User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Feb 2003, 09:23   #1
Biw_biw

Biw_biw is an unknown quantity at this point
Question The Manual?

when is the manual going to be realesed???
The ship stats being realeased is great but i was just wondering when the tech tree at least was goin to be realesed because that way some stratergy can be made. And considering we have to wait a minimum of 2WEEKS b4 the game starts the more time stratergising the better(i think)
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 11:24   #2
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The techtree would be very similer, if not the same, as last round.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2003, 15:05   #3
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mbushell
The techtree would be very similer, if not the same, as last round.
It has already been anounced that xan constructions will be more expensive, which may affect a 72 hr plan.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:16   #4
Biw_biw

ok well i didnt save the maual from last round so if some1 has it could they email it to me or something?
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 00:40   #5
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Re: The Manual?

Quote:
Originally posted by Biw_biw
when is the manual going to be realesed???
A few days probably -- MrBrick collapsed into sleep earlier due to spending 29 hour straight working on it.

Please be patient - it will be with you as soon as it's written, proof-read and uploaded.
Unread 23 Feb 2003, 09:30   #6
Biw_biw

alright then sounds goods thanx A2
AND that MrBrick keep up the long hours
Unread 24 Feb 2003, 03:35   #7
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough
Please tell me I missed it

I looked under combat, I looked under military, I looked under ship stata.

I can't find how combat works in the manual!

Now I know how combat works, but what's the idea here? Is the plan to make it even harder for newbies to compete? Or is this a step in the direction round 10 will be taking with hidden formulas that only the most dedicated allances will have the manpower to figure out while all the rest fumnble in the dark?