User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Jul 2004, 10:38   #51
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Something beautiful yet terrible happened to me yesterday (warning: gayness insid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumad
what is clear?
It´s clear that I will not feel any better or be generally helped when I would tell my GF. If something would have happened between me and the Spanish girl I´d have to tell her, but since this is not so, noone wins anything from truth in this stage.

I´m sure (not generally speaking, but for me and my gf it works like this) that being open would cause more problems than it would help my conscience.

I must relax and think. If I would know the Spanish girl a little better it would be easier to come to decisions. So therefore I must spend a little time with her. Although I´d prefer to get this out of my system. Twisting and turning in the bed will sooner or later make me say her name in my sleep (hello comedy capers story twist).
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 12:04   #52
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Something beautiful yet terrible happened to me yesterday (warning: gayness insid

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
It´s clear that I will not feel any better or be generally helped when I would tell my GF. If something would have happened between me and the Spanish girl I´d have to tell her, but since this is not so, noone wins anything from truth in this stage.

I´m sure (not generally speaking, but for me and my gf it works like this) that being open would cause more problems than it would help my conscience.

I must relax and think. If I would know the Spanish girl a little better it would be easier to come to decisions. So therefore I must spend a little time with her. Although I´d prefer to get this out of my system. Twisting and turning in the bed will sooner or later make me say her name in my sleep (hello comedy capers story twist).
You should say her name the next time you and your girlfriend make out. This is an excellent way to bring up the topic without hurting anyone's feelings or giving your girlfriend something to bring up every time you fight for the rest of your life*.

*May not be true
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 12:12   #53
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Something beautiful yet terrible happened to me yesterday (warning: gayness inside)

is it spanish or italian women that get really huge arses when they reach 30?

1) there will always be people in the world that make you go weak at the knees no matter how happy you are with the person you are with
2) never think of your current relationship in terms of time input, if you arent happy you arent happy if it has been 2 weeks or 20 years
3) no harm in developing a working relationship with this woman and seeing where it goes
but be aware that she is completely and totally all knowing about the effect she has on men and it may well be a business tool to her
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 13:31   #54
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Re: Something beautiful yet terrible happened to me yesterday (warning: gayness inside)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
3) no harm in developing a working relationship with this woman and seeing where it goes but be aware that she is completely and totally all knowing about the effect she has on men and it may well be a business tool to her
/INSERT SOUND AND VISION OF TWIN TOWERS FALLING WITH GLASS BREAKING ETC.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 14:32   #55
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread wasn't nearly as gay as I hoped.

Are you sure you're not just reading too deeply into her signs? Maybe she is just interested in what you have to offer professionally, and doesn't want to see you in any other way...?
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 14:33   #56
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
/INSERT SOUND AND VISION OF TWIN TOWERS FALLING WITH GLASS BREAKING ETC.

"BEHIND YOU TOO STEVE"
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 14:35   #57
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
This thread wasn't nearly as gay as I hoped.

Hoped?

You mean "feared" surely.

It was just a little typo yeah?!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:00   #58
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

K yeah I didn't read through all that really long bullshit but I also never said anything about telling your girlfriend about the OTHER girl.

I said to talk to her about the fact that you're questioning your relationship. I'd want to know if the peson I was with was having doubts - I've come right out and told guys I've dated "hey I'm thinking this isn't really what I want right now..." even after a long time. Honesty is better because you look like less of an asshole... If you two break up and she finds out you're dating this other girl a month later at least she'll know you didn't cheat on her and you were honest that you wanted to move on.

I'd love to know how many of the guys who have given you advice of any kind on this topic actually have girlfriends and good relationships with them or if they too are just thinking about "shagging some fit bird"...

Nothing guarantees you're going to end up with this other chick anyway. You might approach her or flirt with her and find out she's married with 5 kids. I mean - to assume that you've got it made when it comes to this other girl is pretty arrogant. You already HAVE something with one person...don't assume it's going to be the same with every other girl you meet.

Infatuation of any kind will **** you harder than a train...just be careful.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:12   #59
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Just dont talk to your gf until your sure you're infact "doubting the relationship",
and it's not just "phwoar she's fit, i wouldnt mind slipping it in".
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:16   #60
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey

I'd love to know how many of the guys who have given you advice of any kind on this topic actually have girlfriends and good relationships with them or if they too are just thinking about "shagging some fit bird"...
To be honest Ragey, I refrained from giving advice due to my lack of a gf/experience/caring.
Heheh.

Anyway, yeah I agree that it’s a little soon to be contemplating leaving your gf for this hot chick. You may be misunderstanding her signals. From what you describe, it sounds as if this could all just be normal business stuff. All this shows you is that you can be infatuated with other people, even though you may love your gf. If the only thing that comes from all this is you working out what you want in you relationship, then it was worth the hassle
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:34   #61
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
K yeah I didn't read through all that really long bullshit

Ragey in

"i didn't bother reading other people's points of view but i'm going to argue against them anyways"

non shocka
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:35   #62
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heres my 'true' opinion.

You will always find 'better looking' women out there. Unless your dating a supermodel <3 <3 <3

anyhoo...

She might be feigning even the slightest interest for business purposes and she is infact as cut-throat as they come. Using Sex as a tool to get what she wants. As such she should be steered clear off.
However the more time you spend with her the more youll know whether this is the case or not. Ask her out for a drink or something and get to know her socially. Dribbling over her will not help. You have to get to know her first.

As for your 'real' relationship. I take it that this has made you question whether you should be together or not. This isnt a bad thing. Kate and I have had many a conversation about whether things will work etc etc.

Depending on what kind of relationship and what kind of gf you have you can :

a) Talk to her about where your relationship is going. Do you plan to get married? Do you or her have any doubts about anything etc etc...this will almost "prepare" her for future conversations on the matter.

b) Ignore the whole issue and get to know pretty girl before you do anythingf stupid. That way you have more chance to decide.

c) If you felt bolts of lightning pass between you and pretty girl and your absolutely 100% sure that its all 'aces' then explore it more and tell your gf that your not sure about the relationship anymore and break up.

d) Stay with gf and ignore the pretty one.

tbh whatever will be will be. Ive always believed that if your meant to be with someone it just happens regardless of circumstance. However i might also be living in a dream world where i delude myself as to the normal state of relationships with the opposite sex.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:39   #63
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
I've come right out and told guys I've dated "hey I'm thinking this isn't really what I want right now..."

Translation:

"I want to break up with you but i dont want to feel too shitty about it so i'm going to make it seem like breaking up was a mutual decision so i can justify my actions to myself"

Something like that yeah?!
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:51   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I said to talk to her about the fact that you're questioning your relationship.
Wanting to screw someone else doesn't necessarily mean you question the relationship.

And please don't be patronising on the "how many of you have girlfriends" stuff.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:52   #65
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Telling a guy that things aren't working out doesn't make it seem like a mututal decision...and why should I feel shitty about not wanting to stay with someone?? Yeah hardly. If I'm with someone and things are getting boring or going nowhere I'm not going to feel bad about not wasting my time on them anymore. Breaking up with someone is hardly anything to feel guilty or bad about. Cheating on them however is. Especially when you could have just broken up with them first.

I used that "things aren't working out" line on a guy I was dating early last year and felt completely good about myself for it. He was a loser, no job, no money - waste of time and I'm not a babysitter. Why should I have kept lying to him about the fact I wasn't happy or intersted in him anymore? I told him things were shit and moved on. Of course I had to change my phone number within a month because he wouldn't stop calling - but that's was just another reason to be happy about my decision. P S Y C H O .
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 15:55   #66
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you have to work at a relationship it's not worth having.

True story.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:07   #67
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If you have to work at anything it's not worth it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:10   #68
Dace
so f*cking zen

You are one dippit bint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragebabey
I said to talk to her about the fact that you're questioning your relationship. I'd want to know if the peson I was with was having doubts - I've come right out and told guys I've dated "hey I'm thinking this isn't really what I want right now..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Translation:

"I want to break up with you but i dont want to feel too shitty about it so i'm going to make it seem like breaking up was a mutual decision so i can justify my actions to myself"

Something like that yeah?!

Quote:
I used that "things aren't working out" line on a guy I was dating early last year and felt completely good about myself for it. He was a loser, no job, no money - waste of time and I'm not a babysitter. Why should I have kept lying to him about the fact I wasn't happy or intersted in him anymore? I told him things were shit and moved on. Of course I had to change my phone number within a month because he wouldn't stop calling - but that's was just another reason to be happy about my decision. P S Y C H O .

You say: If you're having doubts you should tell your parnter that "things arent working out" so you can do something about it

I say: Telling your parnter that "things aren't working out" is just a way of breaking up with them and as such you should only use it IF YOU ARE BREAKING UP WITH THEM

You say: I've used the "things are working out" line to break up with somebody
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:13   #69
Dace
so f*cking zen

Oh and btw throughout this whole thing ragey i've never once said "cheat on your gf".

All i've said is "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT TELL HER YOU FANCY ANOTHER WOMAN"

Basic simple advice which is obviously correct.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 16:34   #70
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Oh and btw throughout this whole thing ragey i've never once said "cheat on your gf".

All i've said is "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT TELL HER YOU FANCY ANOTHER WOMAN"

Basic simple advice which is obviously correct.
Right. And I never said he should tell her he fancies another woman either...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:32   #71
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

yes, but you seem to be missing the point that him fancying another woman doesnt automatically mean that there is a problem with their relationship.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:35   #72
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

True story.

personally, i dont agree with this, the only relationship i ever really worked at was one of the most fulfilling experiences i have even had, every moment spent with the girl was a joy

shame she went lesbian really
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:42   #73
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

i think fantacizing about other women is Good News for your relationship.

in that it implies you aren't gay.

Which would be a real Relationship Issue.

Unlike meeting a chick you'd like to ****.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 17:43   #74
Danae
loved

Danae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura aboutDanae has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Surely you have to work at every relationship?
Danae is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:11   #75
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danae
Surely you have to work at every relationship?
If it seems like work it's not worth it.
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 18:50   #76
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
yes, but you seem to be missing the point that him fancying another woman doesnt automatically mean that there is a problem with their relationship.
I don't think fancying another person means there's a problem in your relationship - walking down the street and seeing another person and thinking they're hot or sexy or look ****able doesn't mean your current relationship is damned.

But what was described in the initial post in this thread wasn't just fancying and has now become more than just "she was hot end of story"...

It sounds more like - she was hot and now I'm obsessed and can't stop thinking about her and HAVE to see her again... That might indicate you're a little overly bored with your current thing. 4 years is a hella long time anyway.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 19:01   #77
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

only if youre into monogamy
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 19:07   #78
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Me or xtrasyn?
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 16 Jul 2004, 19:09   #79
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

everyone... generally.
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 10:01   #80
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

so my handsome somewhere on the spanish coast residing friend
got in her pants yet?