User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:17   #1
Mr S.G.Eriksson

Oh no! I'm going to get sacked!

I've got a BIG dilemma here.
My Bosses have said they are going to call me in for a meeting sometime this week over my possible misconduct in my role.

I think they have the impression I might be mugging them dry, and given how much they pay me I've always felt that to be honest. I came here for the money and the easy british tv celebrities but I think I went too far when I had the even easier british secretaries.

Please feel free to offer advice on how I keep my job on get a satisfactory pay-off, if not then please at least buy my book.

S.G.Eriksson
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:23   #2
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Oh no! I'm going to get sacked!

Eeehm

no
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:25   #3
Mr. A. Wenger

I find this très amusant. Le hahaha.
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:28   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

This wouldn't happen to be because both you and a senior FA offical were banging the same secretary in the FA?

Damn gimmicks!
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 12:28   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Someone's bored.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:02   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Deny everything.
Then when they try to fire you tell them that they can't do that cos you're the Prime Minister. Then imprison all the judges.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:07   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sven baby , blame it on the French
Arsene baby, blame it on the Germans

Everyones a winner!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:11   #8
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

hi Sunday
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:15   #9
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Chubby, does your work by any chance have anything to do with british TV celebrities and is your boss's daughter perhaps a secretary? Referring to the exact same thread name and starting post's beginning...

Is this just a way to approach the same problem from a different angle?

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:17   #10
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Best.

Gimmick.

Thread.

Ever.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:21   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphod I
Chubby, does your work by any chance have anything to do with british TV celebrities and is your boss's daughter perhaps a secretary? Referring to the exact same thread name and starting post's beginning...

Is this just a way to approach the same problem from a different angle?

-Zaps
I think what happened is that he read my thread and got inspiration from it and started his own thread with only some minor details changed.

People have started mimicking my threads. At long last I am an internet celebrity

Oh, and Sven, wanking furiously is the answer to all problems.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 14:32   #12
Zaphod I
criminally insane

Zaphod I is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I think what happened is that he read my thread and got inspiration from it and started his own thread with only some minor details changed.

People have started mimicking my threads. At long last I am an internet celebrity
I find both options amusing (in a good way!), so I won't pursue the matter. Ah me, the smile

-Zaps
Zaphod I is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 15:47   #13
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
i really hope it's sword

i love sword

<3
as i pointed out before this is sunday's work
Unread 27 Jul 2004, 16:06   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Only the mods know.