User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 31 Mar 2006, 01:10   #1
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough
Did you enjoy your buddy pack?

I was thinking of some way to glorify my BP a bit and figured a topic to talk about everyones would be fine enough. I can't think of one incoming I had this round that my BP wasn't there to help protect me (and many times save me from being wiped away). The timezones we took up (America; EST for me, Europe) have worked in our favor. I was around to do their defense calls and organize defense and vice versa.

To put it generally, I think my BP made this my favorite round, and that includes the days of private galaxies full of friends of mine. A big salute goes out to my BP and all of the buddypacks that worked out for those in the game. Shame some people weren't active and wanted to be exiled though.

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 01:13   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Did you enjoy your buddy pack?

I enjoyed my buddypack, though 1 of them went quite inactive after 3 weeks(lo dingo). It consisted of me, Kretin, Dingo, One--- + another dude I can't remember right now
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 01:22   #3
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i try daily my hardest to forget i was ever part of it

though! figar is a god to all things not-me.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 01:53   #4
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society

Bashar was kind of the one who never spoke....
Mazz for some reason misinterpreted a bunch of things I said again
Chika saved my arse for some unknown reason a few times
Me flawless* as usual
Ducky got more incs than I could count... but was ever so fluffly in saving my arse and vice versa.

My BP was cool

*Squid you %*$&ing noob
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 02:43   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

My BP was cool. texts at 5am from achi telling me to send my bargh was kewl.
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:25   #6
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

solo ftw~

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 08:33   #7
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeyLove
solo ftw~

yea

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 09:54   #8
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

my bp was cool aswell, me, elmoow, big-al, leeadama
just unfortunate pa kept ****ing our gal and giving us crap exiles over and over and over again. It was like all the jean claude van damme movies, same crap, different names.
(in case you're reading this ziw, you know that doesn't aply to you m8)

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 11:24   #9
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

and I thought I could enjoy last rnd...

To make it short my BP sucked:

I had the pleasure to play with ChronoX so the fun was short...he quit playing the last rnd after lotsa incidents on irc where he was yelling at us and at the end we were yelling at him...

SOLID the next one who said he would play the BP with us...quitted in the early beginning of the round....

but the 3 Members left really could kick some asses,at least Selina did:

Selina: Top100 Finish and one of the smartest girls I met on IRC.
Antigone: yeh myself picked the wrong race and I made myself def-whore in the end.
Mek: couldnt be arsed to offer that much time for a planet that didnt get a single deffleet from ND all over the round! That was poor guys...

At least it was real fun to have played a round with Mek and Selina.

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 11:55   #10
Jackie

Jackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura aboutJackie has a spectacular aura about

My BP was great too!
It might sound a bit strange but my entire buddypack went for VALUE (Yes it does exist) even our ingal Terran.
I've never seen such a good defense system ingal as this round. Really wanna thank my BP for that (and also the rest of the gal)
BP consisted of:

pdmaster
Nazqil
Angellinna
BozZ
Jackie

Thanks for the great round 15:1 !

Last edited by Jackie; 31 Mar 2006 at 12:31.
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 12:08   #11
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Went solo. Shudve joined a bp
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 16:43   #12
Teargas
Aberrant Shadows

Teargas will become famous soon enoughTeargas will become famous soon enough

Thankfully I never got a text message requesting my ships. Never have been a fan of that. Way to go solo players, I wasn't expecting to see a whole bunch of them in this topic.

Thanks whoever gave me a bad rep. for being "cocky".

Round 2-10: None
Round 15-16: [BIG]
IRC: Tchort / Frank
Teargas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 17:06   #13
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Sadly i landed in the same gal as jer.

and figar just couldnt afford to exile me.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 18:46   #14
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hay me too
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 20:31   #15
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

I want to thank the following people from my bp:

Alki for getting ur account reset/exiled/quitting midround
qebab for getting a gf and quitting midround
Ali for quitting midround without notice
BA for keeping on playing and being the only somewhat decent valueplayer ingal
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 22:08   #16
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
qebab for getting a gf and quitting midround
My health wasn't doing me much good either though. Didn't find out until about a week later, when I was more or less 100% idle, but the reason why it felt like I had sand in my eyes constantly, wasn't only because I was dead tired. I had an eye infection ):

