User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:08   #1
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
[Sophisticated] GD Poetry competition.

Now, I know that you all have a sensitive or poetic side to you. Even somewhere underneath that moronic exterior, JammyJim has a sensitive side (luv u hugz xxx)

So, Poetry competition.

It can be any kind you like, just as long as it's decent.

I shall not be entering just yet, as I have a moronic interior to match my bodywork, so I'll put one in as soon as I think of one.

Go!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:11   #2
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Sophisticated] GD Poetry competition.

by moronic i hope you mean 'cool'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:13   #3
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I was going to put Sunday, but then I thought that it was harsh on him how everyone always insults him.

So I was thinking on who I could use, and I decided on you - as I knew you wouldn't take offense as you're .

Or something.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:26   #4
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Cookies to anyone who get's away with plagerizing something and even better if people say it's shit when it's critically acclaimed.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:31   #5
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

I had a poem published once. But I'm not posting it here...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:34   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
I had a poem published once. But I'm not posting it here...
Choc Chip cookies for whoever finds it :P

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 14 Jul 2004, 18:46   #7
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As I sit gazing into this blue abyss,
I reflect on what is past,
And opportunities I did miss.

Life was hard and never fair,
Why was I last,
Why did I not care?

The people, the places,
The hate, the fear,
There's too many faces
They all disappear.

But you my friend,
You were here,
When I was at wit's end,
You were near.

And as I look back,
Across the years,
Through the black,
And past my fears.

I can now see,
It did not matter,

For
You
Stood
By
Me.

Just for skiddy <3
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 20:43   #8
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Oh Why, Oh Why was gal status taken out,
It makes me want to scream and shout.
Some people like the simple life,
not that complicated new overview and other such strife.

Another thing I miss it seems,
Is being able to defend for 7 ticks.
How are we meant to match those gigantic teams?
Wave after Wave, tick after tick, it makes me sick.

Until they make PA more fun for n00bs,
I seem them leaving PA for their rubix cubes.
After all its more fun than being roided day after day,
Death becomes a mainstay,
Just ask me, the forgotten n00b of yesterday.

The n00bs of today, just can't compete,
They'll never be anything but average, and certainly never "leet".
Until something is done to give n00bies a chance,
PA will never grow, stuck in their old ways, their old stance.

Most of the veterans of today, dont give a damm either way,
Some, it is true are prepared to help beginners,
but others see them as nothing but whiners, and are unwilling to help
Only caring that they themselves end up winners,
But it will be down to these decliners that PA will die,
as it needs new blood, if it is to even tie,
with these other PA clones and drones.

If you can take anything from this, good luck.
As this was just a little (some may say pointless) note
If it's not to your liking, frankly I don't give a ****.
Anyway time to sign off, check PA and see my attackers gloat.

Really I just wrote this 'cos I felt bored,
but maybe with some it has struck a cord.
Cya all laters, maybe on the otherside,
Where i'll still be prophersised to struggle and die,
till my blood runs dry. and I have no strength to cry.
Anyway i'll leave this on a high,
So i'll just say, have a nice day, and goodbye.

Oh yeah, just One last important thing,
If you take just one thing from this poem,ill say,
Please don't forget the n00bs of today.
After all, you must remember when you were the n00b with the laughable Ping.
========================
Ok this is my PA related poem.
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 21:05   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thunk and thunk and thunk some more
But grammar bad and head is sore
Me worries that i might just moan
Or worser yet, i'll sound like Koen

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 21:09   #10
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light

This thread was doomed the moment it was posted
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:39   #11
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Moist Pink Lips Glisten
They Whisper I Want You Bad
I Stick My Cock In
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:54   #12
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:55   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
Moist Pink Lips Glisten
They Whisper I Want You Bad
I Stick My Cock In

Heh, that's mine that is :)
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:55   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

it's a proper haiku, i've searched my logs to find it
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:58   #15
rageybabey
Shenanigans

A lot of things are "proper haiku" - that doesn't make them decent or sophisticated.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 23:59   #16
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

this one is sophisticated, it has 'glisten'
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:06   #17
rageybabey
Shenanigans

You really scare me sometimes.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:10   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

after that cool, hard and ruthless facade a lovely bunnyrabbit lives!
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 00:13   #19
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

I think my poem was the only one with any effort in it
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:02   #20
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You'll be six foot under my patio, when I'm finished with you.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 04:15   #21
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
You'll be six foot under my patio, when I'm finished with you.
Know any good poems in cuniform old man?

Unread 15 Jul 2004, 08:20   #22
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Oh Ned, how I wish you were not
Dead
Ned
They cut off your head
Ned

You could join the Night's Watch
They said
But now you're dead
Ned
Oh Ned
You are dead
And fed
To the crows
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 09:12   #23
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There was a glaswegian called Dace,
Whom everyone thought was ace,
In the past he was known,
To call kids on the phone,
Then hang up with cum on his face.

I win

Last edited by meglamaniac; 15 Jul 2004 at 13:56.
meglamaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 11:27   #24
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

lol that rocks megla

lets do limericks about all of us
Unread 15 Jul 2004, 22:31   #25
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I've got one.

When I was 3
I was full of wee
But now I'm 19, instead
I tend to wet the bed
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote