User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:05   #51
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: Image puzzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
I don't get 11. It says bjcnyy.htm, but that brings up an invalid link. Hint?
in school they taught me to read from left to right...
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:05   #52
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAL-9000
Microsoft photo editor works absolutely fine playing about with the brightness, contrast, gamma, and the other funny little options.

I don't get 11. It says bjcnyy.htm, but that brings up an invalid link. Hint?
Read the letters as you would anything else...l->r, t->b

12 anyone? :|
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:06   #53
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
in school they taught me to read from left to right...
haha yeah good point. The bjc is actually slightly higher than the ny. In school they taught me to read from top to bottom.
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:07   #54
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

I think you're supposed to edit out the black and move both sides together and look at it like a magic eye. Still I don't see anything there.

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:09   #55
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
12 anyone? :|
just read what's there - and it's upper case
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:11   #56
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

can anyone give me a link to 9 pls
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:14   #57
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I tried it not all uppercase :|
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:15   #58
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

lol

LI.htm

I tried I.htm as soon as i saw it, thought the thin black line was just sloppy work, not a letter!

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:21   #59
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

this is the end my friend
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:22   #60
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

15 was good, but it's not the end. Says there are 5 code puzzles and the some maths ones.

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:23   #61
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
I don't know morse code
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:24   #62
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Rozenski
15 was good, but it's not the end. Says there are 5 code puzzles and the some maths ones.
call me crazy but there is "end" written in big bold letters at the top

btw: paste into notepad to "decrypt" the first code
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 01:46   #63
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

It can't be the end if there is another end after it

http://www.etienne.nu/imagepuz/AKGRE.HTM

Unread 3 Feb 2005, 05:55   #64
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Completed 1-15 in MSPaint /o/
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2005, 23:21   #65
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Finished the rest tonight.

http://www.etienne.nu/imagepuz/table.htm

One of the damn maths ones had me stuck for a while, the damn power of 0 looked like a degree symbol to me (since when are zeros perfectly round ) and the yanks using a , for a decimal point didn't help matters.