 15:54   #673
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
FREEBOOTER MISSIONS

To Raid a Federation Convoy, located near the TAU CETI system a Federation convoy is transporting fuel for the Ships based on the system. We believe that this new fuel is twice as effective as the fuel crystals currwently used.

we need a pirate to take out this convoy by any means necessary

this mission as been posted by the FREEBOOTER Commander Herself

Danger Rating - Medium

Enemies - Federation and Kipire

Reward - 85000c + bonus
yo.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 16:52   #674
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Will there be more (other) missions too, apart from these three? Perhaps something more... suiting yes?

I probably can't sign up for any mission until I return to Ankaa, but if there won't be any other missions, I'd probably take the Federation one. I'm not sure what Mormon cruiser or King frigates do, but I'm pretty sure I'll like them better than a Fluffguard commandcarrier with 6 Kama attack destroyers.
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 17:32   #675
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

you'll like the fluffguard, mister ur quan. a real challenge
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 18:51   #676
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

Zappa Tenderlea is infamous around these partsZappa Tenderlea is infamous around these parts
Ma'am?

wait for it...

almost there...

ok, the guardian's shots are fired, cut the shields! reroute all available power to the forward shields, the propulsion, and the phased reflex cannon, fire our weapons, save the phased reflex cannon, at the Guardian's frontal shields,
Helm, IGNITION!

suddonly, the Astea's Vengeange raced forward at the Guardian, following it's own weaponsfire closeby, the energy of the shields crackling due to the amount of extra power that is being sent trough them... seconds before they would hit the Guardian's shields, the Phased Reflex cannon was fired, so that the bneam would exit the shieldingsphere at exactly the same time as the shields would hit eachother. As soon as the beam was fired, all energy from weapons got diverted to righthandside shielding and propulsion, as the Astea's Vengeance made a sharp turn to the left, and barely avoided impacting with the behemoth vehicle.

Fire sprouted in several locations around the ship, outside aswell as inside, and some rather heavy damage was sustained, but somehow, the shields seemed to hold out. covered in a ball of blue and green energystorms, The Astea's Vengeance seemed to be a ball of holy fire, manouvering around the Guardian towards it's rear at an incredible pace, comming to a halt a few clicks behind the Guardian, turning, and refocussing it's shields. Repairteams had been set out near the most likely locations of trouble, so they were quick enough to minimise the effects, but the doctor was in for a long night... the entire bridge seemed to die out for a second as they saw the Phased Reflex beam embedding itself into the Guardian ship, and not a breath was drawn.... did it work? did the bashingattack get us trough the shields enough for the Phased Reflex Cannon to hit the Guardian full force? only time could tell (or the DM ofc) seconds seemed like centuries as the bridgecrew locked it's eyes at the vieuwscreen, ignoring the tiny explosions and small fires around them... the damagecontrolteam was on it already

I have but one wish: to see you all rot in hell before I trade this life for eternity

The truth can't hurt you, it's just like the dark, it scares you wittless, but in time you see things clear and stark
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 19:07   #677
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

spending Christmas bonus:

10 Pyrian Teleporter SSS Brigades – 10000c - 10 tonnes cargo space

SSS troops trained specifically by the ACE, and armed with suits with inbuilt teleporters. Currently the teleporters are only one way due to the newness of this miniaturisation of technology, but this may change.

to transport directly onto the Guardianshippything when they can, key locations, armed with EMPweaponry

Unread 27 Dec 2003, 21:50   #678
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
you'll like the fluffguard, mister ur quan. a real challenge
I'm sure I'd like having one, but fighting one is a bit too much for a humble pirate such as myself. Perhaps that when I've expanded my fleet a little, I will try, but not before that.

BTW, don't we need to go back to Ankaa before we can spend our newly given credits?
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:15   #679
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

That's the mission/system I want to go after, unfortunately I'm still rather busy with the first mission

It's not the carrier, but those Kip style destroyers you want to be worried about ;-)

Credits are good almost everywhere, you'd only need to go to Ankaa if you were buying Ankaa exclusives, like Victory Destroyers used to be. For mission taking, use the long range comm system "Ankaa Control to Major Tomm"
Unread 27 Dec 2003, 22:27   #680
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

If you be buying those Mr. Zappa, I believe you owe me money

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:19   #681
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

ehm.. kip style destroyers.. i beg your pardon?

they just got your name, that's where it ends.

and yeah.. i wonder pk/zappa summon those brigades out of thin air
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 00:28   #682
J-Kama-Ka-C
Held Back

J-Kama-Ka-C is on a distinguished road

Teleporting through their shields no doubt

Yeah, yeah, just you wait until there's a squadron of Ursa class Cetian Police Cruisers running you down
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 12:10   #683
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

running me down... as in tickling my concordats?
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 12:10   #684
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

I'm not summoning them out of thin air, it's not me that's buying them

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 14:29   #685
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

don't care how they do it, as long as they get here fast and cheap. grab an interstellar cab for all I care...

