User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 26 Jun 2004, 17:51   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gee Dubbya in a Vest

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3842335.stm

Anyone know where i can find a copy of this, for the comedy potential it involves?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:14   #2
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Gee Dubbya in a Vest

In champo I just had 36 shots on goal, 24 on target in the fa cup semi-final and lost 1-0. My opponents didn't even have a shot in target, they scored from a bizzare own goal. I feel both anger and rage right now.

PS I presume on kazaa.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:23   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
In champo I just had 36 shots on goal, 24 on target in the fa cup semi-final and lost 1-0. My opponents didn't even have a shot in target, they scored from a bizzare own goal. I feel both anger and rage right now.

PS I presume on kazaa.
Im currently 29 games unbeaten in League and Cup with Mansfield Town.
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 18:39   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I haven't got it installed on this comp
But I'm still playing my Stevenage Borough game that i described in another thread...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 22:28   #5
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

Quote:
This would have extremely unpleasant consequences for my computer if it happened to me :(
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 22:46   #6
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

I have mountain dew.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 00:43   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I have mountain dew.
Paypal for a Crate?
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 00:49   #8
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:

PS I presume on kazaa.
Champ is the most abominably frustrating game, I agree. I feel for you.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:46   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Paypal for a Crate?
Postage is prolly going to cost more than the stuff inside.

Have to see if they export to places :P

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 01:49   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Champ is the most abominably frustrating game, I agree. I feel for you.
Much like football!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 22:48   #11
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Jonny, you're not alone. My West Ham side went two seasons undefeated, and then lost about five matches into my new season. It was all heading for an inglorious 1-1 draw when...

Francis, my right wing-back, heads the ball back to my sweeper after a Newcastle goal kick. Mullins (the said sweeper) misses the ball and it rolls past Schemichel into the net from 40 yards. Un-****ing-believable. That was something along the lines of 85 league games unbeaten, ruined by the AI losing its marbles.

I also felt anger and rage, and took my revenge by poaching the entire Newcastle coaching staff, and releasing them on the spot. Revenge was sweet, since their players are all unfit and propping up the bottom of the Premiership.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:03   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Jonny, you're not alone. My West Ham side went two seasons undefeated, and then lost about five matches into my new season. It was all heading for an inglorious 1-1 draw when...

Francis, my right wing-back, heads the ball back to my sweeper after a Newcastle goal kick. Mullins (the said sweeper) misses the ball and it rolls past Schemichel into the net from 40 yards. Un-****ing-believable. That was something along the lines of 85 league games unbeaten, ruined by the AI losing its marbles.

I also felt anger and rage, and took my revenge by poaching the entire Newcastle coaching staff, and releasing them on the spot. Revenge was sweet, since their players are all unfit and propping up the bottom of the Premiership.
Im actually doing a little "Test" of the game now to see just how much of the game is based on "Realism" and how much of it is complete bullshit.

Having brought Mansfield Town from D3 to D2 to D1 in consecutive seasons (and scoring a combined 245 points in the process), ive now "Split" my savegame. The original, untouched, is saved as Game 1, and the new Game 2 is a cheat game, where ive edited the club to have a 100k all seater covered roof stadium , world class reputation , £900 million bank account, £6m a week wage budget and £300 mill transfer budget (Roman eat yer heart out).

I now have a team of

GK : Buffon (£61M)

DL : Julio Arca (£4.4M)
DC : Lucio (£18.5M)
DC : Cannavaro (£20M)
DR : Matthias Doumbe (£5M)

ML : Braathen (£7M)
MC : Thompson (£16M)
MC : De Rossi (£20M)
MR : Dyer (£18.75M)

FC : Cerci (£13M)
FC : Reyes (£7.75M)

with a bench including Ellington (£19M) , Albrechtsen (£13M) , Milner (£1.5M) , A.Smith (£4M) , Todorov (£4.4M) , Frey (£3.8M) ,and a youth team that ive used the hidden stats in MCM4 to find thats cost me nearly £120M for all 18 players.

Now , if this is realism , i can rotate this squad every game and still have 2-3 WorldClass players in the team, and realistically should go 46-0 in Division 1.

BUT

If the game engine is ****ed and the "Realism" aspect is bullshit , ill drop at least 10 points this season.
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:14   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I still want to see Dubbya in vest.*

* For comic, not sexual reasons.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:19   #14
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hows it going so far?

(and in real life.... i wonder what would actually happen...)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:22   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Hows it going so far?

(and in real life.... i wonder what would actually happen...)
6 league games
1 cup game
100% record
7 wins
23 Scored
2 Conceded
Unread 27 Jun 2004, 23:23   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dont think irl you would win 46/46.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote