User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2005, 22:42   #1
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Unhappy Parking ticket

I got a parking ticket

Because I was "Parked with one or more wheels on any part of an urban road other than a carriageway (footway parking)"

If I'd parked on the road then cars wouldn't have been able to get past, and on further inspection I was parked just over the line where parking on the pavement was allowed

£40 fine :crymeariver:

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 22:43   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Parking ticket

skiddy knows all about that
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 22:57   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

How wide was the pavement?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2005, 23:07   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

about 80% of the street you aren't allowed to park in the road. Apparently the bit I parked in you can't park on the pavement.
There was easily a metre clear on the pavement while my car was there.

Anyway, my wing mirror (road side) was also knocked back when I got in to move it which proves the fact that I couldn't park on the road...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 00:27   #5
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

£115 fine.

I win.

Let's find a nice place to park tomorrow!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 00:58   #6
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

i got 2 parking ticckets in 2 weeks £30 each

First was when I was late for a lecture, and realised I had no change. Was there 45m max

Second, I was collecting some books from the libary and dropping some off, and so parked on a single yellow line just outside the libary (there were 2-3 other cars parked there with no tickets.) When I came out 15-20min later I had a parking ticket, didnt check the other cars but I assume they did as well. From the time on the ticket, I got it 5m before I returned

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 01:15   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I got a parking ticket

Because I was "Parked with one or more wheels on any part of an urban road other than a carriageway (footway parking)"

If I'd parked on the road then cars wouldn't have been able to get past, and on further inspection I was parked just over the line where parking on the pavement was allowed

£40 fine :crymeariver:
When was this dude? Last night?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 02:45   #8
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

I got a ticket while i was at work once. I was working a different shift to usual (i usually worked in the evenings) and had forgotten i needed to get a ticket since the council had just recently put a pay&display system in place in order to free up parking spaces in the square. Except of course they took out about 6 spaces to put the ticket machines in
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 06:33   #9
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When I was in college I parked in a marked parking spot and went to class. The college had decided to eliminate the space I was parked in as being too near the corner. While I was in class, they came along and painted out the line that made it a parking spot. The parking police came by and gave me a ticket.

To give you an idea how long ago this was. The fine was $2. To give you an even better idea, $2 was less than 1 pound.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 06:35   #10
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
. To give you an even better idea, $2 was less than 1 pound.
you don't follow the exchange i see.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 06:41   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
you don't follow the exchange i see.
$2 = 1.151676 pounds
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 06:45   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
$2 = 1.151676 pounds
really?

dollar's gone up
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 10:46   #13
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
When was this dude? Last night?
8:30am yesterday morning

Unread 16 Nov 2005, 10:51   #14
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1 United Kingdom - POUND (GBP) = 1.6841 United States - Dollar (USD)
1 United States - Dollar (USD) = 0.5938 United Kingdom - POUND (GBP)

2 United Kingdom - POUND (GBP) = 3.3682 United States - Dollar (USD)
2 United States - Dollar (USD) = 1.1876 United Kingdom - POUND (GBP)

The dollar has gone up quite a bit too by looks of it.... it was 1.8 not so long ago :/
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 14:14   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
8:30am yesterday morning
I once parked my dad's car somewhere in Lambeth and around 2pm, I got a parking penalty ticket.

Two hours later, I got another one on top of it.

I noticed this when I came back around 6pm. Two different parking wardens issued me with the same penalty that you got.

I obviously complained about it and they revoked the second one (I mean how can you issue another penalty ticket when clearly one is already on my window?).

It seems they love issuing tickets for the fun of it sometimes.
Unread 16 Nov 2005, 16:11   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I saved my friends 180 quid in fines last week.

I turned up for the fireworks in stratford late (fashionably late) and as i pulled into the carpark two of them were about to get a ticket and a 3rd was parked just up a bit. None had paid and displayed as there was only 30minutes left to run until the carpark was free overnight.

I paid 3 quid and got them all a ticket each to save them 60 quid each...

can anyone say 'hero'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 01:04   #17
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

I got a parking ticket today.
Parked outside tesco, went inside to get change for the meter. Was in for no more than 5 minutes, came out and theres the fixed penalty on the windscreen, with no warden in sight. Also discovered that the meter closest to my car was out of order, in the same amount of time it took me to get change I could have been walking to the next meter to get a p&d ticket.

:O(
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 01:06   #18
Yahwe
I am.

appeal jboy!!
Unread 17 Nov 2005, 01:16   #19
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
I got a parking ticket today.
Parked outside tesco, went inside to get change for the meter. Was in for no more than 5 minutes, came out and theres the fixed penalty on the windscreen, with no warden in sight. Also discovered that the meter closest to my car was out of order, in the same amount of time it took me to get change I could have been walking to the next meter to get a p&d ticket.

:O(
This happens a lot in the London Borough of Westminster.