User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 20:25   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Excorcist: The Beginning

I recently came across its website - http://exorcistthebeginning.warnerbros.com/

The prequel to the Excorcist - images look good, the story is apparent after you've cracked the code etc
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:00   #2
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Re: Excorcist: The Beginning

It looks like it'll be a pretty wicked flick, but who really knows. Any idea when the release date is?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:05   #3
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

August 20th here...looks pretty sweet.

The Village looks sweet too.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:10   #4
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
The Village looks sweet too.
yes it does indeed
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:13   #5
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

I, Robot looks sweet too.

Book ruled.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:18   #6
Androme
☆ ♥ 

It's a crappy Matrix-inspired film, therefore it will suck a lot of cock.
----------retired-------
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:21   #7
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Is it Matrix inspired? I thought it was book inspired. The book was really good...

Hobbie bought me the Underworld 2 Disc Unrated Edition thingy yesterday - it was foxy.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:23   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Issac Asimov book starring Will Smith.

More importantly how can it not be awful?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:26   #9
rageybabey
Shenanigans

I'm hoping it's not awful. I'd like to drool over the new BMW at least.

At 8 months pregnant I can't do much but sit in a theater for 2 hours at a time every weekend. It's either that or watch Hobbie play his uh...Baseball Card Game thing. That's really entertaining.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 21:27   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You could do what everyone else on the internet used to do with hobbie.

*AHEM*
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 23:29   #11
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
...At 8 months pregnant...
eh? wow, I've been gone far too long.

This is the first I've heard of this...altho, I guess it shouldn't be all the suprising to me seeing as I am a nobody around here...ah well, a little late but congrats
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 23:47   #12
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Wasn't underworld a furry version of romeo and juliet?

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 00:04   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

it will suck because will smith is like a lot of other celebrities; trying to take over - his acting is superb, but ultimately i dislike him

britney's tried it, j-lo's doing it, will smith kinda did it, beckham's doing it... what cult do they all belong to? shitism
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 07:32   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
will smith[...] his acting is superb
What?

I, Robot will be shit.

But then I never particularly liked the book either.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:10   #15
Androme
☆ ♥ 

I agree with you that the film will be shit. Now let's leave it at that or I'll be forced to show you a picture of Avril Lavigne worthy of appearing on uglypeopledotcom.
----------retired-------
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:13   #16
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Matrix-inspired
paging MrL
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:14   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I agree with you that the film will be shit. Now let's leave it at that or I'll be forced to show you a picture of Avril Lavigne worthy of appearing on uglypeopledotcom.
Feel free man. I don't think she's that attractive.

(although she's better looking than Will Smith)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2004, 15:14   #18
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
paging MrL
counter-paging evergreen