User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jul 2004, 14:35   #801
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Euro2004 prediction league

Portugal v Greece
Code:
                   STEW            JC
SCORE          :    2-1           2-1
Half time      :    1-0           1-0

1st goal       :     32            36
Last goal      :     77            79
A goalscorer   :    Figo          Figo
sent off       :G.Seitaridis     Miguel

If ET goal     :    118           114
by team        :  Portugal       Greece

if penalties   :  Portugal      Portugal
missed pen     :A.Charisteas    N.Gomes

Attendance     :    62641       60031.5
same score, half-time, scorer, all goal times <4 mins apart etc , and they'll probably both be completely wrong
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 15:07   #802
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bloody hell, that is quite close!

Come on attendance!!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:43   #803
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

so what's the official attendance then
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:47   #804
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

JC wins does he not then?*

*first goal counts first ya?
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:47   #805
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

attendance : 62,865

= a win for STEW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
first goal counts first ya?
none of the goal times were close enough to score any points
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:49   #806
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So i got beaten by the eventual winner then?

I'd like to say it makes me feel better but it doesn't.

I WOZ ROBBED!
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:57   #807
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

well done Stew
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 21:58   #808
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
well done Stew
Thanks

And thanks 1-X for putting in all the hard effort.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:00   #809
Dace
so f*cking zen

Ta 1-X btw
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:03   #810
1-X
overtired

people thanking me?! :eek:

well done stew, a shame it's decided on something as daft as attendance, but you did get the result completely wrong (I went out in the first round so I won't make a big issue about it...)
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:05   #811
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I had Greece to win in ET .

Well done Stew. Thanks for the hard work 1-X .
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:08   #812
1-X
overtired

Code:
'championship'

at0mic.c0w	18
Koen		6
LHC             5
Non.Human       4
Apothos         4
1-X             4
Ragnarak        3
roadrunner      3  
Zharkov         2  
SYMM            2
at0mic.c0w scored 8 today (exact score, HT + time of goal) and is by far the best out of the people who lost, but continued to predict when they could remember

Last edited by 1-X; 4 Jul 2004 at 22:20.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:09   #813
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I had Greece to win in ET .
That was about or only difference - can;t believe how similar the predictions were!!

Now you can see why I lobbied for attendance
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:09   #814
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

I predict that I will forget to predict for the final
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:09   #815
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Even though I was knocked out in the group stages, good work 1-X.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:09   #816
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Thanks for the work 1-X, it is appreciated.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:15   #817
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Now you can see why I lobbied for attendance

My suggestion of paper, scissors stone got ignored. I would have destroyed you at that .
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:17   #818
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
at0mic.c0w scored 7 today (exact score + time of goal)
you forgot halftime but nm

good job none the less 1-X
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:19   #819
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

My suggestion of paper, scissors stone got ignored. I would have destroyed you at that .
Rock.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:21   #820
JC
lolly roffle

Same difference.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:21   #821
Dace
so f*cking zen

Scissors.

Arrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I mean "paper".
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:22   #822
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by at0mic.c0w
you forgot halftime but nm
corrected, I seem to have a blind spot when it comes to adding up your score.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:23   #823
1-X
overtired

Tiger Hand! Rawr!!!!! Rawrr!
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:26   #824
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Same difference.
I didnt realise you'd put stone.
I was actually going 1st!
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 22:28   #825
JC
lolly roffle

Oh .

I'll let you win. I've secretly been in training for the Copa America competition for the past few days so i was a bit low on energy for this final.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 23:49   #826
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

thnx 1-x. i had fun
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote