User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 03:52   #401
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Copa America prediction league

mexico 2-1 ecuador
argentina 4-2 uruguay

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
roadrunner	3	8	17
Blastoderm	3	8	17
LHC		3	8	17
Colt		2	10	16
Ragnarak	2	7	13
1-X		1	9	12
Rids		1	6	9
Entium		0	8	8
Stew		0	8	8
				(117)

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Rumad		3	9	18
at0mic.c0w	2	10	16
JC		2	8	14
Inferno		2	8	14
Dace		1	9	12
Lupin		0	10	10
Evergreen	2	3	9
Apothos		0	8	8
midge5		0	8	8
				(109)

Group C
		X	G	Pts
MrL_JaKiri	3	6	15
Dante		1	10	13
Zharkov		2	7	13
sbOlly		1	9	12
Opus		1	9	12
Non.Human	0	10	10
Kurashima	1	7	10
Phang		1	7	10
Koen		0	9	9
				(104)
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 08:32   #402
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
mexico 2-1 ecuador
argentina 4-2 uruguay
Why is it the people who qualify best never do as well in the quarter finals - i might put a fiver on myself at ladbrokes to go out

Btw 1x thanks for the avatar it rocks
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:12   #403
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

eeek! they are catching me!
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:20   #404
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Caught, I'd say.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:21   #405
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

shut it you, and invite me to your party at once!
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:24   #406
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought I invited you already.

You're invited, want to come on the friday or the saturday?
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:26   #407
roadrunner_0
cynic

im at work on the saturday morning, so probably come over after work, although i might try and swop my shifts so that i can get over on the friday, but there isnt much chance of that atm as we are short staffed
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:27   #408
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Good luck!

Call in sick!
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:30   #409
roadrunner_0
cynic

if i call in sick my boss chops my bollocks off, so i dont think that i will be taking that option, as i say, i will probably just hhave to come over straight after work on the saturday, which means i will be there mid afternoon ish
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:30   #410
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

They weren't being used anyway
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 09:31   #411
roadrunner_0
cynic

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 11:22   #412
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
if i call in sick my boss chops my bollocks off,
Then you would be ill anyway - you could just be pre-empting the telling him of it.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:33   #413
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I really shouldn't do things like this if I want to shake off the ubernerd image I'm getting

final day analysis

Group A

Colt - 2G would get you through as long as LHC and roadrunner don't both get any X's. The Costa Rica-Chile game is vital. If it's a draw, you're fine. If it's away, you're ****ed. But if it's a home, you'd need an X from the final game.

LHC on holiday so won't be editing. Qualification may be a down to a tiebreak with roadrunner and/or blastoderm.

Ragnarak - Argentina robbed you of 2 points at the end of last night's game. Now you need 2X to go through.

Blastoderm - no current combination of results can prevent you going through

1-X - 2X gets me into the tiebreak for 3rd

roadrunner - if without an X today is likely to be in a tiebreak for 3rd. Oddly, can make qualification 99% by changing his Costa Rica prediction to a draw

Entium, Rids, Stew - are out

Group B

Lupin - Big edits needed to stand a chance. To beat Inferno/JC to 3rd, you need to gamble on Costa Rica-Chile being home win, and Brazil-Paraguay being draw/away, be exactly right on both (and then hope 3rd place in C isn't >16 points). Good Luck

Rumad - as close as you can be to guaranteed through. Only mass edits and freak results can stop you now.

midge5 - would have been a contender if his computer hadn't "blown up".

JC / Inferno - are equal. Whoever gets at least a G for Costa Rica-Chile (JC has away, Inferno has draw) will probably go through (unless you get X in the final game)

at0mic.c0w - only freak results can stop you too. Your superior G total keeps you ahead of anyone who might equal your score.

Dace - 2X and you're through. X in the first, and G in the second means you could be in a tiebreak.

Evergreen - can finish 3rd if you abandon the 1-1 'system' for the first game (for a home win). You'd still need to be exact in both, and hope 3rd in C isn't >15.

Apothos - could make joint 3rd by 2 exact predictions with Costa Rica-Chile as a home, and Brazil-Paraguay as a draw/away.

Group C

Dante - currently in 2nd place, which you keep by default provided your competitors don't get any Xs. (A tactical switch to 2-0 in your last match would mean if Zharkov/Opus/Phang get 3, you get 3 too) but that would be unsporting

Phang - 2 exact results would put you equal first with MrL and Zharkov. 1X + 1G gives you equal 3rd, but with only 14, the 3rd place players from the other groups are far more likely to qualify.

SbOlly - a lot depends on your costa rica-chile draw. If you're right in that (even G will do), you're in a 3 horse race for 2nd with Dante and Zharkov on the last match (and if you're all wrong in the last match, a likely tiebreak to qualify). Even if your costa draw is completely wrong, a final X can save you.

Opus - Like most in this group, do better than the others on the last day and you're through. 2G won't be enough, at least 1X probably will.

MrL_JaKiri - probably through. Worst case scenario is a tiebreak for 2nd (but you'd be on 17 which might mean 3 through from group C)

Kurashima - 2X gets you joint 2nd...

Non.Human - your best finish is 3rd (on 16) because Zharkov has the same predictions +1 point. Minor edits needed.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:36   #414
1-X
overtired

tiebreaks btw... if you're on equal points and equal X and G (because G has priority otherwise) I re-add your scores including 2 points for almost. In the unlikely event that they're the same, the person with the most correctly forecast draws will go through, then general draws, then closest to total number of goals in the round, then I scream and put my head through the monitor
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:38   #415
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I really shouldn't do things like this if I want to shake off the ubernerd image I'm getting
You're the best nerd ever.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:41   #416
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You're the best nerd ever.
Now dante, he's neither a girl nor under 16. I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:43   #417
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i hpe i get through, bu even if i do i expext t be out of the quarter finals stage :-(
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:59   #418
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Now dante, he's neither a girl nor under 16. I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere.

My lawyers will shortly be issuing a writ for your slander Mr BGood.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 17:56   #419
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Blastoderm - no current combination of results can prevent you going through
I'll take that as I'm cleanly through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Is the round over?
Almost.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:10   #420
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
I'll take that as I'm cleanly through.
this is obviously what you want...

well done blastoderm, there was a time when it appeared that you wouldn't qualify as a result of switching groups as I might have mentioned at the time in relation to you possibly kicking yourself, but subsequent predictions meant that you did indeed have enough points to qualify from any group, and for that you can be proud.

happy?
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:18   #421
Inferno
The Arson Specialist

Inferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the roughInferno is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
this is obviously what you want...

well done blastoderm, there was a time when it appeared that you wouldn't qualify as a result of switching groups as I might have mentioned at the time in relation to you possibly kicking yourself, but subsequent predictions meant that you did indeed have enough points to qualify from any group, and for that you can be proud.

happy?
you are even a bigger nerd than myself.
Please dont laugh at me. I'm not trying to be funny.
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 21:12   #422
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Edit:
Costa Rica 1 - 2 Chile
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:28   #423
1-X
overtired

HALFTIME : Costa Rica 0-1 Chile

Code:
LHC		4	8	20
roadrunner	3	9	18
Blastoderm	3	8	17
Colt		2	10	16
Ragnarak	2	7	13
1-X		1	9	12
Rids		1	6	9
Entium		0	8	8
Stew		0	8	8

Rumad		3	9	18
at0mic.c0w	2	11	17
JC		2	9	15
Inferno		2	8	14
Dace		1	9	12
Lupin		0	10	10
midge5		0	9	9
Evergreen	2	3	9
Apothos		0	8	8

MrL_JaKiri	3	7	16
Zharkov		3	7	16
Dante		1	11	14
Opus		1	10	13
sbOlly		1	9	12
Non.Human	0	11	11
Phang		1	7	10
Kurashima	1	7	10
Koen		0	9	9

(tables based on latest score, so points can go down as well as up :rolleyes:)
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:44   #424
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Un-be-****ing-lievable.

After going top with a 1-7 record, i havent got a single point since .... Bollocks
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:48   #425
1-X
overtired

one goal from costa rica and you're back in it but as I said above, you need 2X (a late miracle but not impossible) to go through
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:52   #426
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Un-be-****ing-lievable.

After going top with a 1-7 record, i havent got a single point since .... Bollocks :(

Although i'll be upset if i don't make it through to the next round i will be quietly satisfied if i manage to beat you (which looks like a realistic scenario atm)
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:57   #427
1-X
overtired

:eek: it's 1-1!

kurashima... where did it all go wrong?

