User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Apr 2004, 16:31   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
JBOY Look Out!

so the other day the KFC (kentucky fried chicken) near me got a call from the police chief. he said that they were all set up outside, and a robber was going to be coming in and robbing the place any minute. he told the worker that when the robber came out, they would be able to catch him red-handed open and shut case etc. so just give him the money and don't freak out or anything.

the robber showed up, took a whole bunch of money, then left.

apparently the police had never called.

oops.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 16:39   #2
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: JBOY Look Out!

heh heh...

clever robbers
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 16:41   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The KFC near me got robbed and the manager killed in the process a few years ago. Apparently they tied him up, gagged him, and he then choked on his own vomit or something.

Granted, a slightly less funny story but related to local KFC's nonetheless.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 16:43   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

lol
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 16:52   #5
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

i once had some sort of spicy chicken wings at kfc... true story
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 17:34   #6
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

hmmm, local police chief eh? maybe i should try that next time...
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:10   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was in NYC a few years back. The wendys at the bottom of the street was robbed. Apparently by an ex-employee. They let themselves in through the back door, at closing time, tied up all the staff and left them in the freezer. Unfortunately, they closed the door, and nobody found them for 24 hours, by which point 4 were dead, one was in a coma, and one survived (the one in the coma died a few weeks later).
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:33   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I was in NYC a few years back. The wendys at the bottom of the street was robbed. Apparently by an ex-employee. They let themselves in through the back door, at closing time, tied up all the staff and left them in the freezer. Unfortunately, they closed the door, and nobody found them for 24 hours, by which point 4 were dead, one was in a coma, and one survived (the one in the coma died a few weeks later).
why didn't they just wait till everyone had left before letting themselves in?
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:35   #9
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
why didn't they just wait till everyone had left before letting themselves in?
Because the door would have been locked.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:38   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The KFC near me got robbed and the manager killed in the process a few years ago. Apparently they tied him up, gagged him, and he then choked on his own vomit or something.

Granted, a slightly less funny story but related to local KFC's nonetheless.
Serves him right, KFC makes me choke on my own vomit often.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:38   #11
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

If I worked in KFC and a robber came in, I would give him the money regardless of whether or not I had been called by the police. And if I had recieved that phone call I would have locked the store.

Heh.
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:41   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Winner
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:43   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
oh, i thought them being an ex employee and letting themselves in would mean they had a key

ps. what a wanker that person was anyway
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 18:44   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
oh, i thought them being an ex employee and letting themselves in would mean they had a key

ps. what a wanker that person was anyway
I try not to think of him as a wanker, more as a murderer.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 19:02   #15
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
If I worked in KFC and a robber came in, I would give him the money regardless of whether or not I had been called by the police.
ofc you would give them the money - noone here can seriously say that you would put your life in danger over a job that pays (i imagine) £5 per hour
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 19:05   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
ofc you would give them the money - noone here can seriously say that you would put your life in danger over a job that pays (i imagine) £5 per hour
See: Pulp Fiction
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 19:06   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

JBOY is safe. No robbers in Fife are educated enough to come up with a scam like that. Most of them have trouble spelling their own names and walking without their knuckles dragging on the ground.

And thats just the women.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 20:07   #18
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
so the other day the KFC (kentucky fried chicken) near me got a call from the police chief. he said that they were all set up outside, and a robber was going to be coming in and robbing the place any minute. he told the worker that when the robber came out, they would be able to catch him red-handed open and shut case etc. so just give him the money and don't freak out or anything.

the robber showed up, took a whole bunch of money, then left.

apparently the police had never called.

oops.

I don't work at KFC.........
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 20:15   #19
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:

A Store in our group was robbed a few years ago, they stole one of those platform lift things that town centres often have for fixing lights and stuff. Drove it to the side of the building, broke in through the roof hatch after closing when there was only one manager in the building and locked him in the chiller.

Unfortunately, they attempted to break into the incredibly secure safe with some power drills and stuff, got nothing, so instead stole some small equiptment and did some vandalism.

the manager got pneumonia, and then promoted, for cleverly remembering to lock up an scramble the safe when he heard noises.

I've only ever had to call the police once, after kicking some drunken twat out who had groped my dining area girly's arse, he came back in, it being late at night, and with no customers in the building he tried to swing for me, so i decked him, then called the police and told him he slipped and banged his head, my staff all agreed that was what happened. h0h0h0h0.
Unread 17 Apr 2004, 21:45   #20
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

jobby you hero!@#!$
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 00:54   #21
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i laughed my ass off at dante's 'less funny' story.
Quote:
it didn't help their cause that the robber shot them all a few times, assuming i'm thinking of the same wendy's robbery in NYC where all the employees got locked in the fridge, tied up and shot.

JBOY: I have to figure the principle is pretty much the same. "Oh, that wouldn't work because we don't sell as much chicken" doesn't really make sense.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 01:22   #22
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

remember this kiddies,

violence is ALWAYS the answer.
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 01:23   #23
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

correction, violence is not the answer, but it is entertaining
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 01:40   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
it didn't help their cause that the robber shot them all a few times, assuming i'm thinking of the same wendy's robbery in NYC where all the employees got locked in the fridge, tied up and shot.
Ahhh. See when i heard the report they had frozen to death, as it was the day they discovered the bodies. I didnt follow up on it much, so I assume the fact theyd been shot to death didnt come out until they had the bastards.

The one im talking about was in Queens, right by the Subway station.
Unread 18 Apr 2004, 12:34   #25
JBOY
Retired

Quote:

JBOY: I have to figure the principle is pretty much the same. "Oh, that wouldn't work because we don't sell as much chicken" doesn't really make sense.
i didnt say it wouldnt work cos we dont sell as much chicken, heh.
I juar pointed out I don't work for KFC. We have a few major differences in security procedures, money handling, and maximum cash amounts at any time......
Unread 19 Apr 2004, 03:29   #26
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough

Am I the only one that thinks it's sad that you had to lie about defeding yourself? heh