User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Jul 2004, 19:53   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
I married the mob

Gotta love em mob weddings

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 20:05   #2
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I married the mob

canadian mafia, eh?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 20:08   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

When someone puts a hit on someone around here they really do ice em, strip em down and take em north and sit em in the snow for a bit.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 20:36   #4
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

when that said i married the mob i thought 'lol, someone got drunk and married a gangster'
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 19:55   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I married the mob

It's Alberta. What the **** did you expect?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote