User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:49   #1
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about
a liitle quiz

what films r these quotes from
  1. "Okay, so what do you need? Besides a miracle."
    "Guns. Lots of guns."
  2. "You know, Christ told me the secret to the resurrection once. We were at this wedding in Canaan, right? And I got drunk and forgot it."
    "Wait, wait, wait. Christ? You knew Christ?"
    "Knew him? Shit, ****** owes me twelve bucks."
  3. "Sir, just a little anxious to get up there and whup ET's ass, that's all."
  4. "Hey, Data, where are you going?"
    "Setting booty traps."
    "You mean booby traps."
    "That's what I said, booby traps! Be quiet, shhh! God, these guys..."
  5. "I did not come to medical school to murder my classmates, no matter how deranged they might be."
  6. "And don't worry about the vase."
    "What vase?"
    "That vase..."
    "I'm sorry."
    "I said don't worry about it."
    "How did you know?"
    "Ohhh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything?"
  7. Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
  8. someone : Attention, whoever you are. This channel is reserved for emergency calls only...
    someone else : No ****ing shit, lady! Do I sound like I'm ordering a pizza?
  9. someone: Would sir care for a starter of some garlic bread perhaps?
    someone else: No, thank you. I will proceed directly to the IV of hard drugs, please.
  10. someone: Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?!
    someone else: Man, nobody understands the words that come out of your mouth
  11. "Surely you can't be serious."
    "I am serious. And don't call me Shirley."
  12. Get off... the nuclear... warhead.
  13. "Prepare ship for light speed!"
    "No no no, light speed is too slow!"
    "Light speed too slow?"
    "Yes, we're gonna have to go right to... ludicrous speed!"
    "Ludicrous speed? Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't know if this ship can take it!"
    "Whatsa matter, Colonel Sandurz? Chicken?"
  14. Party on, dudes.
  15. "I want the people to know that they still have two out of three branches of the government working for them, and that ain't bad."
  16. Me so horny. Me love you long time.
  17. Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?
  18. You see a bug hole, YOU NUKE IT!

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:55   #2
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Re: a liitle quiz

1. The Matrix
2. Dogma
3. Independence Day
4. ?
5. Flatliners
6. The Matrix
7. Jurassic Park
8. Die Hard
9. ?
10. ?
11. Airplane!
12. ?
13. Spaceballs
14. Wayne's World
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?
18. ?
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle

Last edited by rageybabey; 7 Oct 2003 at 18:02.
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:56   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

10. erm jacky chan and chris tucker film..... erm...... the second one? Erm..... yeah.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:57   #4
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

17. erm....Pulp fiction?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:58   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

tis tuff.

you should translate those quote in different languages (japanese, french, german etc...) so everybody can take part on the quiz

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:58   #6
Embroglio

18. Starship Troopers
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:58   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

1. The Matrix
2. Dogma
3. Independence Day
4. ?
5. Flatliners
6. The Matrix
7. Jurassic Park
8. Die Hard
9. Trainspotting
10. ?
11. Airplane!
12. Broken Arrow
13. Spaceballs
14. Wayne's World
15. ?
16. ?
17. Pulp Fiction
18. Starship Troopers

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:59   #8
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embroglio
10. erm jacky chan and chris tucker film..... erm...... the second one? Erm..... yeah.
rush hour (2)?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:59   #9
Embroglio

19. Any Marx brothers film.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 17:59   #10
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
rush hour (2)?
Aye!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:00   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

4. GOONIES!
9. Trainspotting (what else?)
10. Rush Hour 2
12. Sad to say I know this, Armageddon.
15. Mars Attacks
16. ?
17. Pulp Fiction
18. Starship Troopers
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:00   #12
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

16. Full metal jacket or platoon i think
18. Starship troopers
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:01   #13
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey

14. Wayne's World
wrong-ish

i didn't mean that film

think of another film

DM.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:02   #14
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

1. The Matrix
2. Dogma
3. Independence Day
6. The Matrix
7. Jurassic Park
8. DIe Hard
10. Rush Hour (or was in RH2??)
11. Airplane!
12. Armageddon
13. Spaceballs
14. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
15. Mars Attacks
18. Starship Troopers
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:02   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

16 is Full Metal Jacket (ta rr)
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:03   #16
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackmonkey
10. Rush Hour (or was in RH2??)
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:03   #17
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh............................. :damnit:
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:03   #18
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

some1 do the full this i'll give u a prize

i'll be back in 1 hr

DM.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:04   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Or Bogus Journey.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:06   #20
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
16. Full metal jacket or platoon i think
first one
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 18:07   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
some1 do the full this i'll give u a prize

i'll be back in 1 hr
1 Matrix
2 Dogma
3 Independence Day
4 Goonies
5 Flatliners
6 Matrix again
7 Jurassic Park
8 Die Hard
9 Trainspotting
10 Rush Hour 2
11 Airplane!
12 Armageddon
13 Spaceballs
14 Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
15 Mars Attacks
16 Full Metal Jacket
17 Pulp Fiction
18 Starship Troopers
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 19:05   #22
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
1 Matrix
2 Dogma
3 Independence Day
4 Goonies
5 Flatliners
6 Matrix again
7 Jurassic Park
8 Die Hard
9 Trainspotting