User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:42   #1
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
afi

whats your favourite afi song?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:43   #2
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
girl's not grey
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:44   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is there a track entitled

'What the ****ing sweet **** are afi'?

Because that would be mine.
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:47   #4
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by CoD
whats your favourite afi song?
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
'What the ****ing sweet **** are afi'?
Well, as he's asking for a song, and 'artists' or bands' do songs... I'm guessing it's one of them

It's a rockish band btw, although no doubt someone will tell me that "they arn't rock you moron! they're clearly... xxxxxxx"

Such is life
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:48   #5
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I realise it's a band, as opposed to a new type of colostomy bag*.

But as I don't know even if it's an acronym for something, or just a really **** name*, I can offer only sarcasm.

*See what I did there? ****? Colostomy?
Unread 9 Jun 2003, 23:54   #6
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
Well I did try and goofle it, but I gave up rather quickly

I'm sure some |-|ard C0re fan could tell you tho...

I have [brought] two tracks and they seem... interesting. Havn't grabbed me tho. "Days of the Pheonix" is alright tho.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 00:13   #7
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
AFI - Malleus Maleficarum

One of their better ones.

Pab, grab me on IRC if you want to find out who they are deary.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 00:15   #8
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

^^ |-|ard C0re fan ^^
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 10:10   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Pab, grab me on IRC if you want to find out who they are deary.
I'm not that bothered to be honest; I'm just mocking what I don't understand.
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 11:35   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Our of their new rock stuff from the new album the song I like most is Leaving Song Part II.

From their old punk stuff, my favourite is This Secret Ninja.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 12:29   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
they were on radio 1, i dunno who they are though
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jun 2003, 17:05   #12
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
"Total Immortal" was so ace when it came out. "Girl's Not Grey" is my favorite right now though.