User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:09   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Radiohead

I want to download about 5-10 Radiohead songs before I buy their new album, becuase to be honest i've never really listened to them before

So far I have:
2+2=5
Creep

I would like some more, got any recommendations?
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:12   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
creep isn't from their new album, it's old. 2+2 is from their new album.

i'd listen to songs from the new album because it's not the same as the rest, really, same miserable, but different.

New Album
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:16   #3
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
no i want songs from all their albums, not just their new one. creep was released in 1993 man!
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:21   #4
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
You
Creep
How Do You?
Stop Whispering
Thinking About You
Anyone Can Play Guitar
Ripcord
Vegetable
Prove Yourself
I Can't
Lurgee
Blow Out
Airbag
Paranoid Android
Subterranean Homesick Alien
Exit Music (For A Film)
Let Down
Karma Police
Fitter Happier
Electioneering
Climbing Up the Walls
No Surprises
Lucky
The Tourist
Everything in its Right Place
Kid A
The National Anthem
How to Disappear Completely
Treefingers
Optimistic
In Limbo
Idioteque
Morning Bell
Motion Picture Soundtrack
Planet Telex
The Bends
High and Dry
Fake Plastic Trees
Bones
Nice Dream
Just
My Iron Lung
Bulletproof... I Wish I Was
Black Star
Sulk
Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Knock yourself out.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:23   #5
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
no i want songs from all their albums, not just their new one. creep was released in 1993 man!

why get their new album and listen to their songs? why not get old albums? except kid a or whatever because that's ****.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:24   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
there is no excuse for radiohead

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:25   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
my best friend loves them. i have to not tell her they are actually **** for the sake of our friendship. can you imagine the stress...
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:38   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Shut up.

Some of their stuff is very good.

Such as :
Anyone Can Play Guitar
Creep
Karma Police
Killer Cars
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:40   #9
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Shut up.

Lying is a sin.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:47   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by rageybabey
Lying is a sin.
Not all of their stuff is very good. Some is sublime, some is not so great.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:47   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Shut up.

Such as :
Anyone Can Play Guitar
Creep
Karma Police
Killer Cars
A couple of good songs amongst a load of **** ones isnt a great ratio :/.

Last edited by JC; 6 Jul 2003 at 19:56.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:52   #12
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
My favourite Radiohead Album is 'The Bends'.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:55   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
A couple of good songs amongst a load of **** ones isnt a great ration :/.
I could go on with more "good" songs. The Bends and OK Computer are both great albums.

Yes, some of their stuff is less good. So? I personally only like Nevermind of the Nirvana albums, but that doesn't stop it being one of the best albums ever.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:58   #14
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Radiohead hit the top 20 like once a year

that's talent for you
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:08   #15
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Androme you tit. if you use the charts to rate bands, then you probably only ever listen to DJ Sammy.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:13   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:28   #17
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
From the new album download:

There, there
Where I end and You begin
Sit down, stand up
Go to sleep.

I quite like it. Not exactly music to put you in a good mood but good nevertheless.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 20:39   #18
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
creep isn't from their new album, it's old. 2+2 is from their new album.
to be specific Pablo Honey

OK computer and The Bends are nessisary albums in any music collection
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 21:40   #19
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

i got bored of downloading so i went to cd-wow and bought all their albums. they should arrive like withint a few days!
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 21:56   #20
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
Androme you tit. if you use the charts to rate bands, then you probably only ever listen to DJ Sammy.
um no u tit x3

i have prefered music taste in hip hop, d'n'b n uk urban music - but I do respect Radiohead - only band out of the scene i respect other than coldplay & strokes & foo fighters - I have all of Radiohead's albums FYI
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 22:00   #21
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
um no u tit x3

i have prefered music taste in hip hop, d'n'b n uk urban music - but I do respect Radiohead - only band out of the scene i respect other than coldplay & strokes & foo fighters - I have all of Radiohead's albums FYI

hahaha u SUCK lol
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 23:32   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Some of Radiohead's stuff is ace. I'm not too keen on the music that would be ace background if I did decide to slit my wrists though.

They are an 'interesting' band, took me a while to get in to them.
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 00:32   #23
Fist
in your ass

Fist is an unknown quantity at this point
Just buy Kashmir's new album instead

Round 2 - 4:18 [C4E] #9
Round 3 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 4 - semi-idle somewhere in p19 [TGS] + [p19a]/[R0CK]
Round 5 - idle, played a few weeks
Round 6 - 15:12 [Iliad] then no allie
Round 7 - 12:16 [Blackice]for a few weeks + [VtS] #46
Round 8 - 15:5 [Adelante] + [DTA] + [ETY]
Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 00:51   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Pablo Honey is a poor albums.

The rest are good albums, but not necessarily the kind of albums you'd want to listen to.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 01:32   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
originally posted by deffeh

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 01:37   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thom Yorke is an utter madman, though.

But Colin Greenwood went to peterhouse, so that's ok
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 07:16   #27
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Pablo Honey is a poor albums.

The rest are good albums, but not necessarily the kind of albums you'd want to listen to.
A poor album with a decent single, it was 1994 though so you can't give them too much hassle.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2003, 18:31   #28
Bizarro
Turbojugend

Bizarro is an unknown quantity at this point
My favourite songs by Radiohead are:

- I might be wrong (Amnesiac)
- The National Anthem (Kid A)
- Karma Police (OK Computer)
- Street Spirit ( Fade out) (The Bends)
- Fake Plastic Trees (The Bends)
- (Where I end and You begin (Hail to the Thief)