User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:01   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation PC Gamer, July edition.

Go to the 'Games Collection for £50' section.

Now, the cover photo they have for this section is distinctly homo-erotic and tasteless, in my opinion.

Oh, and the mag itself is getting shitter and shitter. If you don't have a broadband connection and don't play Half-Life or Counterstrike 24-7, (Yes, I know it's hard to understand, but there are some people who don't.) then you increasingly feel like a member of an unwanted underclass like the disabled or black people and that most people would basically just wish that you went away.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:04   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PC Gamer, July edition.

The 'Brand new style' is exactly what I expected. Some bad cosmetic changes, and 1/6 of the magazine vanishing.

The thief 3 review was exactly the same as the dx:iw review; 'There is some bad stuff about the game, but we're not going to tell you what it is, or we'll just gloss over it by saying it doesn't matter at all'. That, and it doesn't look as if they actually PLAYED the game, given that they said it was 'very polished'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:05   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Games magazines got shite back in the snes/megadrive era with C&VG the last to fall imo.

Total used to be the best computer games magazine ever, that and Your sinclair.

Today's pieces of student degree/wannabe kiddie that never grew up reviewer shitebags well....

btw first series GamesMaster is the pinnacle of Channel 4 TV programming imo.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:09   #4
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I was very disappointed with their "redesign" I take it that it's not just me who thinks the reviews have lost about 50% of their words to be replaced by screen shots ? I doubt I'll be buying next months edition.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:10   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: PC Gamer, July edition.

Total was absolutely shit. It offered no depth whatsoever in the reviews, or anything else. Contemporary games reviews are hugely more sophisticated than that.

C&VG was quite good though.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:10   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
Games magazines got shite back in the snes/megadrive era with C&VG the last to fall imo.

Total used to be the best computer games magazine ever, that and Your sinclair.

I completely agree with you. Only Edge might still have some class (although I didn't read one since over a year or so). When reading nowadays gamemagazines I always get the feeling that I've been around longer then the writers/reviewers. Back in the days you know these people love playing games at least as much as I do, now I tend to feel it's just another journalism job in the entertainment branche. Can be me, I am a cranky twat as well.

I soo do remember browsing through Your Sinclair and other old Speccy magazines when I was a kid, drooling over screenshots untill my dad bought us a speccy

good times
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:11   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Total was class for it's first wee run when it was just two reviewers and still seemed rather independant.... then they sold out.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:11   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

The One was a ****ing amazing amiga magazine
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:13   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation Re: PC Gamer, July edition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
I was very disappointed with their "redesign" I take it that it's not just me who thinks the reviews have lost about 50% of their words to be replaced by screen shots ? I doubt I'll be buying next months edition.
The reviews have been murdered. Now it's basically become a PC Hardware/Software/free for all mag and it's lost any focus it had.

They need to decide what they want to primarily be; a games review mag, a hardware mag, or a net review mag. You can't be all things to everyone, because there simply isn't enough space for that in a single mag.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:13   #10
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I completely agree with you. Only Edge might still have some class (although I didn't read one since over a year or so). When reading nowadays gamemagazines I always get the feeling that I've been around longer then the writers/reviewers. Back in the days you know these people love playing games at least as much as I do, now I tend to feel it's just another journalism job in the entertainment branche. Can be me, I am a cranky twat as well.

I soo do remember browsing through Your Sinclair and other old Speccy magazines when I was a kid, drooling over screenshots untill my dad bought us a speccy

good times
I had the Spectrum ZX 128k the one with the cassette deck I think it was the second to last model (the last being the floppy version heading in that all familiar way that was conquered by amiga and atari, both platforms I never got to play so much but very very good for their time).

I had a light gun for my speccy too, good times were had playing Bullseye and Operation Wolf.

Also Advanced Soccer Simulator was prolly one of the best football management sims of that time (beating the bollocks off of tripe like match of the day).

Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:15   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
because there simply isn't enough space.
Not if you cut 30 pages off an already slim magazine there isn't.

I felt the balance before was ok, now it's just all over the place. The sense of malcontinuity is reinforced by the loss of all 'simple' backgrounds.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 21:24   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I had the Spectrum ZX 128k the one with the cassette deck I think it was the second to last model (the last being the floppy version heading in that all familiar way that was conquered by amiga and atari, both platforms I never got to play so much but very very good for their time).

