User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Mar 2007, 16:07   #1
Beeblbrox

Beeblbrox is on a distinguished road
New Player in Havoc bug??

As a late comer to the round was delighted to see that when havoc started all my Research was completed for me, and I got load of Constructions that I didn't have.

My friend just started a couple of days ago in Havoc (thought it would be nice way to get her introduced to PA) as an Etd. and while she was granted all the Resource bonuses, and from what I can gather all the Travel researches, she was granted no Constructions and all the rest of the Research is still needed.

Is this a new player in Havoc bug, or was it meant to be like that? Seems a bit unfair if it was.
Beeblbrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2007, 16:11   #2
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Player in Havoc bug??

unfair & havoc in the same sentence?
Unread 19 Mar 2007, 16:21   #3
Beeblbrox

Well maybe not - I mean to introduce her to the concepts of Research and Constructions etc. I suppose it's turning out for the best, just I had expected she could get straight on with the business of building ships and attacking/defending etc.
Unread 19 Mar 2007, 16:24   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandows
unfair & havoc in the same sentence?
It's actually not in the same sentence as the one with 'havoc' in it ended with a '?'.

Yeah, I suck
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 12:32   #5
Squishy
Lost

Squishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond reputeSquishy has a reputation beyond repute

The reserch and construction bonuses are granted to planets that already exist when havoc begins. A planet signing up this late, will get the usual late starting bonuses but wont have any of the havoc bonuses that are granted to planets at the start
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 17:21   #6
Beeblbrox

All well and good, but naturally as she could build no ships the moment she got out of protection she was roided to hell and back. Might want to rethink that.
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 17:29   #7
Beeblbrox

btw - she wasn't just granted the usual late start bonus - she got the 100mil of each res and 500 roids of Havoc bonus - but no techs and research to enable her to defend them. Just wanted to clarify that. She has 121 of each roid now. Not exactly inspiring her to be a new PA player...
Unread 20 Mar 2007, 22:18   #8
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

z0mg a girl on planetarion !!! She can have my ships and roids !!
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote