User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Sep 2003, 02:06   #1
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Rest of the Manual

Ok i scaned quickly and cannot see another thread asking this, sorry if i missed it.

where is the rest of the manual, as imo the most important bits are missing, how are ppl who are not playing beta ment to know where to start without a techtree or any info on the races (officialy)

ffs ticks should have started 60+hrs ago and i was told it would be ready b4 then.

So where are they??? and is there any chance at all we will have them b4 tik start???

Nick
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 02:44   #2
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
here are a couple

Lockhead: Information in the manual missing?

Soron: manual R10

Maddix: The Manual Thread

Backbone: race differences

took me all of 6 minutes to find those and post it, most of which was spent pasting urls.

However this doesn't detract from your point. Your concern is quite valid and I really hope that the manual will be complete before ticks start.

Last edited by Chax; 12 Sep 2003 at 02:51.
Chax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Sep 2003, 05:10   #3
King
Here and Not Here

King can only hope to improve
What exactly are you looking for? The manual in its offical capacity is all there except stuff about tech tree/ship info which is to be in there soon as they have been tweaked a bit since the beta's
King is offline   Reply With Quote