Unread 28 Dec 2003, 16:07   #686
flapjack
crashed computer

flapjack is infamous around these parts

that wouldn't be cheap now would it?

<Gryffin> ungrateful wretches
<Gryffin> they should be here!
<Gryffin> so I can grace them with my presence
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 17:32   #687
Zappa Tenderlea
Grote Boze Rocker

depends.. cabs are normaly to be paid when you arrive where you're supposed to be, and we are pirates afterall... aren't we?

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Unread 28 Dec 2003, 18:52   #688
flapjack
crashed computer

hmm, ripping off the interspatial cab company.

another fine offense on your criminal record and a bigger bounty

Unread 28 Dec 2003, 21:32   #689
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

you lot ain't got bounties

wussies.

Unread 28 Dec 2003, 21:50   #690
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

You and Kama together are worth 400K credits. I wonder people will start to team up on you...
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 22:36   #691
flapjack
crashed computer

so, anybody want to team up on fluffie and collect that bounty?

we'd only have to find him, kill the additions to his fleet and capture/kill him, then bring the evidence back to Ankaa together with the merchant ships

Last edited by flapjack; 30 Dec 2003 at 00:00.
Unread 28 Dec 2003, 23:37   #692
Crazyboy
'Insanity Prevails'

Crazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to beholdCrazyboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
On Crazys ship

No1 - look Capt Wo2 has moved his ships between us and the Concordat, the silly fool
EO - but it will give us time to gain repairs, DC are on it sir
WC - we are closing once more
FC/SO - we are now using ships scanners sir
FC - all aok sir all ships are in formationj and have their targets sir
SO - scanning sir
Comms - we are now jamming their signals sir. hopefully
MD - we have got our hands full sir i am having to use the hangar deck as part of the hospital
EO - we need major repairs sir
No1 - i am sure we will survive sir, this a state of the art ship, she is made of tough stuff, just like you sir
Helm - we are out of range sir
SO - Wo2's ships have been shit sir, he cannot take much punishment

on screen your fighters begin their run on the mighty ship, your Carrier enters Firing range and opens up on the Concordat.....

Then the Time Concordat opens up with its Chrono Weapons (12 Chrono Phaser ones again ) on the Escort Carrier and your ships, then you look in amazement at the main weapons of the Concordat open up on the ships, namely yuor ship....

BATTLE ORDERS

A TIME CONCORDAT

Forward Shield 30%
forward port shield 30%
forward starbaord shield 30%
port shield 60%
starbaord shield 60%
aft port shield 50%
aft starbaord shield 50%
aft shield 60%

moderate hull damage
moderate internal damage

15% loss of Manuverability
15% loss of weapon power
20% loss of seconadry power
+1 extra post to charge time for chrono weapons as chrono engines damaged
4 Chronoton Mine Launchers (16) - destroyed
3 Impulse Engines Destroyed

Your Ships

Wo2

Forward shield 60%
forward port shield 60%
forward starbaord shield 60%
port shield 60%
starbaord shield 60%
aft port shield 80%
aft starbaord shield 80%
aft shield 80%

moderate hull damage
moderate internal damage

5% loss of secondary power
5% loss of speed
FTL Engine Off line - 5 hours to repair
5% loss of weapon power

Forward shield 60%
forward port shield 60%
port shield 60%
starbaord shield 60%
aft port shield 80%
aft starbaord shield 80%
aft shield 80%

moderate hull damage
moderate internal damage

5% loss of speed
5% loss of weapon power

6 alpha Class

Crazyboy

Carrier

Forward shield 40%
forward port shield 40%
forward starbaord shield 40%
port shield 60%
starbaord shield 60%
aft port shield 60%
aft starbaord shield 60%
aft shield 60%

Serious Hull damage
moderate internal damage

Flight Control - DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Fusion Cannons - DESTROYED
1 Energy Shield - DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20% reduction in weapon power
40% reduction in Speed
25% Fuel Loss

Breaches on Decks 4, 5 , 8, 10

23 Dead 52 Injured

- 110 x Slipstream Fighters
- 70 x Jupiter Medium Fighters
- 60 x Nial Heavy Fighters
- 10 x Gunboats

