User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Mar 2003, 10:35   #251
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: Ooooooh

Quote:
Originally posted by Emlin
Can I join pls?
If the HC can be professional, then I believe you should be allowed to join the community forums etc.

Long time no see mate by the way, I wondered where you'd got to, but got kickbanned for mentioning your name so it took a while to find out.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 13:39   #252
Slinky
SPESHAL

Slinky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke
Oh excuse me but havent you own stuff to take care of in Eden?
Geeze I cant believe this. I guess we as the council in IPC know less about our own affairs than a hc in Eden does.

One question? Do you put forward ultimatums about your stay in Eden to as you did with us? Geezes....
That ultimatum was more than fair and I said I'd of done the same as you in my position (had it been a reasonable person joining). Do I really need to go over the facts again?

Andrea joined IPC
Some of andrea's galaxy mates were in IPC
Andrea organised an attack against her galaxy (including IPC members)
Andrea was not punished for these actions
Andrea left IPC and joined F-Crew
Andrea re-applied to IPC
I gave the ultimatum that if we'd accept a member who was perfectly willing to attack her own alliance mates, I'd leave (seems reasonable?).
A council vote happened with at least one person (although I'm pretty sure it was 2) voted against her joining.
Andrea was accepted
I left

Anyway, I won't continue to put ipc down, I have actually said some nice things about IPC in this thread as well as some not very nice things.

I believe IPC to be a good alliance, defence is usually ok until later in the evening/morning (whichever way you look at it) (which is to be expected in any mid sized or even top level alliance). It's got a capable experienced command staff, esp Yarat A good friendly bunch of people and it's been around for donkeys years. If you want some fun join ipc.
Round 4 - UiS member, The Return member, Elysium member
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 6 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 7 - UiS member, IPC BC / Cv HC
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round 9 - GC | Eden Group Planetarion Leader
Round 9.5 - MOW | Rock member
Round * Quit

Last edited by Slinky; 13 Mar 2003 at 15:09.
Slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 15:46   #253
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
*hands out chill pills*

There is very little point having petty arguments about what IPC can or cannot offer. I doubt Eden surpasses IPC in those points you listed and so it makes you appear hypocritical.
  • I doubt any alliances website is perfect, unless it surpasses the old Xanadu one which i doubt.
  • No alliance can cover defence 24/7. There were times in T&P when we had +80 members actively online at 4 or 5 in the morning but still couldnt cover incoming due to people being out on attacks, or already defending elsewhere.
  • Dirty laundry is best not aired in public, nobody comes out of it better off.

Just my 2p.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 16:08   #254
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
*hands out chill pills*

There is very little point having petty arguments about what IPC can or cannot offer. I doubt Eden surpasses IPC in those points you listed and so it makes you appear hypocritical.
  • I doubt any alliances website is perfect, unless it surpasses the old Xanadu one which i doubt.
  • No alliance can cover defence 24/7. There were times in T&P when we had +80 members actively online at 4 or 5 in the morning but still couldnt cover incoming due to people being out on attacks, or already defending elsewhere.
  • Dirty laundry is best not aired in public, nobody comes out of it better off.

Just my 2p.
OK, now go back and read my last post again. I put some good words about ipc down. I stated that the ipc website doesn't have everything, although I'm sure it's very good. I said that you can expect defence until late/early in the morning like with most other mid or even top level alliances. So basically, you've just repeated what I just said. I've never said Eden can attain these points, so it doesn't make me hypocritical, I never said IPC can attain those points when I was a member of the alliance. It's very rare an alliance can achieve everything it sets out to do perfectly, anyone assuming one can is probably deluded. It's far more fun having problems and sorting them out, organising alliances is one of the best parts of the game (for those ppl actually bored with the game).
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:26   #255
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Telhilion is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Slinky
OK, now go back and read my last post again. I put some good words about ipc down.
(After your edit ofc) I read the original and nearly replied on your level of idiocy in the ending statement, as it happens I cannot post while at college. Nice to see you spotted your own stupidity for once and tried to some extent to recover some respect in your posting.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:42   #256
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
You did well to get away with it not saying "edited at..." but anyways. I was pointing out my opinion, whether or not people agree with them i couldnt care less. It would be best to not continue arguing pointlessly because i'll just start deleting posts.

