User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:11   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
[UK] Weird program about sex with animals on Channel 4 now!

Those people need help.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:11   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [UK] Weird program about sex with animals on Channel 4 now!

EFB!!!
Just came here to post that!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:11   #3
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Those people need help.
otherwise it keeps slipping out?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:33   #4
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

These are some ****ed up ppl.

I'm expecting Dante to come in and say "freedom of choice" etc - but tbf I'd like to see him defend this.

How can you be aroused by a horse or dog!?!?
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:35   #5
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Dodgy.*

* Not that I'm watching it, of course.
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:39   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I'm expecting Dante to come in and say "freedom of choice"
Hi.
Quote:
but tbf I'd like to see him defend this.
I'm not watching TV atm, but if it's just people ****ing animals, what's the problem? Did you find the scene in American Pie where he ****s the apple pie completley sick? Why is one lot of organic matter OK to ****, but another lot completley unacceptable? Unless there is some special characteristic you are assigning to animals but not plants?
Quote:
I've no idea how men can be aroused by other men tbh, or indeed, by black women, but a lot of people seem to manage it. Takes all sorts to make the world. So long as you don't harm any human beings I'm not fussed by what you get turned on by.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:41   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's people in long term relationship with animals, even fake marraiges and shit.
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:42   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm not watching TV atm, but if it's just people ****ing animals, what's the problem? Did you find the scene in American Pie where he ****s the apple pie completley sick?
No, I found it funny
Thats a sex aid though - theres no difference between an apple pie and a vibrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why is one lot of organic matter OK to ****, but another lot completley unacceptable?
Well an apple pie isnt living.
And of course there is a huge difference between an animal and plant.
The "worst" thing I guess is that the animals dont have a choice.

It's not "natural"
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:43   #9
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quick, someone inform skiddy.

* Paging skiddy.... no wait, I don't have his pager... - heh *
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:46   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
It's people in long term relationship with animals, even fake marraiges and shit.
I heard one guy tried to marry his motorbike or something.

I don't see the problem. The people involved might be sick, but so long as they're not doing anyone any harm I have no problem with them.
Quote:
The "worst" thing I guess is that the animals dont have a choice.
Huh? And plants do? And plants are living anyway. If we're going to allow people to kill, ride, hunt, stuff (lol) imprison and beat animals then saying that "raping" them is beyond the pale seems a bit odd.

The easiest way of determining whether your objection is rational or emotional is to consider : Would you be equally sickened by people having sex with animal corpses? If the answer is yes then your objections probably aren't based on any rational considerations but purely on an emotional response of "OMG, that sounds disgusting!!!".
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:47   #11
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

we can save ourselves a hundred posts if we just accept that while most people believe that a certain amount of respect for the rights of animals is basic civilized behaviour, Dante does not. Simple
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:50   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Doggies are cute :))))
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:52   #13
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
we can save ourselves a hundred posts if we just accept that while most people believe that a certain amount of respect for the rights of animals is basic civilized behaviour, Dante does not. Simple
Surely Dante is right though?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 23:57   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Since I'm going to bed now, this sounds good to me.

Having said that, I've no real problem with the animal rights argument per se (obviously I disagree but that's fine). It's the inconsistency that gets me. People are quite happy to have chickens live in pretty apalling conditions, or let cows be painfully slaughtered in their thousands, or horses beaten harshly during races, etc, etc - but if some farmer decides to get frisky with their dog it's "OMG, hate crime!".

As a btw : I'm sure they had a similar TV program to this before. It had a blind guy who had a dog he used to ****, and he preferred the term "animal lover" to bestiality or something. I still chuckle when I hear from "animal lovers", especially those who take their pets to bed with them.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:04   #15
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Quick, someone inform skiddy.

* Paging skiddy.... no wait, I don't have his pager... - heh *
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:08   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm with Dante.

If people want to have relationships with their animals, that's their choice. They're sacrificing a normal social existence for that animal, as they won't be able to discuss it, and will be frowned on. Of course, it's pretty strange, and you could argue it's abusing the animal, as it has no choice.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:13   #17
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

If you are a vegetarian then are you allowed to find this very disgusting?

We do sentence people to death, life imprisonment, many things, but if we said it's ok to **** em too, that'd be too far.... there are punishments, roles and rules for stuff in nature.

We Breed certain animals only for the fact that we have to eat them to survive, we accepted that, that has been the way for a long time as food wasn't as wonderfully diverse as it is now, we do not breed them for sexual ****ing partners... we never condoned that, we condone the usage of animals to supplement our lives in the form of extending it, having sex with a ****ing dog/cat/horse/cow isn't going to extend your life any, eating one/companionship to stop depressive behaviour forming/using one to overcome a disability to further human life is beneficial, having sex with one serves no benefit, it serves someone's procreational needs but that can be achieved in lots of other ways.

So yah Dante has his views that are of a world that has been in the 20th ****ing century for the whole of eternity.

Perhaps he should criticize the fact that we haven't moved to update certain things rather than arguing that seeing as we do all this to animals still we should condone this other unneccessary behaviour...

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:26   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Next time you eat meat, just remember it originally came out of its mother's anus
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 00:34   #19
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
Next time you eat meat, just remember it originally came out of its mother's anus
So you took biology at school, right?
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 07:11   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
If you are a vegetarian then are you allowed to find this very disgusting?
You're allowed to find whatever you want disgusting. I personally find the idea of two men (or two fat people) having sex pretty damn disgusting tbh, but that has nothing to do with the morality of it.
Quote:
We Breed certain animals only for the fact that we have to eat them to survive, we accepted that, that has been the way for a long time as food wasn't as wonderfully diverse as it is now, we do not breed them for sexual ****ing partners...
OK, what if we started breeding animals for sexual partners? What if we found a tribe somewhere that did so? Would it make a blind bit of difference to how moral the act is? If we had a history of breeding humans for sexual abuse, would that make it OK?
Quote:
having sex with one serves no benefit, it serves someone's procreational needs but that can be achieved in lots of other ways.
It "benefits" the person who is enjoying it. But anyway utility is different from morality. In court, saying "Well, I murdered my mother because I'd inherit loads of money, so there was benefit in me doing it" is not a valid defence.
Quote:
So yah Dante has his views that are of a world that has been in the 20th ****ing century for the whole of eternity.
Not really. History can explain why social conventions have turned out the way have, but they can't lend any further weight to moral arguments. If a white klansmen killed a black person under the pretext that "his people" have victimised blacks for hundreds of years now, would any jury accept that?
Quote:
Perhaps he should criticize the fact that we haven't moved to update certain things rather than arguing that seeing as we do all this to animals still we should condone this other unneccessary behaviour...
That was my point. The fact we could once justify eating meat on grounds of necessity is utterly irrelevent in terms of justifying it now. According to some (I'm skeptical), slavery was "necessary" at certain points in history. This does not mean we allow the practice now.

I fail to appreciate your opening argument regarding the death sentence in humans, btw. Humans (in most vaguely enlightened countries) start out with various rights (the key amongst these which should be liberty) which they can forefit through criminal behaviour. That's completley different from animals.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 07:28   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
So you took biology at school, right?
heh heh