NPC

Science Ships

1 - DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 - DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Escort Carrier
Forward shield 60%
forward port shield 60%
port shield 60%
starbaord shield 60%
aft port shield 80%
aft starbaord shield 80%
aft shield 80%

moderate hull damage
moderate internal damage

5% loss of speed
5% loss of weapon power

10 Modified Neptune

Then the beast itself lets rip with another devastating volley of Accurate Energy Weapons fire.......
"EO, get the ADCT working on the weapon power. I want it back to full power asap. Menwhile, direct all power from the weapons to the shields. We need all the power we can get in them at the moment."
EO: "Aye Capan'. ADCT are enroute to fire control. Other damage teams are starting repairs. Power is being diverted into shields."
WC: "Captain. Nial squadrons report three impulse drives destroyed."

*At that moment, the view of the concordat was lit up, as three explosions ripped through its port side. They died away almost immeditly, and the concordat started turning, slowly, before regaining its stability from the explosions.*

Doc: "Sir. The medlabs are full! What the hell are you doing up there?"

*Crazy frowned at this bit of news and quickly checked the causalties*

"The med bays are full from 75 causalties? On a ship with over 3000 personal on board, you don't have enough room in the medbays for 75 dead and wounded? Damn. I'll have to shout at someone for that bit of overlooking. All right Doc. Use the flight bays. But make sure you have the wounded moved out before the fighters come home"

*Crazy shook his head as he turned back towards the fight. The concordat opened fire once again, this time the brunt of the attack was at the other Captain's ships, which he had positioned between the carrier and the chrono ship. Brave, but an overal foolish act*

"Helm. Make sure you keep us out of weapons range of that concordat, for the momet at least. WC, all fighters are to continue as is. That concordat surely won't last much longer (or so I hope)"

*Menwhile, over the surface of the concordat, the fighter squadrons continued to fly. Thier weapos fire filled space, as they once again turned from their attack runs, pounding at the concordat. The six nial squadrons once again targeted the concordat's engines. Their heavy neutron cannons blasting away at the ships armour and engines. Huge chunkcs of metal were ripped out of the ship as more engines gave way to the onslaught on the heavy fighters. Explosions from their attack lit them up as they streaked past the concordat, splitting up and evading any return fire from their target. As the Nials pounded at the concordat's engines, the seven jupiter squadrons opened up on the concordat's weapons with their photon cannons, plasma pulse devices, 2 phaser X's, and fusion bombs. Explosions danced across the hull of the concordat as the fighters let rip, and as the beast took punishment from the swarm of bees stinging it. The gunboats and runabouts joined the Jupiters, charging in as they broke off. The 4 Phaser G's, 2 Light disruptors and 4 Quantum torpedo's from the Gunboats were followed by 2 Phaser G's, 2 Light ion cannons, 2 Photon Cannons and 2 Photon torpedo's from the runabouts. The orange beams of the phasers slammed into the concordat's shields, while the green blasts from the disruptors and blue blasts from the ion cannons punched through the hole made by the phasers. The torpedo's followed next, slammed into the ships hull, smashing out some of the ships guns, and causing explosions to lite up the sky.*

- - - - - - - - - -
Summary:
Target: Chrono Concordat.
70 Jupiter Fighters - Weapons/Forward Shields
60 Nial Hvy Fighters - Engines
10 Gunboats - Weapons/Forward Shields
10 Runabouts - Weapons/Forward Shields

Target: 100 Chrono Avengers
110 Slipstream Fighters

Quote:
Zen Master Ellis says:
I admit defeat...

Ghetto Master Ellis says:
Heil Crazy!
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 06:18   #693
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack
so, anybody want to team up on zappa and collect that bounty?

we'd only have to find him, kill the additions to his fleet and capture/kill him, then bring the evidence back to Ankaa together with the merchant ships
there is no bounty on zappa for merchant ships, now is there?

there is on me though

and my lovely ur quan
i asked if i could hunt kama
our dear lh said no
no player vs. player allowed

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 13:29   #694
No Dachi

Fluffie! Turn over yourself and all your ships to me! That way I can claim the bounty and there won't have been any player vs. player confrontation!

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 13:36   #695
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

but i like my current ships
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 14:02   #696
No Dachi

But I'll like the money I get from turning you in to a life of captivity. Don't be so selfish!