I'm sorry though Stoom, you deserve better. I disappointed noone more than I disappointed myself though, I believe. There were more circumstances that made me quit, but this isn't a quit thread, so I'll rather just thank Alki for being a good player with too much responsibility on his shoulders, BA for being there so long as I remember, and Ali for being a nice guy, but a crap american(!)(Aren't all americans supposed to nightwatch duders? :O)

And Stoom because you're one of the best friends I had this round, the last round, and every round since I got to know you. Hope you're more lucky with bp next round, I can't think of anyone who deserve it more.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 22:34   #17
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

My BP had 2 DLR in it. Thanks to Fish for both def fleets all the same

My ND BPer saved my round though, no question. <3 Shibamac.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2006, 23:47   #18
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
mu buddy pack were a bunch of idle faggots who i am embaressed to be associated with
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 09:45   #19
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My bp owned \o/

Kila was a noob (WoW my ass :/ )
SteInMetz was awesome (His pirates made it so that losing roids was fun. Think he ended with at least 9-10k xand FR stolen from my planet alone)
Nichevo was a cool guy too, and he ended up with a fair few k frigs stolen at my place too.
Kronos-v was the same, but with an added coolness factor for timezone.

And when General1 was around (he landed randomly), it was great having my own ingal xand defwhore. Pity that some stupid xands took out his vsh with a CO fake though, despite teh fact they got wiped out pretty much every single time by my own pegs or defending tzen
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 13:13   #20
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

9:5 ftw \o/

lol

Selly and Anti were great

Chronox was a complete control freak knob who all i did was argue with him
SOLID left after about a fortnight

once they had both been removed we had a great time

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 17:32   #21
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
My health wasn't doing me much good either though. Didn't find out until about a week later, when I was more or less 100% idle, but the reason why it felt like I had sand in my eyes constantly, wasn't only because I was dead tired. I had an eye infection ):

I'm sorry though Stoom, you deserve better. I disappointed noone more than I disappointed myself though, I believe. There were more circumstances that made me quit, but this isn't a quit thread, so I'll rather just thank Alki for being a good player with too much responsibility on his shoulders, BA for being there so long as I remember, and Ali for being a nice guy, but a crap american(!)(Aren't all americans supposed to nightwatch duders? :O)

And Stoom because you're one of the best friends I had this round, the last round, and every round since I got to know you. Hope you're more lucky with bp next round, I can't think of anyone who deserve it more.
You're too cute!!! Though i wasn't dissapointed, I think everyone should have a gf and quit PA <3
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 17:58   #22
-Blue Moon-
Hello Tietäjä

-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future-Blue Moon- has a brilliant future

mithrandir - was too active for us
pallimud - gave up after the world's biggest crash
eightdot - never even tried
rikard - cute, but with suicidal tendencies
me - scanner, had to stop playing after 200ticks for a couple weeks but ended on 147 amps

all in all, it was a bad BP but i enjoyed all their company

R1-2 [VanX] - R3 [Legion] - R4 [Legion/Shogun/FORT] - R5-6 [WP/Shogun/FORT] - R7-8 [VsN] - R9-R9.5 [Seraphim/VsN]- R10-12 [WP] R13 [1up/eXilition] R14 [Orbit/scanner] R15 [eXilition] R16 [Orbit/scanner] R17 [Subh/scanner] R18 [eXilition] R19 [F-Crew/scanner] R20 [Orbit/Destiny/scanner] R21-22 [Orbit/scanner] R23-25 [In-gal-def-ho]
-Blue Moon- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 22:27   #23
Roid
VGN Peon

Roid is on a distinguished road

My BP was fine apart from there was 2 alliances in my BP and our alliances had a war in the middle which caused slight conflicts. Apart from that it was a good BP.
Unread 1 Apr 2006, 22:50   #24
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

it wasnt so much suicide, it was more amnesia

i would like to thank selina for roiding me....

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 00:47   #25
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

My buddy pack was great. We all played close to the same level and frequency. Never did anyone want to leave nor did we want to boot anyone. We could have used some more active randoms but after 58 exiles we gave up on getting better players in the gal.