Code:
results   1-0 2-2 2-2 4-1 1-0 1-0 1-0 3-1 2-1 0-1 4-1 1-1 1-1 2-2 2-1 4-2
kurashima 2-0 1-1 1-2 2-0 1-0 3-0 2-1 2-0 1-1 2-0 2-1 0-1 3-0 1-2 1-1 2-2	
points     1   1   0   1   3   1   1   1   0   0   1   0   0   0   0   0
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:02   #428
1-X
overtired

if it stays costa rica 1 - 1 chile

Code:
Colt		3	10	19
Blastoderm	3	9	18
LHC		3	8	17
roadrunner	3	8	17
1-X		2	9	15
Ragnarak	2	7	13
Rids		2	6	12
Entium		0	8	8
Stew		0	8	8

Rumad		3	9	18
at0mic.c0w	2	10	16
Dace		2	9	15
Inferno		2	9	15
JC		2	8	14
Evergreen	3	3	12
Lupin		0	11	11
Apothos		0	9	9
midge5		0	8	8

sbOlly		2	9	15
MrL_JaKiri	3	6	15
Dante		1	10	13
Kurashima	2	7	13
Zharkov		2	7	13
Opus		1	9	12
Koen		1	9	12
Non.Human	0	10	10
Phang		1	7	10
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:04   #429
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

common chile !!!
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:10   #430
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

STAY 1-1 PLSTA!
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:13   #431
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

just so long as SOMEBODY wins i am satsified
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:28   #432
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

Chile just lost, hahahaha

Go Costa Rica

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:28   #433
Dace
so f*cking zen

What was the final score?
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:29   #434
Stealth
Potentate

Stealth is an unknown quantity at this point

2-1

CR scored in like the final seconds, shameful.

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:30   #435
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

W

T

F
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:34   #436
Dace
so f*cking zen

I feel sick :(
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:34   #437
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

huzzah
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:35   #438
1-X
overtired

Dace, you can still make joint 3rd (and therefore possibly go through) if you change to a score other than 3-1 or 2-0

or if you're brave enough to go for the draw, you can finish 3rd alone.

(of course you have to be exact for either of these to work)
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:41   #439
Dace
so f*cking zen

2-1 then
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:41   #440
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

mister X, what are my prospects like?
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:47   #441
1-X
overtired

Code:
LHC		3	8	17	3-1
Blastoderm	3	8	17	3-1
roadrunner	3	8	17	2-0
Colt		2	10	16	3-1
Ragnarak	3	7	16	2-1

Rumad		4	9	21	3-0
at0mic.c0w	2	10	16	2-1
JC		2	8	14	3-1
Inferno		2	8	14	2-0
Dace		1	9	12	2-1

MrL_JaKiri	3	6	15	3-1	
Dante		1	10	13	3-0
Zharkov		2	7	13	2-0
sbOlly		1	9	12	4-2
Opus		1	9	12	2-0
Phang		1	8	11	2-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
mister X, what are my prospects like?
you have 2-0. If you're exact you finish joint 3rd but still go out.

your only hope is to bet on a draw (or away) (and be right)

Last edited by 1-X; 15 Jul 2004 at 01:53.
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 01:52   #442
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
what are my prospects like?
teen pregnancy, bad job, suicide
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 02:22   #443
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Code:
LHC		3	8	17	3-1
Blastoderm	3	8	17	3-1
roadrunner	3	8	17	2-0
Colt		2	10	16	3-1
Ragnarak	3	7	16	2-1

Rumad		4	9	21	3-0
at0mic.c0w	2	10	16	2-1
JC		2	8	14	3-1
Inferno		2	8	14	2-0
Dace		1	9	12	2-1

MrL_JaKiri	3	6	15	3-1	
Dante		1	10	13	3-0
Zharkov		2	7	13	2-0
sbOlly		1	9	12	4-2
Opus		1	9	12	2-0
Phang		1	8	11	2-0

you have 2-0. If you're exact you finish joint 3rd but still go out.

your only hope is to bet on a draw (or away) (and be right)
late late late LATE edit due to router tripping out.

