User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 May 2004, 13:21   #1
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
European Grand Prix

Just how many people will Schumacher lap?!

I think he might lap *all*
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2004, 13:45   #2
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: European Grand Prix

for some reason i don't plan to buy a mercedes anymore...
Unread 30 May 2004, 13:50   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

New car out on Tuesday though.... (well, tested etc)
Unread 30 May 2004, 13:58   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
They could stick Raikonen in a Jet, i still dont think he would beat Schumacher.
Unread 30 May 2004, 13:59   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
this testing only consist of checking if they remembered to include 4 tires and a motor tho
Unread 30 May 2004, 14:00   #6
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

boring, again.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2004, 14:22   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Unread 30 May 2004, 14:35   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Unlucky Sato!!

And a bloody ferrari 1-2
Unread 30 May 2004, 15:47   #9
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

yes, poor sato. the only intresting thing the whole race was that he was on 2 for a while.
Unread 31 May 2004, 16:32   #10
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
They could stick Raikonen in a Jet, i still dont think he would beat Schumacher.
They could put Montoya in the jet and watch him fly into schumacher.
Has any1 else noticed the similarities between Montoya and Mansell

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 20:45   #11
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
They could put Montoya in the jet and watch him fly into schumacher.
Has any1 else noticed the similarities between Montoya and Mansell
the moustache?

no?
Unread 31 May 2004, 21:23   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: European Grand Prix

I like to think it's pronounced 'pricks.'
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2004, 21:32   #13
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

its probably a good thing that montoya changes (what verb do i use here? change sounds wrong, and so does switch) to mc laren.

(if the engine blows up after 5 laps he can do much damage)
Unread 31 May 2004, 21:43   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i'd like to see montoya in a ferrari vs schumi in a williams.
Unread 31 May 2004, 22:12   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i'd like to see montoya in a ferrari vs schumi in a williams.
montoya blows up the engine of the ferrari

(note, this is fairly impossible, those things are rather sturdy)