User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jul 2003, 15:59   #1
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
im searching for a song

its a remix of somebody to love originally by jefferson airplane.
i cant find anything on kazaa, so im wondering if anyone knows who made that remix
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:07   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wasn't it Someone to Love ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:56   #3
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
im pretty sure it was somebody, but maybe im wrong
i only heared it a few times on the radio
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 16:59   #4
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
it's "somebody" but hell if I know what the remix is.
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 17:05   #5
wu_trax

i asked goole and it told me it has been made by "Boogie Pimps" or something like that
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:06   #6
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Re: im searching for a song

Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
its a remix of somebody to love originally by jefferson airplane.
i cant find anything on kazaa, so im wondering if anyone knows who made that remix
The Jim Carrey version r0x0rs.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:24   #7
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
jefferson airplane scare me man
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2003, 19:35   #8
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
jefferson airplane scare me man
its from the 60s or something, isnt it? ofc its scary, there lived strange people back then .