I had a light gun for my speccy too, good times were had playing Bullseye and Operation Wolf.

Also Advanced Soccer Simulator was prolly one of the best football management sims of that time (beating the bollocks off of tripe like match of the day).

I Still have the ZX 48k here in front of me on a shelf, doesn't work anymore though. I never owned a diskdrive, did it with those cassettedecks heh. God I miss that crunching loading noise when loading up a game.

Never owned a c64 myself but my neightbours had one and we played on their c64 or on our speccy day in day out. I never had an ST, as I was a fanatic Amiga fanboy

I think my all time ZX favourite is Jetset willy, back then I didn't care much about football sims.
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:17   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I still have a Spectrun 48k somewhere, along with the 128 version (The Sinclair one, not the shite Amstrad one). They still worked last time I found them.

I've also found an Amiga 1200 in my mother's cupboard that no-one remembers whose it is and an Amstrad CPC464 in my mother's loft.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:10   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

PC zone was pretty good, especially when they only gave a game 90+ about once every 3 months, which was a nice change, they seemed pretty honest too, and funny.

i love pcz

or i did when i played PC games
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:12   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I also liked PC Zone.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:13   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

PCG has gone downhill in recent times, i've stopped bothering with it now.
Shame really, because it used to be rather good

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:16   #17
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough

I didnt like the latest issue of PCG either. Similar feelings they have removed a great deal of thetext and tend to blether on a load of nonsense in thereviews and fail to tell you very much about the actual game. Think i might be swapping mags now.
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 01:30   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd tend to agree with Sunday.

C&VG was pretty good, iirc. I think I also read Mean Machines though.

Yours Sinclair was my favourite. Always found Edge overly pretentious.

Digitiser was my favourite "magazine" but that's obviously slightly different.

The internet killed any reason I ever had for buying gaming magazines though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 02:58   #19
Evergreen
the merciless

Heh, Digitizer was aces, I don't know when I Stopped reading it though....

Unread 2 Jul 2004, 03:27   #20
Event_Horizon
7H4 B4R73ND3R

Event_Horizon is an unknown quantity at this point

Why even bother reading/buying mags when you can all your information from the internet for free. You can also use multiple sources from the internet to get different views on things.

The Last Ride of Stephen Whatley and His Immortals
Event_Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 06:33   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

dont buy magazines, go into WHSmith and you can read them for free. In my local Smiths, they had to move the computer section to the corner (it was right next to the till) because a huge crowd of kids would be stood there, reading but not buying and blocking all the room for the queue.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:31   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
PC zone was pretty good, especially when they only gave a game 90+ about once every 3 months, which was a nice change
A nice change from what? Certainly a nice change from PC Zone's recent behavior, and their behavior 5 or 6 years ago. Did they magically improve in the interim?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:35   #23
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

ot, civ2 is still shite, i even played it yesterday.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:45   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
ot, civ2 is still shite, i even played it yesterday.
No, you're shite. Civ 2 is excellent (although I prefer MOO2 and Alpha)
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:49   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i am correct.

civ2 is poor.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:51   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
i am correct.

civ2 is poor.
What's wrong with it, or will this stay the same as your 'I've got SUPERSECRET INFORMATION on why Evolution is wrong, but I'm not going to tell you even though I've talked about it and now have been found out when asked by people who actually know a bit about the subject!'?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:53   #27
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Anyone saying Civ 2 is a bad game is a gigantic dickhead
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:54   #28
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

/me shrugs.

civ2 is poor

its not even interesting to play.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:55   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
its not even interesting to play.
All those people who think its one of the best games ever are deluding themselves, right?
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:56   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

maybe they like boring games.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:57   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
maybe they like boring games.
Lets take a popquiz.

Do you like:

Master of Orion 2
Ascendancy
Alpha Centauri

If not, then Civ 2 is probably not the game for you
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 08:58   #32
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

yes, in fact i possess all 3.

civ 2 is much less interesting to play than all of them.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 09:01   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That's odd; as it's simpler than some, more complicated than others. Similar with faster/slower. In fact, the only thing I think it's unique on in those is the nondistinct civilisations.
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:03   #34
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Civ 2 is great.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 10:08   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

I must say I don't enjoy it, but then I don't enjoy any of the other games listed here, so that probably explains it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote