User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Nov 2007, 21:35   #1
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Sitters

I think we should be allowed to nominate another 2 players be able to access our accounts. To do anything like run fleet, send attacks/defence, set cons/res. I think that we should stop being dictated to like school children. Unfortunately for you student bums. Some of us actually have a job, and i prefer not spending my bosses time looking at my web-based space game.

The game relays on you having internet access 24/7 and it shouldn't.

Other games have adopted this method and its really good, however the games are rubbish and i don't like playing them.

Any thoughts?

Ps. lets not all pretend like multing is some cardinal sin. Alot of players are using VNC and such to get around this. I think its about time we leveled the playing field.
Unread 29 Nov 2007, 23:40   #2
Bbud2
Banned

Bbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really niceBbud2 is just really nice
Re: Sitters

a nice bot protection would be nice ,
i guess you mean like having a ip tracker , but still allow to use a few computer , only way to know is that you have a 24 7 acitivyty , but sad thing , is that you dont need to do any rush move other than send defence , otherwise your speakig of 7+ hours of leave wich i kinda wanted since the +1 eta didnt lasted .

guess phone is nice most ppl here been togheter or a wile , so its probly good thing to let ppl lie about it .... if you want to win that much theyr a 7 hours night plan that work fine .

Aint nice for smaller player ,
to resume .
Bbud2 is offline   Reply With Quote