User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 15:44   #1
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of
Cool Heroic - Round 17 Recruiting

If you're interested in joining Heroic this round, please visit our IRC Channel "#WeAreHeroes".

We've grown stronger during round 16, we remained in top 30 most of the round except the first week. We've also built a great community of members, who challange each other, plan attacks with each other, and are always defending each other.

Our goal for next round is to grow even larger, becoming a greater community of players from vastly different backgrounds, and we represent many nations as an Alliance. We also plan to have even better attacks than we did this round.

Here's what we're looking for in new members:
Experienced prefered, but we are willing to train new comers, and even returning players that haven't been around for a few rounds.

IRC active, but this is not a requirement, as we do communicate through other instant messaging services as well.

Must be active in attacks, forums, and provide defense when available, and above all must be willing to have fun.

We look forward to hearing from everyone, and good luck to everyone in round 17.

Regards,
JT
Round 16 - HC Heroic
Round 15 - HC Heroes

Last edited by jt25man; 26 May 2006 at 20:03.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 16:44   #2
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough
Re: Heroic - Round 17 Recruiting

I dont know how you posted 2 replies either

Good luck in the new round

edit:Oh, something wrong with the server, my mistake

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 15:31   #3
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

good luck, and aplogies for taking the piss out of your nubness. i was much worse when i started.
best of luck, love and kisses for R17
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 14:48   #4
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

It's alright Lurch, I can see how you would think your immaturity was taking the piss out of us as you say, just try not to feel too bad when we finish higher than you guys in the ranks this round...good luck...

Update: We're still accepting applications, over half our members from last round have returned so far, and we're still accepting new players who wish to succeed.
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 13:39   #5
System
System

System is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of lightSystem is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck to you, my first impresions apear to only have been of one person

i have spoken to 4 other people so seem very nice

best of luck this round guys
Unread 10 Apr 2006, 01:12   #6
Graham
Colax

Graham is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks System! Watch for us up there in the top 15 at least!

R15 - Member - Heroes R16 - BC - Heroic R17 - HC - Heroic R18 - HC Advisor - Heroic R19 - HC - Heroic - Left and became a Viking! R19 - Member - TGV R20 - DC - TGV R21 - Member - TGV/ToF/SubH R22 - Member TGV R23 - Founded ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs with the HC team R24 - HC ASS - Alamo Space Smurfs
Unread 11 Apr 2006, 16:05   #7
mitchbtu
Hidden Agenda HC

mitchbtu will become famous soon enoughmitchbtu will become famous soon enough

Good Luck Heroic, glad to see your back again....

{Hidden Agenda HC}
Unread 15 Apr 2006, 18:02   #8
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

For all those wondering, yes that is Heroic in the Top 10...not bad for 3rd round Alliance...
Unread 29 Apr 2006, 06:46   #9
-TPM-

-TPM- is on a distinguished road

I'm sure we'll stay up there too, we've got some great members.
Closed Thread