User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions

Unread 30 Mar 2003, 15:09   #1
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Jaret is an unknown quantity at this point
Widowmakers

Oh my ... I just love em !!

They outpreform (own) the Pegasus and with all those uber efficient EMP ships around its "No Losses" vs. a "Total Masacre" of the enemy.

Forget about mesons against these monsters its just target practice.

Pegasus only do better vs. Vsharak, Pulsar, Corsair.
Against all other FI and against all Co the Widowmaker is superior ... and now don´t tell me about Pegasus ini ... when all enemies are stunned ... Ini doesn´t matter.

With Cathaar having those real nice, little monstrosities there is really no point in Terrans anymore, since most Cathaar ships are better (statwise) then most Terran ships (cept Wyvern maybe).

Your turn player 1 ... whats your opinion upon that argument of mine ?

R4: 109:4:21 Mongos - [4fs] [MI]
R5: 36:24:1 Carnivoria - [c36-LR] [Lux] [Crusade]
R6: xx:xx:xx Random (PA vacation)
R7: 7:12:2 PleasureDome - [FAnG]
R8: PA - Vacation
R9: 10:6:1 The Brotherhood -[Eclipse] [Excalibur]
R9.5: 6:10:8 -=The Wanderer=- of -=The Universe=- [Eclipse] [GoldenCircle]
Jaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 15:47   #2
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
err...any decent player shouldn't be possible to max-cap on if you use widows, that's the main problem...

Also, pegs with demeters might not rock as much but pegs flacking demeters and killing fi/co? yupp, I do prefer pegs.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 18:05   #3
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Widowmakers

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaret
... and now don´t tell me about Pegasus ini ... when all enemies are stunned ... Ini doesn´t matter.
Which means you'll be taking care of the same ships twice. With pegasi; you could have sent less beetles/spids/widows and still have no fleet losses. If Caths had pegs; peg+bw+pod might even be a viable fleet; widowmakers+bw+pod isn't viable due to init

EMP-res difference isn't much of a factor if you're roiding as cath imo, most co / cr (roaches/tula) ought to be frozen anyways.

Either way; Terran main strength isn't the pegasi in itself: its the demeter combined with the pegasi. With Cath; your main fleet will always be emp, and you will be sending in a ****load of shipclasses; so you will always be easier to defend against.

Widowmakers rock in theory. In real play; they suck. It all falls down to the question: 'What is this ship supposed to do?' , and I've yet to see a good answer regarding the WidowMaker
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 20:32   #4
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The Widowmaker is there to add casualties to your target, some cath actually want to kill, the widowmaker is a kill ship availble to cath.

Imo it performs this task incredibly well, thus is a valuable ship.

-Necro
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 20:48   #5
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I'll build a few. I can't stand the thought of not inflicting a single casualty in a round
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 21:52   #6
Aknot
Cybernetic Engineer

Aknot is an unknown quantity at this point
what about a bw,tula and widowmaker fleet? sounds great to me ;-)
Aknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 21:56   #7
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Toop
I think I'll build a few. I can't stand the thought of not inflicting a single casualty in a round
Guardians > Widowmakers if you want to deal some damage.

imo at least
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 21:58   #8
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Aknot
what about a bw,tula and widowmaker fleet? sounds great to me ;-)
FR DE CR classes?

what wouldnt target it?

[Edit: Yes that is a rhetorical question]

you are sending units that people build defence against because of other races having pods in those classes - it would be a wast eof time tbh. The best Caths can do is limit it to 2 classes (FR & FI, FR & CO [roaches] or FR & CR [tarants], CR & BA [Guardians])

Last edited by Ultimate Newbie; 30 Mar 2003 at 22:05.
Unread 30 Mar 2003, 23:18   #9
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

hyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet societyhyfe is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultimate Newbie
FR DE CR classes?

what wouldnt target it?

[Edit: Yes that is a rhetorical question]

you are sending units that people build defence against because of other races having pods in those classes - it would be a wast eof time tbh. The best Caths can do is limit it to 2 classes (FR & FI, FR & CO [roaches] or FR & CR [tarants], CR & BA [Guardians])
I'd go with a FR/DE/CR fleet anyday over a FI/FR one (provided everything else was equal).
1. Vsharracks, spiders, beetles,pegasi,cutters are all built in great numbers. Avoiding these will make it *much* easier to hit alot of targets; espicially terran ones without wyverns and ziks who are "low" on FI
2. By including DE/CR in an FR fleet; you don't gain any targetting from any significant defense ships (some CO; but hey, thats what your black widows are for(except for roaches ofc))
3. An FR/CR which you mention doesn't get less targetted than an FR/DE/CR one.