I dont pretend to know a lot about IPC but it has been around since the start of r2, so someone in there must be doing something right. Just because you dont happen to like everything that might go on in there it doesnt mean what they are doing is wrong for them. You left of your own will, fair enough, now you are no longer part of the alliance what goes on in there is none of your business. I'm sure you have plenty to do with Eden, so it might be an idea to let bygones be bygones and get on with your work there. Good luck in r9 to both Eden and IPC.

Bitching ends here.
Unread 13 Mar 2003, 17:53   #257
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
You did well to get away with it not saying "edited at..." but anyways. I was pointing out my opinion, whether or not people agree with them i couldnt care less. It would be best to not continue arguing pointlessly because i'll just start deleting posts.

I dont pretend to know a lot about IPC but it has been around since the start of r2, so someone in there must be doing something right. Just because you dont happen to like everything that might go on in there it doesnt mean what they are doing is wrong for them. You left of your own will, fair enough, now you are no longer part of the alliance what goes on in there is none of your business. I'm sure you have plenty to do with Eden, so it might be an idea to let bygones be bygones and get on with your work there. Good luck in r9 to both Eden and IPC.

Bitching ends here.
Actually they've been around since mid round 1, remember them forming with FFW and the bitching that went on between the two (I can't actually remember of FFW was real or just someone winding ppl up, but it made me laugh) and the bitching ended up there ^^
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 19:47   #258
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice
Man.. just realized this topic started over 2 years ago..and wut happened to my old forum account... Do forum accounts delete automatically after 2 years of inactivity?
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 20:02   #259
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by rshih
Man.. just realized this topic started over 2 years ago..and wut happened to my old forum account... Do forum accounts delete automatically after 2 years of inactivity?
There was a purge a few months ago, all inactive accounts got deleted at that point.
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:19   #260
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
You did well to get away with it not saying "edited at..." but anyways.
Last edited by Slinky on 13 Mar 2003 at 14:09

^^Thought with your skills you could have spotted that (aka looking at the wrong post. >_< D'oH)
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:22   #261
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by Telhilion
Last edited by Slinky on 13 Mar 2003 at 14:09

^^Thought with your skills you could have spotted that (aka looking at the wrong post. >_< D'oH)
You are the one looking at the wrong post my friend but never mind .
Unread 20 Mar 2003, 11:32   #262
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
You are the one looking at the wrong post my friend but never mind .
JC, before you get that shovel out...

Slinky says read his post again, a post 'he edited' because he knew he'd been stupid and moronic, I quote where he says this because he tried to make out the post had those pro IPC statements beforehand. I therefore am commenting on that original post with the bracketted comment about his 'interesting edit'

Now, in the interest of the thread once you've taken a look back plse delete this post and yours above
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 12:37   #263
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Telhilion
JC, before you get that shovel out...

Slinky says read his post again, a post 'he edited' because he knew he'd been stupid and moronic, I quote where he says this because he tried to make out the post had those pro IPC statements beforehand. I therefore am commenting on that original post with the bracketted comment about his 'interesting edit'

Now, in the interest of the thread once you've taken a look back plse delete this post and yours above
Thank you for continuing to bitch at me, there's no stopping some ppl is there? My original post had pro IPC statements in it, it also had anti IPC statements in it (any arguement has to look at both sides of something for it to be equal). After my edit in which I decided to end the bitching it just had pro but realistic IPC statements in it. But ta for carrying on the bitching.
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 21 Mar 2003, 17:01   #264
Telhilion
NOT scottish

Quote:
Oh you were making a point to JC and not infact bitching at me again, mearly stating events that had already past
I agree.
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 14:50   #265
HRS
TFD forever

HRS is an unknown quantity at this point
i wonder how much posts all ipc recruiting topics since round 1 have together.. ah well, we have more anyway

<mpr0733> never underestimate the speed of a fryingdutch thread spammer

<Zapman> ja ik wil hrs stalken, natuurlijk, logisch
HRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Mar 2003, 15:44   #266
Dreadnought!

