User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:30   #1
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold
something is wrong

several minutes ago, i went on a quest to find food. i saw nothing of interest.

moments ago, i went on that quest again - and this time i spotted more delicious things than my hands can handle.

something, is wrong.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:32   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: something is wrong

Every so often someone comes along with more posts than me and totally defies the current belief that I perhaps get away with posting too much crap.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:33   #3
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

hi

but seriously.
nobody's downstairs anymore,
my ability to spot the good food in the house is infallible
AND YET IT STILL HAPPENED
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:34   #4
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I havent seen fluffie posting too much crap.
YOU on the otherhand...
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:34   #5
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

you dont have to reflect everything you read to yourself.

you are kewl dude.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:34   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
I havent seen fluffie posting too much crap.
YOU on the otherhand...
Has managed to slip to last place on posts attacking other users count.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:36   #7
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

you are drifting away from the topic!

i need a bloody gd-nalized explonation of wtf is happening with me and/or my house and/or my food!

google probably won't be much use

HELP ME, GD
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:38   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: something is wrong

Perhaps you're just partially sighted or simply very stupid.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:38   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

as more hungry as you are, that more things look tasty.. blah blah (bad english, but i hope you get what i mean)

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:39   #10
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

no i'm bloody not
at least not when it comes to food in my house.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:39   #11
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
as more hungry as you are, that more things look tasty.. blah blah (bad english, but i hope you get what i mean)
no! the fridge was totally void of the food i saw in it the 2nd time, the 1st time!
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:43   #12
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

AH NOW! posttraumatic-issues from your childhood + suffering from rp too much in one month.

seriously, accept what you can change, sometimes weird things happend and you wont understand them. part of life it is.

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:43   #13
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Maybe someone who wants to get you committed to a loony bin is messing with you
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:44   #14
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
AH NOW! posttraumatic-issues from your childhood + suffering from rp too much in one month.

seriously, accept what you can change, sometimes weird things happend and you wont understand them. part of life it is.
i thought that only happened when i consume too much drugs and/or alcohol

(btw, who's the guy in yer avatar?)
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:45   #15
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nondescript Human
Maybe someone who wants to get you committed to a loony bin is messing with you
that was my initial thought. cl33rly i'm not the only paranoid person around here. or at least, not the only person paranoid for me. are you paranoid for me?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:46   #16
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
(btw, who's the guy in yer avatar?)
Guru from the group called "Gangstarr"

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:46   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The government is trying to **** with your head.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:47   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
The government is trying to **** with your head.
No that's what the sun is for.

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:48   #19
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

hmm.. i thought he was some moviestar-kind-of-dude-thing... wrongly thought.

the goverment is involved? how the **** would the dutch goverment be able to do something like this... have you seen our prime minister?
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:48   #20
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
no! the fridge was totally void of the food i saw in it the 2nd time, the 1st time!
A mirage perhaps?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:49   #21
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
HELP ME, GD
your my only hope?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:50   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
have you seen our prime minister?
I've fisted with him once, if that counts.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:51   #23
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

so you wanna be hardcore!

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:51   #24
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
I've fisted with him once, if that counts.
CHICKEN IN A BASKET!

Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:51   #25
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

A mirage... Can't be, I'm too sober for that.

And yes, at the moment, I see no entity more capable and inteligent than GD to solve this mystery for me.

MM - then you know he looks like an incredible idiot. At least to me. And I don't believe that any goverment lead by someone looking like that could be inteligent enough to mess with my fridge...

Unless...

It's all a cover up.

omfg
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:52   #26
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
CHICKEN IN A BASKET!
There was chicken the first time yes, but in the fridge mind you.

I don't feel like chicken though.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:56   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Reality has warped around your fridge causing a wormhole to open in space. Right now belgy is looking in his fridge wondering how the **** he's run out of food again.
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:57   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Reality has warped around your fridge causing a wormhole to open in space. Right now belgy is looking in his fridge wondering how the **** he's run out of food again.
paging shai gar
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2004, 23:58   #29
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

so if i look again, there'll be different stuff?

(but actually that theory is flawed, since the 1st time i looked, there was stuff, but nothing yummy. the 2nd time i looked, the not-so-yummy stuff was there, with the addition of lots of yummy stuff.)
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:00   #30
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
so if i look again, there'll be different stuff?

(but actually that theory is flawed, since the 1st time i looked, there was stuff, but nothing yummy. the 2nd time i looked, the not-so-yummy stuff was there, with the addition of lots of yummy stuff.)
Don't question physics. It's always right. Especially when it's counter-intuitive.

PS Look again maybe. It could have been a blurring in the space-time continuum!
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:04   #31
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

but my mom's in the kitchen now and i don't want to see her right now

think my mom is part of the evil scheme?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:07   #32
JonnyBGood
Banned

She's not actually your mother now. Get used to it.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:07   #33
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

who is she then?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:07   #34
QazokRouge5
Back from timeout.

QazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the roughQazokRouge5 is a jewel in the rough

JBG did it
Quote:
Originally posted by Yahwe
Gay ducks only do it because it impresses their peers.
QazokRouge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:09   #35
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:

who is she then?
Dante, wearing her skin.

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:09   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:

who is she then?
How would I know? What do I look like, your mother?
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:10   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Sensors are picking up a Cardassian ship, in Belgy's fridge.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:12   #38
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Sensors are picking up a Cardassian ship, in Belgy's fridge.
Remember nods bookcases?

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:12   #39
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

(#1) Dante Hicks? That doesn't sound too bad...

(#2) I don't know what you, nor my mother looks like anymore

(#3) As long as it stays bloody there, I'm fine.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:13   #40
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Remember nods bookcases?
happy memories
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:14   #41
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Remember nods bookcases?
Naturally.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:19   #42
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Naturally.
Nods bookcases infinitely better than fluffie's kitchen

Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:20   #43
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

the thread feels hijacked now
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:21   #44
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

it wasnt that good to begin with mang

the fable of nods bookcases is however a fantastic one.
Unread 13 Jul 2004, 00:22   #45
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

true

though i know not of the bookcase events...

enlighten me?