The reason it won't work is though:
1. Widowmakers shoot after all FI have fired. Thereby giving your opposition a chance to mutilate your precious BW (which die like flies)

All in all: I don't think it would take too many stats changes before a FR/DE/CR fleet for caths would become workable...Switching to FI-killers instead of FI-freezers might go some way to reduce that irritating 'a little too much defense'; while your losses escalate each tick because you don't kill stuff, but they do ...

and yes; i considered doing FR/DE/CR fleet for hitting Terran targets last round,(so i could use Roaches for defense/FI+ a few bw for hitting xands) and pretend calced on alot of raids.. I found a few targets i could have hit ok; but there weren't many..
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:07   #10
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
A single alomst viable use for the widowmaker is against lowish harpie terrans with a lot of pegs.

The widows flak and stun and co and fr, the makers hit the harpies reducing losses for tick 2 and 3, without having to send enough beetles and roaches to stun both the terrans FI and DE

but only until syrens/wyvern come out, then it's really not worth it.

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:10   #11
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy

Syrens can be taken care of by quite elegantly by Tulas though..
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:14   #12
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by MAdnRisKy
A single alomst viable use for the widowmaker is against lowish harpie terrans with a lot of pegs.

The widows flak and stun and co and fr, the makers hit the harpies reducing losses for tick 2 and 3, without having to send enough beetles and roaches to stun both the terrans FI and DE

I have been saying the same since the maker changed targetting in the r8 beta. However as I am playing cath this round I have fould a flaw in the reasoning.

There is no way I will have cath destroyers before terrans have cruisers. It's also highly unlikely that I'll have them before terrans have their wyverns. Cath ships take a lot longer to get than terran ships. Terrans race like mad for DE class while caths normally concentrate on travel and scans after getting FR. Even if one did go for DE asap with cath the window of opportunity for using them against a terran is only a few days, days where lets face it roaches are rather much what you wanna build, not makers.
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:27   #13
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Chax
I have been saying the same since the maker changed targetting in the r8 beta. However as I am playing cath this round I have fould a flaw in the reasoning.

There is no way I will have cath destroyers before terrans have cruisers. It's also highly unlikely that I'll have them before terrans have their wyverns. Cath ships take a lot longer to get than terran ships. Terrans race like mad for DE class while caths normally concentrate on travel and scans after getting FR. Even if one did go for DE asap with cath the window of opportunity for using them against a terran is only a few days, days where lets face it roaches are rather much what you wanna build, not makers.
I steal your idea, then you tell me it's flawed.

AND YOU WAIT UNTIL I MAKE AN ARSE OF MYSELF?!?!

evil chax

Hyfe, yeah you can, but by that point, it's probably worth taking out the pegs and the harpies anyway, and like chax said by the time you have cr it's quite feasible they have wyverns anyway :/

Either way this may well be the first time I'm really quite wrong, still at least I can blame chax for it

I'm not wrong on the syrens though, and I don't care if my name looks suspiciously like nodrog

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 00:40   #14
hyfe
Dum Di Dum Di

Well.. alot of terrans stop the ship racing after having reached DE though... I know I did atleast; doing scans now, taking the occanonal mine etc... Got CR yesterday, but it'll be long before i bother with BS..
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 01:05   #15
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

Quote:
Originally posted by hyfe
Well.. alot of terrans stop the ship racing after having reached DE though... I know I did atleast; doing scans now, taking the occanonal mine etc... Got CR yesterday, but it'll be long before i bother with BS..
so little access to scan planets and few roids to speak of, wonder which alliance you're part of

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 09:07   #16
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
well, I've allready used hydras for 1 defence call(uni, can you imagine!) and 2 attacks, so guess what did when I got to DE? ^^ BS coming along in a day or 3...
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 10:01   #17
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
the whole point of cathaar is um
15% cath
all 3 ticks now?
widowmakers just screw that up!

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2003, 10:57   #18
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

The point in widowmakers is ...

Cathaar roiding fleet: Beetle, roach, blackwidows, pods

designed for 15% roidcap and about 100% stunn.

Cathaar bash fleet : more Beetle, more Roach, more Blackwidows, Widowmakers

Both fleets have eta 8 in universe eta 7 in para/cluster.
Defense vs. those fleets would mostly be Fi and Co due to eta (ingaldef net included). However those Fi/Co defenders will think twice when they will loose some 1k ships per tick ... in addition to be stunned en mass.

Also Widowmakers are idea to kill Meson PDS.

