User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Jul 2004, 13:41   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
This land is your land, this land is my land

Clicky

They broadcasted this entire animation in the Dutch NOS news bulletin (government sponsored news organisation).
Now we know where our tax money goes.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:34   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: This land is your land, this land is my land

that's ****ing huge over here, I'm amazed it took so long for someone to post.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 15:16   #3
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

quite bizarre that something like this makes the 'news' - they even showed the guys who produced it...
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 19:15   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Posted in #bluetubas 2 days ago

Old

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 19:21   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
that's ****ing huge over here, I'm amazed it took so long for someone to post.
old
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 19:53   #6
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

****ing ace
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 20:05   #7
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

that was pretty darn good
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 22:07   #8
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

NOS goes 'cool' and i missed it
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote