User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 24 Oct 2006, 22:16   #1
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about
this the end of subh?

looking at subh they looked to be doing well at first but then all the members 1 by 1 left tag/kick did subh Recruit all the nubs or did they all fall what did them in WAR not one defending attacking ect....is this the end for subh? feel free to put intel
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Oct 2006, 23:35   #2
Lei~
~Gon

Lei~ is on a distinguished road
Re: this the end of subh?

i think it the end yes.
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 00:13   #3
Vikman
F-crew HC

Vikman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by add100
looking at subh they looked to be doing well at first but then all the members 1 by 1 left tag/kick did subh Recruit all the nubs or did they all fall what did them in WAR not one defending attacking ect....is this the end for subh? feel free to put intel
Please tell me english is not your primary language...
[email protected]
Vikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 00:14   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend
The end of our elaborate plans
The end of ev'rything that stands
The end
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 00:19   #5
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Subh's cool peoples.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 01:10   #6
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Yes its the end.

Whilst I do not enjoy the ending of any alliance, I do think thi sis prob best for the game. With the HC being so 'misguided at best', it really was ruining the game for a lot of people, and causing people to quit.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 01:23   #7
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

1 alliance was ruining the game ... with what ?
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 01:25   #8
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Melodramatic - I don't think many people quit the game because of Subh.
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 01:48   #9
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Some of there own members quit cause they were disillusioned. Some cause they couldnt be bothered just to die through ineffectual leadership.
Some members of other alliances saw the game for what it was.

I think shyne says it all in that 'he doesnt think MANY people quit the game becuase of subh'.

It doesnt need to be many. Losing just 20 active players through it is more than enough.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 01:52   #10
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Let's be realistic here,
SubH ended last round, some people just didn't realise it...

This was bound to happen sooner or later, just glad for the members that it's sooner caus they now still have plenty of time to find a new ally.

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 02:00   #11
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikman
Please tell me english is not your primary language...
It's add100 language, you get used to it after a while, and you actually start understanding what he's saying.
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 03:34   #12
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Subh as you know it is called Post|Mortem. The alliance tagged Subh this round was just a collection of various players recruited at the begining of the round (nice effort btw). No core, no team spirit. It ended up the same way as Escape last round and for the same reasons:
- HC is a real job, not a throne.
- people who don't know each other, don't def each other.
Still there were some nice people there, GL to them.
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 13:04   #13
MaD_Fr34k
Wondering!?!

MaD_Fr34k is an unknown quantity at this point

SubH was good, i was part of it, there were attacks daily and defence was answered when it was needed.

Only thing was there was a leak and the attacks got piggy backed!

Appart from that it was good, Go Kitty you were great!
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 13:55   #14
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

No matter what anyone says about Subh, they were a good alliance with a decent core. They didn't only play last round and I see no reason the alliance should be remembered for this performance alone.

This:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestdrama
Whilst I do not enjoy the ending of any alliance, I do think thi sis prob best for the game. With the HC being so 'misguided at best', it really was ruining the game for a lot of people, and causing people to quit.
Is misguided at best.
Unread 25 Oct 2006, 14:59   #15
Error

Error is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really niceError is just really nice

Ill explain why subh died i was there at the beginning of this round

Subh HC ali, Vasquin and kitty.

the first week of attacks i organised them all which i loved, i was a simple BC/DC the attacks took an age for me to organise as i didnt have arby access so i had to constantly clear each gal with the HC who were not active at best.

they decided not to do defence calls for the first month because Kitty the HC of def didnt know how to use it properly. Ali the Hc of EA was never online.

and the Kingpin Vasquin wasnt there for the 1st week of the round well he was but never did anyhting. as VDM said they treated it as a throne not a responsibility.

Towards the end of the first 2 weeks people kept leaving as they had no input from the HC. Everything was run by the officors which is ok if they get rewarded or congratualted which they didnt.

by the end people got fed up, i got fed up by having to spend hours organising attacks as the scanners wernt in tag and thus had to use thier own resources and complained to me i couldnt do anyhting. With no arby access it made it a nightmare as i had to keep changing which gal to raid. and the only contructive criticism i got was from Vasquin saying wy wasnt the targets up by 10 GMT.

So thats why there dying and thats why they wont recover as the HC couldnt organise a Pi** up in a brewry

Proud to have been ND
Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2006, 19:24   #16
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

did error mention that he had incoming, got defence off subh, then ran his ships and let the subh defenders get massacred by the incomings?

hehe apart from that 1 thing he was a asset to subh while he was there, and probably kept them alive as an alliance longer than they would of otherwise lasted
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 14:28   #17
zokka

zokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura aboutzokka has a spectacular aura about

Subh ended cos I left!
Just joking; its a pity it was a fun place to be at times :|
zokka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2006, 20:39   #18
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_Fr34k
SubH was good, i was part of it, there were attacks daily and defence was answered when it was needed.

Only thing was there was a leak and the attacks got piggy backed!

Appart from that it was good, Go Kitty you were great!
Piggy with a universe of 123 galaxies.
That's not piggying.............
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2006, 01:18   #19
DarkHeart

DarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really niceDarkHeart is just really nice

when some allies can land multiple attacks without getting piggied, and another alliance gets piggied on for almost a week straight, you'd have to say that in a small universe, it is possible to organise raids and avoid getting piggied. Maybe thats why subh members felt discontentment
DarkHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2006, 02:22   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A lot of it is about target picking. For example if you launch on the number one gal it's unlikely you're going to get piggied but if you launch on roid-fat planets in gals from #30-#60 you're probably going to get some piggying.