User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Dec 2005, 16:34   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
[FUN] Login questions.

Ok its time for the complimentary comedy thread (I am running out of ideas now though so you are stuck with this one).

Which questions do you get that you simply can't help answering wrongly on purpose, then giggle to yourslef knowing no-one else will see it.

================================================

Do ships get destroyed in combat? Yes but don't worry if you are (enter random cheat nick), you can just farm some more.

Will you get closed if you get caught cheating? Hell no.

What is the capital of Norway? More to the point, does anyone care?

Add your own, and make them funnier than them above please.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 18:41   #2
Squidly
Avenger of Calamari

Squidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet societySquidly is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [FUN] Login questions.

2+2= 5 ... for extremely large values of 2. (old. )
Squidly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 01:02   #3
KingAlan

KingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the roughKingAlan is a jewel in the rough

"Are these questions sometimes annoying"? evidently "HECK YES!!!!!!!" doesn't take.

Seriously I think that the capital questions should be removed. Not everyone would know 'em off the top of their head, and don't the math/number questions work well enough?

"Are you a person trying to log in?" No, I am a ghost from another dimension.
"10 * 7=" 7 *10.

I hate making a typo on the bot stopper question, then having to log in again...
Round 13- complete n00b, 13:5:19
[Hidden Agenda member from round 14 on out]
Round 14: 11:7 MoD, final rank 1006
Round 15: 11:9:7, Galactic Commander, final rank 724
Round 16: 4:5:7, GC (The Colt 4-5's), final rank 380
Round 17: [forgot my final result]
Round 19: final rank 233
Round 20: 2:7:15, final rank 222
Round 23: bad end rank, crashed too many times
Round 24: am playing Zik

I provided the name for Round 16, "The End of an Era".
KingAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 01:34   #4
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
Do ships get destroyed in combat? Yes but don't worry if you are (enter random cheat nick), you can just farm some more.
My version of that one: Do ships get destroyed in combat? Yes but don't worry if you are BBW, you can just farm some more from your multi-accounts.
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 05:35   #5
Alessio
deserves a medal

Alessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet societyAlessio is a pillar of this Internet society

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

Are you Robban trying to log in?

Last edited by Alessio; 23 Dec 2005 at 05:40.
Alessio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:30   #6
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessio
If you answer yes your planet should be deleted
Shyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 14:38   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Who's Robban?
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 16:09   #8
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Is planetarion owned by Jolt or Sony?

Neither. In fact, planetarion has evolved into a living AI which has now taken control of your computer aswel as your life. Your girlfriend left you didn't she? Couldn't understand why you stayed up all night staring at an online database which gets reset every 2-3 months and wipes out all the hard work you put into your amalgamation of little numbers instead of coming to bed? She was right. And now I control your computer aswel. In fact, planetarion is now playing you. How does it feel?Actually, I think i'm going to launch you at something now. See how you like it. Land anyway? Hahaha.

Co-ordinates: Glasgow city centre. wearing a t-shirt that says 'Scottish people shag their mothers'. lets see how long you survive.

I went straight for the plug after my computer started spouting that shit dude.

I still have the t-shirt
Unread 23 Dec 2005, 20:26   #9
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

A marble statue is made of what? - marbles

heck, anything has to be wrong there...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 02:45   #10
Zero
uber pe0n

Zero will become famous soon enoughZero will become famous soon enough

If a quiz is quizzicle(sp?), what is a test?
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 14:47   #11
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?

omg the obvious answer to that one is no so i cant log in really
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 15:05   #12
Odds

Odds is an unknown quantity at this point

Hows does triple action toothpaste come out of the tube in 3 seperate colours?

I... er... no wait... please... JUST ONE MORE CHANCE
R3 - 3:16 - or was it round 4?
Odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 15:19   #13
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Write in normal words: U R L8

No, you are most definately lying, I haven't missed a tick for a week.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 15:23   #14
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

is Planetarion a game ?

No its a Lifestyle
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 15:24   #15
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

"can you read this"
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 15:54   #16
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud ofShyne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odds
Hows does triple action toothpaste come out of the tube in 3 seperate colours?

I... er... no wait... please... JUST ONE MORE CHANCE
ROFL
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 16:27   #17
Monroe
Planetarion Forum Moderator

Monroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud ofMonroe has much to be proud of

"If reading books leads to knowledge, and knowledge is power, but power corrupts, and corruption is a crime... should we read books?"

#strategy

Last edited by Monroe; 24 Dec 2005 at 17:11.
Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 19:59   #18
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Write this word backwards:

palindromemordnilap
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 20:38   #19
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Who is the coolest person born February 14, 1985?
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 20:42   #20
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
damn i want to make a funny joke about valentines day and lack of love but i really cant think of one
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 20:43   #21
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
<----------------
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 20:45   #22
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

We'll have to agree to disagree.... but we can both agree it aint Sprit
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 20:46   #23
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Valentines Day?

Ouch man
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 20:47   #24
The_Fish
ND

It's the only way I am guaranteed a card
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 20:56   #25
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Same.

Ironically my gf 'doesnt like cards'
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 21:01   #26
Brimstone
Retired PeOn

Brimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the roughBrimstone is a jewel in the rough

"How many bitches does AppocoMaster have?" - lost count
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 21:02   #27
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

It's me clearly!

Edit: FS spritfire on holiday visit and posting on my account again :S

Proud to be Newdawn

Last edited by SteInMetz; 24 Dec 2005 at 21:30.
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 21:04   #28
Shyne
Flash in the PAN

Shhh ur not in the triplets
Unread 24 Dec 2005, 21:20   #29
The_Fish
ND

yeah shut it Jonas.