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 19:01   #697
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

don't make me design a race that'll make your miserable life even worse mister dachi!

you know i have the power
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:16   #698
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Mission Baord - Shraan Space

From Shraan Control to Acid K

Greetings Commander - we have received news from your recent victory and the discovery of the New Kylithium source. we are sending 3 Mining vessels and 1 light Space station to help the mining.

You are given command of this sector

Congratulations Commander.

Your orders are to secure this area of space....... ANKAA has told us that there is a C'raask Stronghold located somewhere in your area of space also they have also told us that there is a possible STAR LEAGUE faciltiy somewhere nearby too.

Be on gaurd - ANKAA indicate at least 1 C'raask Mother Ship witihn 5 light years, location unkown.

your orders are to establish a major base within the sector, protect the mine at ALL costs, to this end we need you to clear out 3 systems withing 1 light year of your new system

system 1 - 10 planets - unknown energy readings - 1 light year away

system 2 - 8 planets +1 asteroid field - high population of Shraan Survivors - but remain neutral as of this time to our efforts to get them to join us..... 85% possibility of possible C'raask interference - 0.5 light years away

system 3 - 2 planets orbiting a dead star....WARNING POSSIBLE WORMHOLE has been detected - STAR LEAGUE readings come from this area - also strong gravitational readings as well.

Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:03   #699
AcidK
Assassin For Hire

AcidK has a spectacular aura aboutAcidK has a spectacular aura about

100c remaining from own bank
95000c normal rate for mission
19000c bonus for special mission completed
180000c christmas bonus
-9500c (transfer to Ur Quan)

284600c total balance

(Since I now have a space station to myself, I can technically build in this system).

Shraanian Light Space Station - Mining and Kylithium Research Operation

Power Generator: Impulse Drive
Hull: Collapsium

Defence Weaponry:
AMD II
AFD II
2x Heavy Pulse Cannon
3x Quantum Torpedoes

Fighter Defence
2x SA-23E Aurora
4x Slipstream Fighter Squads (ie, 16 fighters total)

Other Mounts and Extras:
ADMD
Hydrobonics
3x Tractor Cargo Beams
Refinery
Advanced Science Labs
Advanced Ships AI

Marine Security:
4x SSS Companies

Remnants:
800 tonnes cargo hold

Added Work to the Amodyte:
Original Specs. extra are in bold:

Ship Name: Amodyte

Chassis: Heavy Cruiser
Hull: Tritanium Hull Armour
Extra Hull: Polorised Tritanium Hull Armour

Subspace Engine: Impulse Drive
Hyperdrive Engine: Linear Drive
Sheilding Units:
Meta-Phasic Sheilds
Energy Sheilds

Turret Mounts:
Anti-Missile Defences Mk2
2x Medium Ion Cannon
Tractor Beam Mk20 (Replace)
Particle Phaser 7
AFD II
2x Light Plasma Cannon
Heavy Neotron Cannon

External Mounts:
Armoured Escape Pods
5x Cruise Missile (Reload)
4x Angel Class Heavy Fighter

Additional Mounts:
Advanced AI Ships Computer
Emergency Medical Hologram
Deflector Dish
ADMD
Advanced Engineering Bay
Hydroponics
Armoury
Holodeck
6x Advanced Ship Probes

Troops:
4x Infantry

Remains:
6885 tonnes cargo hold

New Vessel:
Ship Name: Shraan Defender
Chassis: Cruiser
Hull Type: Polarised Tritatanium Hull Armour
Sub-Space Drive: Impulse
FTL Drive: Linear
Sheilds:
Meta-Phasic
Energy Sheilds

Turret Mounts:
Meta Hellbore Cannon
AFD II
AMD II
Heavy Disrupter
2x Medium Ion Cannon

External Mounts:
5x Cruise Missile
4x EMP Missiles
5x Photon Torp Batteries
10x Jupitor Class Medium Fighters

Additional Mounts:
Advanced Ship AI Computer
ADMD
Advanced Engineering Bay
Holo Deck
Hydroponics
Advanced Tactics Computer
Deflector Dish
Phase Scanners
Emergency Medical Hologram
Security Stations
Armoury
Cloaking Device
Tracotr Beam Mk X

Security and Extra Personel:
ADCT
80x Infantry

Remnants:
1 additional mount
4868 tonnes cargo hold
650 credits
Demand to see life's manager.
Make life rue the day it thought it could give me lemons.
Do you know who I am?
I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down!
With the lemons.
I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 22:50   #700
Ur_Quan
some induhvidual

Why are you giving me 9500 credits? Captain Bogg will, of course, take any money that is offered to him, but the 9500 credits weren't part of the agreement, were they? Thanks anyhow.
Closed Thread