User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 30 Jan 2007, 23:57   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Dear PA Team, when...

...will you finally just stop doing your job for the greater good?

It took you 10 rounds to realize that tweaking ship stats here and there simply won't help. Will it take you another 10 rounds to learn that one should NEVER EVER replace a broken part of a system with an even more broken one? And then maybe another 10 rounds to get a decent beta test going? Guys, really, that is nothing personal, but I rather see Planetarion shut down right now and forever instead of witnessing some half-assed attempts of keeping it alived. This can be mainly blamed on Jolt, as you guys know just as well. If Jolt would actually invest into the game instead of milking the last few pennies out of it we could all have our fun, but instead you - Kal, Appoco, and whoever else - are just letting yourself get exploited for a dream that can never become true in the current situation.

We are down to 1400 planets this round. Next round comes what, 900? That will probably still make Jolt a fair few bucks, but nothing else. No fun for us. No fun for you.

So, dear PA Team, when will you please shut down the game for greater good?
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:03   #2
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Dear PA Team, when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
this is a pretty gay thread dude

its not like they're forcing you to play

(that's alki's job )
you want me <3
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:03   #3
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
this is a pretty gay thread dude

its not like they're forcing you to play

(that's alki's job )
<3 idimmu.

Yes it's true. And without qeb's credit I probably wouldn't be playing this round anymore anyway.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:04   #4
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Hey Its Okay Guys!

Because Of The Server Thing I Have My Ships Back To Attack!

We Can Still Win!
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:12   #5
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
Hey Its Okay Guys!

Because Of The Server Thing I Have My Ships Back To Attack!

We Can Still Win!

kinda neat isnt it, that ppl with returning ships eta 3-9 after the first raid gets an instant return so they can send again as soon as the ticker starts

dont recall returning ships pls or you admin goons prove to be just as silly as usual gj

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 18:17   #6
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Nice work.

Jolt Investment + Recode = PAN Please
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2007, 18:45   #7
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

the pa team also need to stop promoting fascism
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2007, 12:56   #8
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

All feedback is good feedback.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2007, 17:12   #9
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

good is just a perspective
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2007, 17:38   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

As I said, all feedback is good feedback.
Means people care one way or the other.

Unread 5 Feb 2007, 18:36   #11
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

yes.

Unread 6 Feb 2007, 14:31   #12
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Yes, cause you aparently care how they turn out.

Unread 6 Feb 2007, 14:48   #13
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

all constructive feedback is good feedback. If feedback allows you to make a better decision next time, or to improve the way you operate then it is good. If feedback only annoys, upsets or angers you it does not help you and you will not improve.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2007, 17:04   #14
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Stop being a radical horn.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2007, 17:21   #15
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Why should he?
Its his right as a rebel youngster

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 15:54   #16
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Flipping kitties at tacobell are we?

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 17:17   #17
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

1400 players? I didn't realise they'd reached that level of awfulness.

But carry on as before PA Team, I'm sure everything Will Work Out Okay In The End.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:06   #18
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

So english middleclass is what they call people who work parttime renting out Barbiedvds nowdays, thats nice intel for me. I havent had a foot on english land since the great drunkenhaze of 95

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:26   #19
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allah Akbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:52   #20
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
we're now islamist fanatics who reject all forms of alcohol indulgence. don't come back.
unless you want to watch a barbie video with me so i can show you why your kafir society is against the teachings of mohammed, allah be praised!

i am sure there is enough reason for CIA Assassination in that post

and minimal wage does not define "middle class"
middle-bracket wage does.
So you, sir, are the "minimal class" 8D
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2007, 18:57   #21
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

All your turbans are belong to US.