User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:15   #1
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Scorpio is a fairy

Yesterday when we went out we were fooling arround. We, being the girls and boys arround so no same-gender activities.

Suddenly Scorpio tried to kiss me and i was okay with a kiss on the lips but i felt his tongue on my lips, which was a bit of a let down so to say.

fag.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:16   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Have you been drinking Hans?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:17   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
yesterday yes, today yes

i am on medication for some rash in my neck tho so it hits me double as hard.

but during this almost snogging activities i was sober.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:18   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
homo
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:21   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
i'm happy i stayed at home.

playing planetarion
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:23   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
just to clear this up in my head

another man kissed you.
you had no problem with this
then he went for the lips
again
no problem

however
he tries to stick his toungue down your throat and you DO have a problem with this?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:23   #7
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
yuck, big gay man love
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:24   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I always believed Hans was a homoghey!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:29   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
a/s/l?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:34   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

in 'fooling arround' and having fun i have no problem if i get kissed on my lips for laughs, but when he gives me a horny look and wants to snog me then i get homocidal.

i am missing the first 48 ticks of PA i think.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:36   #11
JammyJim
Godfather

fooling around with boys isnt 'straight' hans.

fooling around with girls is acceptable.

i fear faggotry may be afoot.

seek help immediately.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 21:37   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
fooling around with boys isnt 'straight' hans.

fooling around with girls is acceptable.

i fear faggotry may be afoot.

seek help immediately.
i guess i am busted then?

Oh and today at some family party I met the best and funniest gay couple ever, they were cute.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:09   #13
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
hehe

I've only used my tongue to eat and drink the past week, nothing else (Keep in mind, we're talking about you here...)

But my oh my, you were on a roll hans.
I hear the "snog of the night" talk is going around as I type this
(My jaws are still hurting from laughing fs!)

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:18   #14
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
wouter just told me hans "scored" that girl we made fun about the other night.

you know, the one that speaks dialect ("moe'k oe veur de bek houw'n ofzooo?")

KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:19   #15
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold
"Ik bedoel ... Menno ... hahaha"

— Scorpio
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:34   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

english only

you know the rules.
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:37   #17
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
english only

you know the rules.
sorry, insiders joke

-edit-
And concerning the title of this thread... I'm not a fairy, I'm an angel!

— Scorpio
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 22:40   #18
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I went on a gay spree last night, but my faggotry only got as far as doing the thumb trick in the middle of a large crowd of people.

And I got the funniest looks ever.

Don't do it kids, its WRONG.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 23:29   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
i guess i am busted then?

Is being 'busted' some kind of homosexual thing?
Unread 14 Sep 2003, 23:30   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
'busted' some kind of homosexual thing?
yes, they are
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 00:18   #21
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i feel used and abused.

violated

dirty

i will now shower till 0700.

burn the clothes i wore yesterday (yellow polo, white shirt with color and pale jeans and my puma kart sneakers)
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 07:35   #22
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight Theamion
the clothes i wore yesterday (yellow polo, white shirt with color and pale jeans and my puma kart sneakers)
And you're calling Scorpio a fairy?
Unread 15 Sep 2003, 11:38   #23
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
And you're calling Scorpio a fairy?
yes.
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:21   #24
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
my wet dream come true

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:23   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I know a Malaysian chap who has a nice body.

This is why I am better than you.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 17:53   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Im starting to wonder if my planned roadtrip of europe next year is going to include the netherlands or not.
Seems like a scary place
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:00   #27
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
I wish I could road trip with you snurx :love::ninjaa:

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 18:04   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
I wish I could road trip with you snurx :love::ninjaa:
Get your own bum-buddy, bitch.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2003, 22:33   #29
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

no homosexuality in my thread .... oh wait.

today during lunch Scorp and I found out we both did things we regret.

Me pulling that ex of his mate and his attempt to snog me.
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 00:01   #30
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew after reading the first 2-3 posts when I scrolled down id find marilyn and meaple in here...

god im ****ing good!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 03:19   #31
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Remember kids! Its not gay unless the balls touch!
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:26   #32
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
Remember kids! Its not gay unless the balls touch!
indeed, it's called "socializing"

— Scorpio
Unread 17 Sep 2003, 11:54   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

twas a nice sandwich tho