Thanks to these buddy pack members:
DemonatrX
cheerios
lilleman
hondaman

I would also like to thank the following gal members:
Sandman
bravebob aka Ionos
CheeseCakes
eq
Seg
Guardian

Great Job 12:7 Devil Pirates. The round was fun.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2006, 14:24   #26
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Blue Moon-
mithrandir - was too active for us
pallimud - gave up after the world's biggest crash
eightdot - never even tried
rikard - cute, but with suicidal tendencies
me - scanner, had to stop playing after 200ticks for a couple weeks but ended on 147 amps

all in all, it was a bad BP but i enjoyed all their company
If you guys (DoS) had played the round properly and not quit so early, you'd have made sure that Mithrandir got the top 50 spot he so clearly deserved.
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 09:57   #27
Walldo
Stealth & Shadows

Walldo is on a distinguished road

As again every round we can have Buddypacks my BP contains:

Beast
Recon
Rhino
Phatman

All great nice m8's. Not so 100% active, but hé, we all have a real live and enjoying playing pa

TY for again a great round.

(playing togheter since round 5)

- Do not protect yourself with a fence, but rather with your friends -

Playing since RND1 and counting

Proud to have been

Newdawn

Wolfpack - WPO - OoO - Kralizec Stealth & Shadows - []LCH[] - [1up] - VisioN - TFD
Ultores - Conspiracy Theory - Concordium - WaC - Blue Tuba - Fury - Thieves & Pirates - OUZO -Vengeance - Elysium - Mistu - LOST - 4S - GoCi - FAnG - Novus Ordo Seclorum - Xanadu - BULL - VGN -xVx
Walldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 13:13   #28
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Probably one of the best bps ive been in

Stifler
Pglee
WeaponX
XtotheZ

and myself ofc

XtotheZ went idle after 4 weeks or so but still donated shit loads of res, before that was great ingal defence.

Stif and pglee were the stars of the bp, pglee doing most of the nightwatch and sorting out incoming etc. But seeing as both were being value zik they pretty much always capped your inc. WeaponX was another value player and once again always had a **** load of cath ships which would freeze the attackers.

One active and dedicated bp
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 13:14   #29
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sjor
goku
cocteau
ebo
me

The fact that the round was utter wank made cocteau quit after a week or so- afaik + some other rl things. Too bad, would have needed his cath fleet numerous times.

goku got closed after a week? ( last time I bring 1up to my bp 2/2 had quit/were closed within a week )

Sjor: lovely as always. the fact that it was an xp round made him semi active instead of pwning active as I know he can be. Still playing an ok round and wouldnt ever want a gal without u etc!

ebo: also semi active +. After a shit start he got a decent score eventually. Sending def to me against terran xp hoes landing against his broads, killing some each time. Useless to cover 80% died defending me. got to love that

me: after being sick for ages I eventually got back on my feet and pwned the rest in my gal

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 13:57   #30
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all

My BP was fun, although communication went I bit difficult at times (but Morgan, thanks for all the def, you did do some nice steals in my orbit aswell).
Geitebreier, I n00b I trained during the round and became I better player because of it (atleast I think so ). Was very attack orientated aswell, so hardly ever a defencefleet available for saving my ass

HeadFuk, was more defence orientated because he couldn't make the alliance attacks (get yourself a better alliance you can do much better!) but became much better once he left his alliance so he could do solo attacks.

Darkzidane, our very own suicider, left his alliance after he suicided major. Went scanner after that, rebuilded some to go out again near the end of the round. Fortunately his work shifts changed midround so he wasn't able to continue the nightwatch. But thanks for all the unit scans of the attackers!

For next round, I think I will go solo, exiling ftw!
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 14:13   #31
Filth
Filtheh

Filth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the roughFilth is a jewel in the rough

there were only 2 bp members in my gal-everyone else was a random(i wont complain about that again now), Mickemus and I
we couldnt exile and both were inactive/useless as each other and eventually gave up on trying to exile people for a good players as any decent players that arrived exiled themselves...ftw
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 15:21   #32
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
You're too cute!!! Though i wasn't dissapointed, I think everyone should have a gf and quit PA <3
I know I'm cute. I dress as a pink bunny* every Halloween. Some people find that scary, instead of cute though.

