User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2003, 11:15   #1
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Smile Round 9 Finest Gal-Theme

so what do you think is Round 9 Finest Gal-Theme

you can choose, among other things, between those criterions:

- juiciness / capacity
- looking
- cause you are biased

-Lupin

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:26   #2
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
xx:xx's \o/

biased heh clearleh
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:33   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The one where all the planets had a blank name before the shuffle. I believe they were forced to change .
Unread 15 May 2003, 11:36   #4
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
The one where all the planets had a blank name before the shuffle. I believe they were forced to change .

That was just ghey fs :P
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:00   #5
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Homophobe!
Unread 15 May 2003, 12:01   #6
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The xx:xx one with the binary code was quite good, think i't was Rob-'s (Not Rob) galaxy.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 13:03   #7
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
I got a few mails from people at the start of the round saying they liked our theme. I didnt like it as much as my other idea though (I had intended to use the list of previous round's winners some c2 gal used in the speedgame).
Unread 15 May 2003, 13:38   #8
Mi5
#Manchester

Mi5 is an unknown quantity at this point
what about the final 2 gal members?
Round 3: 129:12:9 [ MiS A TAN of Assimilation ]
Round 4: 2:15:4 [ ArcAngel of Pestilence ]
Round 5: 29:7:6 [ Timmeh of South Park ] - quit for RL
Round 6: 3:10:7 [ =ArchAngel= of =Aesir= ] - Rank 24th quit 03/03/02
Round 7: 28:4:10 [ -Genesis- of -Deism- ] - i lasted a rnd \o/
Round 8: FRESHERS WEEK
Round 9: 21:1:10 [ Jago of Endouken ] - Suicide God
Mi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 13:52   #9
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I got a few mails from people at the start of the round saying they liked our theme. I didnt like it as much as my other idea though (I had intended to use the list of previous round's winners some c2 gal used in the speedgame).
You're way way cool. You've now nominated your own galaxy for best banner and best theme.

Go you.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 14:46   #10
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
the alliance ones for me
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:15   #11
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
The xx:xx one with the binary code was quite good, think i't was Rob-'s (Not Rob) galaxy.
tks i quite like it to, tho Olriks? theme (10 little planets) is nice to!

I wonder if anyone looked ath the meaning of the theme btw
There are words hidden inside..
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:26   #12
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
xx:xx
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:53   #13
Dreadnought!

Me and my gay buddy #10 in my gal
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:54   #14
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Can you please leave this thread until after the rounds ended (ie sunday) because co-ords for current rounds are banned as stated in Rule 8 of the forums. This mean all the currently posted co-ords will be removed but once sunday comes and the round is officially over you can post as many co-ords for this rounds galaxies as you like
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 15:58   #15
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
thats so petty
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:01   #16
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
thats so petty
perhaps but rules are rules. By using the forums you have stated that you have read and accepted the rules and as such should all be abiding by them.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:08   #17
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i will never understand this rule...

-Lupin

Unread 15 May 2003, 16:15   #18
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin

i will never understand this rule...

-Lupin
Its there to stop the Creators/PATeam/Forum Admins/Mods being blamed for someone being attacked. If someone posts "Check out 100:10's galaxy banner" for example people will go and check it out. They might then notice that #5 is a good target and start attacking. Because we let the thread stay we then start getting flamed over it. Its not as big a problem as it used to be (not sure if its the rule working or its just the community changing) but it used to be fairly common to see threads flaming mods ect claiming they left a thread with their co-ords because they are from alliancex and the galaxy is from alliancey
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:18   #19
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by wakey
The round ends on Sunday. I can post my own co-ords.

**** off
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:23   #20
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
You're way way cool. You've now nominated your own galaxy for best banner and best theme.

Go you.
I dont remember saying either were best.

Stress made that banner for xx:xx and xx:xx, I put it up too. Its not 'my' banner.
And stating the fact I got mails from people who liked my gal theme does not make it the best. If I was hanging around here to get noticed I'd signup my gal with our real nicknames and tell everyone we're retired (while spending the round fleet-catching incluster planets to 0, ruining peoples roidcap with piggies, and generally being a ****).
Unread 15 May 2003, 16:46   #21
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
The round ends on Sunday. I can post my own co-ords.

**** off
Yes the round ends on Sunday so after sunday you can post the co-ords. UNTIL then its agaisnt the forum rules so you cant.

And its ok to go "I can post my own co-ords" BUT how do we know they are yours. We dont and they could actually be anyones
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:00   #22
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Yes the round ends on Sunday so after sunday you can post the co-ords. UNTIL then its agaisnt the forum rules so you cant.

