User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:08   #51
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: And as I was driving along....

The Military Police basically go to Iraq and Sierra Leone and such places and pull over Black men on suspicion of carrying drugs in their cars.

Sort of like the foreign branch of the Met.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:16   #52
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future
Re: And as I was driving along....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
The Military Police basically go to Iraq and Sierra Leone and such places and pull over Black men on suspicion of carrying drugs in their cars.

Sort of like the foreign branch of the Met.
SCUM
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:38   #53
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
I don't think the BNP look favourably upon their members being wanked-off in public by other men, either.

Although I could be wrong.
I distinctly remember you saying that we weren't to mention that on the forums
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:40   #54
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
If you get out of your car when you get pulled over in Bushland, you get shot in the head before you can even respond to "put your hands on your head" or "put your hands in the air"...
You won't get shot, but you will get your face smeared on the hood of a cruiser right into the bird poo. Man, when did this start. I was born in 82 and it was true back then.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 19:42   #55
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
You won't get shot
only if you're white.

and even then in this day and age where they've all become paranoid, on top of being trigger happy... i wouldnt be so sure even about whites
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 20:13   #56
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Dude you could be like that most recent police brutality deal where the guy surrendered (again) and they beat the shit out of him (again) and he was black (again)...

American cops are so blatantly racist - my uncle sure was. He referred to black people as "they" - like they were some secret society...yeah ok, have another donut.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 20:16   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What pronoun were you expecting him to use? She?
Unread 8 Jul 2004, 20:18   #58
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
I distinctly remember you saying that we weren't to mention that on the forums
I didn't say who wanked you off. I left that to you to imply in the follow-up post.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 00:41   #59
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Skiddy a member of the BNP?
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 01:28   #60
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

No, although I have been known on occassion to make donations to the Communist Party.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 01:58   #61
Sunday8pm
Banned

Communism needing donations?

Irony ++
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 06:11   #62
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Communism needing donations?

Irony ++
How is that ironic?

And well done Comrade Skiddy!
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 06:28   #63
Sunday8pm
Banned

Oh right, it would be ironic if communism didn't already state that they need big handouts to have solvency as a govermental system.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 07:02   #64
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Oh right, it would be ironic if communism didn't already state that they need big handouts to have solvency as a govermental system.
Right. So it's not then? Glad we got that settled.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 11:05   #65
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zar
if the normal police are zealously nuts i shudder to think what the military police would be like...

although i dont know anything about skiddy or his character - so this is not a personal insult. im sure you are lovely

skiddy is a raving lunatic, which is why he fits into the MP's so well
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 12:57   #66
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
skiddy is a raving lunatic, which is why he fits into the MP's so well
I am not!
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:10   #67
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

are too!
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:20   #68
skiddy
wild one

I don't think I am.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:21   #69
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You scared those old biddies to death.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:26   #70
skiddy
wild one

Explain. I don't remember ever frightening an elderly person.

Except the one time when there was two crossing the road down near the Grosvenor casino and the lights were on red, so I dropped it* into neutral and floored it. They jumped, I laughed, charves/neds in car to right were greatly amused, ex-girlfriend didn't find it funny in the slightest.

*=2.0DTI Vectra.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:28   #71
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Its not so much good for old people, but if you do it to those cocky kids that cross the road just to piss you off it'd have a much greater effect.

Although old people factor is a good one.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:28   #72
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: And as I was driving along....

Those women outside Cuba that you demanded vote for you.

What the **** were they doing there, anyway?
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:31   #73
skiddy
wild one

Heh yes I remember that.

Superb.

They were allowed to be there as much as us.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:32   #74
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

oi skiddy, how's your political campaign going btw? we never heard anything more form it.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 13:33   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

They were in a ****ing alcove just standing there.

I don't think the fat one had ever believed she was so close to death before.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 16:30   #76
skiddy
wild one

I was only talking to them :/
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 16:43   #77
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I was only talking to them :/
Let's examine the situation from their point of view:

1. The man is partially intoxicated.

2. The man has a shaven head.

3. The man is jabbering away at us about revolution.

4. We have never seen the man before in our lives.

5. The man is accompanied by another man who looks the complete opposite of the first man. He is wearing a full three-piece suit, with sunglasses. It is 10:44 PM on a Saturday night in Newcastle.

6. This is taking place in a very dark and very unfrequented area of the street, and we are implictly aware that if we are swiftly bundled into a waiting car, our bodies will never be found.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 17:01   #78
Sunday8pm
Banned

Am I allowed to introduce Skiddy to some gay people I know, he's rather likeable.

Also I could swear I know some who have much more in common with him.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 18:49   #79
skiddy
wild one

You'll have to get MM's permission.
Unread 9 Jul 2004, 20:14   #80
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He is wearing a full three-piece suit, with sunglasses. It is 10:44 PM on a Saturday night in Newcastle.
It's 106 miles to Penrith, and we got a full tank of gas. Let's roll.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 10:22   #81
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So are Military Police "higher ranked" than regular police?

See, why was he quaking in his boots when he saw you? What would he have done if you hadn't been MP?
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 15:06   #82
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
You'll have to get MM's permission.
Permission denied.
Unread 10 Jul 2004, 16:24   #83
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I'll have you know I'm the bestest at setting up guys with new partners while STILL in a relationship.

fact.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:10   #84
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
It's 106 miles to Penrith, and we got a full tank of gas. Let's roll.
Actually it's around 70 mile from here.

Although it's relative. To your position. In the world.

And no, MP's aren't 'ranked' higher than normal police. They have their areas, we have ours. Benefit being that had he decided to check my car, I would have simply checked his - as it's a government vehicle and he's responsible for checking it before he leaves the station.

I guess he just suddenly thought about the amount of paperwork involved if he did decide to let loose.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:13   #85
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Actually it's around 70 mile from here.
It was a blues brothers reference, but never mind.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:16   #86
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
It was a blues brothers reference, but never mind.
Blues Brothers didn't reference Penrith.

So no, it wasn't.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:20   #87
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Blues Brothers didn't reference Penrith.

So no, it wasn't.
yes but it did reference chicago.

A-yi-yi-yi-yi, Zordon!
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:22   #88
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
yes but it did reference chicago.

A-yi-yi-yi-yi, Zordon!
But your post didn't.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:24   #89
Marilyn Manson
Gone

'Sweet Home Penrith' doesn't have the same ring to it.
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:26   #90
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
But your post didn't.
i took a blues brothers quote and adapted it to fit the situation. do you yet understand?
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 16:41   #91
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
i took a blues brothers quote and adapted it to fit the situation. do you yet understand?
I further adapted it to my situation, which is different to yours due to geographical locations.

Do you yet understand?
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 18:37   #92
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
I further adapted it to my situation, which is different to yours due to geographical locations.

Do you yet understand?
'106 miles to penrith' was not meant to be a precision figure for christ's sake
Unread 11 Jul 2004, 23:09   #93
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
'106 miles to penrith' was not meant to be a precision figure for christ's sake
Neither was 70.

Which is good, as it's actually 74.8 miles.

Close.