HI IPC~~~~~
Unread 25 Mar 2003, 11:57   #267
Valon

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought!
HI IPC~~~~~

Lo dread

-Valon
Unread 26 Mar 2003, 19:34   #268
The Nashmeister

[constructive criticism] Solid alliance, but the HC's should be less up-tight. [/constructive criticism]
Unread 27 Mar 2003, 01:41   #269
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

KeyStroke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by The Nashmeister
[constructive criticism] Solid alliance, but the HC's should be less up-tight. [/constructive criticism]
I think we have to be the most casual slackers there is, so up-tight!? Find it amusing you think that though, but that is like way way way off

Dont mix non-serious with casual though
<Zhil> hmm
<Hicks> Dreadnought II theyd call me
KeyStroke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2003, 15:10   #270
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Smokeh will become famous soon enoughSmokeh will become famous soon enough
Me? Uptight!? You gotta be kidding right :eek:

Being uptight is not what IPC is about
Unread 3 May 2003, 05:33   #271
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

YES!!!

Another month, another dollar,, well roid ;-)

We are still about and you can find us @ www.ipc-alliance.com

Or #ipc-alliance on IRC. Anyone is welcome, doors open.
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 3 May 2003, 10:50   #272
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Please note that if you are having problems accessing our website, it is likely you have a browser that rejects cookies from a domain that is not itself, even if it is a frame in itself. If you have this problem, it can be resolved by accessing our website from

http://smokeh.liquidhost.co.uk/

And if you have any problems come find me in #ipc-alliance and I will try and fix them for you

Smokeh
IPC Recruitment and website
Unread 12 May 2003, 18:04   #273
TheCoop
The Linux Guy

TheCoop is an unknown quantity at this point
nice to know ipc is still around...

"One World, One web, One program" - Microsoft Promo ad.
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

GPG Key: http://thecoop.dyndns.org/pub_key.asc.gpg
TheCoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2003, 21:19   #274
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCoop
nice to know ipc is still around...
To be perfectly honest, with a community like IPC has, I see no reason why IPC would ever disband. Even if the current HC were to leave, the community is so strong that it could carry on. IPC will always and forever be about friendship and trust, and I'm prouder than anyone to be part of it
Unread 21 May 2003, 11:25   #275
Dreadnought!

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokeh
To be perfectly honest, with a community like IPC has, I see no reason why IPC would ever disband. Even if the current HC were to leave, the community is so strong that it could carry on. IPC will always and forever be about friendship and trust, and I'm prouder than anyone to be part of it

IPC = KeyStroke

If KeyStroke left there would be no IPC
Unread 21 May 2003, 23:37   #276
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
IPC = KeyStroke

OMG, that is probably the nicest thing you ever said about me. But to be honest without the members and their dedication and firm believe in IPC and the dedication to their fellow members no matter what **** we crawl through together as an alliance IPC wouldnt been.

Althought we went through hell and back this round we did finnish better this round than previous ones. Both in score, numbers and not at least dedication (time, effort, loyality) by our members. We never had so many defence calls done, and successfull defences made, We had like around 1650 logged fleets defending (from tick 350 an onwards), the number is probably some 10-20% higher. Our top defending member Ap did send defence fleets 80 times, the average for members was 15+.
And this lady and gentlemen was done by an alliance that went alone solo, no naps, no allies, all enemies with members spread throughout the universe (72 galxies at most), also with a few pure IPC galaxies as well...

Cheers everyone..... I dont make IPC what it is, the members does.
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 22 May 2003, 17:58   #277
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
IPC = KeyStroke

Esad Dread
Unread 22 May 2003, 18:44   #278
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by KeyStroke

And this lady and gentlemen was done by an alliance that went alone solo, no naps, no allies, all enemies with members spread throughout the universe (72 galxies at most), also with a few pure IPC galaxies as well...
For that alone i have much respect for you and your alliance. I wish more alliances would take that kind of attitude towards the game.

IPC
Unread 22 May 2003, 19:20   #279
TheCoop
The Linux Guy

TheCoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
For that alone i have much respect for you and your alliance. I wish more alliances would take that kind of attitude towards the game.