And its ok to go "I can post my own co-ords" BUT how do we know they are yours. We dont and they could actually be anyones
Attack xx:xx:xx and I will send you a personalised '**** off' message. Then you'll know.
$$$
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:01   #23
Tomatoman

Tomatoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Themes?? I have never heard music out of the galaxies
Tomatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:24   #24
coza
Banned

coza is an unknown quantity at this point
i liked i think it was xx:xx gods and goddesses?
coza is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 17:26   #25
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tomatoman
Themes?? I have never heard music out of the galaxies
you just registered for this comment?

btw wakey, i can understand the rule now, but i think it is at the moment completly senseless. the war is over, everybody knows that. tbh i dont really see a point y to hold on this rule at the moment . you also destroyed my thread

-Lupin

Unread 15 May 2003, 18:07   #26
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I dont remember saying either were best.

Stress made that banner for xx:xx and xx:xx, I put it up too. Its not 'my' banner.
And stating the fact I got mails from people who liked my gal theme does not make it the best. If I was hanging around here to get noticed I'd signup my gal with our real nicknames and tell everyone we're retired (while spending the round fleet-catching incluster planets to 0, ruining peoples roidcap with piggies, and generally being a ****).
so even when retired, they manage to have more impact that whole alliances.

Go them!

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:02   #27
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
so even when retired, they manage to have more impact that whole alliances.

Go them!
Ignoring fact it looked less like 'retirement' and more like 'give us attention!!!123'.
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:27   #28
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
xx:xx > you
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:26   #29
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ignoring fact it looked less like 'retirement' and more like 'give us attention!!!123'.
We caught one fleet from your gal, because it seemed like a funny thing to do at the time, which it was, as we all loved every second of it. And you and your 'mighty' alliance/galaxy couldn't even defend it.

You guys rock.

You can't really say we want attention when you're the one up at 4am every morning, constantly logging in and being active, and we just log in whenever we get the chance, having slept as much as our real lives (school/jobs etc) let us.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:32   #30
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute
hehe

Waffles 24/7

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:17   #31
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
We caught one fleet from your gal, because it seemed like a funny thing to do at the time, which it was, as we all loved every second of it. And you and your 'mighty' alliance/galaxy couldn't even defend it.

You guys rock.

You can't really say we want attention when you're the one up at 4am every morning, constantly logging in and being active, and we just log in whenever we get the chance, having slept as much as our real lives (school/jobs etc) let us.
Cheque is in the post as per our agreement.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:23   #32
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

Quote:
your 'mighty' alliance couldn't even defend it
You can blame me for WW2.
You can blame me for AIDS
You can blame me for extinction of the fking dinosaurs.

But dont dare link me with WP's ****ness.
Unread 16 May 2003, 10:47   #33
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You can blame me for WW2.
You can blame me for AIDS
You can blame me for extinction of the fking dinosaurs.

neverless, that kill fleet was easily coverable in galaxy..

and 'not' retired..

want to know how many roids i've capped this round?

it's more than -1 and less than 1...
Unread 16 May 2003, 10:58   #34
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I like my mum's gal banner and Gal theme the best, cos my mum rocks, and she r teh 1337 and i give her lots of fluffles...

and my auntie owned this round, omg she rocks too.

Peace.
-Necro
Unread 17 May 2003, 14:13   #35
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Re: hehe

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas
Waffles 24/7
There's such a thing as obsession Jonas I haven't seen a single theme this round that I thought was particularly striking/innovative, but I also haven't looked at every gal either.

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 May 2003, 14:29   #36
hAl
ensign forever

hAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these partshAl is infamous around these parts
like 54:2's galtheme.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:32   #37
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
neverless, that kill fleet was easily coverable in galaxy..

and 'not' retired..

want to know how many roids i've capped this round?

it's more than -1 and less than 1...

I made 2 successful attacks this last week, launched and never newsied because rounds over soon and I got roids!

Apart from that nothing. I'm beginning to regret those attacks, I could have kept the 0 like you.
Unread 17 May 2003, 21:37   #38
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
You were allied to them.

That constitutes a link I believe .
Unread 17 May 2003, 23:33   #39
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point
While I'm a fan of my own gal theme I won't be a twat and vote for myself.

I'd have to say a certain gal in cluster 20 and parallel 1 had a rocking theme.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 00:10   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
wakey are you being a thick pedantic petty thick-o on purpose or were you breed this way?
Unread 18 May 2003, 00:42   #41
waassaa
unknown to all

waassaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Iceaxe
While I'm a fan of my own gal theme I won't be a twat and vote for myself.

I'd have to say a certain gal in cluster 20 and parallel 1 had a rocking theme.
thx

we actually put thought into it.

waassaa

Not in any alliance, but to be found in the #LCH channel amongst others. Just wanted that cleared up.
waassaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 02:02   #42
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Can you please leave this thread until after the rounds ended (ie sunday) because co-ords for current rounds are banned as stated in Rule 8 of the forums.
Why are people allowed to have their current co-ords in their sig(s) then? This late in the round, it's a ridiculous rule.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 09:09   #43
PureviL
robdash!

PureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to beholdPureviL is a splendid one to behold
can we have a real poll for this? maybe on the portal?
It is ridiculous to claim that video games influence children. For instance, if PacMan affected kids born in the 80s, we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms eating pills while listening to monotonous electronic music.
PureviL is offline   Reply With Quote