Unread 31 Mar 2003, 20:31   #19
kyrealean
Crimson Dragon

kyrealean is an unknown quantity at this point
Cath has no need to be killing people, thats what u use teamwork for..... as so many people just love doing anyway right?

get a Xan to do the killing, u freeze and thats that

Widowmakers are useless for Cath, no need to have them, waste of resources if u build them.
Rd 4 267.2.10 D'tartagnan of DesertWinds_Fortress (Fury)
Rd 5 25.16.13 Xavier of Sanctified_Realm (Fury)
Rd 6 1.16 gave planet away (Fury)
Rd 7 23.23.13 Mikey of Goondocks (RaH)
Rd 8 C2 quit (RaH)
Rd 9 24.6.1 Prof_Xavier of School_for_Gifted_Youngsters (Eclipse)
Rd 9.5 9.8.3 Starbuck of Galactica (RaH)
kyrealean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:18   #20
stue
checkmaster

stue is an unknown quantity at this point
Heh, well Widowmakers might be better than my pegs, but I dont fear them...i dont have anything they wud target anyway ;D
But i heard your spiders and beetles dont like my pegasus fire much...

0wned
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 00:51   #21
Alexan Drite

Alexan Drite is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We have fooled, bemused and corrupted the youth of the Terrans
by rearing them in principles and theories which are known to us
to be false although it is by us that they have been inculcated.
-Protocols of the Elders of Cathaar.
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 05:09   #22
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Quote:
Originally posted by stue
Heh, well Widowmakers might be better than my pegs, but I dont fear them...i dont have anything they wud target anyway ;D
But i heard your spiders and beetles dont like my pegasus fire much...

0wned
Only some ships from me needed to def vs. de only ... unlikely me gal will get de only incs ... poor m8ts of yours ... poor you ... fleetswapping is so simple and with low eta ... I even can counter you without fearing to be targeted by your pegs ... with black widows and widowmakers ... takes care of fi/co/fr ... your pegs won´t every hit them.

0wned

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 06:43   #23
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Only some ships from me needed to def vs. de only ... unlikely me gal will get de only incs ... poor m8ts of yours ... poor you ... fleetswapping is so simple and with low eta ... I even can counter you without fearing to be targeted by your pegs ... with black widows and widowmakers ... takes care of fi/co/fr ... your pegs won´t every hit them.

0wned
wyvern/hydra

counter-owned
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 07:31   #24
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

nope ... de def works vs. CR aswell ... you wouldn´t launch if you would loose your hydra for no roids ... since you got no pods in your fleet.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 10:38   #25
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Widowmakers

Quote:
Originally posted by hyfe
Widowmakers rock in theory. In real play; they suck.
me too.

The Widowmaker is

- less efficient compared to beetle
- provides a new ship class for you, which means more ships target you
- its bad init does not substitute beetles
- you ruin your cap when using widowmaker
- you already have ****loads of ships targetting FI/ CO
- defwise: eta-disadvantage

=> use the resources on better ships
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 12:09   #26
Soron
VGN HC

Soron is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Widowmakers

Quote:
Originally posted by -QS-
me too.

The Widowmaker is

I agree...

i think WM is only good a scare factor and to draw away noob attacks...
Soron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2003, 22:53   #27
Jaret
Genuine Mastermind

Re: Re: Re: Widowmakers

Quote:
Originally posted by -QS-
me too.

The Widowmaker is

True ... however in theory the Widowmaker is one of the best Fi/Co Killers in the game ... and beetle scares nobody and kills nothing.

Mesons are dust when hit by WM. The additional shipclass is not always an disadvantage and roidcap is only ruined if you don´t handle them right (ie 2nd fleet).

Overall I like them ... never was a friend of building only 2-3kinda ships ... for its boring ... and cathaar always leave targets with a bad ratio behind. Its war ... and in war you kill the enemy and not sedate him.

Unread 1 Apr 2003, 23:12   #28
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
with black widows and widowmakers ... takes care of fi/co/fr ... your pegs won´t every hit them.

0wned
True, but the Pegs dont even need to hit them, as none of them fire on DE - wasted fleetscore.
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 00:35   #29
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
The only problem with building enough Widows to make a difference is, that you can't have enough EMP-power to stop even a single-fleet attack from capping full, and you become an easy target. Adding Guardians may deter FR-attacks, but again leaving even less EMP-ships.

So, adding WMs or Guardians to a Cath fleet will make that Cath a much more desirable target, so not recommended unless you can count on getting def...

Of course if you don't need to care about getting attacked yourself, and want to be able to kill when you attack, then WM is quite an ok choice, definitely better than big-eta Guardian.

But I have to say, Clipper-Rogue-Buccaneer combo kills in much more satisfactory manner, especially against a Cathaar with too many WMs and Guardians
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 10:12   #30
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Widowmakers

Quote:
True ... however in theory the Widowmaker is one of the best Fi/Co Killers in the game ... and beetle scares nobody and kills nothing.

Mesons are dust when hit by WM. The additional shipclass is not always an disadvantage and roidcap is only ruined if you don´t handle them right (ie 2nd fleet).