1-1
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 03:48   #444
1-X
overtired

you should have gone for the away...

the final score Brazil 1 - 2 Paraguay :eek:
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:00   #445
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

im the only person in my group to score points today. wewt at that if nothing else
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:13   #446
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Btw for 1-X.

It should be no surprise at the result between brazil and paraguay tonight, IF Brazil had won said match then they would of been facing Uruguay in the Quarters (as uruguay would be the best 3rd placed team that faces the winners of group C) however by losing the match brazil became best 3rd place team and therefore guaranteeing another easy match against either costa rica or paraguay where they can then field their first strength team.

Of course this leaves poor old colombia facing uruguay which will not be pretty.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:18   #447
1-X
overtired

there is an automatic "it's brazil, they'll win" mentality... it's not just the predictors, but the bookies too

if brazil did "fix it" they won't be popular with people like Deffeh

tables in 2 mins... had to go into detail for blastoderm/roadrunner/LHC and Inferno/JC
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:25   #448
1-X
overtired

I had to go into more detail for those on equal points. Recalculating with '2 for Almost' means Inferno goes through, and JC is out. Colt, Ragnarak and Zharkov can also consider themselves unlucky not to go through.

Code:
scores  1-0 2-2 2-2 4-1 1-0 1-0 1-0 3-1	2-1 0-1 4-1 1-1 1-1 2-2 2-1 4-2	2-1 1-2

roadrnr 1-0 3-1 2-1 2-0 1-1 2-0 1-0 1-1 2-0 1-2 3-0 1-1 2-1 1-1 2-0 2-1 0-2 2-0
         3   0   0   1   0   1   3   0   2   2   1   3   0   2   2   1   0   0  3X 4A 4G = 21

LHC     2-0 1-0 1-2 3-0 1-1 3-0 1-0 1-0 2-0 2-1	2-0 2-2 1-1 1-0 2-1 3-0 0-1 3-1
         1   0   0   2   0   1   3   1   2   0   1   2   3   0   3   1   0   0  3X 3A 5G = 20

blasto  2-0 1-0 2-2 2-1	2-3 3-1	2-0 1-1	1-0 2-1	3-1 1-1	1-1 1-2	2-0 2-1	2-2 3-1
         1   0   3   1   0   1   1   0   2   0   1   3   3   0   2   1   0   0  3X 2A 6G = 19

Inferno 2-1 2-0 3-1 2-0 2-1 2-0 2-0 2-2 2-1 3-1 3-1 1-0 2-2 0-3 2-1 1-0 0-0 2-0
         2   0   0   1   2   1   1   0   3   0   1   0   2   0   3   1   0   0  2X 3A 5G = 17

JC      3-0 2-0 1-2 2-1 2-0 1-1 2-0 1-1 3-0 1-1 3-0 1-1 1-1 1-3 2-0 3-2 0-2 3-1
         1   0   0   1   1   0   1   0   1   0   2   3   3   0   2   1   0   0  2X 2A 6G = 16
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:26   #449
1-X
overtired

costa rica 2-1 chile
brazil 1-2 paraguay

FINAL TABLES

Code:
Group A
		X	G	Pts
roadrunner	3	8	17
LHC		3	8	17
Blastoderm	3	8	17
Colt		2	10	16
Ragnarak	3	7	16
1-X		1	9	12
Entium		0	9	9
Stew		0	9	9
Rids		1	6	9
				(122)

Group B
		X	G	Pts
Rumad		4	9	21
at0mic.c0w	2	10	16
Inferno		2	8	14
JC		2	8	14
Dace		1	9	12
Lupin		0	10	10
Evergreen	2	3	9
midge5		0	8	8
Apothos		0	8	8
				(112)

Group C
		X	G	Pts
MrL_JaKiri	3	6	15
Dante		1	10	13
Zharkov		2	7	13
sbOlly		1	9	12
Opus		1	9	12
Phang		1	8	11
Non.Human	0	10	10
Kurashima	1	7	10
Koen		0	9	9
				(105)
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:33   #450
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
there is an automatic "it's brazil, they'll win" mentality... it's not just the predictors, but the bookies too

if brazil did "fix it" they won't be popular with people like Deffeh

tables in 2 mins... had to go into detail for blastoderm/roadrunner/LHC and Inferno/JC
Imagine them doing something scandalous at international level, brazil, could you?

I mean what next? International caps for money?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote