Round 85 - Burnout
Round 85 - Burnout completed earlier this evening.
The End of Round Ceremony (EoRC) is now starting at 21:00 GMT for an hour in #planetarion on irc.netgamers.org (accessible via the com unit).
It will consist of:
- interviews with the top players
- interviews with the top galaxy
- interviews with representatives of the top alliance
- the alliance competition (allcomp), where users will [tag] in their nickname for their alliance, and the winning alliance will win 3 credits.
Havoc setup will shortly be setup as follows:
- All researches completed
- 500 million resources total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 3000 asteroids total (split over metal/crystal/eonium according to race)
- 30 of each factory, 30 wave amplifiers, 50 security centres and 30 of each refinery ADDED to each planet
- Fleets recalled
- XP kept
- Asteroid mining limits increased to 8 million asteroids total
- Maximum construction limit set at 800 constructions
- Ticks set at every 15 minutes.
- Alliances will be reset and set to galaxy only.
Havoc will start at 09:00 GMT on Saturday, 29th February and continue until Thursday, 12th March at 20:00 GMT.
Originally Posted By Appocomaster