Overall I like them ... never was a friend of building only 2-3kinda ships ... for its boring ... and cathaar always leave targets with a bad ratio behind. Its war ... and in war you kill the enemy and not sedate him.
using 2 fleets to attack this early is just a waste of fleets imho, I'd rather take 2 targets and have better fleets, and in the end you might like them, but they are not the best way to go.

And I'd still 0wn your ass 8 days a week with my pegs/dems/hydras army :/ (wyverns coming along in 2days time, blaat)
Unread 2 Apr 2003, 23:02   #31
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Widowmakers

Quote:
Originally posted by Sun_Tzu
And I'd still 0wn your ass 8 days a week with my pegs/dems/hydras army :/ (wyverns coming along in 2days time, blaat)
i like my navy more - 2000 harpies, 200 Chimera, 50 apods.

hey, i've only jsut started...
Unread 5 Apr 2003, 16:13   #32
pyromanic
Troll Warrior

pyromanic is an unknown quantity at this point
WM are a self defence ship.

-Cathaar not so fluffy now

-The extra class is an advantage when defending

- Sure beats any equalivant pds

Yes if you always get defence on time because you never sleep and yer perfect then its not needed and it is a waste to build killers in an emp fleet.
But otherwise a few killing ships adds a nice lethal edge to my fleet that helps to complicate matters and yes deter anyone looking for easy targets which Cathaar are classicly seen as.
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 14:02   #33
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
THE CHIMERA OWNZ JOOO ALL

Ah yes it does, I'm amazed when I scan the cath planets, they hardly seem to have black widows anymore. A pure chimera fleet of half to 1/3 of their score sends them fleeing from their planet. Gotta say I love it.

And those that say only the big ships are good for terrans : LOL

A few pegs so you have 1 peg roiding fleet and 2 chimera roiding fleets that doubles as very good self-defense when not out - is way better than messing around with cr/ba. Not to mention the time-saving of sending just FR, roiding = too easy.
(/me remembers the fun but time consuming work of being zik last round)

Stat-monkeys, go ahead and flame me, then try putting a mix of big ships up against a pure chim fleet. Don't bother putting in harpys to screw up the chim, for lets face it, terrans don't build harpies, except maybe at the top of the food chain..
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:01   #34
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

all terrans build harpys, it's for defence, o/c.

Though I know what you mean, a chim-heavy terran can be pretty nasty with a de-fleet, but then again I had a serious problem finding cathaar-targets this round so wether they build bw's or roaches never really mathered to me :/
Now put pure chims up against xandas or zikos :/ Or for that mather terrans with a serious hydra/wyvern capacity :/
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:12   #35
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kåre Willoch
THE CHIMERA OWNZ JOOO ALL

Ah yes it does, I'm amazed when I scan the cath planets, they hardly seem to have black widows anymore. A pure chimera fleet of half to 1/3 of their score sends them fleeing from their planet. Gotta say I love it.

And those that say only the big ships are good for terrans : LOL

A few pegs so you have 1 peg roiding fleet and 2 chimera roiding fleets that doubles as very good self-defense when not out - is way better than messing around with cr/ba. Not to mention the time-saving of sending just FR, roiding = too easy.
(/me remembers the fun but time consuming work of being zik last round)

Stat-monkeys, go ahead and flame me, then try putting a mix of big ships up against a pure chim fleet. Don't bother putting in harpys to screw up the chim, for lets face it, terrans don't build harpies, except maybe at the top of the food chain..
u only need 0.67 BW to stop a chimera ^^
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:12   #36
Urkki

Urkki is an unknown quantity at this point
The single most annoying thing about WM is this:

I have to send Clippers with my Rogues when I go WM-hunting to get through the Roaches and Tullas (since I'm not specializing in stealers, so I don't have that many Rogues). And then unless target has very many WM, they tend to die from clippers, so I cap only 1 or two ticks of them!

My only consolation is that Rogues also cap BWs
Unread 16 Apr 2003, 18:27   #37
spectrum

spectrum is an unknown quantity at this point
widowmakers are crap. far to easy to flak against with a small bunch of corsair. the corsair even die less from them + absorb more wasted gunpower than against pegs.
the corsair beeing stunned isnt that much important in that case.
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 23:00   #38
beefeb
General dogsbody

beefeb is an unknown quantity at this point
I think you missed his point, the beetles/scorps stop the corsairs or equivalent. This is a job they are both VERY good at, better than any other, then the WM's steam in and punish you for trying it on.

They give the cathaars a little of that scary factor that they previously lacked, lets face it, previous rounds attacking a cat was a case of oh well, he foze me, oh dear, i lost nil ships, but now we cats get to freeze you up then make you think twice about coming back for more.

Then, throw in a handful of gaurdian against chims....which kill on average 5 per tick each, then you have a nice little bad boy fleet. Not counting your stunners of course.
beefeb is offline   Reply With Quote