* May or may not be true.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 23:13   #33
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Probably one of the best bps ive been in

Stifler
Pglee
WeaponX
XtotheZ

and myself ofc

XtotheZ went idle after 4 weeks or so but still donated shit loads of res, before that was great ingal defence.

Stif and pglee were the stars of the bp, pglee doing most of the nightwatch and sorting out incoming etc. But seeing as both were being value zik they pretty much always capped your inc. WeaponX was another value player and once again always had a **** load of cath ships which would freeze the attackers.

One active and dedicated bp
was indeed a nice bp

The randoms we got Rob,Fight,qSp,Lokie and PWG were nice as well

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 00:50   #34
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

My Buddy pack was crap, They were inactive right from the start! in the end they asked to be exiled from my gal. Can you guess what i said to them when they asked me to join their buddy pack this round?

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2006, 10:06   #35
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham
My Buddy pack was crap, They were inactive right from the start! in the end they asked to be exiled from my gal. Can you guess what i said to them when they asked me to join their buddy pack this round?
"Graham your not Da Man"

Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 23:50   #36
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Phew, somewhere to release all my pent up frsutrations.

MY BP WAS SHIT!!! Word of advice to you all: never play with girls. Ended up having to force them to delete their accounts; galaxy activity was so low I just quit despite being top10. (Mitre and wielklem rocked though )
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 04:44   #37
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Spezies
B-Killa
Rgat
Hude
s7n

s7n quit after a week and returned only donate resources into fund once in two weeks. Spezies tried to self exile (cause we didn't have enough anti fr to cover him, or what?) without noticing us, only to discover he couldn't do it. Later on after getting killed he kinda quit playing. So yes, my bp sucked.

Thanks to Rgat for being a noob though, love ya mate \o/
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 14:34   #38
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweaker
"Graham your not Da Man"

Thanks Tweaker, and i suppose you are?

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2006, 19:27   #39
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
goku got closed after a week? ( last time I bring 1up to my bp 2/2 had quit/were closed within a week )
Cheaters are attractive I see.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:06   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniborp
Cheaters are attractive I see.
I got in a bp with a guy I dont know from 1up...and I get shit for it.

Well done!

seriously... ur useless

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:58   #41
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
9:5 ftw \o/

lol

Selly and Anti were great

Chronox was a complete control freak knob who all i did was argue with him
SOLID left after about a fortnight

once they had both been removed we had a great time
You buddied with ChronoX ?!

My Oh My
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 01:59   #42
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
Spezies
B-Killa
Rgat
Hude
s7n

s7n quit after a week and returned only donate resources into fund once in two weeks. Spezies tried to self exile (cause we didn't have enough anti fr to cover him, or what?) without noticing us, only to discover he couldn't do it. Later on after getting killed he kinda quit playing. So yes, my bp sucked.

Thanks to Rgat for being a noob though, love ya mate \o/
Serves you right for quitting Subh midround !
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 07:45   #43
Hude
self-entitledly superior

Hude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant futureHude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyne
Serves you right for quitting Subh midround !
I actually did a lot better on my own than when in Subh. Prelaunch, go to sleep, wake up fresh.

And you let ChronoX in, ffs.
Hude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 10:24   #44
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Any alliance that lets in ChronoX deserves the consequences.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 10:46   #45
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

ChronoX = Attentionwh0re & controlfreak
He can be cool though... just not that much

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:04   #46
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hude
And you let ChronoX in, ffs.
He used a fake nick to get in I assume?
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:26   #47
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

I think Ali accepted him before he went awol :S
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:28   #48
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My buddypack was composed primarily of GD users who didn't find PA too distasteful. Everyone bar me was dreadful but luckily I'm helping a couple of them again this round.

JBG - top 1
Tomkat - top 10
Weeks - top 100
Deepflow - christ knows but he did well
Cannon_Fodder - might as well have been dead but apparently he was a scanner so we let him off.
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:29   #49
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

It was pretty surreal seeing chronox in the priv chan, I got flashbacks to HR and InS. I think hes stalking me
Unread 7 Apr 2006, 14:30   #50
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxi
It was pretty surreal seeing chronox in the priv chan, I got flashbacks to HR and InS. I think hes stalking me
We really oughta reform 19:8 one day