IPC
I wish more people would appreciate what ipc has done and is doing to the community, it is often ignored as an 'also ran' but it is one of the best alliances and best communities in pa. Thankyou for recognising that

"One World, One web, One program" - Microsoft Promo ad.
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler

GPG Key: http://thecoop.dyndns.org/pub_key.asc.gpg
TheCoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 May 2003, 23:38   #280
KnightOfSilver
IPC workhorse

KnightOfSilver is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
It's got a capable experienced command staff, esp Yarat A good friendly bunch of people and it's been around for donkeys years. If you want some fun join ipc.
Thx m8 ... haven't been able to be as involved as I'd like this round, but hopefully that will change as soon I get a decent job with standard working hours

Anyway, IPC hasn't been better than rnd 9 as far as I can tell, and the new website is great (pld Smo), although still a little grey for my liking

Join up now, new players and old, all considered.

Yarat
Rd 3 80:20:16 Yarat of Heretic
Rd 4 187:19:17 Crusader of Paladin's Rest (x19th)
Rd 5 24:16:18 -=Artemis=- of -=The Hunt=-
Rd 6 7:24:17 Yarat of Paladin's Rest (C7RL)
Rd 7 31:22:1 Arthur of Camelot (31st)
Rd 8 53:4:8 The Hammer of Thor (53xeh)
Rd 9 32:1:9 Eriocaulon of Aquaticum (HCP)
#ipc-alliance
KnightOfSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 May 2003, 18:43   #281
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
hay guys what's going on in this thread
Unread 24 May 2003, 11:12   #282
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
Originally posted by KnightOfSilver
Anyway, IPC hasn't been better than rnd 9 as far as I can tell, and the new website is great (pld Smo), although still a little grey for my liking
Thanks for the nice comments, although of course the website has no grey at all, it's all different shades of purdy blue Looks like I nabbed the zik stylesheet atm hehehe Although of course if you can do better, you're welcome

I'll consider changing the design a bit once I've done my exams
Unread 30 May 2003, 02:10   #283
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Try and keep the flaming to a minimum if at all. Its not needed and tbh you shouldnt really sink to that kind of level if you are mature adults.

Thanks.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 10:26   #284
JC
lolly roffle

Right.

First of all my apoligies for being absent when all of this went off, i was out having fun and didnt expect AR to suddenly explode into activity.

Secondly, kindly stop the flaming and trolling now. At some point today if i get chance i will get rid of the posts that arent necessary on this board. If you want to argue over this matter do so on IRC or wherever, just not on this board as it is not meant for that purpose.

Just to finish off the argument for you, i have been in some damn good alliances through my PA career but none of them have been able to cover all incomings. There always comes a point when an alliance runs out of ships and can no longer cover its members, especially those with low eta's, its just something you have to learn to live with.

Edit:

Thread pruned.

Last edited by JC; 30 May 2003 at 19:22.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 16:44   #285
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Right.

First of all my apoligies for being absent when all of this went off, i was out having fun and didnt expect AR to suddenly explode into activity.

Secondly, kindly stop the flaming and trolling now. At some point today if i get chance i will get rid of the posts that arent necessary on this board. If you want to argue over this matter do so on IRC or wherever, just not on this board as it is not meant for that purpose.

Just to finish off the argument for you, i have been in some damn good alliances through my PA career but none of them have been able to cover all incomings. There always comes a point when an alliance runs out of ships and can no longer cover its members, especially those with low eta's, its just something you have to learn to live with.
Please remove the nonsense that just happend. Sigh, hate it when such as this happen. And yes, some players think having an alliance mean they get defence no matter what, but alliances isnt about babysitting but about working together, teamplay. Some fail to grasp that..
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 1 Jun 2003, 18:32   #286
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
[*]I doubt any alliances website is perfect, unless it surpasses the old Xanadu one which i doubt.
It doesn't surpass the Xanadu webbie from what I can see, but then there may be HC or officer level things I can't see on the IPC webbie that I ofc had access to on the Xanadu webbie.

Stil IPC's new website looks 10 times as good as the old one and is definitely improved in many ways.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 16:31   #287
Xearz

Xearz is an unknown quantity at this point
Recruitment closed

IPC are currently not accepting new members, an exception to this are applications from members of galaxies who already include IPC members, and who have at least THREE references from current IPC members.

Why does the airforce need new expensive bombers? Have the people we've been bombing all these years been complaining about the old ones?

#ipc-alliance
www.ipc-alliance.com
Xearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 17:33   #288
Smokeh
Kitty handler

The current status of recruitment can always be seen at the following url:

http://smokeh.liquidhost.co.uk/forums/register.php
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:27   #289
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point
NO!!

There are loads of people out there who need a serious alliance like yours. Let me guess: you got overstressed with PM's of people who want to join? (I noticed the #1 tag ranking.)

Anyway, you helped a lot of people getting the hang of things. Thank you for that. Any of the 'l33t' alliances wanna open up now and do their bit in getting more people to enjoy playing this game?
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 18:34   #290
Smokeh
Kitty handler

We don't intend to stop showing people the ropes of the game. We're just taking this totally as a temporary measure, we don't want to outstretch our boundaries to the point where IPC spirals beyond control, and we're in danger of that happening at the present time.

We will probably re-open recruitment at some point during the round
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:28   #291
KeyStroke
Certified Maniac

We'we taken on quite a few nem players this round. Completely new to Planetarion. We also rejoyced as we seen old members of IPC since past rounds have come back to serve with us again.

The only way to get in now is by have vouches and being in a galaxy of another IPC member. Im sorry for this, but we just cant take aboard anymore at current time. Its fun to see new players flock to Planetarion again, but it seems there is lack of actual alliances who is willing to take these on, and forming of new ones is rather a bad idea as it take some with a foundation at least.

Oh and kudos to people who tried to join with malicious intentions, I thought maybe at this point where we was given another shoot at a round with 9.5 to bring some fun into the game again we got spared for such, but I guess IPC bring to much fear? geee.. sigh...
<Zhil> hmm
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:47   #292
Gerbie
pe0n

You are the #1 alliance in the tag ranking. You're a winner. The other alliance probably want to know how you achieved that.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:01   #293
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
You are the #1 alliance in the tag ranking. You're a winner. The other alliance probably want to know how you achieved that.
Because we're the only medium sized alliance tagging
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:06   #294
Gerbie
pe0n

Sssh.

The only one who dares to. The others are chicken. (So are we btw.) Enjoy your moment of fame, since you are working hard for it and have deserved it.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:10   #295
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerbie
Sssh.

The only one who dares to. The others are chicken. (So are we btw.) Enjoy your moment of fame, since you are working hard for it and have deserved it.
I dont really think it's anything to be proud of at the moment... If we're still there or there abouts at the end of the round it'll be an achievement, at the moment I don't really see it as such, it just shows we have a decent membercount
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 12:53   #296
Slinky
SPESHAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Smokeh
I dont really think it's anything to be proud of at the moment... If we're still there or there abouts at the end of the round it'll be an achievement, at the moment I don't really see it as such, it just shows we have a decent membercount
doubtful you will be at the end of the round unfortunately as your entire memberlist is quite freely available for anyone. Last I heard it was 144, although there's one floating about with 142 :|
Round 5 - Didn't play
Round 8 - GC | IPC BC
Round * Quit
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 12:58   #297
Gerbie
pe0n

According to the tag ranking it is currently 155.

Why was that a problem again? Do you think a major powerblock will be formed which will focus on the destruction of the evil IPC alliance?
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 10:17   #298
Xearz

Xearz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
doubtful you will be at the end of the round unfortunately as your entire memberlist is quite freely available for anyone. Last I heard it was 144, although there's one floating about with 142 :|

Sounds like you're talking about a list with people on it using the IPC tag, not the memberslist

Why does the airforce need new expensive bombers? Have the people we've been bombing all these years been complaining about the old ones?

#ipc-alliance
www.ipc-alliance.com
Xearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 17:40   #299
Cicada
p a r r a c i d a

Cicada is an unknown quantity at this point
your websites kinda nice

doesn't inspire me though..

could do with some better gfx, or a better colour scheme..

have to admire your ability to keep going, depite being lamented and put down for ever...
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 17:59   #300
Smokeh
Kitty handler

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicada
your websites kinda nice

doesn't inspire me though..

could do with some better gfx, or a better colour scheme..

have to admire your ability to keep going, depite being lamented and put down for ever...
I intend to do a full redesign of the website, to make it far more powerful for the HC, BC and Captains etc.

As for being lamented and put down for ever, its not quite that bad